PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

Milanista said:
What a pointless 12 month lock up. Why would they release another port of PES 6 for PS3 when PES7 will come out in the next 12 months.

What about Winning Eleven?

Re: the first immagines of PES6 on XBOX360

Konami are lazy developers. They will build on the PES6 framework for PES7.

pro evo mad said:
ha ha ha ha. people think that the ps3 is going to have amazingly better graphics and animations than the 360, ahhh ignorance is bliss.

The ignorance is hilarious from so many ppl that should know better.

Even on the PS3 Konami will never produce anything special until at least the second or third releases just like how it was on the PS2.

Company's cant do shit with Alpha or Beta kits Sony don't want their machines to get into the wrong hands so game makers just use PC's with similar specs thats why games released at the same time of a machine are always terrible and get progressively better.

Even right now the Xbox 360 games still haven't reached anywhere near what the machine is capable of games like Bioshock and GTA4 will be the start of proper next gen shit on that system and thats a year to a year and a half into the systems life.

PES 7 will be announced for the PS2 and the PS3 version will be built from that, i guarantee it and you know its true.

memnon said:
Hope the big black map of the pitch can be changed, dont want that

Yeah they will probably have top, botton or transparent as usuall! :)

Always makes me laugh that

Or maybe they are just making up the exclusive headline. Meaning no deal has been struck but just that the PS3 win't have a version due to it not being out at that time? Who knows.

JayD said:
I don't know how official it is but you may have a longer than anticipated wait. http://www.mcvuk.com/newsitem.php?id=24298
Not really, i dont think anyone expected PES6 for the playstation3, certainly not me, and i am not looking foward to another Fifa title on the playstation3, so rightly i think sometime in october next year was what most people anticipated so for me a pointless move by microsoft to be honest

Milanista said:
JayD thats only for PES6. PES7 is the true next gen game.

Maybe true but I never expected it to be a 12 month gap.

pepe montoto said:

I got an xbox360 and ps2, so I am not biased, but there's no way PE6 will be Xbox 360 exclusive.

Re the screenshots and demo we have seen, I am well pleased, dont forget only a couple of days ago we were not sure if Konami had actually started making the game for 360, and I was realistic enough to realise it wasn't going to be a massive step towards next gen. So on that basis I think it looks great, the crowd, the grass, the lighting, so stop moaning its going to be 10 times better than Fifa, you can already see that from the demo because the animation and ball flight is realistic. Ebay's going to be busy with copies of Fifa for sale!

Milanista said:
What a pointless 12 month lock up. Why would they release another port of PES 6 for PS3 when PES7 will come out in the next 12 months.
I think the article says that Konami is free to make the game on any current generation platform, but when they make one for a next gen platform it should only be at the Xbox 360.
Says nothing about PES 6 360 beeing a PS2 port or a real next gen version.

I think we cannot judge PES 6 360 only from the movies and pictures. We have to wait for the Konami-presentation. Seabass said before that next gen will first be about better player AI and things like that and that's hard to tell from the video's sofar.

Most likely PES7 on PS3 and 360 will be close to PES6, it won't go truelly next-gen till they kill off the PS2.

Like Konami did with PES3, neither PES1 or PES2 were next-gen in my opinion, and they were both released for PS1 too.

OMG ppl
Yes it will only be ont the Xbox 360 as far as NEXT GEN goes but the games will still be released on the PS2 and xbox.

But thats not a exclusive deal why would Konami release a game on two machines that arent even out yet or will be when this game is released.

JayD said:
What about Winning Eleven?
Dont forget that they are two different games even if practically they aren't (thanks to Konami), so i would have thought it absolutely has nothing to do with WE, but again rumours are that they are merging the lot together to be "WEPES2007" so thats another point to consider. But if you ask me the article says "PES6" will be exclusive so konami can go ahead and make any other version without "PES6" on the cover and microsoft cant do ish!!

OMG ppl
Yes it will only be on the Xbox 360 as far as NEXT GEN goes but the games will still be released on the PS2 and xbox.

But thats not a exclusive deal why would Konami release a game on two machines that arent even out yet or will be when this game is released.

embraceuk1 said:

It is more to do with those people waiting until November for a PS3. If you really want to play a next gen version of PES then you can only do that on the 360 for the next 12 months. From Microsofts point of you it could be a system seller for them.

microsoft just dropped a bomb in their conference:

Eurogamer said:
PES6 and FIFA 360 will be next-gen exclusives for 12 months.

ouch.

Sony will be fine unless they do a MiniDisk with the BlueRay technology.

But ppl kept buying Gameboys because they were Gameboys just like ppl will keep buying Playstations regardless of anything.

It looks as though Xbox 360 has FIFA and PES as next gen exclusives this year but come next year they'll be on all three next gen formats. Not surprise as Playstation 3 and Wii are not out yet and in a year's time they will have a more established customer base. Also this exclusivity is only for the "Pro Evo Franchise" and will not cover the "Winning Eleven Franchise".

Back
Top Bottom