PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

I was sure of it, i will buy pes 6 for the xbox 360. But if there is no bundesliga and no edit mode (!) then maybe I will buy fifa for the 360. But they don't have the eredivisie. Bad times for soccerfans with a 360.
:(

jflores said:
With all the money NOKAMI gets from us buying their games, this is all we get in return??? A pathetic graphics engine and missing teams/leagues, no official licenses, and now no Edit Mode!

NOKAMI, you are not treating your fans well. We are in the Next Generation of gaming...You need to show that in your games. It's time our voices are heard.

NOKAMI, GET YOUR LAZY ARSES OUT OF YOUR CHAIRS AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!

Because EA is already way ahead of you in terms of graphical detail, options, presentation, sound, and now getting closer with gameplay.

WAKE UP NOKAMI!!!

Or, you will loose a very large and loyal fanbase to your competitors..

You'd think with the sales from the last few versions in both Europe and Japan they would have made a large profit to invest in the game and go all out to get more stuff licensed. But some how they dont seems to see it as a big priority, and if Fifa is really as improved as it seems and moving into the right direction, Konami will have to worry about people leaving them.

who gives a fcuk about the german bundeliga. the premiership is where its at and cause mufc are licensed i couldnt give a flying fcuk about bayern munich. are you people that stuid you are going to cancel preorders and buy fifa ? great bit of thinking get rid of the most realistic football game there is and get a fully licensed but crap game in fifa. bet after a couple of days of fifa you can find the sweet spot where you can run from your half and score past the keeper everytime. good thinking guys really clever.

hulkamania said:
who gives a fcuk about the german bundeliga. the premiership is where its at and cause mufc are licensed i couldnt give a flying fcuk about bayern munich. are you people that stuid you are going to cancel preorders and buy fifa ? great bit of thinking get rid of the most realistic football game there is and get a fully licensed but crap game in fifa. bet after a couple of days of fifa you can find the sweet spot where you can run from your half and score past the keeper everytime. good thinking guys really clever.

You do realise there are more people living in Germany than in England? And they want to play with their own league. Plus the Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in the world, so any FOOTBALL fan cares about it.

tell u what is moronic, thinking that the world revolves around the premiership. 'the premiership where it is at' arse...

Konami dont care about licenses, if they did when ea renewed their licenses a few months ago, they would have put a bid in. However they didnt. Says all reaaly

If your basis on buying the game is what licesnses are in and which ones arent, then quite frankly, your playing the wrong game. (I beleive theres a game called FIFA which sounds more up your street)

On the otherhand, if your after the best football game out there with the odd license, then PES6 is the way to go. Id be buying it even if it only had England and Scotland on, FIFA all of the way for you lads then?

I think they are crackers if they dont include an edit mode and personally I cant see them leaving out that feature, its a big part of the game and has been for years now. If they leave it out I may well give this unlicensed game a miss....

DJ

Yeah the cancelled my order posts always make me smile.... you registered on a PES fan site but youre not gonna buy the game?

Yeah... :)

i am sure the edit mode will be in pes6,
with out edit mode pes does not make any sens.
thats the seckend best part of the game, which most of us enjoy it, so we can give that extra detail to our favorite players to make them look as realistic as possible updating the latest hair cut, bots etc...
so i doubt all this edit mode thing, is all rumores,
anyways we will find out very soon

if someone can give official proof that there isnt going to be an edit mode then enlighten me, but apart from that, all these people who say that ' this league is the best' etc, who gives a flying turtle! PES has been one of the most popular games ever and if you dont want it because it doesnt have a or b then i would advise you to feck off a pes fan website!

Note how none of us Italians are complaining about our leauge :D
(Note: We just won the world cup with a team composed of players from ONLY our league, isn't that ironic? EPL the best league? Bah)
I have one theory about this "missing" feature. review copies are not always the gold copy (the version that they submit for publishing/printing)nor are testing versions (hence why they're test versions) and while it does seem weird for them to ship a copy to a reviewer without the edit module, a tester very well could not have it under the basis that he's probably testing netcode, and other things that require him to be signed into to xbox live. Thats just some wishfull thinking, but heres to having edit mode back in! Either way i'm buying both games this year for my 360. Getting gimped by FIFA with dismal ammount of leauges and stadiums, and hopefully not getting gimped with the edit mode from Seabass!

there is a edit mode someone on pesinsight posted a message saying he had talked to someone on the oxm place and he said that even in the beta version there is a full edit mode and the final version will have a full edit mode with new templates

Shockin' The Prem said:
Reading the Gamespot X06 Review, it says Chelsea aren't licensed, yet they were in PES5. Is this just another one of our wonderful "advantages" of next-gen?

Nope, it's an "advantage" of both current AND next gen.

Big Boss said:
You do realise there are more people living in Germany than in England? And they want to play with their own league. Plus the Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in the world, so any FOOTBALL fan cares about it.

:) yeah.

OPM said:

Mintal for president ! ^^
Hope we'll have bundesliga license next year ; i hope the real reason is because of fifa exclusive license but not because of greedy and/or lazy konami people.

hmmm...the person was scrolling backwards thru the leagues. no league C on xbox360?
Juventus in 'Other leagues A'.

once the actual gameplay started it looks good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom