PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

benjo said:
Mintal for president ! ^^
Hope we'll have bundesliga license next year ; i hope the real reason is because of fifa exclusive license but not because of greedy and/or lazy konami people.

i think it is because of licensing issues, still makes me wonder why they can't put in 18 completely fake teams. (maybe they have, we will see.)

ripkord said:
Yeah the cancelled my order posts always make me smile.... you registered on a PES fan site but youre not gonna buy the game?

Yeah... :)
I cancelled my order so I can wait to see what the reviews say and to read what other members on here think before buying.

I'll probably still end up with this game stuck in my 360 for most of the year.:lol:

ahhhhaha this is awesome, at what point are the fifa guys going to come clean with there copy of 07 and tell us how shit it is.. i think oct 27th is a date that comes to mind... hahahahah

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

Always been playing on ps2 before and a LOT !!! but i must say i really would love to try out the 360 version .. last gameplay video looks good and if i can learn to play properly with the 360 controller i think this will be the version of my choise ... no matter what..... a hell of a game it is .... i dont have any other game that can be so cruel to me when i have a bad day with pes ...it makes me hate the game ... and other days when i play dreamlike football its pure love =)
this is actually the reason i bought the 360 ... if ps3 comes out with a better version of it im sure that will be the reason for me to but that console ( if my wallet allows me ) no matter what .. Konami deserves all the credit for making a game filled with emotion a true and heartbreaking love story to real football :) :applause: :applause:

Last edited:

Is it true that Henry will be on the cover of ALL versions? I think so because Reebok sponsor both PES6 AND Henry now (used to be Nike).

From what I've seen the cover's yellow with John Terry standing on the right hand side and Adriano kicking the ball on the left hand side of the cover. It could still be a mock up though...

El Diego said:
Is it true that Henry will be on the cover of ALL versions? I think so because Reebok sponsor both PES6 AND Henry now (used to be Nike).

Henry's only on the french version.

airjoca said:
At least Konami can make number fonts. :)

Amen to that..It seems that what one developer can't get, the other does. When in God's name are we going to have everything done right in one game???

Perhaps never. :-(

the adboards in the amsterdam stadium in pes6 look like the electornic one's and a new sponsor added audi

i just realized the flags weren't waving in that last video i saw :(

Walcott23, if you're talkin' bout the ajax-cagliari vid, that's Bernabeu ;) :
Telefonica, BenQ Siemens, adidas, etc.
unfortunately not electronic like in real life. only FIFA07 for xbox360 has those :(

Last edited:

like every year i'm always happy to see that the new pes is better and better !

Edit : don't forget that's only a screener ! (love that new camera)

R.I.P. FIFA !

Last edited by a moderator:

I hate this. I have to get fifa on the 31 here in the states. i would have picked up Pro evo on the 360 but again not my region...

Back
Top Bottom