PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

I'll no doubt get a 360 to play this on, what are the joy pads like, is there any prob's with wireless.....had to throw my wireless mouse out as it was crap for gaming on my PC... are the 'sticks' going to be fully used do we know??
As for the commentry don't you guys have to turn it off before your brain melts... it sucks on every football game it's ever been on!!

Nick, No probs with Wireless at all in fact couldnt be better! the pad does take some getting used to but I play PES5 on my 360 ok with it. Usually I sit there commentating on my own games! its hilarious.

DJ

Mate you cannot edit them, plus you have 2 shoulder buttons LB and RB and you have 2 Triggers LT and RT on the 360 controller, I think its ok to use the trigger for Run Faster e.g. R1 on a standard PS2 setup its a hell of a lot better than the Original XBox Controller S where you couldnt do R2 runs or R2 + Square style shots. I think you would be ok it will take some getting used to mind.

DJ

The layout is basically the same as the PS2... apart from the analog. The only real difference is the size of the controller. But other than that it will take a few minutes to get used to it.

Milanista... basically the same? I think you will find its a reverse of the PS2 version. R1 button = run faster which is on the TOP of the PS2 controller, this same function is assigned to the Right Trigger on the 360 which is on the BOTTOM of the 360 pad.

DJ

I didn't mean it that way, I meant by the physical position of the buttons. For PES5 my layout was almost identical apart from L2.

The A, X, Y and B are similarly placed to the PS2 controller, as are the shoulder buttons.... unlike the Xbox.

Re: Official PES 6 thread (Xbox 360 version)

By the way i'm reading it, the 360 game could support 2 players on the same console vs another 2 on the same console.

its still not very clear but the ps2 and PC can support 8 players on 8 different consoles/PCs. i still believe the 360 will support 2 players on one console against 2 players on another console.

am i right in thinking that?

No, Seabass told in the Thomas-goal interview there will be only one on one. You cannot get it much clearer :)

i dont kno wot they dont like me 4 either benjo!! maybe bcause ive played the demo? i dont mind its kinda fun! lol

long live pro evo

yes i have and i apologise 4 my abusive behaviour!! lol!! but i jus dnt get y i would lie bout playing the demo????

michael evo said:
yes i have and i apologise 4 my abusive behaviour!! lol!! but i jus dnt get y i would lie bout playing the demo????

Peace is always THE solution (see my signature, it's from Bruce Lee) ! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

sorry NickSCFC my bad........czech v brazil vid looked very end to end to me, may just be the way they were playing but the movement looked smooth and a few new touches in there... wish someone would introduce pitch wear though!!

michael evo said:

who knows why you would lie, just post up a pic of you playing the demo on your 360 on your TV and we'll all beleive you :lmao:

i've been in leipzig and played a couple of games. i own we10 so i can compare the games. the shown demo was finished to 75 percent. my first impression was that the game wasn't produced separetly for the 360, i thought to remember it was annouced to be, it obviously was built up on we10. even if the animated players look really nice, i couldn't recognize a big step forward in the surrounding graphics. except the 3d crowd and slightly improved grass textures. everything has this shiny effect, seen in next-gen fifa games. the running motion of the players look a bit akward, but that's typical for pes. hair-movement is back but couldn't see moving jerseys. i had my differences with the xbox360 controller, but you will get used to it. couldn't recognize 360 degree movement, big minus if this is so, expectable for a next-gen football game! the passing was a bit different,less precise, that is related with the unknown use of the 360 d-pad, you get familiar with it, too. a big improvement are the goalkeepers. they don't run out of the goal like crazy no more and they don't drop the ball as easily as they did in we10. what i can say about ballphisics in this few games is that it seems improved, heavier and it bounces more realistic. what i immediately recognized was that one-on-one situation are more difficult to win if you handle the attacking player. you won't be able to give the ball to players like henry or adriano and just screw the whole defence. there seemed to be no new moves and the existing animations are similiar to them of we10. unfortunately i cant' say anything about tactical developments, the menu was locked. neither i don't have an impression about middle-shooting, a minus in we10! further improvements are the linesmen, nic ref. animations and reebock shoes. overall it will be a great game. xbl will be off the hook. konami takes the next step , but i expected a bit more. see what the final version will come up else with.
seabass lost back to back against two visitors!

Last edited:

Han said:
No, Seabass told in the Thomas-goal interview there will be only one on one. You cannot get it much clearer :)

one on one yes in that interview but thats comparing it to 8 player multiplayer on 8 different consoles. i still believe it will be 2 players against 2 players.

Hookz is the shooting still super sensitive and how does that come over on the 360 pad?? Are we back to the attackers being slow and caught by even the slowest defender after he's already passed him??

FleaFly said:
if you get get in the second half, and you're not hosting, it's your own fault.
at least I think so.. first half = host second half = guest

so you should check your connection, turn off your computer and maybe forward some ports on your router

Got that wrong, if the 2nd half is lagging and your a guest then its the other guys connection thats poor, or he;s using it for other stuff at the same time. Not much you can do about that then dont play them.

Milanista said:
I didn't mean it that way, I meant by the physical position of the buttons. For PES5 my layout was almost identical apart from L2.

The A, X, Y and B are similarly placed to the PS2 controller, as are the shoulder buttons.... unlike the Xbox.
Comparing it to the Gamecube layout would have been a more understandable cuz thats a lot different.

I also beleive the one on one is actually the same option as in PES5. I think there's been a misunderstanding yet again. One to one connection but two players vs another two possible. I'll try to get confirmation on this next time I talk to Konami.

nickgarratt said:
one on one yes in that interview but thats comparing it to 8 player multiplayer on 8 different consoles. i still believe it will be 2 players against 2 players.

Believe what you like but Seabass definately said 1 on 1 over XBL. He said to make up for the fact that it is only 1 on 1, they're making the gameplay as tight as possible so make make it an 'intense' experience.

I'd rather play 1 on 1 in a smooth lag-free game on the 360 then a laggy 8 player game on PC/PS2.

thanks for the info hookz
thats what i was ecpectin from pes6xbox360 still not dissepointed with they first next-gen version.
do u think that the gameplay is the best pes-we???

to nick:
the shooting is still sensitive. unfortunately there wasn't a situation in which i could take a shot from long range. so i can't give an idea about this. i hope they go with this in the direction of pes5 and not the one of we10.
about the pad, all i can say is that it's strange at the beginning, but i'm sure you get used to it. but overall shooting feels good, the ballphysic seemed to be improved. to the other question: no, it could be a good middle course, which is closer to realism as ever.

to ronaldo:
in my opinion it's an excaptable entrance in next-gen pes, but i hoped for and expected more.
concentrating on the gameplay, in general it felt similiar to we10. can't say much about the changes, i had to test the game for a longer time. if we10 has the best gameplay in your opinion, the xbox360 pes6 version has good chances to become the reference in this point.

Thanks for all the info mate. But what about the AI? Is it improved at all?

Back
Top Bottom