PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

I still wasnt impressed with the A.I team mates on the human players team wehn defending! It looked identical to the same rubbish defending that was in WE10! Alhough does anybody know what stadium that is in the second video with the Lyon match? I liked the surface of that pitch!

Tyler said:
erm, that's becasue it still looks like a PS2 game. They told us it was a totally new engine. That's a blatent lie or they've been wasting a hell of a lot of time.

When did they tell you it was a new engine?

was that a short corner! i'm getting a slide show - like the boxing on sky sports news when they didn't have the footage.....

Last edited:

Thanks flo

Henrys goal looks weird when you first see it lol, hate reebok ball >.<

Last edited:

woooooooooooooooooo hold ur horses....right at the bottom of the video screen...

demonstration or something

benfica vs sporting the guy has short socks on!!
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

and one by one the whingers and moaners get quieter and quieter.... this happens every year and then everyone buys it cos its is by far the best footy game no matter what console you own.....

These vids are definatly starting to look more x box 360 pedigree, maybe not pushing it much but still maybe in the boundry, will have to see when i get it, wont know until then eh?

Yeah, it's looking much better. For my money the graphics are better than Fifa's - for a start you can see what the stadium looks like! The crowd also look a million times better than what was on offer in the Fifa demo. Gotta love how they get to their feet when they get close to the goal. Admittedly the animations look a bit better on Fifa now for me...

i think it's the same build... but the quality of the videos is better, so now we can see the nice graphics.

cheers!

lazandreas said:
ur the one that needs to visit spcsavers.........tosser

There is no need for that sort of comment.

AgentSmithMatrix - everyone is entitled to an opinion. If your post was a joke then put a smiley or something at the end.

Am I missing something, Fifa next gen!!! Why is the demo crap, and the players unrecognisable, and the players tunnel is laughable, more like ps1 than next gen, and it looks like EA are still giving that talented guy who does the animation another chance, lol You would think that Fifa had brilliant graphics if you listened to some of the gimps on here, it hasnt, and the gameplay as always, is leagues behind, Konami have nothing to worry about

Last edited:

And people still doubt Konami!

Thank god for people like you, it means nomaki can continue to underdevelope the game and still sell loads of units. The gameplay for the most part isnt in question, its the lack of any f#$%ing else in the game that people are getting pissed off with. As a single player what the hell is new in this version that hasnt already been done? An international mode? That will keep you busy for about a week, if that(same as we10). The ML is the same crappy stuff we've been getting for 3/4/5? years now! The gameplay doesnt have any value when you cant actually do anything interesting with it! "Oh great i can play team X for the 500th time in the same format for the 500th time. But who cares, the gameplay is good man!" That doesnt stand up when you dont feel like playing anymore because nothing is different from the last time/version. Its like playing the same metal gear solid every year with the same story, characters, settings, etc but because he now moves slightly different its supposed to be a new game?! Thats what pes is starting to feel like for single players.

And the 360 version is actually losing settings and characters :lol:, its a joke. And we pay 60+euro's for it every year!

As for the actual video's they look like a rounded off we10. Models have more rounded edges and are less jaggy. Animations all look the same as we10, i like the nets though. Sadly they are still hiring the same moron to do the pitches for the 360 version. I dispair, do they think the clubs rent out the pitches during the week so farmers can have their stock graze on it?! They really do look like a farmers field, and if nokami replace the dino's in the shop with cows we can complete the image. Pro Evo Farming 6

Last edited:

tiktiktiktik - are you forgetting that Fifa 360 has half the features of the current gen version too? You're slating Konami for cutting features, and yet EA are doing exactly the same. You could argue that EA are far worse offenders too because 07 is their 3rd 'next gen' football game.

twoodster said:
tiktiktiktik - are you forgetting that Fifa 360 has half the features of the current gen version too? You're slating Konami for cutting features, and yet EA are doing exactly the same. You could argue that EA are far worse offenders too because 07 is their 3rd 'next gen' football game.

Nope, ive been critical of them aswell. Whether EA are doing the same or worse doesnt make any difference to the argument. Ive not bought any fifa game since rtwc98 as i thought they were all crap. Fifa07 360 is drawing my interests atm (havent played the demo) mainly because i thought the current gen was alright and im interested in finally having a 'nextgen' footiegame. And thats probably the point, EA have finally looked to have put some effort into their game and because of that ill be thinking about buying it. Nokami have hardly done anything for nextgen and because of that im critical of them. So because fifa took 3 versions to get nextgen we should not be critical of nokami looking to do the same? If we wouldnt we would be hypocrits, because most of us are hardcore fans of pes we are generally the first to critise EA's efforts. Why should it be any different the otherway round? Im not blinded by loyalty to nokami, i want a good game that reflects the money paid for it. ATM pes6 isnt looking to be that imo, whether current or nextgen. And the fact that they have the hardest part sorted, gameplay, only makes the rest being so poor infuriating.

Saw the recent movies that were posted on PES6, and boy am I excited now. The Net Physics look amazing!!! WOOOHO!!

They look like Futbol Kingdom! Finally, NOKAMI got it right. If only EA would get it right for the 360 version.

I am so excited now, in addition to the beautiful Net Physics, the graphics are looking sharper. Can't wait to go online with this game.

Thanks for the Net Physics NOKAMI! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom