PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

Han said:
Nabilardo Why don't you answer my question (post 1686)? :(

Oups sorry Han, in fact i played in "Salon de L'automobile" France Paris.
In Edit option you can only change the names of players and edit face, that's all.

No Transfer option :(

I suppose it wont be such a big problem though if Konami release Transfer Update like fifa.

No problem Nabilardo, but that's bad news. Let's hope that will be corrected in the final version... :(

nabilardo said:
The animations seem smoother like the Ronaldinho's flip/flap,
I cant say there's see more animatons than WE10, i can tell you that the animations are smoother than WE10, I see animation when player fall when he's hit a defenser bigger than him, for example if you play with Saviola and you run straigt if you Stam is in front of you , you will falling. different animation for different kind of body.

Cheers for reply

nabilardo said:
Oups sorry Han, in fact i played in "Salon de L'automobile" France Paris.
In Edit option you can only change the names of players and edit face, that's all.
You can confirm for only 8 stadiums ? and witch one are new ?

Bingham67 said:
No Transfer option :(

I suppose it wont be such a big problem though if Konami release Transfer Update like fifa.

maybe the transfer mode can be unlocked in the pesshop??

No Transfer option? What the fuck?

Worse Still only face and name edits no Kit edits?!! what the fucking hell is wrong with Konami? The lack of editing options means we are forced to live with unlicensed Teams which aint too clever is it? why take out the decent kit editing which has been there since PES4?

I think I may have to give this a miss Konami have fucked up by removing some of the better things of the game!

DJ

psimonius said:
I thought PES5 was a massive step up from PES4 and only needed a few tweaks itself to be an even better game. If PES6 can deliver that then it will be a truly awesome game.
Oh you call every player you control knocking the ball about 10 yards ahead of themselves when you run towards the ball with R1 a step upwards? you call every player who cant control the ball quick enough and the CPU can just rob the ball off of you a step upwards? Christ the players feel so robotic and stiff on PES5 its untrue! WE10 was tonnes better in that department and as I said so was even PES4!

DJ

ThomasGOAL said:
You can confirm for only 8 stadiums ? and witch one are new ?

Sorry i didnt payed attention to the stadium ill return tonight, i will tell you tomorrow how many stadium are present.

Shingo ' Seabass' Takatsuka PES6 interview

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3654_en.html

___

CN asked us a few days ago to send them some questions for Shingo ' Seabass' Takatsuka about Pro Evolution Soccer 6. These questions and others coming from Xbox sites all around Europe were compiled and became this interesting interview.

Your great rival FIFA has just announced a new animation and graphics system. Do you think that any difference in graphics between FIFA and PES6 will affect the popularity of PES6 amongst gamers?

I cannot deny the fact the FIFA has brilliant graphics. But our strongest point in our PES is the gameplay. I am proud of this point.

Europe is a big market for football/soccer games. Have you localised the version of the game for this continent where everything is more relevant to the European audience (players, stadiums, voices, climate, types of game...)?

We have tweaked and changed the default of the difficulty level. But that's about all. The reason is that I believe how football fans love and feel about real football is same everywhere in the world. Of course, for the we have made minor changes, according to the voices of European users.

How about the much talked about possibility of a 8 vs 8 mode? If it is not in PES6, will there ever be such a mode?

Well, currently, this is impossible. But, soon, I think our team is capable to make this happen.

What is the best new feature in PES6 that, in your opinion, will surprise us all?

When you play….you will discover new kind of moves. New kicks, new dribbling motions, and these will make the play feel much different and surprise the players.

Is it possible to play a whole league online?

No, regret to say. But we want to make this happen as soon as possible.

PES 5 had a slower pace than the previous games and made it possible for a player to make several small fouls. This way, one could disrupt the gameplan or a fluent attack of his opponent, which frustrated some people, but others thought it was more realistic. Why did you change this again in PES 6, which seems to be faster paced and more fluent again, and thus perhaps less realistic?

I think that PES5 was not bad, but for PES6, we made it this way, because we thought that this was closer to the real thing. Also, we need to consider about a good pace of speed as a game too.

In the previous games, the lack of convincing crowd reactions made it for a lot of fans more difficult to get really drawn into a game and its atmosphere. Is this something you worked on in the next-gen version? E.g. will we be hearing something resembling the audio features of EA's FIFA titles with booming cheers when a goal is scored?

Well, this time, we really made use of the 5.1 channel stereo. You can feel the atmosphere much better now. This was really important factor in the development this time, so I would like to experiment further.

Are you a fan of a certain soccer team and/or is there a specific player you admire in real life?

If I wasn't a fan, I would not have been to do this job for a long time now…..Currently, I am a big fan of Robby Fowler.

Why are Pro Evolution soccer and Wining Eleven two different games and will we be able to play Winning Eleven players on Xbox Live with Pro Evo 6?

There is a 6 month span from the Japanese version and the European version. We have not stopped to improve the game, so that is the main reason why PES6 is different. Currently, you cannot play against a user in Japan, but this is one of the goals that we have that we want to accomplish.

How many different leagues from around the world can we hope to see in the game and what are they?

We have acquired 4 of the 6 major European leagues, and have made that 4 in the game completely. Also, we have obtained the French League 1 for the first time,

In previous Pro Evo titles we have only seen some players, teams, kits, stadiums etc in the game under their ‘real’ name. Is this because of financial barriers or licensing problems and can we ever hope to see this overcome with future titles bringing an all round ‘real’ feel?

This is purely a license issue. We would like to make as much real teams and much real players as possible, and will not stop improving.

What kind of things can we expect to the new game coming out in general from Single Player and to Multiplayer and will there be any new system to prevent from many disconnects happening in online play as its very frustrating playing against people who quit just before the end of the game so they don't lose any points?

We are always looking for ways to prevent cheating. This time, we have a better system, so I think that there will be fewer people. But at the end, it is really up to the players to play fair.

Hmm, Seabass seems 'lazy' to me. Perhaps he is sick of answering the same questions? He always palms a question off with, "It's something we are working at for the future."

Maybe we expect TOO much from PES since it has been such a vital game for most people?

jeblo05 said:
Europe is a big market for football/soccer games. Have you localised the version of the game for this continent where everything is more relevant to the European audience (players, stadiums, voices, climate, types of game...)?

This is a real big issue if you ask me. The game still feels a bit too Japanese (and this is fine for WE obviously), but why in the European version do we still get 7 or 8 Japanese stadiums and commentary that is translated straight from the Japanese game? Why do we still have the Master League, which outdated and no match for FIFA's excellent career mode?

The attitude of Seabass annoys me. It seems like every question ends with 'it's someting we are looking at for the future' or 'we would like to explore this further'. Just do it now! The lazy attitude of Seabass is allowing FIFA to catch up at an alarming rate.

Rant over.

bullshite could be an interview from beofre the pes 4 release. I may be fifa all the way after listening to that drivel. Palming us off with the same thing time after time.

djdoc360 said:
Oh you call every player you control knocking the ball about 10 yards ahead of themselves when you run towards the ball with R1 a step upwards? you call every player who cant control the ball quick enough and the CPU can just rob the ball off of you a step upwards? Christ the players feel so robotic and stiff on PES5 its untrue! WE10 was tonnes better in that department and as I said so was even PES4!

DJ

Yes I do call it a step upwards actually.

If you take your finger off the R1 button, you won't have such a heavy touch. Little tip for you there. ;)

We have tweaked and changed the default of the difficulty level. But that's about all. The reason is that I believe how football fans love and feel about real football is same everywhere in the world. Of course, for the we have made minor changes, according to the voices of European users.

So in other words; "nah we couldnt be bothered to focus any attention to our european market so we just adjusted the speed and kicking a bit, the fools always fall for it and think we have made a new game, muahahahaha.........i spit on europe"

@ cowden harley re the before pes4 comment, might have been pes1 as he says he's a fan of robbie, he hasnt done much for years now :lol: and i dotn see how he has become a fan of him since playing foor liverpool again, he's played about 10 game sin 6 months!

Its looking more and more like ea this year with nokami pi$$ing about, never thought that would happen

0255.jpg

0254.jpg

Benfica... :):):):):):):):)

psimonius said:
Yes I do call it a step upwards actually.

If you take your finger off the R1 button, you won't have such a heavy touch. Little tip for you there. ;)
Then your player doesnt run fast and gets beaten to the ball by the CPU Player most times.... thats bollocks... an innovation would be to allow us to tap R1 so the player could knock the ball on in front of themselves when we WANT them to.....

PES5 was the worst PES game ive played. Far too frustrating and full of bollocks.

DJ

Guys, please correct me if I'm wrong but don't Netherlands play in Orange shirt, white shorts and orange socks? Away kit has blue socks, right?

Well this could mean you CAN change socks:

0271.jpg

I think its been confirmed that you can change socks dude... Anyways nice-ish looking screenshot.

DJ

This can be RBC-Roosendaal or maybe Shacktar Donetsk, playing in orange as well...

One thing I would like to see improved (On the graphical "touch") are the goalies glove... wtf... they are still white like surgeon one :D

0268.jpg

I can't see those glove :(

Last edited:

This game is looking good - I can't wait. I will play both PES & FIFA 07 and probably buy them both to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom