PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Official Pro Evolution Soccer 6 thread (Xbox 360 version)

stumpy_uk said:
I was just reading ThomasGoals interview with Seabass and its not a port like everyone thought, according to him it was written from the ground up...he reckons the goalkeepers AI will be improved and that the online mode will be like sitting next to someone...which is why they have limited it to 1-2-1 only....

we will be able to decide on the 27th October..
They said they created "things" from scratch, at no point do they mention they wrote it from the ground up. Their aim for online play is to have it feel like you're sitting next to someone, but this quote would suggest it's not going to be the case in PES6 360:

"Meaning, like your FPS online game. You will have no lag and you will feel comfortable playing online. We’re almost up to that point that we can deliver that next year."

Interesting interview, nonetheless.

P.S. I suggest merging the interview TG posted into this thread, there is no point seperating it and discussing it in two different places.

the players faces on your blog look amazing! see when i see that i think this is next gen!!!!!

yet on some screens they look crap...i just wanna play this myself!

its the best pes ever, graphics get 9 out ov 10 wiv game play an 11!! the off ball movement is amazing the forwards make differ runs to loose defenders!! AWESOME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stumpy_uk said:
I was just reading ThomasGoals interview with Seabass and its not a port like everyone thought, according to him it was written from the ground up...he reckons the goalkeepers AI will be improved and that the online mode will be like sitting next to someone...which is why they have limited it to 1-2-1 only....

we will be able to decide on the 27th October..
Don't listen Milanista, i never see Seabass :lol:

lol we believe you.. NOT :)

DJ

ClassicD said:
They said they created "things" from scratch, at no point do they mention they wrote it from the ground up. Their aim for online play is to have it feel like you're sitting next to someone, but this quote would suggest it's not going to be the case in PES6 360:

"Meaning, like your FPS online game. You will have no lag and you will feel comfortable playing online. We’re almost up to that point that we can deliver that next year."

From scratch is from the ground up as scratch is nothing its just terminology, I also thing you have taken the quote out of context as I read it as they will have the ability to have even more multiplayer options next year.

Multiplayer we’re going to expand, even though the 360 is one-on-one this year, we’re not satisfied with one-on-one. We want to first create the base and then expand to multiplay. We already have a good main core system for this year set up. Meaning, like your FPS online game. You will have no lag and you will feel comfortable playing online. We’re almost up to that point that we can deliver that next year.

which I think he means it has no lag 1-2-1 and they are almost to the point that they can deliver the expansion next year. But it does depend on how you read it...

michael evo said:
its the best pes ever, graphics get 9 out ov 10 wiv game play an 11!! the off ball movement is amazing the forwards make differ runs to loose defenders!! AWESOME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Michael have you played Winning Eleven 10 if so how is it different to that ?

ive not played we10 dnt like em as much as pes!! is there a we10 4 the 360?

Stumpy, I know what 'from scratch' means, but I don't think the reply was saying the built everything from scratch, just certain elements.

As for the context of 'next year', I think he's clearly referring to the thing he's immediately mentioned beforehand, which is almost lagless play and not more than 1vs1 play online. Agree it depends on how you read it, we'll have to wait and see ;).

Michael Evo, a bit more subtlety is needed from people on the wind up, eejit. :roll:

ClassicD said:
Stumpy, I know what 'from scratch' means, but I don't think the reply was saying the built everything from scratch, just certain elements.

Yeah, precisely.

It would take far too long to make an entirely new game. Of course they'll recycle hundreds (if not thousands) of animations and the core of the engine will remain the same as it has always been. Just like they always do tho, they will tweak it in a way that they think will improve the game whilst adding plenty more animations.

Some things that have been worked on with next-gen in mind have probably been started from scratch. This is because its perhaps easier and best suits the kind of architecture they need to create for a next-gen performance. Things like the graphics engine are an example of this. It's possible that they keep the core mechanics of the gameplay from WE10 and simply put it into the new graphics engine (with the obligatory enhancements that comes with every new PES).

michael evo said:
i think its ur bed time and u must b retarded to support wrexham u homo!!
:shock: :roll:
Someone show him to way to PESFan....

michael evo said:
ur all borin as fuck anywayz!! id happily stop coming on here and i may as well now i av the pes6 demo!! sooooooo piss off to u all

ohh!! come on Michael, and you were just getting started...... no school tomorrow bud!! ;)

michael evo said:
ur all borin as fuck anywayz!! id happily stop coming on here and i may as well now i av the pes6 demo!! sooooooo piss off to u all

Get your bicycle and ride out of here, demo-man.

wot eva ladies u can all suck my balls whilst i play this awesome demo all day!! have fun at wrk!! fukin gimps!!! tell all ur mums i sed hi

michael evo said:
wot eva ladies u can all suck my balls whilst i play this awesome demo all day!! have fun at wrk!! fukin gimps!!! tell all ur mums i sed hi

:joker:

Caniggia said:
Get your bicycle and ride out of here, demo-man.

what's the problem with michael evo !?
I don't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThomasGOAL said:

Saw that yesterday but not with sound. Good find Thomas. :applause:

It's only just dawned on me how slick it is looking. It looks so much better then PES5, and it looks like it plays better too. The movement of players off the ball is spot on and I think there really is a lot of potential to play whichever style of game you prefer.

And to think this is really only a beta version. It'll probably be even better when its finally released. How exciting. :D \\:o/

i think the game looks great

all i want really is less lag online then the usual slight improvements on gameplay (you know the improvements that change the gameplay but you cant put your finger on where and why lol).

then just the little things like longer replays, more celebrations, linesman shown, more options for creat a player and BETTER COMMENTRY for the love of god lol

im not expecting a major gameplay overhaul just because its next gen

i mean look at pes compared to isspro its still basically the same basics with improvement here and there

Back
Top Bottom