PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

ripkord said:
theres no excuse for that konami......
It's not surprising though, given how EA left big chunks out of their first FIFA games and even their latest (no lower leagues). My guess is because it's HD, they couldn't just get away with using the texturing from the PS2 edit mode, it would have looked atrocious. I'm not happy about it but if the game has decently updated rosters (would be nice for Live), and you can still edit players' names, etc, I'd be willing to let it go for the first version. If they've removed the edit mode entirely, and you can't change names, etc, then that's sheer laziness.

Unfortunately they can do whatever they like, people are eager for 360 PES and will buy it regardless, myself included.

As for CoH, aye it's braw! If you fancy a game give me a PM or buzz on Messenger. ;)

What I need is name editing (of course) but most of all, face editing.
That's what I love to do !
Played Fifa07 btw, it's just shit.

People at this board made graphics-editors, right? Can't you load the 360 option-file using Xsata, edit it with such an editor and save it back?
That way you can edit anyway...

Gotrunk25 said:
What I need is name editing (of course) but most of all, face editing.
That's what I love to do !
Played Fifa07 btw, it's just shit.

Where'd you play it?

Is it really crap or some kind of improvement?

Thanks

ripkord said:
I think youre supposed to take me up on the bet before 7pm smart arse :)

Man thats shit :/ one fucking sonic demo, you suck microsoft

In the words of homer simpson...DOH!

Im totally gutted theres no edit mode in the 360 version. Thats shocking, especially seeing as theres so many teams with unlicensed kits.

Classic I bet pes6 is nowhere near the potential 8.5GB Its just konami being lazy fuckers again! Lets face it they aint exactly layering on the eye candy are they? yeah ok they have bumped up the textures but the PC gaming community has been playing in HD for years now without loss of content so saying HD is the reason we are missing out is bullshit!

The FIFA excuse is a bit wishywashy too, I'd like to see in in depth comparison with Madden in terms of teams/faces/detail

I thought you meant the name changes were gone too, thats not quite so bad, the kits I can live with.

And youd thrash me at COH I'm almost as bad at strategy games as I am foot games, and we know how that went.... my ass hurts to this day.

If Pro Evo 6 on the 360 doesn't have edit mode, that just pure shite, Id have serious doubts about buying it, they always fuck up player stats. There's no excuse really, for a game with poor next gen graphics to use HD as an excuse is lame.I would personally be amazed if it doesn't have edit mode, that's been available since the earliest ISS games.

Disgusted is the word id use, fucking lazy money grabbing bastards if thats true.

If you think thats bad enough, check the achievements for PES6 and you'll notice theres one for completing each league in league mode except the German league...

gives me a bit more optimism! but the edit mode not being in will do it for me im afriad

and to think i bought an xsata for option files!!

For me the same: My xsata probably will be at the post today...

Are those patch-wizzards overhere not able to make an optionfile editor??

Is it just me or are all the football titles going backwards into next gen systems...come PES 3 all the players will look like carbon copies but we'll be down to a 8 team five a side league..... and no edit mode is just the biggest rip ever by Konami and they are the masters!!

If there is no Edit Mode in the 360 version then Konami are comparable to EA! Dropping features will all love to use to make our PES Experience complete. If they drop edit mode out of this title I know 1 person who wont be so keen to buy it! he loves edit mode.

DJ

Reading the Gamespot X06 Review, it says Chelsea aren't licensed, yet they were in PES5. Is this just another one of our wonderful "advantages" of next-gen?

Well, it's a sad day for me.. Always supported CONami, but now it,s over. You'ld expect a next-gen con to have advantages, and all I see are disadvantages....
F*** OFF CONami

Hmmm, so EA lessen their dataset so it comes more to the konami level and now konami decreases their level again. Have they got a running bet or something?! No edit mode is poor, especially with their great standard kits ffs. Now im back to rooting that the fifa 360 will furfil its current-gen promise and become a good game. So what we have now is HD, widescreen and better graphics, so in other words we can now have a clearer view of how crap the kits actually are, tnx nokami!

Shockin' The Prem said:
Reading the Gamespot X06 Review, it says Chelsea aren't licensed, yet they were in PES5. Is this just another one of our wonderful "advantages" of next-gen?

They have Man utd instaed and kept Arsenal... they can only have 2 I think!! :roll:

Spot on Nick Cave and do you know why? The FA Premier League has a restriction on how many 'Individual' clubs you can have licensed in a computer game without having the full FA Premier League License (EA Have that) Its restricted to 2 Clubs.... does anyone remember the Woefull Club Football Series from Codies? it only had 2 Clubs per game licensed for this very same reason as to why PES6 only has 2.

DJ

whats wrong with you people !? konami wanted do their best as they could ! there is no premiership licensed coz ea bought licences as first ,howewer in one or two years konami will be able to buy licences ! this year they couldnt :(

Apparently the Bundesliga is present ( just not licenced ) and the editing option is aswell

I have my sources * Chuckles*

The missing achievement for winning the German league, when the EPL is unlicensed yet the game has 'Won the England League' as an achievement, suggests otherwise. Then again, it's got Roque Santa Cruz in full Bayern regalia on the German cover, so who knows.

raul_ole said:
whats wrong with you people !? konami wanted do their best as they could ! there is no premiership licensed coz ea bought licences as first ,howewer in one or two years konami will be able to buy licences ! this year they couldnt :(

I'd happily slap down £50 on a table right now and bet that in the next 1 or 2 years, Konami will still have no Premiership. Konami are greedy moneygrabbing bastards who just happen to make a bloody nice game, sadly.

With all the money NOKAMI gets from us buying their games, this is all we get in return??? A pathetic graphics engine and missing teams/leagues, no official licenses, and now no Edit Mode!

NOKAMI, you are not treating your fans well. We are in the Next Generation of gaming...You need to show that in your games. It's time our voices are heard.

NOKAMI, GET YOUR LAZY ARSES OUT OF YOUR CHAIRS AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!

Because EA is already way ahead of you in terms of graphical detail, options, presentation, sound, and now getting closer with gameplay.

WAKE UP NOKAMI!!!

Or, you will loose a very large and loyal fanbase to your competitors..

Last edited:

Hehehe... lets get a big list with all our gripes, moans, thoughts wishes and ideas... then all chip in a couple of Pounds, Euros ,Dollars.
Have a comp and the winner gets a ticket to Konami's head quarters and a sleeping bag to picket outside till our demands are heard by Pondtrout!!

Big Boss said:
Bayern are licensed and in Other teams section.
Yep just spotted that in the PS2 thread, sorry. Well that absolutely confirms no Bundesliga for me, even with fictional names, or else Bayern would be in with them. What the fuck are they playing at? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom