PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Discussion Topic

Taken from Eurogamer:

Even the fact that the weather can go from sun to rain or vice versa in the course of one match is more than a cosmetic distinction - with playing conditions altered visibly, so too is ball behaviour, while players find less purchase beneath their feet and take longer to turn at speed. It's nice to see. (As it is to feel, obviously.)

8) :applause:

Han said:
This can be RBC-Roosendaal or maybe Shacktar Donetsk, playing in orange as well...

def. netherlands, it's their fonts (at least this is what nokami are good at, getting right fonts ingame) and also a nike kit. and yes, since this kit was invented they are playing blue socks. (beginning of 06)

OPM said:
def. netherlands, it's their fonts (at least this is what nokami are good at, getting right fonts ingame) and also a nike kit. and yes, since this kit was invented they are playing blue socks. (beginning of 06)
yes, look flag
0047.jpg

Last edited:

Does anyone know if PES6 will feature as a demo on marketplace soon? It's released in 3 weeks this Friday!

El Diego said:
Does anyone know if PES6 will feature as a demo on marketplace soon? It's released in 3 weeks this Friday!

Nobody know but everybody hope... don't think we will see a demo before the game is out.

djdoc360 said:
Then your player doesnt run fast and gets beaten to the ball by the CPU Player most times.... thats bollocks... an innovation would be to allow us to tap R1 so the player could knock the ball on in front of themselves when we WANT them to.....

PES5 was the worst PES game ive played. Far too frustrating and full of bollocks.

DJ

You could tap R1 and knock the ball away if you wanted to. And press R2 to control it. :shock:

It was frustrating yes, but beyond that, it was the best balanced game engine yet.

the_thing said:
are u allowed to rip the corner flag out as a celebration??!

Only certain players celebrate like that mate.

the_thing said:
are u allowed to rip the corner flag out as a celebration??!

Cassano just use to kick them :mrgreen:

We won't see that in Pro Evo infortunatly :(

Kiske said:
Cassano just use to kick them :mrgreen:

We won't see that in Pro Evo infortunatly :(

How do you know that mate?

El Diego said:
How do you know that mate?

During a game with As Roma, Cassano kicked and broke the corner flag after he scored a goal.

It was funny but he "won" a yellow card for that... I assume Konami are not pushing realism this far :mrgreen:

No I don't think they will either mate!

I work in a store that sells videogames, and last week a Konami representative said PES6 demo should be on marketplace on october the 5th.
That's Thursday. Hope that's true. We'll see....

I really hope that is true and not BS because we had enough of demo false rumours. :(

Yeah I know, me too. But that's what I heard. Anyway, that's the 1rst time I've made such a claim. If it turns out to be false, I'll never do it again :)
But I have good hopes.

went to the tournament today made a few vids with my friend's camera (sorry i didn't get a dv)

Think i saw 2 new stadiums on the x360 versions :

Teatro Blanco and Antilion Colosseum or something like that i'll try to post pics tomorrow if i can meet my friend.

benjo said:
went to the tournament today made a few vids with my friend's camera (sorry i didn't get a dv)

Teatro Blanco and Antilion Colosseum or something like that i'll try to post pics tomorrow if i can meet my friend.

Cool mate !

How many stadiums did you see on the version running at this tournament ?

benjo said:

Antilion Colosseum = El Monumental (River plate)
Teatro Blanco = look like Old Traffort but no excatly

benjo said:
Le Tom all x360 games are in dolby digital aka 5.1
I know, but i never see Konami speak about that before, i have a home cinema so it's a good new for the sound on WE/PES

ThomasGOAL said:
Antilion Colosseum = El Monumental (River plate)

The stadium doesn't look much like El Monumental though, wheres the track? It doesn't look like it, the only thing that looks like it is the fact that theyre both round.

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

some graphical features are certainly a step ahead of pes6 however the net physics are absolutely terrible! still noone can get near football kingdom for net physics! - even with the generation leap!

Doubla R said:
The stadium doesn't look much like El Monumental though, wheres the track? It doesn't look like it, the only thing that looks like it is the fact that theyre both round.
Believe me it's "El Monumental" i see it empty from a friend

0166.jpg

100.jpg

but it's this version with the red in the higher tribune
river_plate.jpg

Hi guys,

i played the game again yestederday I take a pic of the poor Edit mode here :

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=editmodeml0.jpg

It's in french:
-Modify players
-Load
-Save

That's all maybe the tranfert will updated viathe xboxlive.

About Stadium i take a video but i dont know how i can show it to you so i wrote a list of the Stadium present in game:

Stade Louis 2
Orange Arena
Tearro Blanco
San Siro
Stadio Olimpico
Santiago Bernabeu
Cataliona Stadium
Antilion Colosseum

About ingame how can I tell you without you getting irritated? sometimes the frame become slow when there's too much players in penalty area.

Only Modify Players!!?? what are Konami Smoking!!

DJ

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Videos thread

The only thing thats butting me off the 360 version is using the 360 pads.Ive always played pro evo on the ps pads and never realy like it on the xbox pad

nabilardo said:
Antilion Colosseum

About ingame how can I tell you without you getting irritated? sometimes the frame become slow when there's too much players in penalty area.

SLow down on PES6 on the XBOX 360!!! What the fuck are konami doing?

Back
Top Bottom