PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

SP2 is known to cause problems with certain 2.0 Devices I know that much.

DJ

benjo said:
PERHAPS will have a pes6 demo soon, here's a link :

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/community/calendar/

here's the info,for people who are too lazy to clic on the link and search info on the page:

*Unlock the secrets of Xbox 360

Xbox Live Gold is free coutesy of Windows Live Spaces from 20/09/06 til 29/09/06. Just plug in your Xbox 360 to a broadband connection and you will have the chance to get your hands on never before seen game trailers, demos, and exclusives on Marketplace straight from X06!

Furthermore we have loads of exciting events for you to take part in right here on the Xbox Live Calendar!

And also :

Calendar
Wednesday 20 Sept

All Day
Xbox Live
Unlock the secrets of Xbox 360*
All this week and during X06 you will get the chance to get your hands on never before seen game trailers, demos, and exclusives on Marketplace. The best part is that Xbox Live Gold is free coutesy of Windows Live Spaces from 20/09/06 til 29/09/06. Just plug in your Xbox 360 to a broadband connection to access amazing content and participate in all the exciting events on the Xbox Live Calendar!

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/733/733685p1.html

No, unfortunately, we won’t.

Its refreshing to see eveyone critising the graphics rather than just loving it coz its PES.

Im devastated about how this is looking, especially seeing as I got an email off a friend who has the review code telling me its very close to what was shown at Leipzig. Apparently some things like faces and animation have been touched up, but nothing amazing.

Ive not been too upset about it because the same person who emailed actually told me a few weeks ago that Konami would dramatically improve the look of the game before release. Guess not.

Fifa it is then.

yeah buy fifa all of you. you only care about kits and to play Inter, with Martins all the way ro the right over and over. If you truly care about mastering the beautifull game on the screen play it, if you only care about blasting the ball down the line; why the hell didn't you just buy fifa in the first place.. by the way, it will be harder to score by crossing in the new version, luckily.

yeah i thought so too, shame he's ws out so quickly from the start of his season with the magpies!! ;)

I just downloaded the PES5 PC demo to practice with the 360 controller. I was surprised at how alien it felt. I'm sure I can adapt but I guess after 5 years of playing with a PS2 controller, it felt very wierd. My main concerns are the triggers. I'll keep playing tho and let you guys know how I adapt.

Oh, and I'd just like to say how crap the demo is compared to the final game. This just shows you how Konami always pull it off in the end. I have high hopes for PES6 360 yet.

psimonius said:
I just downloaded the PES5 PC demo to practice with the 360 controller. I was surprised at how alien it felt. I'm sure I can adapt but I guess after 5 years of playing with a PS2 controller, it felt very wierd. My main concerns are the triggers. I'll keep playing tho and let you guys know how I adapt.

Oh, and I'd just like to say how crap the demo is compared to the final game. This just shows you how Konami always pull it off in the end. I have high hopes for PES6 360 yet.

do u use anolofue or dpad?

i used xbox360 dpad and couldnt use it as its just not acuarate enough, you press left/up to go diagnol and you just go left etc. then ofcourse the analog is a bit beter but still no were near as accurate as dpads on other controllers.

this is going to be a big problem for 360 asit tottaly ruins the gameplay when ou want to drible but cant

the whole pro evo on xbox is just twat, anyone who thought konami would bring the next gen pro evo to xbox is a fifa james bond. Fifa is shit and so is xbox ;)

i have to say i kind of agree, pes on 360 is the final chance for me and if it's shitely ported i am trading my 360 into the shop.

ClassicD said:
i have to say i kind of agree, pes on 360 is the final chance for me and if it's shitely ported i am trading my 360 into the shop.

Spoken like a true drunk ;)

ClassicD said:

twat

gogbog said:
do u use anolofue or dpad?

i used xbox360 dpad and couldnt use it as its just not acuarate enough, you press left/up to go diagnol and you just go left etc. then ofcourse the analog is a bit beter but still no were near as accurate as dpads on other controllers.

this is going to be a big problem for 360 asit tottaly ruins the gameplay when ou want to drible but cant

I'm an analogue junkie which is convenient given the shiteness of the 360's dpad.

I've had another session on the 360 pad and I've actually gotten use to it quite quickly. It no longer felt as alien as when I first played on it, and I was pulling off all the familiar moves like I used to. There are some moments when it doesn't feel responsive at all but if I remember correctly, that was how the demo felt anyway.

I don't see any problem with PES6 360 at all. ;) :D

ClassicD said:

lets all throw all our toys out of the pram.as if microsoft give a fuck, im sure they'll all cry over the lost profit from you!

guys ive been reading that there is now a widescreen setting in pes6. what difference will this make. will it have anything to do with the fact that whenever i play Pes on a widescreen it always seems that the speed of the game is different, ie faster

8ball said:
guys ive been reading that there is now a widescreen setting in pes6. what difference will this make. will it have anything to do with the fact that whenever i play Pes on a widescreen it always seems that the speed of the game is different, ie faster

it's not faster, it's down to the wide screen making it seem faster...

slasher said:
lets all throw all our toys out of the pram.as if microsoft give a fuck, im sure they'll all cry over the lost profit from you!
Why are you relating this to microsoft, who gives a fuck about the sales figures that these super-corporations get to peddle this time next year? I only care about the games, and with Forza slipping there's even less reason for me to hang onto my box. PES6 is the last game left I want, and my Live sub is up in November so the timing is sweet. PES is good, I buy another Live sub and it tides me over till Forza. If it's shite I sell my machine, don't buy the sub and enjoy the extra cash (that's the bit the companies "cry over"). When Forza comes out I'll have a look at the future releases on the way at that time and consider buying a new machine because I'm a sucker for a good racing game.

And before anyone has anymore pish to contribute (DanHammer), the same thing happened on PSP - PES was the final ray of hope and it played horribly, machine promptly punted.

ClassicD said:
Why are you relating this to microsoft, who gives a fuck about the sales figures that these super-corporations get to peddle this time next year? I only care about the games, and with Forza slipping there's even less reason for me to hang onto my box. PES6 is the last game left I want, and my Live sub is up in November so the timing is sweet. PES is good, I buy another Live sub and it tides me over till Forza. If it's shite I sell my machine, don't buy the sub and enjoy the extra cash (that's the bit the companies "cry over"). When Forza comes out I'll have a look at the future releases on the way at that time and consider buying a new machine because I'm a sucker for a good racing game.

And before anyone has anymore pish to contribute (DanHammer), the same thing happened on PSP - PES was the final ray of hope and it played horribly, machine promptly punted.

:applause: well put and couldnt agree more

Back
Top Bottom