PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Official Pro Evolution Soccer 6 thread (Xbox 360 version)

michael evo said:
wot eva ladies u can all suck my balls whilst i play this awesome demo all day!! have fun at wrk!! fukin gimps!!! tell all ur mums i sed hi

the fact your being aggressive means your lying, why would YOU have the demo?

tis a shame if you do, because you sound like johnny no mates so who you got to share it with!??!

Last edited:

Don't bother... if he had the demo he could give us screenshots. But he doesn't. I played the game at the Game Convention in Leipzig. It's a good game. It doesn't feel as smooth as the PES6 for PC & PS2 though. Maybe it was the X-Box 360 control that did that to me. But I'd rather think it is because the graphics engine is completely new.

it could be the xbox360 controller well hope so, as i thought the same when i played pes5 in my xbox360, but now am use to it, after 15 games it should feel natural, am glad that u liked the game cos i can see some people complyning already with out tryin the game:rolleyes:

michael evo said:
wot eva ladies u can all suck my balls whilst i play this awesome demo all day!! have fun at wrk!! fukin gimps!!! tell all ur mums i sed hi

Hmmm!! lots of gay suggestions, slurs and innuendo and vitriol aimed at mothers... along with have fun at work... yep 12 to 13, just hitting puberty, it's a mixed up world kid... Enjoy your Demo... ;)

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

Czech vs Czech (1 player) link is dead
But it ITALY looks SWEEEEEEEET :)
alsow the pitch looked nice ,player movement all great:) i wanna get it in hands.
I WANNA SEE THE Czech VID!!!!!!!!!

Sorry!
This GameVideos.com server is still being mutated for your viewing pleasure. Please give it a little time for the full effects of our experiment to become apparent.

In the meantime, check out 1UP.com for all your video, game, and gamevideos needs!

Last edited:

Junka you have to right click and save target as and then you can watch it.

Re: Official PES 6 thread (Xbox 360 version)

In the Italy vs Brazil game video when Toni scores a goal it says:

CF 10 Toni 193cm Age 28
Goals today 1

Yet Toni has #9..

Cheers for the first two, I've only seen the videos off xboxyde before

They don't have argentina in the demo to play with them? I would like to see it

Thanks for the Czech Vs Czech Vid, the game is starting to grow on me and from what I could hear of the commentary its starting to sound a bit more like it too :)

DJ

Im sure (he says hopingly) that they will Iron out any silly bugs before the game releases, they have near enough 2 months to do things with it.

DJ

here's an interview with Seabass:
http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200608/N06.0826.1445.18789.htm

but i dont understand this part:
"Multiplayer we’re going to expand, even though the 360 is one-on-one this year, we’re not satisfied with one-on-one. We want to first create the base and then expand to multiplay. We already have a good main core system for this year set up. Meaning, like your FPS online game. You will have no lag and you will feel comfortable playing online. We’re almost up to that point that we can deliver that next year."

This means this year online is not very good? And they want to make it very very good next year, like a FPS with no lag?

Last edited:

pretty much, im already annoyed at the only one on one thing. i loved 2 on 2 mathes with pes5.

and im sure the lag will be slightly improved

grechzoo said:
pretty much, im already annoyed at the only one on one thing. i loved 2 on 2 mathes with pes5.

and im sure the lag will be slightly improved

hope so, pes5 system was terrible. I have a very good connection but always seem to have lag 'the seccond half'. PES4 system was ok. No new engine for the ps3, so i'm definatly (what a word) gonna buy a 360 now :lmao:

if you get get in the second half, and you're not hosting, it's your own fault.
at least I think so.. first half = host second half = guest

so you should check your connection, turn off your computer and maybe forward some ports on your router

I am personally looking forward to one-on-one over XBL. Never bothered hooking my PS2 up.

yeah the commentry sounds a little better :)

who does the commentry on fifa these days?

i would love to see the sky team do pro evo, fifa 97 was great with andy grey doing comentry.

comentry adds alot to the game imo as it makes THAT more realistic and just adds to the experience of match day

From what I've seen of FIFA, it sounds like Alan Parry. Not heard any co-commentators.

I would love Jonothan Pearce to do Pro Evo. He knows how passionate football can get. He'd make the game sound great.

psimonius, it is Clive Tyldsley and Andy Gray on FIFA 07 mate same line up as last year.

DJ

psimonius said:
From what I've seen of FIFA, it sounds like Alan Parry. Not heard any co-commentators.

I would love Jonothan Pearce to do Pro Evo. He knows how passionate football can get. He'd make the game sound great.

Jonathan Pearce? Are you mad?

gogbog said:
i would love to see the sky team do pro evo, fifa 97 was great with andy grey doing comentry.

Yeah. Tyler and Gray would be great. If Sky did the graphics (presentation) for the menus, that would be awesome too.

djdoc360 said:
psimonius, it is Clive Tyldsley and Andy Gray on FIFA 07 mate same line up as last year.

DJ

I need my hearing checked. :D

What's wrong with Jonothan Pearce? :roll:

When I hear Jonathan Pearce I can't help but think of Robot Wars! I know he's not fashionable, but I'd be happy for any decent commentator who talks about the game and just gets the basics right like Simon Brotherton off MOTD. Some of them on tv now think we want their opinions on Arsenal's "sexy" football and "wonderful Henry!" Give it a break...

Back
Top Bottom