PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

jumbo said:
So the Xbox 360 is getting a port of the current gen PES6?

Hardly anything for SONY to break their necks over.
You're right.

A Japanese based team aren't gunna suddenly shift their efforts onto a non-Japanese console that lacks Japanese support:D

what the fuck, why are all of you clowns saying this isnt next gen graphics or gameplay, did any of you hosers notice how FUCKING BIG THE PITCH IS!!!!
Its obvisouly in 720p widescreen, which looks more like real FOOTBALL. Now you can see more of the pitch then before! The grass and graphics look a hell of alot better, what were you guys exepcting, a ball attached to a cord
that you could kick around and where you kicked determinend where the ball went!!! you guys are fucking nerds... in the famous words of ogar, NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! oh btw how are the nets? hahahaahhahahaha rant over, this game looks awesome.... hoepfully its region free

csaunders said:
what the fuck, why are all of you clowns saying this isnt next gen graphics or gameplay, did any of you hosers notice how FUCKING BIG THE PITCH IS!!!!
Its obvisouly in 720p widescreen, which looks more like real FOOTBALL. Now you can see more of the pitch then before! The grass and graphics look a hell of alot better, what were you guys exepcting, a ball attached to a cord
that you could kick around and where you kicked determinend where the ball went!!! you guys are fucking nerds... in the famous words of ogar, NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! oh btw how are the nets? hahahaahhahahaha rant over, this game looks awesome.... hoepfully its region free

first of all, u are a fucking idiot, and second of all my first impressions are that the game looks very much the same as what we have right now and i think most people will agree with me, from what i have seen it has not impressed me a great deal, hope it gets better........much better

csanuders what the fuck are talking about.

the graphics have evolved but the gameplay still the same.

maybe arsenal have been axed from the official kits etc. think about it...

04/05 season

1.chelsea
2.arsenal

05/06 season
1.chelsea
2.man u

maybe they only do the top 2 teams from each season.

jumbo said:
csanuders what the fuck are talking about.

the graphics have evolved but the gameplay still the same.
oh so thats you in the camera playing the demo?

lazandreas said:
first of all, u are a fucking idiot, and second of all my first impressions are that the game looks very much the same as what we have right now and i think most people will agree with me, from what i have seen it has not impressed me a great deal, hope it gets better........much better
so your the bloke playing the picture?

yea, that's us playing the game.

and it's the same game we been playing since april.

pro evo mad said:

04/05 season

1.chelsea
2.arsenal

05/06 season
1.chelsea
2.man u

All the previous licenses will be there. Like for WE10 people thought some teams were axed but they were all there.

csaunders Konami have said the 360 version is only a visual update compared to the other versions.

pro evo mad said:

04/05 season

1.chelsea
2.arsenal

05/06 season
1.chelsea
2.man u

In the PSP mag, with the pro 6 preview in it, it said chelesa were not liceednsed this year, as EA wanted it that way, thats why MAN U are there.

It would make sense if they did drop Arsenal - especially if they haven't made the Emirates stadium. Secondly - their rubbish ;)

Anyone noticed the 8-directional running still along with the amazing direction swtiching animations?

Man, you'd think they had more than enough time to work on something else than just models and textures..

What i think pe6 360 will bring is better ball physics(seems so in hq clip), collision detection and smoother animations. Gameplay won't be much different from the ps2 version but the better graphics will make it so much more enjoyable. Plus subtle changes are hard to tell without playing the game.

uksparx said:
In the PSP mag, with the pro 6 preview in it, it said chelesa were not liceednsed this year, as EA wanted it that way, thats why MAN U are there.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Milanista said:
All the previous licenses will be there. Like for WE10 people thought some teams were axed but they were all there.

csaunders Konami have said the 360 version is only a visual update compared to the other versions.

This is what they said:

Konami said:
The first Next Generation incarnation of the acclaimed football series will be on show and in the shape of the vaunted Xbox 360 version. Boasting significantly better graphics, enhanced animation and a wealth of gameplay additions, visitors to the Konami stand (F02, Hall 5) will be able to play the 360 version for the first time, marking the first public airing of Shingo ‘Seabass’ Takatsuka’s Next Generation release.

Gameplay looks exactly the same...just the way I like it.

I could probably murder someone for this game right now. :lol:

Excuse me (Especially Mr. Thomas "Angelfaceavatar" Goal) for posting those pics IF they are old ;)

61572_1.jpg

61572_4.jpg

61572_7.jpg

61572_10.jpg

61572_11.jpg

how about imagening how the game will look and play in 10 years time in ps5:-k comon guys what did u aspect from the very first version of the new counsel? i am totally happy with the first version of the new generation, it looks great then ever, and i can't wait to play it, pes never looked so good, better lighting & texter,+ stadium,the pitch & the 3D crowd, supported in HD\\:o/ that is good enjoy for me, it's funny how pesfans starting to complain about the graphic more & more, let's not forget that pes was never about the graphic, it always was about gameplay, which is still don't see the game looking that bad, even fifa wc2006 in x360 don't look any better, did u see hoow plastic the faces look in that game;-) anyways as long as the gameplay will be good, i am sure we all ll be more then happy

Looked alot better in the new pics released today, is Henry wearing Reeboks there? Spotted some Adidas.

airjoca said:
I think it looks like the intro videos
Of Fifa, yes, of PES?, maybe not, actually that dosen't look near as good as the video i downloaded an hour ago, certainly looks a lot low quality and crappy texture wise. also yes it actually looks like Fifa in some sort of scary way :)

Last edited:

jumbo said:
yea, that's us playing the game.

and it's the same game we been playing since april.
hahaahaha, well dude, that was funny, i like the cut of your gib, but i have to disagree if you think this will play just like WE10. i think you will be very very very wrong, because i cannot remember one single incarnation of this game that has been the exact same from region to region or version to version ... i.e. WE to WEi to PES or WE to PES, they are always different, so for you do think the gameplay will be the same as WE10, will definatley disrupt how konami has done it over the last 5 years...

Back
Top Bottom