PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

i think i may be getting fifa 07 instead with all this new news and stuff but i hope they put in a full edit mode but it's only 23 days until release on 360

Just spoke to a mate who played the full game today. He says that there is no slowdown that he noticed. He isn't sure about edit mode but will find out and apparently Ashley Cole is in the Chelsea team !

thats good new's i think my faith will go back into this game if there is a full edit mode

Han said:
"Die Xbox360-Fassung enthält einen Editor, jedoch nur einen abgespeckten"

The translation is:
The Xbox 360 version has an editor, but it is a limited one.

So it doesn't say what these limits are...

surely it does. the next sentence goes "you CANNOT edit players appearances". hopefully it's only limited in the pre-version

julien said:
surely it does. the next sentence goes "you CANNOT edit players appearances". hopefully it's only limited in the pre-version
True, but I think we are more after moving players (for transfers) and it does not say anything about that.
This week I hope to hear from Konami what will be in the editor. I called them and I was promised that they will ask it and call me back. I know, we have to wait and see if they do what they promis, but as soon as I know something I will post it overhere.

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

Those are just old screenshots mate. If you look at a recent thread, new shots of Chelsea and they have a plain blue kit.

philter said:
New fifa videos on IGN

I have to say it "looks" seriously impressive. the animations are great and the ball seems to move really well. Im sure it wont have the depth of gameplay but it looks quite a lot beter than the pes 06 videos ive seen so far.

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/842/842308/vids_1.html

Are you kiiding, those video's have pretty much confirmed that Fifa is nowhere near the quality of PES. The gameplay looked crap. Graphically it still is number one, but the animation looked so poor, and isnt it funny that the first time they manage to include the ball physics, giving the player control over the ball, they have to revert back to the PES limited directions of movement, gone are the days of 360 degrees of movement.

Above all though, the keepers were poor, very very poor, not to mention the guy who was playing arsenal, still looked like he was playing fifa, lots of running with the ball and no passing, bring on PES.

Gotrunk25 said:
I work in a store that sells videogames, and last week a Konami representative said PES6 demo should be on marketplace on october the 5th.
That's Thursday. Hope that's true. We'll see....

Another false rumour :( :(

We have heard all this before.. No offence but until an official confirmation is made then I wont listen to "demo should be out on X Date"

DJ

new controllers for footballgaming on 360 ?
http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=147127

Two new 360 pads?
Wednesday 4-Oct-2006 3:18 PM CVG learns two new versions of the Xbox 360 controller are doing the developer rounds

Speaking this afternoon to CVG, Konami's PES producer Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka has revealed he's currently in possession of two new Xbox 360 controllers and is playing around with them at the PES HQ.

Microsoft sent Seabass the two controllers to allow him to test re-mapped button configurations for PES, the best footy game in town, presumably to make the game as playable on an Xbox 360 pad as it is on the PS2.

It's no secret that the best pad to play Pro Evolution Soccer on is Sony's classic Dual Shock.

This also ties in nicely to previous reports that Microsoft has a unique FPS pad in testing for Xbox 360 too.

Gotrunk25 said:
I work in a store that sells videogames, and last week a Konami representative said PES6 demo should be on marketplace on october the 5th.
That's Thursday. Hope that's true. We'll see....

:lmao:

Sorry, but i dont believe it. :roll:
I dont think that a Konami representative will say something about a PES 6demo. Besides, there is no sign of a coming demo.....

I dont see whats so special about fifa this year, the animations are ok but they dont flow smoothly together, it still looks clunky.

maybe its true ! pes6 demo on ps2 is out today , you can buy it with some magazine

Last edited:

raul_ole said:
maybe its true ! pes6 demo on ps2 is out today , you can buy it with some magazine

no its not...there is no PES 6 demo out on ps2.

omg just watched the fifa videos, and it looks awful, again. pro evo just sh*ts all over it.

fifa gameplay just looks terrible yet again

nicostorm said:
Are you kiiding, those video's have pretty much confirmed that Fifa is nowhere near the quality of PES. The gameplay looked crap. Graphically it still is number one, but the animation looked so poor, and isnt it funny that the first time they manage to include the ball physics, giving the player control over the ball, they have to revert back to the PES limited directions of movement, gone are the days of 360 degrees of movement.

Above all though, the keepers were poor, very very poor, not to mention the guy who was playing arsenal, still looked like he was playing fifa, lots of running with the ball and no passing, bring on PES.

Couldn't have described that video better myself mate. :applause:

Fifa 2007 lets you log on, and it automatically updates the transfers. I wonder if this will be available for pes6 on the xbox360. We would then have to go in and tweak their "great researched" stats! haha!

raul_ole said:
demo should be in OPM today

checked my body today, just some food and poo, no demo :(

but i want the demo really badly, come microsoft and konami!

I dont think 360 version today im trying to bug MajorNelson but he not giving me anything he said he dosnt respond to rumours. :(

If you dont know who MajorNelson is then its here.

http://www.majornelson.com/default.aspx

Will see demo for UK are usually around 10:30 am and 5pm I really dont think we will see it today. :)

Back to the editing, what i really need is a kits editor and a name editor, editing player appearance is less important to me then being able to play with some decent kits and correct names. Come on nokami, dont f@#k it up!

toppsin2 said:

Sorry, but i dont believe it. :roll:
I dont think that a Konami representative will say something about a PES 6demo. Besides, there is no sign of a coming demo.....

I'm not saying this demo would be out on the 5th, I said A Konami representative told me so. Probably cause he heard it from someone else. Maybe they decided not to put it out. Why would I make it up ?
I'm just saying what I heard. Obviously , he was wrong.
I'll shut up now.

Gotrunk25 said:
I'm not saying this demo would be out on the 5th, I said A Konami representative told me so. Probably cause he heard it from someone else. Maybe they decided not to put it out. Why would I make it up ?
I'm just saying what I heard. Obviously , he was wrong.
I'll shut up now.

Don't worry my friend...every year round this time people are becoming very nervous...you were just trying to give some information.

Hi, bit of a noob here, just wanted to chip in with my two penneth worth! I'd be really surprised if Konami did strip out the edit mode, my only concern lies with finding good option files after the FA kicked off with the option files last season. I'm counting the days to release!

theres no demo for the 360, someone alrady got this confirmed by konami im pretty sure

Back
Top Bottom