PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

European PS3 owners will not see PES until October 2007.

the playable demo is meant to b out sat!! HOPEFULLY

i know this is the xbox thred, but i wish all the people talking about the exclusive pro evo going just to xbox would grow up. The japs are getting the next gen version on ps3 and we will see it at the tokyo game show soon, pro evo is dead after this and we all know it. YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Time to end this debate right now.

PES6 X360 is coming to Europe in October 06 and to the US in January 07.

PES7 PS3 will be out in Japan August 07, October 07 in Europe and hopefully sometime 07 in the US.

Xbox 360 is getting PES6 and the PS3 owners will have to wait for PES7.

A PS3 PES6 port sometime in 07 just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

NOTE: The name PES is rumored to be dropped in favor of the standard WINNING ELEVEN across all regions.

Last edited:

johnthekingsingh said:
i know this is the xbox thred, but i wish all the people talking about the exclusive pro evo going just to xbox would grow up. The japs are getting the next gen version on ps3 and we will see it at the tokyo game show soon, pro evo is dead after this and we all know it. YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Pro Evo is dead after this?

:lmao: If you say so. Also "Japs" is a derogatory term. :roll:

Re: First images of PES6 on XBOX360

Really dissapointed, totally agree with some peoples opinion that it looks like a straight port.

All the animations, especially the lack of transitional animations from when goalies dive to them getting up have not been improved upon.

Don't get me wrong, I adore PES5 but I guess I was hoping for a new game built from the ground up which captured the essence of current gen but which vastly improved upon it.

I reckon that Konami will build a new version from the ground up... for the PS3. Hence why there's no PES6 for PS3, they need time to produce a true next gen game, and that will be the next winning eleven on ps3.

well im happy with the graphic update and no other footy game can even touch pes 5 so....... b happy or dont buy it!!!!!

airjoca said:
I reckon that Konami will build a new version from the ground up... for the PS3. Hence why there's no PES6 for PS3, they need time to produce a true next gen game, and that will be the next winning eleven on ps3.

i agree

STG said:
Pro Evo is dead after this?

:lmao: If you say so. Also "Japs" is a derogatory term. :roll:

Chinese Japanese dont forget to wash your knees thats derogatory, i cant even be arsed with a topic related reply as actions speak louder than words is that derogatory? hmmm no really is it?

duz any 1 no any new sites 4 any trailers on pes 6????????????

Im unimpressed by this! how can Konami release this? this is merely a slight tweak of graphics from the PS2 version!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Im unimpressed by this! how can Konami release this? this is merely a slight tweak of graphics from the PS2 version!

DJ

Because Konami are lazy bastards, simple as that. To be honest they have a great game but they have NO idea how to take it forward to the game we all want.

I doubt we'll see a really big overhaul before Pro Evolution Soccer 8 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, so that's October 2008 (or August for Winning Eleven 12).

Master League needing the most work I would think.

This Xbox 360 version seems to have some added or better animations and better AI, atleast that's what I've gotten from the videos, though I haven't played Winning Eleven 10.

Last edited:

Best movie sofar :)
I can't see what's wrong with it. It's much smoother, the crowd is there AND in 3D. Also you can spot better player intelligence, for instance with off the ball running. The speed is nice; better than the WE10.
Only thing I find is that the grass is made a bit strange. Pitches have places with no grass near the goal area, but here it's all over the place.
Probably you can choose better pitches...

jumbo said:
NOTE: The name PES is rumored to be dropped in favor of the standard WINNING ELEVEN across all regions.

Where did you get that news from? I don't think it's true, although I hope you're right. Winning Eleven isn't much of a name but Pro Evolution Soccer is probably the dumbest name to give to a FOOTBALL game in the European region. Nobody calls it that way over here to my knowledge.
So I could live with a name change into Winning Eleven, and then I hope they lose the numbers because this is getting rediculous. Police Academy only got to 7, and I seriously lost count with the Winning Eleven series. Just add the year: Winning Eleven 2007

The tweak masters strike again....... nothing new but slightly better graphics.... wow next gen on PS3 is going to be mind blowing 2 new step over moves, three more licenced teams and flowing hair..... pants... Konami just pants!!

I am amazed by everyone slagging this off already, Its a first step so what if its a port..so what if its the same as WE10 with better grpahics...surely WE10 is good enough, it has a few issues but as a Game I find it amazing and can play it time and time again.

There are some subtle difference already, I noticed the stoppage time value being shown grpahically...

Looks its a prettier Pro Evo 6...let the game begin....

only1ronaldo said:
The ugliest thing in it is the pitch - it's horrible. Heh and look at the screens with Ronaldinho - he looks like clueless idiot on it.

Overall impression - ugly as hell.

Where did you see that screen of ronaldinho? :D

Nick Cave said:
A first step!! WE10 good enough? Prettier Pes6, you must be their demographic dream!!

Not really I would love loads of changes but I am not going to bitch about it, if the next version doesn't use the most of the machines PS3 / Xbox360 then I will be there with the lynch party but this is PES6...... I remember buying the Ps2 for ISS and then Pro Evo..lets look at Pro Evo 1 against WE10 on the PS2...there is a massive difference and I believe it will take a few versions for them to make the most out of the machine..

There is an easy option Nick don't buy it to show your total disguist in their effort........

Theres an interview on Gamespot with a Konami geezer and he said the PS2 has two exclusive modes.

These are the random match mode (where you pic 3 teams and you get a mixture of players) and the International challenge mode (aka road to WC...aka nippon challenge with all international teams).

I thinks its awful that the 360 version wont have those modes.

It's not really a tradgedy. :) Would've like the International Challenge Mode though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom