PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

Nice!! thats good news!! v'u got like a link to confirm that or.....
BTW the links TG posted to the pics, someone tell me that the crowd in those pics are not cartoony? that looks like a PS2 game, so i advice no one to go by those pics, if you want to see the real thing ;)

Hmm, I hope there are different kit models instead of that one horrible tight fit and "wear your shorts around your arm-pits" model.

yeh, these pics get worse. Ive posted some Fifa 07 shots in the relevent thread, and they look pretty sharp. Gonna be interesting this year.

Er OK I don't get the grass at all now...

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00822.JPG

to...

ME0000717497_2.jpg

Did they add the 3D grass after making these screens?

ThomasGOAL said:
PES6 PS2 players can play vs PES6 PC players !!!

Where did you get that from? I doubt that very much.

Re: the first immagines of PES6 on XBOX360

Just a little question, not that I care because Ill be getting evo on the 360, but does this exclusive deal cover Winning Eleven, or Pro Evolution Winning Eleven 2007 or whatever its called? Because with the PS3 being Multi region, the idea of needing a european release for PES might not be needed.

I think the game is looking great the in game rendering looks great, I think some people should cut Konami some slack, yes their games arent perfect but we all keep coming back for more, well I know I do.

NickSCFC said:
Er OK I don't get the grass at all now...

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00822.JPG

to...

ME0000717497_2.jpg

Did they add the 3D grass after making these screens?

Aye, wtf is going on with that - its like chalk and cheese

what did that seabass guy said about pes6? He would have a presentation today right?

Nick its obvious one is in game and 1 isn't. The video is definatly more like what to expect. The others are more like artistic mock ups.

Seabass didn't said anything about a demo or about all the other things we are arguing about? Atleast somebody must have seen the presentation.

henry's face looks quite crap but should shape by release date kit's look good aswell and now looking forward to screens of club teams

All I have to say is WOW. Fifa and PES are exclusive to the 360. ALL PS3 buyers are out of luck royaly for ANYTHING next gen.

I have questions:

RELEASE?

PES6 will be UK only?

dude, you are also forgetting about games like dead rising, and gears of war, two killer apps.

airjoca said:
Benfica license! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm happy. :)

:applause: Yeah! I'm a portista, but I'm happy for that too. Now I can play the 3 portuguese derbys/classicos with full licenses. \\:o/

Of course, I was hoping for the whole "Liga bwin.com" but oh hell, 3 teams is good for now!

Also good thing is that none of that was rendered (it looks) so thats a big plus as lots of it looked really good if you ask me ;)

Re: the first immagines of PES6 on XBOX360

Yeah i was wondering that aswell Nico, what the term exclusive means, and is that just for one region. Really need to know if a pes version is coming out for ps3 anytime soon, as im not going to wait a whole year!

great video from the conference, but you can tell even more now that its a prettier version of the current gen version. Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom