PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

1098_0011.jpg

Good job konami. Sagnol and Henry look amazing... What the hell have they done with the graphics?

ThomasGOAL said:
you joke Oli ?

Yes lol. They look shit. Graphics look like plastic.. its like This Is Football/World Tour Soccer

Come on that's clearly not ingame. Look at the vids they look nothing alike.

Kiske said:
You mean a full review ? Is the game code for X360 version completed ?
Will just be a beta copy.

Noted said:
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/3936/1098_0011.jpg

Good job konami. Sagnol and Henry look amazing... What the hell have they done with the graphics?

Sagnol looks really attarded on this pic :D

I find differences on the grass in this pic and the video grass really strange, could it be 'cause of different build they were tooked from ?

Milanista said:
I'm actually looking forward to it. Will thrash you on live. :D

Hahahahahahahahaha this is crazy talk, i am one of the best pro evo players in europe.

Kiske said:
Sagnol looks really attarded on this pic :D

I find differences on the grass in this pic and the video grass really strange, could it be 'cause of different build they were tooked from ?

Obviously. I can't believe peeps are taking those pics serious especially after seeing the videos. And just to let you know 'tooked' is not a word.

Look at the vids and the trailer, thats 10 times better then the screen with france and tjechss

JayD said:
Obviously. I can't believe peeps are taking those pics serious especially after seeing the videos. And just to let you know 'tooked' is not a word.

Excuse my english :D

Hum... Taken ?

Man those uniforms are disco tight!

fifa 07 looks real good compared to it very mature and clean now...

yeh the pics dont show the same quality as the vids. Konami have messed up releasing those pics.

It is concerning that so far Ive only read bad press about the game. We've read about gamesradar not being too impressed, and even xboxyde mention being less than excited about the look of the game.

Whats happening?

BumperMan said:
either way my friend i think we both got screwed i wanted PES on my 360 sooner and you wanted a PS3 version sooner...:(

Unfortunately, you can guarantee that despite what some of the gamesites have said, we won't get it here in the States unil March/April as usual. It's either next gen FIFA 07 or current gen imported/copied PES6 on a modded PS2 or PC version?

WTF? Why can't Konami understand that it's not the best marketing practice in the world when an entire continent has to wait 6 months for a game when it's biggest rival will give it to us on a worldwide simultaneous release. FIFA 07 might play like crap for all we know but at least it'll be here this year. WE11 will almost be out again by the time we get this PES2007 game in the States. This pisses me off every year, people complain about it every year yet Konami who easily could just make it a worldwide release continue to basically take the piss and say "wait until 6 months after Europe has the game".

Adonis said:
yeh the pics dont show the same quality as the vids. Konami have messed up releasing those pics.

It is concerning that so far Ive only read bad press about the game. We've read about gamesradar not being too impressed, and even xboxyde mention being less than excited about the look of the game.

Whats happening?

I'll hardly say it's bad press. Seriously some people make mountains out of molehills. In no way did they slate the game just said it didn't live upto THEIR expectations.

i heard that Winning Eleven : Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 on the XBOX 360 (American Release) will be out on January 2007, that is 2 months later than Europe.

TheWolf said:
Unfortunately, you can guarantee that despite what some of the gamesites have said, we won't get it here in the States unil March/April as usual. It's either next gen FIFA 07 or current gen imported/copied PES6 on a modded PS2 or PC version?
If I have to wait until march or april, konami can kiss my ass. I wont buy the game.

JayD said:
I'll hardly say it's bad press. Seriously some people make mountains out of molehills. In no way did they slate the game just said it didn't live upto THEIR expectations.

well its bad, as its hardly good press is it?

Im still waiting for someone to say it plays and looks fantastic. As thats what I'd expect.

Something is wrong with those screenshots, they look nothing like the game.

The 76meg video from xboxyde looks lush. Even if it's just WE10 with higher resolution models, 16:9, better lighting and nicer grass.

Apparently those screenshots are from the PS2 version and not the 360 version. Would explain why it looks shit ;)

twoodster said:
Apparently those screenshots are from the PS2 version and not the 360 version. Would explain why it looks shit ;)

Don't think so :( See.. Henrys face was perfect in PES 5. I don't see any reason why they would change it. At least on the 360 they had to make new faces.

so PE6 is an Xbox exclusive for 12 months...does that mean Winning 11 will not come out for PS3 within the next 12 months??

Ace Consciousness said:
so PE6 is an Xbox exclusive for 12 months...
I've yet to see an actual source to that.

Back
Top Bottom