PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: 360 Gameplay Impressions

thanks for the information Mart some people don't apreciate nothing just ignore them:salute:
edit mode is a huge dissapointment:roll:
about people not buyng the game,
you are right this game don't deserve the money,
with all the things missing in the game, & it will teach seabba a good lesen,
but for people like me that waited the hole year for this game & never played we10, its not easy to skip this version, + it should be better then playing nothing, as there is no other decent football game out there that we can play, some ll say try fifa, well i wos going to buy the game till i realise there want be skill movs in the game, they spoilt the gameplay for me,
so back to pes6, i hope we ll see some gameplay immprovments comparin it to pes5 (as i really didn't like that version, coz playing against cpu was a nightmare):shaking:
bottom line is
i ll buy the game if[-o<
-it plays better then pes5
-playing against cpu, its still fun to play like it was back in pes2,3
-the xboxlive has no lag
if all this have immproved in pes6,
then i ll be happy to buy it & play it on my big TV HD widescreen

ok bingham say whatever you want, fifa is the same old pish? Ridiculous statement!

I cant be fooked with some of the attitudes on this forum anymore.

I've been playing on "Top Player/5*" and the keepers I think are improved over WE10. Certainly not as much parrying.

The loading times are awesome by the way, very quick, makes it all worthwhile. :)

Darth Kebab, all of those transfers mentioned are up to date.

I think im going to just stick with my PES6 on PS2 and not bother with the 360 version, £50 for a shinier version doesn't really tickle my fancy.

cowden_harley said:
ok bingham say whatever you want, fifa is the same old pish? Ridiculous statement!

I cant be fooked with some of the attitudes on this forum anymore.

But its the truth its the same old style of gameplay the players feel the same with improvments.

But the improvements are not great the game does not feel like football since fifa 97 and 2000 it went downhill. And the Fifa PC version of 07 however has good gameplay better then 360 gameplay its good no PES but its good.

Pro Evo gameplay is better then Fifa and ye i put the demo on World Class i beat them straight away and chipped the keeper on his line diabolical.

Its shoddy I admit its better then previous but fact is not as good as Pro Evo and Winning Eleven although some things maybe better.

Everyone says Fifa trying to get more like Pro Evo it is for a reason because Pro Evo is the daddy.

Im not bias either because ive tried all games and sorry Fifa dissapointed once again might not to others but to me nope.

Fifa playing catch up imo still a long way to go i respect peoples opinions but what i dont like its people strategies buying Fifa for sake of it.

Last edited:

Any PES games I buy from now on will be second hand. Why? Because that way Konami won't get any of my money. When they actually make a proper game again, I'll buy them brand new.

Mart
2 question mate
1)how it is when u play against cpu, is it still fun?,
2)does it playes better overall then pes5?
thanks in advance

how can some of you say worse graphics?? than what??? pes5? talking shit...
Fifa 07? ... and..?? name one pes game that looked better than its fifa counterpart.

Yeah ok its not what we all wanted but its STILL better than canadian grass hockey, with their elasticman models.

I'm not gonna say this is disappointing, I'm beyond that...

This is BULLSHIT!

I've waited a whole year for this next gen release and KONAMI have FUCKED IT UP!!!

Disappointments:
Completely FUCKED Edit Mode, the fact that you can't even change the names on the back of their shirts.

As long as the transfetrs are somewhat up to date and Lionel Messi wears white boots I'll live. I never usually bothered with transfers in January anyway unless its something significant.

No team editing. I was cool with the no kit editing, and the no team name thing I could live with, but no editing formations either! Fuck that!

Eight Stadiums... are you fucking kidding me?! Don't tell me we're gonna have Valencia playing at the Nou Camp and Fiorentina playing at the San Siro again! This is a step all the way back to PES1...

No mixing and matching kits. I'll live...

Okay, frustration vented, now for my sake I'm gonna focus on whats positive.

Graphics are stunning in my oppinion, (and I DON'T care about anyone's oppinion if they think I'm wrong in this part)

The players look brilliant.

The Masterleague is brilliant as always and I've never been bothered with any German team other than Bayern.

The gameplay is pretty much the same bar a few tweaks and a couple new animations... in other words perfect for me! If it ain't broke don't fix it.

All in all I have almost everything I wan't, at least the most significant: The ability to edit stats and growth curves, awesome graphics, classic Pro Evolution gameplay, a Masterleague and the standard cup competitions.

Most of everything, while disappointing about the things that are lacking, appears to be in. That's what I'm paying for. Despite my anger that we 360 owners are getting pretty much shafted with a branding iron, I believe that Seabass hasn't abandoned us.

Whatever negativity is going on at KONAMI and the current incarnation of the PES series must be out of Takatsu's hands and he has promissed that things will be fixed by PES7. Has he ever broken a promise? I know that he cares about the PES series, it is, after all, 'his baby'.

I'm still gonna buy this game, if for anything else it's playability. This isn't gonna wreck my 360 purchase because this isn't the only game I spent £210 quid for.

Oh yeah, a few questions...

1) Do Messi, Edmilson, Saviola, Joaquin, Vicente, Quaresma and Nani (Sporting Lisbon) wear white boots?

2) Does Ricardo Quaresma look any good?

3) Is Valencia's home kit all white and is their away kit all black?

4) Does Mahamadou Diarra wear white boots?

Last edited by a moderator:

A belated thanks Mart, any chance of Andy Johnsons accel and top speed stats?

Hope it is as close to real life as possible to make "Merseyside Blue" worthwhile playing.

Is the slowdown like that witnessed in fifa wc 2006? just a few frame drops now and again at corners and stuff? if so I can live with that.

ripkord said:
how can some of you say worse graphics?? than what??? pes5? talking shit...
Fifa 07? ... and..?? name one pes game that looked better than its fifa counterpart.

Yeah ok its not what we all wanted but its STILL better than canadian grass hockey, with their elasticman models.

Ive never said about graphics ive said about gameplay and gameplay on Pro Evo games is better no mistake about it.

And if you like a game because it has smarter visuals imo its sad its how it plays is what imo sells a game.

Also players are all fat on Fifa on Pro Evo at least the players look respectable and most have better player likeness.

And dont say well my Fifa has all players like they should rubbish check 360 fifa 07 demo and look at Scholes nothing like him.

Last edited:

4 me this fail of pes6 is 4 the used support... there are a few gb on hd-dvd 4 do a great next-gen game... what do you think??

Mart, can you please answer a couple of Q's.

Can you please put some pics showing all of the edit options?

Is there definitly no way to change kits? Or make badges?

Do you think its possible to upload the XBOX PES 5 update file onto this game to get the correct kits etc?

Thank-you for your time.

In terms of gameplay and graphics, PES6 on the 360 is gonna be the best football game ever! That's why I'll be buying it.

I virtually play 2 player games all the time so I won't be disappointed as much as most PES fans.

WE10/PES6 360 or WE10 J-League + Europa Leagues 06/07 on PS2?

after reading all this it really is a no brainer..

WE10 360 is gonna bomb in Japan big time!!

Last edited:

i blame everything on microsoft, they wanted the game to be exclusive for this year so they have rushed konami, so when the game is released people like us who are true fans dont get the game we deserve whereas an evryday person who goes into a shop and sees it on the 360 there gona buy a 360 for the game so microsoft get mre money

Just a couple of questions for you Mart, if you don't mind answering:

1) Do Messi, Edmilson, Saviola, Joaquin, Vicente, Quaresma and Nani (Sporting Lisbon) wear white boots?

2) Does Ricardo Quaresma look any good?

3) Is Valencia's home kit all white and is their away kit all black?

4) Does Mahamadou Diarra wear white boots?

Much appreciated in advance;)

Whats this obsession with white boots mate ?! lol

Please come back online Mart, We need you !!!

Im gonna get the 360 version no matter what. It'll only cost me £30 pound from tesco so the slightly better graphics will be worth it over the ps2 version :)

that's right! ps2 r.i.p!

sindii said:
Im gonna get the 360 version no matter what. It'll only cost me £30 pound from tesco so the slightly better graphics will be worth it over the ps2 version :)

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

STG said:
Scary isn't it. ;)

Sure not... Nets are very important for a realistic feeling... Sometimes I play football kingdom and it's so nice to see the net... This feeling must be in PES and FIFA also!

sorry for my english :)

CORNWALL said:
Whats this obsession with white boots mate ?! lol

Please come back online Mart, We need you !!!
I honestly haven't got a clue, I just wanna make sure players who should have them do have them.

sindii said:

Surely, though, the PS2 is the better version. Take graphics out the equation and the 360 version offers NOTHING over the PS2.

You're having a laugh saying otherwise!

malf1985 said:
Surely, though, the PS2 is the better version. Take graphics out the equation and the 360 version offers NOTHING over the PS2.
Whatever floats his boat. Some people aren't too concerned with editing and just want a casual gaming experience.

Shots of the extensive editing section:

No way to edit boots/clubs/badges/transfers/formations or anything other than what's shown.

Messi does wear white boots, Valencia are white/black home and all black away. Andy Johnson has a top speed of 90 and acceleration of 86. I only noticed these things through normal playing so sorry for not answering the rest.

The only load options for the system data (option file) is for 360 content, there appears to be no way to load PES5 data in.

I'm going to try and borrow the PS2 version too for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom