PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

omg, google translation??? google translation is shit!!! this english is awful, now i suffer from headaches :mrgreen:

Its the way the French Translates to English that makes it bad. Their Sentances are arranged differently to ours hence the headaches.

DJ

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

Thanks for video i was listening to the conversation in the background they were saying seems more realistic and other things good news. 8)

guard with the leather gloves of banana

....Yes. :shock:

Anyway, from what I could vaguely gather, it seems very positive. \\:o/

Just pre-orderd mine. Hope it's good.

I never pre-order. That way the game is always later than looking around for some shop who has it early ;)

I pre-ordered mine IN the store, don't mean I have to buy it though (didn't pay anything). I never buy online - I always get the game a day or two later than the release date.

Here's a translation with the important parts:

"Contents:
Juve in other teams, didnt have time to scroll through the menu's to find whats available

Graphics:
It is a very subjective concept. Indeed I am not follower of the 360 of Microsoft thus I am inevitably satisfied with the total quality of a play next gen. Quality of colours is determind by the tv type and settings of it. Visually well preportioned with nice nets and very fluid animations.

Rosters:
Clubs seem up to date with cole and gallas in correct teams, however the international teams use the wc squads (zidane still in).

Gameplay:
Gameplay seems closer to pes5 then we10, still has freedom of we10 but is more channeled in pes6 (whatever that means). Players have realistic attributed with regards to skill,speed and bodysize. Need to gets used to the 360 controller.

Goalies:
Goalies seem to have found a realistic balance between saves and faults.

Defenders:
Can be caught out by the attacker if not patient and slides in for the ball. More free defending, like we10 with passing channels. Needs several hours to make a good judgement on this.

Midfield:
Reflects the reallife, players like viera and makalele are important to win the battle.

Attack:
Attackers look to make good runs when the midfield has possesion. Shots a little to floaty for his taste, timing important.

Ref:
Good balance found by konami(like we10 i guess).

Weather:
Didnt notice whether the weather changed during to game, to focused on playing.

Conclusion:
Controls feel as a whole good, concolidates the qualities of we10 while improving the faults (poor goalies, too much counter attacking)"

Sounds good but then again PES5 sounded good and IMHO was shite in terms of gameplay far too frustrating. WE10 was a refreshing change as I could actually play football even on 6*s :)

DJ

I'm sorry but from that video, it looked like a PS2 version. I didn't see any difference in graphics/gameplay. Now, the Fifa07 video looked sick! graphics looked realistic even with all the shaking and bad quality of the camera.

jflores said:
I'm sorry but from that video, it looked like a PS2 version. I didn't see any difference in graphics/gameplay. Now, the Fifa07 video looked sick! graphics looked realistic even with all the shaking and bad quality of the camera.

How are you able to judge graphics from this video ? Quality is just awful.

And for the gameplay, are we talking about a shitty gameplay for PS2 version ?

Watched Fifa videos, graphics are great (Still don't like the "Ape body" look of the players), but sorry... it still feels not as realistic as PES6 in terms of gameplay.

Last edited:

jflores said:

To be fair, that was a lo res movie that was never in focus once. It just looked like a football game to me and thats good enough. Having seen some HD movies, I know for sure that it looks a hundred times better then the PS2 version so I'm not bothered.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple. :roll:

psimonius said:
To be fair, that was a lo res movie that was never in focus once. It just looked like a football game to me and thats good enough. Having seen some HD movies, I know for sure that it looks a hundred times better then the PS2 version so I'm not bothered.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Simple. :roll:

I won't buy it. I'm in the states. You tell me how beautiful and pristine the game looks graphically when you buy it. My point was that even though the quality sucks on that video, Fifa still looks better graphically. Whether it's on a shitty low resolution video, or not. Tis the truth!

It will be interesting to see how it plays gameplay wise. It "Appears" from the videos that the gameplay has been enhanced a bit, but not much. I ofcourse, could be wrong as NOKAMI always make enhancements in the gameplay dept.

I thought PES5 was a massive step up from PES4 and only needed a few tweaks itself to be an even better game. If PES6 can deliver that then it will be a truly awesome game.

Well if the 360 version is anything similar to the PS2 version then, LMAO its absolutely shockingly...

...PANTS, its possibly worse than 06 its just so shite, the amount of things they've tried to copy from PES, for example the new, accuracy shot, or the new free kick style, similar to pro evo, and corners, then theres the camera agnle thats now changed similar to PES, the moves aswell when reading through the book looked awfully familiar, its just so crap lol.

Now ill try the 360 version graphically yes it looks good, I hate the player models and faces though they are horrible and the animations, whats up with the knees and leg muscles EA? Hopefully it plays MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the PS2 version.

PES6 on the PS2 will probably own the 360 version of Fifa 07 let alone the 360 version of PES6, the knees and leg muscles on PES6 look much more realistic and the animations are far superior, PES6 I just cant wait!

This movie was a 360 version. When he went to the formations screen you could read 'rt' and 'lt' rather than R2 and L2.
The quality of the movie was bad and the camera was shaking, so you never can judge the games graphics from this movie. I have seen much better movies than this.

It is PES6 - it starts with PES5. Let the video roll a few minutes.

El Diego said:
It is PES6 - it starts with PES5. Let the video roll a few minutes.

I watched video ages ago at IGN and its Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 which is different game.

Also to add its actually PS2 video not 360 i thought that would be quite obvious.

There are a few shots of goals being scored on the 360 there (Italy score). Looked slick.

I thought PES6 WAS Winning Eleven Pro Evo Soccer 07?

Well none of that video is 360 if you seen 360 detail of players from PES6 video looks nothing like them videos.

It been put in wrong category on IGN site and been there since 28th June that video.

Actually i think thats what they will call there version for next year its the new Winning Eleven name.

Edit: All to confusing but that video certainly PS2 graphics for sure.

Last edited:

I played the game yesterday, and there's no transfert mode in Edit option,
The games seems a little bit slow to me,(especially when you do some skills), the goal keeper seems better no more balls released like in WE10, the ball shots are less dynamic, the graphism is good enough.
For people who are affraid about the xbox pad afetr 7-8 matches, you will control the game perfectly.
The defense is better, All team are updated some licence are disapears like for chelsea. In conclusion I can say that this PES will be a good SIMULATION soccer, and you can prepare some litters of coffe for long nights waiting for us.

nabilardo said:
The games seems a little bit slow to me,(especially when you do some skills), the goal keeper seems better no more balls released like in WE10, the ball shots are less dynamic, the graphism is good enough.
For people who are affraid about the xbox pad afetr 7-8 matches, you will control the game perfectly.
The defense is better, All team are updated some licence are disapears like for chelsea. In conclusion I can say that this PES will be a good SIMULATION soccer, and you can prepare some litters of coffe for long nights waiting for us.
Do you have a review version of the game or so?
What is in the edit option?

nabilardo said:

Do you mean the pace is slow - cos some people have said this is due to playing in widescreen so it feels slower apparantly. I have noticed from videos that shots and passes feel a bit more floaty. Although in terms of chipped passes this could be good as it's always been hard to play delicate chipped medium passes a la deco in real life.

How does it play compared to WE10 in terms of more animations or better AI as Seebass promised from this next gen effort?

Thanks buddy

gurjisfit said:
Do you mean the pace is slow - cos some people have said this is due to playing in widescreen so it feels slower apparantly. I have noticed from videos that shots and passes feel a bit more floaty. Although in terms of chipped passes this could be good as it's always been hard to play delicate chipped medium passes a la deco in real life.

How does it play compared to WE10 in terms of more animations or better AI as Seebass promised from this next gen effort?

Thanks buddy

The animations seem smoother like the Ronaldinho's flip/flap,
I cant say there's see more animatons than WE10, i can tell you that the animations are smoother than WE10, I see animation when player fall when he's hit a defenser bigger than him, for example if you play with Saviola and you run straigt if you Stam is in front of you , you will falling. different animation for different kind of body.

Back
Top Bottom