PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

OK. The game looks sharper less jaggy and all but the player models and their clothing are like they are from the early 90's! I have to say however whover wanted another football kingdom look alike (ME included) they got one with PES6 for 360. Everything about it screams Football Kingdom now.

Re: First images of PES6 on XBOX360

The ugliest thing in it is the pitch - it's horrible. Heh and look at the screens with Ronaldinho - he looks like clueless idiot on it.

Overall impression - ugly as hell.

Ferraritim said:
I have read some demo reviews and they say there are plenty of added animations in the Xbox360 version.
Of course I'm only going from the videos I've seen, but you can pick out the same animations and passages of play a mile-off, even the ball-physics look identical to WE10. I hope I'm wrong. The graphics are nice but they're going to be by default, think it's a bit poor to do nothing other than update the look if that is what they've done - you'd be as well playing WE10 with edited kits, unless you're a GFX whore of course.

Bumper, I'll have some of what you're smoking. FK had 360 degree movement, PES360 has the same 8-directional movement it's always had. It behaves the same way as the latest one, from the vids I've seen. It's nothing like FK.:roll:

Pitch textures have never been their forte but at least they actually resemble a football pitch these days; the ones on the PS2 look like they have been drawn by a child.

I'm not unduly concerned about the character models because we know Konami are the best when it comes to likeness.
Beckham, Lampard and Owen were nigh on indistinguishable from the real thing on PS2 so I am sure they will get the likeness right eventually. You have to remember this is their first attempt at the new hardware.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and FIFA 07 are only for this year (2006) exclusiv!!! Not for 12 mounths!

Update 13:00 clock Of Microsoft football representative it communicates in the German press release that FIFA 07 and pro evolution Soccer become 6 “in the Christmas business exclusively for Xbox 360 offered”. The 12-monatige exclusivity, which was announced yesterday on the Games Convention press conference, was therefore probably a mistake of the Microsoft speaker.

german site: http://www.gamefront.de/

The character models look absolutely terrible closeup in that latest video! I can't believe they haven't improved them for the 360 version - that's just lazy.

ThomasGOAL said:
The thing that I hate about this video is that the game looks identical to WE10 except better graphics! I hate the goal scored by Luca Toni as a goalkeeper obviously wouldnt leave as big a gap as that at his near post! Also the net physics look rubbish! Hopefully the game will still have alot more development before release!

The 360 PES6 is is what we expected, though. Its like FIFA on the 360, which is basically a prettier version of the current gen games. Although, having played FIFA on the 360 (ands its still a poor game imo) i have to say it was alot more enjoyable because of the quality of the graphics and the smoothness of the gameplay.

I think everyone is entitled to be a little disappointed with PES6 360, as we all know what the console is capable of. Konami has clearly underlined it allegiance to Sony and considers the 360 as a side-issue.

But when we get our hands on it and play it on an HD-TV i'm sure it will be the best thing since sliced bread.

ThomasGOAL said:
KAiWAi confirme to me about PS2 players vs PC players on PES6 and says "much more again..."
Your the only person to report this. No news site at all in English, this is major news. Has it ever been done before? Me I'm not sure how legit it is.

But that last movie did look like 4:3 format streched in widescreen and it looked defenitly different from that other movie from yesterday :shock:

The Power said:
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and FIFA 07 are only for this year (2006) exclusiv!!! Not for 12 mounths!

german site: http://www.gamefront.de/
This story appears to be gathering a bit of pace, a few other German sites are saying it's just for 2006 as well. If that's the case, it's a nothing event, completely irrelevant as Sony can release PES on PS3 about 2 months after the 360 version.

cowden_harley said:
my point isnt about the quality of the pictures. Fair play to the boy for taking them hes done a good job. My point is how can you make your mind up about a game looking at them.\\:o/

there's a smiley icon on my post, it wasn't aggressive !

JayD said:
Your the only person to report this. No news site at all in English, this is major news. Has it ever been done before? Me I'm not sure how legit it is.
If you don't believe it, it's your problem JayD 8)

ClassicD said:
This story appears to be gathering a bit of pace, a few other German sites are saying it's just for 2006 as well. If that's the case, it's a nothing event, completely irrelevant as Sony can release PES on PS3 about 2 months after the 360 version.

There's quite a lot of conflicting reports. I've read elsewhere that someone got confirmation that it was a 12-month deal, and that the 'until the end of the year' thing was wrong.

I don't know who to believe anymore.

That Brazil - Italy video... check out how long the replay was. You can actually see the entire build up to the goal. :)

If that's the case, it's a nothing event, completely irrelevant as Sony can release PES on PS3 about 2 months after the 360 version.

Hope thats the case, would save me getting a 360. Come on sony/konami, release some pes ps3 info ffs

i fink it looks awesome cant wait!!! duz any 1 no if the demo is 4 release in the uk?????? let me kno cheers

long live pro evo

oh and if any knos any sites 4 licensed videos instead ov them recorded ones!! would b helpful!1

ojlim said:
There's quite a lot of conflicting reports. I've read elsewhere that someone got confirmation that it was a 12-month deal, and that the 'until the end of the year' thing was wrong.

I don't know who to believe anymore.

I think Microsoft made it very clear. Of course that's not to say that there won't be a Japanese Winning Eleven.

http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=845&s=l

Back
Top Bottom