PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

Even if a lot of evowebers are disappointed about this new pes on a next gen platform there is no better soccer game ! personally i'm very happy and impatient !

OK is the game going to be PAL Only and OFFICIAL word yet of this? or maybe just maybe region free stupid me

KJK1LL3R said:
Alot of people have been complaining about players not having 360 degrees movement but I didnt even know if that was possible in a video game? Is it? Has any other games got this feature?
Almost every 3d game made today has 360 degree movement, thats why we have analog sticks and are not still using only d-pads. Thats also why many of us complain that PES and FIFA have 8 directional movement. In PES's case it has to do with Konami still making the d-pad as the main thing used for player movement. A d-pad only allows 8 directional movement..........

I don't think anyone who loves PES/WE and owns a 360 (or was considering buying one) will not get this game. The reason folk are disappointed is it truly does look like there's only a graphical sheen and a widescreen mode been implemented, they've been absolutely lazy in developing the gameplay itself.

Hope I'm proven wrong.

LAG FREE LIVE PLAY IS ALL I WANT..................... PLEASE THIS YEAR!

about the live hope so there is no lag, rether then that, i am so happy with what i seen so far, i have to stop seen new vid, as it make me want the game more and more

ronaldo10 said:
about the live hope so there is no lag, rether then that, i am so happy with what i seen so far, i have to stop seen new vid, as it make me want the game more and more

Which videos have u seen? I've only seen 3..

Whooa 4 posts without mentioning D-pad, nice one.

Ps to those about to continue the fascinating discussion on D-pads, this thread is about PES 360, not whether D-pad or anologue is best.

I have played all the FIFA games on 360 using D-Pad with no probs what so ever... yes I do prefer the PS2 D Pad but I still can play without a problem using the 360 one. You just got to get used to it and you will be fine.

DJ

Perhaps its time Seabass got out of his ways and designed the game for the analogue stick. Unlike most, I prefer that to the d-pad as its a lot subtler in its movement. The d-pad is just primitive.

psimonius said:
Perhaps its time Seabass got out of his ways and designed the game for the analogue stick. Unlike most, I prefer that to the d-pad as its a lot subtler in its movement. The d-pad is just primitive.
I totally agree. PES with 360 movement will be a very different game I think.

anyway , I'm very satisfied from what I've seen in LGC and I hope we have a 360 demo soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just watching the video's from the french website alone i can tell this will be an excellent addition to the pro evo franchise. I honestly don't know what people were expecting with this version other than higher poly models, extra animations and a smooth framerate.

Infact, looking at the videos closely you can see a few key animations are added. The are parts in those vids where the players clash and realistically react to eachother. now that may be my old eyes trickin me but i've not seen that in my PS2 version.;)

Also noticed that there's better follow-through action on passing in the videos from that french site.

They say they're working on tidying the visuals as of now and i'm sure it'll look great by release. I mean that Luca Toni celo. \\:o/ and in close ups the players look pretty good as the trailer shows.

Just waiting on HD direct grab movies to make a proper judgement on the game. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for the meantime though. :)

Could someone make a thread with all the movies released, just one post with updates and locked for replies? Just an Idea. I am too lazy to do it myself, however.

Official Pro Evolution Soccer 6 thread (Xbox 360 version)

Well there isn't any good thread that contains all the info and media for PES6 for the Xbox 360. So I decided to make one.
Temporary boxart:

Previews:
Gamespot's hands-on preview
IGN's hands on preview

Media:
Xboxyde screens and video

Gametrailer HD gameplay video

Player pictures and more

More images

Brazil vs Italy video

Other news:

Manchester United licensed
From the press release: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 will include the fully-licensed kits for the Czech, French, Australian, English, Italian, Argentinian, Spanish and Swedish national sides. Similarly, the French Championat league has been added to the game following a new agreement, alongside Bayern Munich, Portugal's Sporting Lisbon and Benfica, Greek giants Olympiacos Piraeus, and Manchester United from England.

We have to speculate that due to EA's licensing of the English Premier League either Arsenal or Chelsea must be dropped to accomodate United and the legal text on some box art points to it being Chelsea that lose out.
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34209

PES 6 Xbox Live - only 2 players online?
Quote from IGN:
'WE will feature four players offline but only two players online via Xbox Live. Konami says the difficulties in working on a new platform make more than two players on Live too difficult. Konami didn't allow us to take media of the game, so just imagine a smoother, faster, high-def version of the PS2 game and you'll get the idea. We will have media soon, however'
Source

Also tell me if it's missing something, I'll try to update this thread as more info and media is released. And Staff members can edit it and update my post any time they want.

Last edited:
Re: Official Pro Evolution Soccer 6 thread (Xbox 360 version)

Yeah that's pretty much all the info i'v seen out there.

can't wait for more.

Is October 20th the confirmed release date? I think I'm going to pre-order it now. :)

Last edited:

Can we not just have 1 thread please? Theres about 5 on here all discussing the same thing

Yeah tnx, cleans up all the mess in the other threads. Hopefully konami will actually release some decent info before the game gets released

michael evo said:
it looks good, u were all expecting way 2 much!! if it looks tht bad dnt buy the game!! personally i cnt wait!! even 4 the demo!

fifa is wank!

MINT :lmao:

It looks ok at best but the gameplay will be brilliant as it usually is (with the exception of the irritating PES5)

DJ

I am dissapointed by this version but I have to admit those guys who have said "it will be slightly better than PS2 graphically" were right. The 360 is capable of tonnes better than this! Surely you guys agree with me and you only have to look at some of the other titles we have to know how good the 360's graphics are.

DJ

I have seen two different kind of screenshots now, the (for me) ugly screens with france and henry, and the better screens that looks like the gameplay videos. How will pes 6 look like, and why 2 different kind of screenshots?

Have you seen the Gametrailers.com High Def gameplay video? have a look at that and it will tell you everything you want to know about how it will look.

DJ

Back
Top Bottom