PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

correct
lets wait if someone knows how to link the thexbox360 controller to the pc
i already heart few people in few forums manage to play with thexbox360 controller

Blackjim said:
btw , I can't understand why some ppl play only with the D-pad and not with the analog.
I don't have problems playing with any of them , but analog is far more precise and easier to handle. except that with analog u can have the 360 degree thing ( if any game has it anyway :P )

And ok , konami r known for their "standarts" :P But will EA have 360 movement in Fifa?

I can tell you why, i have seen many very good players on Tournaments, the best of them uses D pad because its you "feel" the game better, analog sticks have a longer way by changing directions than a d-pad!
With d_pad your movements are more directly controlled than with the analogstick!Player want precision when passing and shooting, this is only given with D-pad!In japan, Hong Kong,China no one uses Analogstick for footigames, and it sucks that we cant use the PS2 controller on X-Box 360, the ps2 controller has the best D-pad ever seen!!!!

jimis said:
I can tell you why, i have seen many very good players on Tournaments, the best of them uses D pad because its you "feel" the game better, analog sticks have a longer way by changing directions than a d-pad!
With d_pad your movements are more directly controlled than with the analogstick!Player want precision when passing and shooting, this is only given with D-pad!In japan, Hong Kong,China no one uses Analogstick for footigames, and it sucks that we cant use the PS2 controller on X-Box 360, the ps2 controller has the best D-pad ever seen!!!!
If you are good , you are going to win with analog too ;)
At least ,I often win when my friends play with the d-pad :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Who cares what the asians do , they are so obsessed with sony and PS2 that they have never seen a 360 controller in their life :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've found a Spanish preview of PES6 with NEW SCREEN SHOTS!

It's translated HERE hopefully. From what I can vaguely understand, they played a beta that is a couple of months old and was shown at the Leipzig convention.

*EDIT* Ok, the above link goes to a Prey review or something but if you go to the 360 tab, there's a PES6 preview on the first page. I can't link directly to it for some reason.

Regarding using your 360 controller on a PC, if you go to the link BlackJim posted (thx!) and download the software, you can use the controller no problem. Infact, it's the most impressive controller I've ever had for a PC. I played Madden yesterday with it and all of the buttons were in the game like it was the 360 version. Well played Microsoft. :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:

psimonius said:
I've found a Spanish preview of PES6 with NEW SCREEN SHOTS!

It's translated HERE hopefully. Not yet read it so have no idea how good it is.

*EDIT* Ok, the above link goes to a Prey review or something but if you go to the 360 tab, there's a PES6 preview on the first page. I can't link directly to it for some reason.

Regarding using your 360 controller on a PC, if you go to the link BlackJim posted (thx!) and download the software, you can use the controller no problem. Infact, it's the most impressive controller I've ever had for a PC. I played Madden yesterday with it and all of the buttons were in the game like it was the 360 version. Well played Microsoft. :applause:

Boots and kits (parts of them at least) look fairly nice in those pics. Adriano going to the the only player who looks like his real life couterpart? :(

Anyway, nice find.

thanks blackjim i installed the program then i whent to the control penel, then to the game controller to see if it works but xbox360 controller doesn't connect,
sorry to be such a pain can u give me some tips pls#-o

ronaldo10 said:
thanks blackjim i installed the program then i whent to the control penel, then to the game controller to see if it works but xbox360 controller doesn't connect,
sorry to be such a pain can u give me some tips pls#-o
np in answering anything u want. But I didn't do anyithing more. Just connected the controller , installed the drivers and voila :roll:

I thought is was only a specific windows 360 controller that worked with the pc ?
i.e. The one that comes with your 360 will not work.

thanks man i was trying all day trying to make it work for nothing
i thought xbox360 controller works also with the pc oh well

ronaldo10 said:
thanks man i was trying all day trying to make it work for nothing
i thought xbox360 controller works also with the pc oh well
But it does work. I played PES , NBA live and almost any other game with the 360 controller in my PC. Maybe it has to do with your USB port or something. :(

ronaldo10 said:
Having played the FIFA 07 PC demo with my 360 controller, I can safely say there is no problems at all with playing a football game with it. It might take a bit of adjusting but to sulk about not buying a game because it doesn't use a PS2 controller is just pathetic.
---------------------------------------------------------------

psimonius how did u manage it to make it work the xbox360 controller on pc? cos i was trying to do the same but culdn't make it work
can u show me the right steps pls
many thanks in advance
Amen to this post! Im sick of all these whinging people going on about the 360 D-Pad, I play PES5 on my 360 with the pad with no problems at all!

DJ

I use the 360 controller that came with my 360. Obviously it has to be the wired version. You can apparently use the wireless one but not sure of the setup. I think you need to download a different piece of software (and probably need some form of wireless bluetooth dongle thing).

As far as I know, any 360 wired controller will work so long as you're using XP (and probably service pack 2). Make sure your USB ports are quick enough too. It may need USB 2.0 and not USB 1.1.

djdoc360 said:
Amen to this post! Im sick of all these whinging people going on about the 360 D-Pad, I play PES5 on my 360 with the pad with no problems at all!

DJ
Are you DJ, are you sick aye? Well let me say it again, the 360 d-pad, not the pad as a whole, the d-pad, is absolute SHITE. The WE/PES development team have said as much themselves, and they have to make games for it.

Pish.

The wired one and the "windows" one are the same, difference being the packaging, and the windows version has the drivers cd. You can just download them if you buy the wired one.

I bought a wired 360 pad. Connected it to my PC (SP1, 2.0 USB) and it was just a plug and play thing. I used it with pes5 and Pro Race driver and did not have any problems. I did not install any drivers or whatever.

Strange that a lot of ppl can't get it to work. MS ha anounced that it's going to release an adapter for PC. It will allow you to play with the wireless 360 pad as well. It's not gonna be cheap though. I can't quite remember the price but i thought it was more expensive than the pad itself.

thanks for the replyes guys
my USB works fine as i got pc controller and it works preefect its just my xbox360 controller which doesn't work](*,)

ClassicD said:
Are you DJ, are you sick aye? Well let me say it again, the 360 d-pad, not the pad as a whole, the d-pad, is absolute SHITE. The WE/PES development team have said as much themselves, and they have to make games for it.

Pish.

Yeah, apart from the d-pad the pad is almost perfect. But the d-pad is pure shite, as soon as i got hold of one for the first time i could easily tell that i probably wouldn't be able to pull off special moves in 2d fighters, and that's how a d-pad is measured by in my book.

I use analogue but i still don't really like the 360 pad. It's great for other games (except fighting games like DOA, tekken, VF and SC) but i don't like the triggers and i don't like the fact that the dpad is sitting in the place where the left analogue stick should be. When i play pes with the 360 pad it's just harder for me to play on the same level as i did when i used the ps2 pad. I'll manage but when i get the chance to play pes on a ps3, i will switch right away.

i agree about 360 controller, i still can play the game as i am use to it now, but still the feeling its not the same as the ps2 controller, pes its preefectly design for ps2 controller, thanks got sony keept the same controller if not better for ps3.
bottom line 360 controller analog stick still not that bad, just need time to get use to it

I love the 360 triggers. Reminds me of the dreamcast controller. Agreed that they aren't best for PES tho.

Still...adds to the fun. :D

Heh, if they took out the d-pad altogether I wouldnt miss it at all, D-pads are a relic that belong in the late 80's Fucking luddites the lot of ya! :)

PERHAPS will have a pes6 demo soon, here's a link :

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/community/calendar/

here's the info,for people who are too lazy to clic on the link and search info on the page:

*Unlock the secrets of Xbox 360

Xbox Live Gold is free coutesy of Windows Live Spaces from 20/09/06 til 29/09/06. Just plug in your Xbox 360 to a broadband connection and you will have the chance to get your hands on never before seen game trailers, demos, and exclusives on Marketplace straight from X06!

Furthermore we have loads of exciting events for you to take part in right here on the Xbox Live Calendar!

And also :

Calendar
Wednesday 20 Sept

All Day
Xbox Live
Unlock the secrets of Xbox 360*
All this week and during X06 you will get the chance to get your hands on never before seen game trailers, demos, and exclusives on Marketplace. The best part is that Xbox Live Gold is free coutesy of Windows Live Spaces from 20/09/06 til 29/09/06. Just plug in your Xbox 360 to a broadband connection to access amazing content and participate in all the exciting events on the Xbox Live Calendar!

Last edited by a moderator:

Does anyone know if Juve are gonna be in the game? and do we have a list of all the clubs in the game yet?

Sheva07 said:
Thats good to hear:)

why should they be in?? the rest of seria B aint there...if Juventus are in then I want Birmingham City in...or im not buying the game...actually I will

on the note with the controller, mine works on sp1 xp with a slow usb connection!

I use mine most with the N64 emulators! fantastic!

bluemonkeymagic said:
on the note with the controller, mine works on sp1 xp with a slow usb connection!

I use mine most with the N64 emulators! fantastic!

I can't speak for others,but a few guys I know,have had problems,mainly due to service pack 2(they think).

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom