PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

8ball said:
guys ive been reading that there is now a widescreen setting in pes6. what difference will this make. will it have anything to do with the fact that whenever i play Pes on a widescreen it always seems that the speed of the game is different, ie faster
it will have to be widescreen as it will be in HD....

ClassicD said:
Why are you relating this to microsoft, who gives a fuck about the sales figures that these super-corporations get to peddle this time next year? I only care about the games, and with Forza slipping there's even less reason for me to hang onto my box. PES6 is the last game left I want, and my Live sub is up in November so the timing is sweet. PES is good, I buy another Live sub and it tides me over till Forza. If it's shite I sell my machine, don't buy the sub and enjoy the extra cash (that's the bit the companies "cry over"). When Forza comes out I'll have a look at the future releases on the way at that time and consider buying a new machine because I'm a sucker for a good racing game.

And before anyone has anymore pish to contribute (DanHammer), the same thing happened on PSP - PES was the final ray of hope and it played horribly, machine promptly punted.

listen mate i don't talk pish...but it's getting boring people saying how the game isn't going to be good, and they are gonna sell there machine if it's no good...johnking agreed with what you said....says it all really he's a twat aswell.....these threads hardly say anything about the actual game but people constantly arguing about pointless crap

STG said:
:shock:

It looks quite a lot better... I can see Rooney in the background. :) I can also tell who people are now, which is a +

these are the posts that make it worthwile coming on here...actually talking about the game in a non-negative way

danhammer, Classic is a very positive guy, it isn't very positive to make posts like yours ("twat")...lots of young kids in here and the ususal over-excitement because soon there will be a new game.

You guys make me think of of a young man who can make love to a beautiful woman but who have already come while she's undressing...

Ur the twat mate, over the course of this thred we have had people posting all sorts of crap. This is a 360 thred so understandably it will have bias tones towards the console. If you read this thred from the begining my early posts have proved me right. The game will be good and alot know that. People start posting shit pics to get fifa a good rep, then when people say im selling my 360 and buying the pc version good pics apear by the same people. So all in all the only twat is you WHY BECAUSE THIS IS A PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER FORUM FULL FUKING STOP!

You getting paranoid john? Fifa leaving you in a cold sweat? LOL

I know where you are coming from i think people need to relax. This forum is ending up like the official xbox ones, good when they began but slowly getting taken over by fools, dont let them put you off. (im not saying danhammer is one, he talked sense).

Its the minority of open minded people who bring good info to these boards that keep it worthwhile.

johnthekingsingh said:
Ur the twat mate, over the course of this thred we have had people posting all sorts of crap. This is a 360 thred so understandably it will have bias tones towards the console. If you read this thred from the begining my early posts have proved me right. The game will be good and alot know that. People start posting shit pics to get fifa a good rep, then when people say im selling my 360 and buying the pc version good pics apear by the same people. So all in all the only twat is you WHY BECAUSE THIS IS A PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER FORUM FULL FUKING STOP!

very excitable john aren't you

ffs mate it's only a game and your posting alot of spite, still don't get your point though to be honest

i keep seeing you posting fifa is shit, xbox 360 is shit...just gets abit boring....to be honest who really gives a fuck...i don't and am happy to play pes on my xbox 360...my point was that alot of these threads are full of silly arguements about pes/fifa...nobody has played these games yet in depth so how can they have such a formed opinion

if some people prefer fifa over pes who cares?

any why do you hate xbox 360 so much, and always making funny comments...are you a former employee or something?

johnthekingsingh said:
Let me just say something to you that I said earlier on and you obviously havent listened... POST YOUR ANTI XBOX 360 shit in an ANTI 360 thread!

Oh and I hope your PS3 blows up the first time you switch it on Fanboy!

DJ

I wrote to a guy who has PES6 on 360, and this is how he replied:

-

Hello my swedish Friend,

I'm lucky to have some friends in the games industry!^^ So I'm able to play PES6 before everybody else. I can't tell you much, but it's one hell of a cool game. So keep looking forward to it...

Cheerio,

Akita-Inu

-

YaKooZa said:
I wrote to a guy who has PES6 on 360, and this is how he replied:

-

Hello my swedish Friend,

I'm lucky to have some friends in the games industry!^^ So I'm able to play PES6 before everybody else. I can't tell you much, but it's one hell of a cool game. So keep looking forward to it...

Cheerio,

Akita-Inu

-

Yeah right :)

pes6si3.jpg

There you go.

You can check out his gamerscore if you want to. :)

Last edited:

djdoc360 said:
I somehow dont believe this. Sorry.

DJ

The game is already finished in all plateforms, all magazines have it. :roll:
you are not the center of the world djdoc360

But , even if PES6 on x360 was somehow "released" ,it should be in the "illegal" sites as well... ;)

So maybe they lie :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Blackjim said:
But , even if PES6 on x360 was somehow "released" ,it should be in the "illegal" sites as well... ;)

So maybe they lie :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Read on a 360 Official Mag forum that a guy working for the "Magazine Officiel Xbox" has received PES6 for testing.

I swear :)

First comments are: "Very good game but some contents are missing and Konami has to clear that out".

Here the link and the message (The guy is Ed Warner):
http://forum.xbox-mag.net/ftopic40522-500.html

Très positif même si y'a des manques énervants, à faire confirmer par Konami dès demain d'ailleurs.

Last edited:

djdoc360 said:
Let me just say something to you that I said earlier on and you obviously havent listened... POST YOUR ANTI XBOX 360 shit in an ANTI 360 thread!

Oh and I hope your PS3 blows up the first time you switch it on Fanboy!

DJ

ok 360 fanboy loll \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom