PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: 360 Gameplay Impressions

I can't believe Konami, they still have slowdown issues, at last people are beginning to see the light with this money grabbing company.... I think things will change as the sales dry up.... thank god!!!!!!!

I'll try and get pics if I can but they'll only be through composite so won't be great. That's only if I can get my card to deal with the PAL-60 signal properly anyway.

cowden_harley said:
ah i cant believe this ive got PES and FIFA ordered. What to do?

Ditto. I'm definetely getting A version of PES6, but stuck on which one. FIFA's a dead cert now, I love the demo. \\:o/

Not sure what to do. :(

cowden_harley said:
whats your gamertag? not that I dont believe you.

Would you class it as a person that doesnt have a ps2 and has pes5 for 360 an essential purchase?
If I didn't have a PS2 I'd still buy this and I still may anyway.

cowden_harley said:
EDIT - Question for Mart, can you still play with 2v2 if there are two people on each xbox?
How far do you have to go find that out? I can't get as far as a match as there isn't anyone else around it would seem. The manual doesn't explicitly mention two player anyway so I would assume not.

EDIT: Going into controller settings on the Live screens only shows controller 1 even though 2 are connected.

It's pathetic. Last year the fan boys were saying that PES wasn't coming out last year because Konami didn't wanna rush the game to next gen, so what do we get?

- A PES with shite graphics.
- Identical gameplay to last generations.
- No Edit mode.
- LESS stadiums.

There are probably more things too. It's fucking pathetic. Go screw yourselves Konami.

What excuse do the fanboys have now?

BREAKING NEWS!!! For PES7, adboards have higher resolution textures, there is one new stadium, and one new team are licenced. But to have those features in, the crowd are now back to 2D, there is no La Liga, and there is no ref on the pitch any more!

Fuck you Konami, I've had it, you're not getting my money any more. Every year it's the same damn game, with the same damn faults that NEVER get fixed.

Just watched the video on the french site, and i can't see any slowdown on corners or free kicks(Brazil v France).I Don't think this guys got the game if he has post some videos!!!

I think im the same - FIFA for me, the dark side. And ive been a pes player for years.

However - GamerTV gave it 5/5 make from that what you will ( edit - it was the ps2 version, the boy is a fool)

Last edited:

I think, unfortunatly, the gameplay is going to be overhsadowed by the missing features

I think im gonna hang on to my xbox version of pes 5 with watsons option file

if everyone did this then konami would be forced not to make the same mistake again

I think we should as a website all e-mail Konami about the lack of editing kits / names etc as this is stupid. With Xbox360 HD etc there is no reason why they can't release something on XboxLive, 12 months playing as Tyneside in a white kit is realling oing to get on my t1ts!

Word of advice, don't go from GamerTV's reviews. The woman tends to rate the games on graphics, honestly.

EDIT: Going into controller settings on the Live screens only shows controller 1 even though 2 are connected.

it shoudl when you are setting up the game have an option for co-op play either on or off.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

JayM said:
I'll still buy it. I'm an idiot.
Which just about sums up how Pro Evo is still published, and why they'll never make any REAL changes.

I beg of everybody who agrees that PES6 hasn't been worth a year's wait, PLEASE don't buy it, or THIS IS WHAT WE'LL GET NEXT YEAR.

well im certianly boycotting this...no 40quid off me this year Konami

and its only a matter of time until fifa nails the gameplay

konami are destroying the years and years of hard work with this release

Actually Cowden, I got mixed up between GamerTV and Gamers. There's just that guy presenting GamerTV, right?

Jack Bauer said:
Which just about sums up how Pro Evo is still published, and why they'll never make any REAL changes.
Still better than than anything else I'll play this year, sadly (yes, I've played FIFA on the original Xbox and the 360 demo).

Why not stick to PES5 with an updated option file then? Because that's all it is.

I urge everyone not to buy this. If we continue to give Konami money they will continue to churn out the same shit every year. What a dissapointment.

Fifa 07 on 360 for me thank you..

Back
Top Bottom