PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

JayM said:
Microsoft are the source, not exclusive, just next-gen exclusive.

Konami and EA probably weren't making them anyway, it's just marketing bullshit. The great Bill Hicks would wish for their death... :)

airjoca said:
I want a ps2 pad converter now!!!
That is exactly what i was worried about! Hopefully there will eventually be some way to use a converter!

Do you find the 360 controller that bad? It's not great, but I find it good enough, I can live with it. I first had a ps2 and I don't see that much difference, but maybe it's just me.

Ace Consciousness said:
so PE6 is an Xbox exclusive for 12 months...does that mean Winning 11 will not come out for PS3 within the next 12 months??

PES6 is only Xbox 360 exclusive for the nexgen consoles. Not ps2,pc and so on.

PEs6 is We10 and not we11...so dont worry about that ;)

egyptenaar said:
Do you find the 360 controller that bad? It's not great, but I find it good enough, I can live with it. I first had a ps2 and I don't see that much difference, but maybe it's just me.

Try playing SFII on it for example. The SNES had a better D-Pad 16 years ago... :(

Re: the first immagines of PES6 on XBOX360

egyptenaar said:
Fifa 2007 is not 360 exclusive, it wil come for ps3 also.

Huh? hasn't it already been confirmed to being a 360 exclusive?

egyptenaar said:
Fifa 2007 is not 360 exclusive, it wil come for ps3 also.

It is until there next incarnation probably FIFA : Euorpean championship qualifying phase group 2 matchday 4.

I guess the news hasn't reached egypt yet.

in the 360 you would expect the shirts to flow around like on fifa but they don't

I actually find it fine now. It took me a while to adapt to th eanalouge stick but now it makes no difference to me at all.

LOOK AT YOU ALL IN DENIAL!!!

GROW UP. THE PS3 ISNT OUT YET, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN ONE RUNNING IN THE FLESH YET!

SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE PES6 ON 360 TO!!!!! EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN ON PS3 BETA KIT LOOKS THE SAME AS 360! SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF THIS SONY WILL CONQUER ALL SHITE.

Re: First images of PES6 on XBOX360

All the websites saying that PES6 and FIFA is exclusive for the 360 for 12 months is wrong and didn't read the press release right.
The official press release states:
"LEIPZIG, Germany — Aug. 23, 2006 — Once again proving that its game platforms offer more ways for gamers to have fun, Microsoft Corp. today announced great new games and accessories for Xbox 360™ and Windows® gamers. Delivering on the worldwide demand for Xbox 360, Xbox Live® and Games for Windows, Microsoft revealed key additions to its Windows Vista™ showcase library and Xbox 360 titles today at the 2007 Games Convention in Leipzig. In addition to announcing new European-centric board games for the hugely successful Xbox Live Arcade on Xbox Live, the premier online gaming service, Microsoft announced that the next generation of soccer will be available exclusively on the Xbox 360 console this year. With “FIFA 07†from Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) and “Pro Evolution Soccer 6†from Konami Digital Entertainment Inc., Xbox 360 will be the only place where gamers can enjoy next generation soccer this year."What this means is that FIFA 07 is only exclusive because it was never officially announced for PS3 and that there will be no PES6 on the PS3 in 2006. There is no deal between Microsoft, EA and Konami, Microsoft just pointed out the facts in a way that makes it seem they have an exclusivity deal.
Therefore, FIFA 07 could still be released on the PS3 in 2006 and PES6 is only exclusive to 360 until the start of 2007 (although I doubt that's due to a deal, it was probably just never planned to be on the PS3 at launch, which suggests that the PS3 will have a re-worked version), meaning that on January 1st 2007, the PS3 could have both FIFA 07 and PES6.
You can see the press release for yourself here
Source: http://www.ps3user.com/news/66/ps3-loses-fifa-and-pes/

viniciusdcs said:
All the websites saying that PES6 and FIFA is exclusive for the 360 for 12 months is wrong and didn't read the press release right.
The official press release states:
"LEIPZIG, Germany — Aug. 23, 2006 — Once again proving that its game platforms offer more ways for gamers to have fun, Microsoft Corp. today announced great new games and accessories for Xbox 360™ and Windows® gamers. Delivering on the worldwide demand for Xbox 360, Xbox Live® and Games for Windows, Microsoft revealed key additions to its Windows Vista™ showcase library and Xbox 360 titles today at the 2007 Games Convention in Leipzig. In addition to announcing new European-centric board games for the hugely successful Xbox Live Arcade on Xbox Live, the premier online gaming service, Microsoft announced that the next generation of soccer will be available exclusively on the Xbox 360 console this year. With “FIFA 07� from Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) and “Pro Evolution Soccer 6� from Konami Digital Entertainment Inc., Xbox 360 will be the only place where gamers can enjoy next generation soccer this year."What this means is that FIFA 07 is only exclusive because it was never officially announced for PS3 and that there will be no PES6 on the PS3 in 2006. There is no deal between Microsoft, EA and Konami, Microsoft just pointed out the facts in a way that makes it seem they have an exclusivity deal.
Therefore, FIFA 07 could still be released on the PS3 in 2006 and PES6 is only exclusive to 360 until the start of 2007 (although I doubt that's due to a deal, it was probably just never planned to be on the PS3 at launch, which suggests that the PS3 will have a re-worked version), meaning that on January 1st 2007, the PS3 could have both FIFA 07 and PES6.
You can see the press release for yourself here
Source: http://www.ps3user.com/news/66/ps3-loses-fifa-and-pes/

THIS MAN SPEAKTH THE TRUTH...................... here on in forget about exclusivity deals

I am looking forward to this review that is supposed to be posted tonight! Does anybody know when to expect this review based on UK timezone?

the game looks exactly the same from those pics!!! need better quality until i make a final judgement.

Wow! ANYTHING so that the beloved PS3 of yours doesn't get shat on with exclusive scares. really if it's ezxclusive get over it I have to wait as well my reason is not a console however mine is the entire damn country...

cowden_harley said:
LOOK AT YOU ALL IN DENIAL!!!

GROW UP. THE PS3 ISNT OUT YET, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN ONE RUNNING IN THE FLESH YET!

SO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE PES6 ON 360 TO!!!!! EVERYTHING I HAVE SEEN ON PS3 BETA KIT LOOKS THE SAME AS 360! SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF THIS SONY WILL CONQUER ALL SHITE.

Exactly for obvious reasons we all know the first WE/PES game on the PS3 will be shit as well they always are on a new system its not realy Konamis fault but so many ppl are in denial about the facts and the History that is there to be seen.

Said for two years now these games would be shit and sorry guys i was right.

embraceuk1 said:
Exactly for obvious reasons we all know the first WE/PES game on the PS3 will be shit as well they always are on a new system its not realy Konamis fault but so many ppl are in denial about the facts and the History that is there to be seen.

Said for two years now these games would be shit and sorry guys i was right.

Isn't "shit" a bit over doing it? it's graphically better version of the PS2 one. What more do you expect? The consoles never properly show their true power until a few years after release, but the games are by no means shit because of it.

PS3 PS3 PS3!! is that all you go on about? your in an Xbox 360 PES thread for christ sake and I for one am getting pissed off with your PS3 this and PS3 that! So your gonna spend £425 on a console which isnt much better graphically than the 360? fine :) you do that but dont keep going on about it in a Xbox 360 thread!!

DJ

razormty said:
i heard that Winning Eleven : Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 on the XBOX 360 (American Release) will be out on January 2007, that is 2 months later than Europe.

Ha ha! If you want to believe that please feel free. They promise it in Jan/Feb every year until it gets to December then they push the release date back until the end of March/beginning of April. It's happened every year. There's zero reason for this year to be any different.

Back
Top Bottom