PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

i wonder if arsenal will have highbury or the emirates stadium, knowing konami probably highbury, i'm sure fifa will have the emirates though!

Kenny M said:
so i won't be able to run up the wing and cross the ball to score a goal? like how man utd play? IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE?? jesus!

I think he meant "passing" which was ridiculously easy in WE10, and that annoying bug where defenders don't cut you off when you decide not to cross but dribble nto goal from the side. MAJOR FLAW! Seabass says they've fixed it, but how the hell did they create it in the first place?

Sweet news Thomas, how would be lovely seeing a blue-ray game disk with a big list of languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanse, Corean, Chinese). :mryellow:

cowden_harley said:
if arsenal are licensed then it will be emirates as its part of the arsenal fc company i would imagine.

I belive they are licensed for pes 6, And I pray to god Emirates will be in the game, cause they have had lots of time to get it in the game. And they had to remake all the stadiums because of the new graphic engine. It would be stupid not to add Arsenals new stadium.

Portugese and Polish languege and commentary added in PES 6 :applause:
(Brazilians voices commentary for the Portugese version)

Thanks KAiWAi

Last edited:

Thomas, for the 1000th time, PORTUGAL will not be licensed for PES6!

ThomasGOAL said:
Possible Portugal National Team Licence ? (Thanks to SPiTFiRE)
http://www.g4mers.com/images/packs/1000/129/s_129_1.jpg
http://www.g4mers.com/images/packs/1000/129/s_129_0.jpg

no sure, because Konami can delete the Nike and Portugese logo from the cover, need wait.

A you can see here, there's no license of the "Selecção":

877_0007.jpg

For the Portuguese (Brazilian) commentary I can't belive it! The game is sold in Portugal but in Brazilian? It simply sucks! Portuguese Brazilian is totally different than regular Portuguese and it's simple boring listening during game by game and they mess up with the positions (like a central back for exemple, in Portuguese we call it Defesa Central, in Brazilian Portuguese we say Zagueiro, it just simple sucks!), I prefer listening German even if I can't understand one single word. :roll:

SPITFIRE, all picts are from a beta verison !
and at the end of this week magazine etc... receive the new beta, and isn't the last so...

Crowds are really bad for me. I saw FIFA 07 on XBox360, and crowds were awesome. But PES crowds look like greatly swollen. Also kit and crowd texture's are bad too. I hope they will fix all of them till PS3 releases.

SPiTFiRE said:
A you can see here, there's no license of the "Selecção":

877_0007.jpg

For the Portuguese (Brazilian) commentary I can't belive it! The game is sold in Portugal but in Brazilian? It simply sucks! Portuguese Brazilian is totally different than regular Portuguese and it's simple boring listening during game by game and they mess up with the positions (like a central back for exemple, in Portuguese we call it Defesa Central, in Brazilian Portuguese we say Zagueiro, it just simple sucks!), I prefer listening German even if I can't understand one single word. :roll:
That was a demo of the unfinished game, demos always leave out final licences n stuff.

Bule said:
Crowds are really bad for me. I saw FIFA 07 on XBox360, and crowds were awesome. But PES crowds look like greatly swollen. Also kit and crowd texture's are bad too. I hope they will fix all of them till PS3 releases.

No chance they 'll change it. In fact all these are pretty good in my opinion.

I think it is a matter of taste. If you like the arcade-look of FIFA it's okay and if you like the pastel colors Konami uses, it's okay too.

But changing because some people has another taste... no, I don't think that's gonne happen.

How about we wait until is done? There's a lot of things wrong with this game, and everyone says is just a beta, so lets wait until is done and then you can complain all you want.

kellex said:
I belive they are licensed for pes 6, And I pray to god Emirates will be in the game, cause they have had lots of time to get it in the game. And they had to remake all the stadiums because of the new graphic engine. It would be stupid not to add Arsenals new stadium.

Doesn't a stadium need to be a world famous stadium for it to one of the relative few within PES? The Emirates has a long way to go before it deserves a place in any game.

psimonius said:
Doesn't a stadium need to be a world famous stadium for it to one of the relative few within PES? The Emirates has a long way to go before it deserves a place in any game.

Well, they should put Da Luz in before adding The Emirates, or simply using the same model for both, changing a few textures here and there...

Emirates is just a large rip off Luz, the roof just changes.

ThomasGOAL said:
Portugese and Polish languege and commentary added in PES 6 :applause:
(Brazilians voices commentary for the Portugese version)

Thanks KAiWAi
Hey Thomas is the Brazilian Portuguese comentary going to be only for the Portuguese version of PES66? Hopeefully Konami will put it in all versions. Konami could use the Blu-Ray's storage capacity when they do the PS3 version and should put all languages in it. It would be great if the American version which is Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 had Brazilian Portuguese language and commentary.

By the way SPITFIRE, I like Brazilian Portuguese commentary more than Portuguese commantary, I guess it's all a matter of opinion.

Milanista said:
I guess he means for the South American market since WE is popular down there.

Popular with much piracy, the games are copied from American NTSC games, most of people there doesn't have money for bought an original game because it's very very expensive, that's why it doesn't exists any SCE South America.

viniciusdcs said:
What do you mean?

He means, the game will support native Portuguese language but with Brazilian Portuguese commentary.

By the way Thomas, where did you (or KAiWAi) heard that?

ThomasGOAL said:
Possible Portugal National Team Licence ? (Thanks to SPiTFiRE)
http://www.g4mers.com/images/packs/1000/129/s_129_1.jpg
http://www.g4mers.com/images/packs/1000/129/s_129_0.jpg

no sure, because Konami can delete the Nike and Portugese logo from the cover, need wait.

source : http://www.xboxportugal.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1156852429&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

According to this, that means that Deco will be on the portuguese cover/packshot of PES6, no Portugal licence expected, right ?

Back
Top Bottom