PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

Riot said in finnish preview that PES6 is more playable and responds better with the 360 controller than PES5 did with 360 controller, using analog stick ofcourse.

Where can I see all the screens ? :P Would like to see a closeup on Henrys face.

JayM said:
I've always used the analog stick for PES games so there's no problem with the 360 controller for me.

Same here. By the way, if a full 360 degree player movement eventually happens then the 8 point directional D-Pad will be a thing from the past.

oh, everybody is complaining about that thing left under in the 360 controller! I never use that, just the analog stick. Try it too, is much better!

Sweet... Benfica, Sporting, Olympiakos and Ligue1 fully licensed! :D

Thanks a lot Konami! :applause:

Re: First images of PES6 on XBOX360

It does seem like both fifa 07 and pro evo 6 (both the european and american versions) will be x360 next-gen exclusive for *12 months*

gamespot said:
In related news, Microsoft has confirmed to GameSpot that the Xbox 360 will be the exclusive next-generation home for both FIFA 07 and Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (titled Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 in the US) for the next 12 months. The news marks a major coup for the company, since it elminates any chance of either of the megapopular sports franchises coming to either Sony's PlayStation 3 or Nintendo's Wii until late 2007.

Link: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6156250.html

Can somebody (without watching the player #s) tell me who these players are? :S

vlcsnap250168tl7.png

For me "Ashley Cole" looks like Emerson. "Beckham" looks like Vinnie Jones.

:lol: @ Yakooza....... But really i still am not giving ear to all that exclusive bull***t, i'll believe it when konami dont release a version of WE early/middle next year, so till then i'm avoiding any PES exclusivity talk like my portugese X-girlfriend that thought stalking me was romantic :mrgreen:

Ignore those screens of France v Czech Rep, they're either unfinished game or PC version.
This is what PES 360 looks like running and being played on a 360!

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00821.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00822.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00823.JPG
[/
w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00819.JPG

Ignore those screens of France v Czech Rep, they're either unfinished game or PC version.
This is what PES 360 looks like running and being played on a 360!

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00821.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00822.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00823.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00819.JPG

i think the game looks good, the GRASS looks a bit poor though and they've got to sort those crowds out. i wanna see a clip of the quick free kick as well, anyone seen it?

I'd like to see quick throw ins too, so your player s runs to the ball, picks it up n lets you throw, rather than cutting so everyone is in default position.

If there's one thing I hate about this game, it's their release schedule. For Konami, there's Japan and then the rest of the World. I've been playing WE 10 for some time already and there's some substancial improvements. Hopefully PES6 will have the same features with enhanced graphics, I just wish they could actually launch the game in August, when all the leagues are starting their season.

egyptenaar said:
oh, everybody is complaining about that thing left under in the 360 controller! I never use that, just the analog stick. Try it too, is much better!

I bet you dont dribble around opponents very much... Because currently, analogue isn't as precise as d-pad. No way in hell.

airjoca said:
I bet you dont dribble around opponents very much... Because currently, analogue isn't as precise as d-pad. No way in hell.

You really need to take time out and get used to the stick as I'm now fine with it and as good as I was with the PS2 pad. At first I hated it and couldn't get with it but now it's second nature.

studeep said:
:lol: @ Yakooza....... But really i still am not giving ear to all that exclusive bull***t, i'll believe it when konami dont release a version of WE early/middle next year, so till then i'm avoiding any PES exclusivity talk like my portugese X-girlfriend that thought stalking me was romantic :mrgreen:

The exclusivity is regarding PES6, not WE11. WE11 will be out on PS3 as normal next August. Oh, and if you take note, it'll be out in roughly 12 months time, when this exclusivity deal ends.

I've always played PES with the analogue stick. It feels like I have more freedom and I never fail to go past players.

D-Pads seem so...primitive.

pategato said:
Didn't I read right? or the Netherlands national team won't be licensed in pes 6, how come? it is licensed in we 10.

NetherLands is licensed !

Let's hope I break this PS3 vs 360 debate...

RBK is sponsor because Adidas has bought them recently and since Konami has exclusive deal with Adidas, then we get Reebok too.

I noticed that Canon is also sponsor as in replays you can see Canon 350D in the right hand corner... COOL :) more sponsors the better.

Anyways, game looks awesome to me. Sure it can look better, and it will next year and years after, but this is big enough GAP from ps2/xbox/PC to "next-gen".

I won't make too many conclusions from videos in regards to player life likeness as it may change until the game is released. The screenshots don't do much justice anyway nor video.

Overall I'm extremely happy to see the game finally in 16:9... about a time. Ball physics looks really good too.

Finally we get linesmen too, so the pitch is complete with all 25 participants.

From what I've seen the crowd is also 3D.

Overall, it is above my expectations (FIFA like, ie beefed up graphics, with everything else exactly the same)... I'm really looking forward to it.

I hope we get the demo on the marketplace, or some HD videos at least :)

Good stuff from Konami. I'm sure online will be properly implemented this time so I can start kicking your asses fellas ;)

Cheers!

Milanista said:
Not it hasnt. It was removed a few versions ago. I think its only for the demo.

- talking about the X.

If you play WE10 this mark is in the game(it's smaller than the xbox one).

When i participate in Pro Evo championships around here, usually the top players use the d-pad. That's no coincidence i think.

But to each it's own.

Re: the first immagines of PES6 on XBOX360

STG said:
Isn't "shit" a bit over doing it? it's graphically better version of the PS2 one. What more do you expect? The consoles never properly show their true power until a few years after release, but the games are by no means shit because of it.

I know what you are saying but WE5/PES1 was a shit game they gave it a new graphical facelift for the ps2 and the gameplay really struggled because of it.
It is still the only game to date that you could tell a goal was comming from a cross etc because of the animation a good 3-5 secs early.
The ps1 version remained playable and was far superior.

and it was only until WE6/PES2 that a completely new game was created as they had time to work with the system and this will be the exact same case as the PS2/PS3 WE11/PES7

Back
Top Bottom