PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

gesusaldinho said:
some graphical features are certainly a step ahead of pes6 however the net physics are absolutely terrible! still noone can get near football kingdom for net physics! - even with the generation leap!

Bang on fella.

The nets are sooo important to the game cus the games all about scoring and thats the most exciting moment.

The nets in FIFA are all the same, stiff and lack any kinda thrill when the ball hits the bag.

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

Hmmm, if there's slow down that's enough for me to not order it. I can't stand dodgy framerates. Even worse on a console game because you can't do anything about it!

nabilardo said:
Hi guys,

i played the game again yestederday I take a pic of the poor Edit mode here :

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=editmodeml0.jpg

It's in french:
-Modify players
-Load
-Save
Looks not very much, but you can modify a lot with players and if you can move him to another team that will be good to do updates.
If you go again playing, please press 'modify players' to see what you can modify... ;)

Slowdown??? WOW! Unbeleivable.How a company can develope a game and put it out on the market with slowdown and bugs is beyond me. It's really unacceptable for this game to how slowdown problems on Next Gen console. I guess that's why they didn't up the graphics.

Dr Force said:
Bang on fella.

The nets are sooo important to the game cus the games all about scoring and thats the most exciting moment.

The nets in FIFA are all the same, stiff and lack any kinda thrill when the ball hits the bag.

Agree to the max. Oh, what I would give to have my WE games with net physics like FK. Nets/goals customization etc..I'm sure we'll get all this in the very distant future unfortunately. :-(

im sure we wont, coz gameplay like that will be only in pes, in fifa are the same actions and goals ! thats why i calls this game shit ! the second thing are animations, nets ! fifa will never have those things ! you play in fifa and in few days it is boring, im proud with Sebass

raul_ole said:
im sure we wont, coz gameplay like that will be only in pes, in fifa are the same actions and goals ! thats why i calls this game shit ! the second thing are animations, nets ! fifa will never have those things ! you play in fifa and in few days it is boring, im proud with Sebass

You are correct with regard to all Fifa versions up until now. However, the jury is still out on the 360 version for 2007. PC version is a blast and much more playable. I've played it for hrs since it came out and still find excitement in it. I scored some great goals from all angles and not one goal was alike. Therefore, the PC demo version has proved me wrong in the "It will be boring in a few days" expectation.

i heard from my fiends that 07 is much better than previous version... will see if demo out on MP :) but im sure that pes will be thousent of thimes better ! i love pes and i play in it for a whole year :) cheers

Han said:
Looks not very much, but you can modify a lot with players and if you can move him to another team that will be good to do updates.
If you go again playing, please press 'modify players' to see what you can modify... ;)

You can modify only names and faces

flofloflo said:
slowdown? I did not notice this, sorry

How many matches did you played?
me 9,10 matches and like i said it's sometimes.

I can't wait for PES6 - lets face it guys - each PES *IS* better than the last and each year we say the same thing about it being the same as the last one yet on release day we're shocked and stunned about how well the game has developed.

May not have loads of licences, may not be greaphically perfect, but I'd buy it over FIFA 07 even if it costed twice as much.

Can't wait for PES 7 though! Wonder what they'll stuff in that.

BTW one thing that confuses me is if Chelsea aren't licenced then why do the screenshots have their old kit in it?

Adam

Hey nabilardo, how are the net's animations and overall gameplay in comparison to WE10? does it feel like a direct port, or are there many changes?

jflores said:
Hey nabilardo, how are the net's animations and overall gameplay in comparison to WE10? does it feel like a direct port, or are there many changes?

I cant say it's a direct port but the animations seem smoother than WE10, and i dont find lot of new animations, about gameplay the passes are to perfect for me, the game is a little bit slow, the defense are better, goalkeeper doesnt leave the ball, In corner kick players move more than WE10, offensive player find solution to have the better position to get pass.

Mick100 said:
Are you able to change team names?

Sorry but i didnt find this option. I dont think so because this oprion should appears on EDIT mode but like you can see on the pic i sent this option is not present

Is it a Beta that you are playing or the full game. Thanks for the info.

How bad is the slowdown?

They cant do that, really hopre your version is a beta/demo nabi. There no way i want to be playing with riga"f*cking"loose for a year!

Maybe they left it out of the display demos at these game events so people dont mess up the teams and some representative of Fifa gets the hump. ?

Also another theory is maybe they left it out so people at event wouldnt muck up teams and you go to play and find Henry at Chelsea. ?

See there alot of questions but no answers im afraid and way Konami work marketing wise i dont think will have answers until the game released. :)

Tag auch,

in unserer Vorab-Version war bis auf die Bayern von der Deutschen Liga nichts zu sehen. Es besteht natürlich noch die Möglichkeit, dass sie in der Testversion enthalten sein wird. Aber nach aktuellem Stand sieht es nicht danach aus. Die Xbox360-Fassung enthält einen Editor, jedoch nur einen abgespeckten. Das Aussehen der Spieler kann nicht editiert werden.

Frank
VGA-Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Von: Daniel B. [mailto:sployd@arcor.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. Oktober 2006 20:18
An: support@konami.de
Cc: post@gamepro.de; webmaster@cynamite.de; redaktion@computerbildspiele.de; info@gameswelt.de; redaktion@maniac.de; info@maniac.de; info@screenfun.de; redaktion@xbox-zone.de; redaktion@play-zone.de
Betreff: Wichtige Frage zu Pro Evolution Soccer 6
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

It says that you can't edit player's appearences in the editor. :(

so now we have:

- a screenshot that suggests that we can't transfer players

- a statement that you cannot modify player stats but only appearances

- and the above quote telling exactly the opposite

:|

i was not disseppointed as many people where with the graphic of xbox360,
but now knowing that the edit mode is fucked up so bad+ slowdown on top of it, with the entirly German league missing](*,)
i think Nokami really is taking a piss
fucking lazy bastards:spid:

"Die Xbox360-Fassung enthält einen Editor, jedoch nur einen abgespeckten"

The translation is:
The Xbox 360 version has an editor, but it is a limited one.

So it doesn't say what these limits are...

YaKooZa said:
german league missing ? :S You mean unlicensed ?

it was never licensed anyway
what i mean is, it want be in the game at all big teams like Borusia Dortmund & the holle germans league is missing:roll: exept Bayer Munich which it is licensed

Back
Top Bottom