PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

psimonius said:
The Emirates has a long way to go before it deserves a place in any game.

EA Sports obviously deemed it good enough to add to FIFA 07. I'm a Spurs fan that went to the Brazil / Argentina game and I was extremely impressed with Arsenal's new ground. I am glad that they've included it.

Ok thanks guys but I'm asking if only the Portuguese version of PES6 will have Portuguese in it, or if for example when I buy Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 which comes out in the USA will the American version also contain Portuguese language in it?

SXFuzz said:
EA Sports obviously deemed it good enough to add to FIFA 07. I'm a Spurs fan that went to the Brazil / Argentina game and I was extremely impressed with Arsenal's new ground. I am glad that they've included it.

Yeah but we all know FIFA is the source of all evil. ;)

i did mention it a while back in another thread but i'll say again that cesc fabregas is the face of the spanish version of PES6. i was of the understanding that he was also involved in the portugese box pic too but the deco shots would suggest otherwise,

SPiTFiRE said:
A you can see here, there's no license of the "Selecção":

877_0007.jpg

For the Portuguese (Brazilian) commentary I can't belive it! The game is sold in Portugal but in Brazilian? It simply sucks! Portuguese Brazilian is totally different than regular Portuguese and it's simple boring listening during game by game and they mess up with the positions (like a central back for exemple, in Portuguese we call it Defesa Central, in Brazilian Portuguese we say Zagueiro, it just simple sucks!), I prefer listening German even if I can't understand one single word. :roll:

Well, but there are 10 milion speaking portuguese from Portugal and 200 million speaking brazilian portuguese

ThomasGOAL said:
Only Brazilian

Well, that can't be true, as xbox360 isnt even sold in Brazil.
There are no games sold in Brazil, not oficially released in Brazil.
Of course brazilians can import a 360 and the games they want, but thats another story.

DO CB's Come up for corners, i.e toure and senderos , would thet com up for one of my corners, in pes5 they didnt

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

the second vid looks sweet. the animations aen't quite next gen but you can tell the framrate is smooth and the models have been injected with polys and there's some great lighting being used too.

what the hell is wrong with that site btw? way too many ads.

Absolutly awful player likeliness :(

I hope the final version atleast looks loads better.

I like this, tis not bad at all looking forward to its release.

DJ

It doesn't look that bad..It does however look like it plays just like
WE10 though. Player likeness does look pretty bad IMO. I would really like to see more realistic "Flick of the ankle" type ball movement/control while running and turning. For example, as you turn in real life while running, depending what side your turning to, you use either the inside of the foot, or outside. I would like to see this look more lifelike in the animation. In one of the videos where the brazilian scores, as he's turning with the ball it just doesn't look natural or normal.

The game still looks like it would be a lot of fun to play, however it does not look very intriguing from a graphical enhancement point of view.

We will all find out soon enough. At least those in Europe will.

Game looks graphicly not so good! ballphysics and animations are well done, but sorry, we are speaking about new generation Console and konami just make a copy of we10 with presentation and replays same as we6????

i was on GC and i have seen the game on LCD screens, looks good but not next generation, i believe the killergame comes on Playstation 3!!! I am sure!;)

jimis said:
Game looks graphicly not so good! ballphysics and animations are well done, but sorry, we are speaking about new generation Console and konami just make a copy of we10 with presentation and replays same as we6????

i was on GC and i have seen the game on LCD screens, looks good but not next generation, i believe the killergame comes on Playstation 3!!! I am sure!;)
To be fare, it's been said they're working on just the graphics and presentation from now up until it goes gold.

So hopefully it'll look much better come late october.

STG said:
To be fare, it's been said they're working on just the graphics and presentation from now up until it goes gold.

So hopefully it'll look much better come late october.
we all hope so ...
But come on , we know konami. Something tells me we will see in our screens the same thing we see in the videos :roll: All these years ( in graphix section ) it's the same old same every single year... :(

I don't expect much now either. At least let's hope the ball movement/physics and the players models are much more improved ( i think 360 helps in that ).

some nice new gk nimations there. didnt think the gk done much wrong the player done well to get past and he tried to recover it quite intelligently. Did you see torres sucking his thumb in the celebration?? lol looks good.

For Villa's goal, I love how the ball naturally deflects off the striker and into Villa's path. Definetly an improvement on current-gen.

goals seems same s in we10, nothing realy new and nothing that shows the power of X-BOX360! So i wait buying the 360console and wait to see in January what we on PS3 looks like!Its hard but i dont want a we10FE!

Konami sucks in last time, nothing new from we8 we have same graphiks, no new Stadiums, and now missing kitsslots!

Back
Top Bottom