PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

no Thomas, it's X360 (unfortunally).

In 2:22/freekick options you can see the XBOS "LB" and "RB" buttons (for PS2 it should be L2/R2

Is anybody watching hi def footage?

Oh no you arent so how can you say it looks crap when you havent played it.

Anyway animations look spot on, like some of the new keeper ones as well.:applause:

Shame I don't know any german. That vid says its released Octber 31st which can't be correct unless its a German release date. I know the UK only really releases games on Fridays (the closest being the 27th)

jeblo05 said:

In 2:22/freekick options you can see the XBOS "LB" and "RB" buttons (for PS2 it should be L2/R2
I mean i buy the PS2 version ;)

I know a little German:

The reviewer says he had a short playing session with a very early build of pes6. He does not say if he compares this game to pes5 or WE10.

The fact that it is in Widescreen means that you have a much better view of what is going on on the pitch.

The game looks decent/a little over acceptable but not spectaculair. The reviewer says Fifa looks better. He does not mention wether or not he has played a demo of 360Fifa07.

The ball physics have been increased and there are a lot more licensed leagues (the reviewer does not go into detail about the leagues).

The AI has clearly been improved a lot. Teammates run into open spaces and act more intelligent. They also join you more when you attack and they do this in a more intelligent way.

Dribbling feels 'lighter'/a little bit easier (he also said something about passing but i am not sure what he meant). Player stats like body balance and strenght are very important when it comes down to winning challenges. Body position and speed influence your shots more than before. If you are off balance or not facing the goal correctly, your shot will be less effective.

His conclusion: if you prefer gameplay over graphics... this game will certainly not disappoint you.

Telling ya, check marketplace tonight, probably about 7pm gmt to be sure, have faith :D I have a really REALLY strong feeling about tonight (plus a shedload of rumours from several different sources :P )

jeblo05 said:

You know why it looks so bad ? because the didn't connect the 360 in HD but with a regular TV cable (probably scart).Maybe they didn't have an HD capture card. If it was in HD, it would've been in 16/9 which is not the case here :)

I doubt there will be a demo tonight. Demos usually come during the day.

it's quater past and no one has posted anything

I've missed the beginning of x06 live event but they were talking about PES 2007, Halo Wars, ...

here as always if you want to know if new content (demo, videos,..) is released :

http://www.majornelson.com/

http://dl.groovygecko.net/anon.groovy/clients/xbox/live/hb_1.asx

or

http://dl.groovygecko.net/anon.groovy/clients/xbox/live/hb_2.asx

but it has just finished right now but sooner or later we'll have this video on www.gametrailers.com or another site.

ThomasGOAL said:
I mean i buy the PS2 version ;)

Then why post in relation to this thread? :roll:

"The game looks like a ps2 game" it may not be as good looking as other 360 games but it looks nothing like a ps2 title, saying so is quite moronic.

OPM said:
please post about demo being online asap :)

I play a tournament on xbox360 this saturday i'll tell you saturaday evening.

I think youre supposed to take me up on the bet before 7pm smart arse :)

Man thats shit :/ one fucking sonic demo, you suck microsoft

the content from tonight aint up yet, its still to come, major nelson said there is more after the initial content and there is tomorrow.

Dont think theres anything more tonight mate, I

hope yer right mind :)

Sensi soccer online might just be better then pes5 online though LMAO :)

Some people already have the game, so if there's no demo released before it goes on sale that's very disappointing.

Check the games owned and achievements -->
http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=Nigma

According to this guy, the game has absolutely no edit mode at all, even in the final code. I have to say, I'd heard this previously from a very good source but was asked not to mention it by the person who told me as it was privileged information.

We'll find out soon enough I guess...

Back
Top Bottom