PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Official PES 6 thread (Xbox 360 version)

he means you cant do you and your mate on 1 Xbox 360 vs someone else and his mate on their 360.... that what he means by 1 on 1 only on Live.

DJ

as long as the game doesn't lag on 1 vs 1 xbl
i will be more then happy with it

I hope so, if they make the most of MS's Live Servers then I doubt Lag will be a problem. If they try their usual Half Arsed attempt at using their own servers then it will be the same old story with a different name.

DJ

i love PES and hate FIFA. But i find myself playing FIFAWC06 in the 360 cause of the better graphics, widescreen, playing on a 32" lcd, and really, the gameplay has been worse (but its far from PEs still, i know)

And to all the people sayng that Konami isnt changing anything cause they dont need to cause the game is perfect... well, thats stupid.
I dont know how fifa07 will be, maybe the gameplay wont be as good as PES, but at least they try. They have the clubs, the leagues, the great graphics, etc. Konami has the gameplay right, but WOULD IT BE TOO HARD TO MAKE SOME DECENT GRAPHICS ON THE 360?? Damn, the videos i saw are bad, really bad, i couldnt believe it. I know that in front of me in HD that they'll look better, but i think they are still very bad.
So dont come up with that "oh-they-dont-change-cause-they-dont-have-to" crap, cause they could change ALOT!!
Im buyinf FIFA 07, at least i'll have a good looking footy game. And maybe, just maybe EA starts getting on Konamis ass gameplay wise, i would love that. Konami had plenty of time to make a truly next gen PES for the 360, but they must think like this: "we have the gameplay, people say its all that matters, so lets just port the damn thing and f@ck next gen graphics, its too much trouble"
I think theres no excuse for FIFA RTWC which was a launch title for the 360, having better graphics than PES6 for the 360.
To bad that fifa07 problably wont stand up to the gameplay os PES, i would really like to see that happen, and it would be deserved for their work and for konamis laziness.

the difference between EA and Konami is like 2 students. One of them being reaaly inteligent and never studing and having all the good grades , while the other is dumb as shit but tries very hard and studies alot.

Can someone point me to a source saying PES6 is coming on the Xbox.

I have seen that the game will come out for all the systems except xbox and PS3 (it will obviously come for PS3 as WE11 / PES7)

master_smurf said:
Can someone point me to a source saying PES6 is coming on the Xbox.

I have seen that the game will come out for all the systems except xbox and PS3 (it will obviously come for PS3 as WE11 / PES7)

It wont came out for xbox

rastapecheur said:
pes001fv5.jpg
Thanks to rastapecheur

Nice poster.

Guess the German League is suffering the same plight as the English. Damn licenses.

djdoc360 said:
I agree with what nickgarratt said but where did you say you saw the Goalies being the same?

DJ

from a video i've watched, they don't seem to have improved. i know its to early to tell but.... you know what, i'm just frustrated with konami. i wanted a true next gen PES title, i know i'm not going to get it and i'm thinking of buying PES abd FIFA and i've only ever bought 2 fifa titles in my life (FIFA on the SNES and 2002 world cup on the GameCube).

would everyone join in and keep their fingers crossed!

hullybul said:
Does Seabass meant by his statement only 1 vs 1 online : 1 player against 1 player or does he meant only 360 vs 360 (and not 360 vs pc or ps2)?

Would be a pitty if i cannot play with my friend in one team online against two others...

This is one of MANY big things that has pissed me off, my mates and i loved doing this online and beating all you lot \\:o/ only kidding! but seriously i really did enjoy this, its a real shame and lack of effort on Konami's part.

nickgarratt said:
from a video i've watched, they don't seem to have improved. i know its to early to tell but.... you know what, i'm just frustrated with konami. i wanted a true next gen PES title, i know i'm not going to get it and i'm thinking of buying PES abd FIFA and i've only ever bought 2 fifa titles in my life (FIFA on the SNES and 2002 world cup on the GameCube).

would everyone join in and keep their fingers crossed!
my fingers are definately crossed surely for PES7/WE11 on both PS3& the 360 for next year. but PES6? errm... not really, i'm happy a lot of people knew what to expect and so were not really disappointed with what was showcased at GC but unfortunately for the other "hopefull bunch" they were expecting something along the lines of watford winning the premiership :lol: :lmao: and up till this minute i still dont know why..:roll: .... HELLO!!! the name of the game is "PES6", a bit like the game coming out for the PS2 in october, they have to be similar gameplay wise (think tomb raider legend), so take it that this is basically another case of current gen holding next-gen back from optimum performance, wait till PES7/WE11 for true next gen mates, and you wont be let down trust me;)

Last edited:

do defenders come up for corners, as when i have a corner on PES5 they dont go up into the box. anyone know?????????????????????????????

What made that happen? That woulda been good to see.

DJ

I recently played nba 2k6 on the x-box 360, and it made me think.. In pes 6 do you guys think that we wont be able to change faces and hairstyles on original caracters? If this is the case, I yust hope paching the game will be "easy" and tools to be accessable soon after the release:) The game looks great, exept for some faces..

Very impressive video, even if the in-game stuff was just PS2. That's how you should promote your game, glad to see they've finally got their act together. Would love to have all those little sounds in the game, but have a feeling they'll just be for the promo video.

Maybe it just looks that way because of the resolution yes, I definitely thought it looked like PS2 graphics.

LOL, thats right, the graphics are so shitty that makes you thing they're for the PS2.

its gonna b awesome especially now all last nites signings will b on it!! wooooooooo

long live pro evo

Wait til you see the HD version.

When Konami couldn't get the squads up to date, was that back when there was no window?

thisempty said:
LOL, thats right, the graphics are so shitty that makes you thing they're for the PS2.

Yeah, because basing how it'll look on low res vids is VERY wise.

Back
Top Bottom