PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: the first immagines of PES6 on XBOX360

jambotommy said:
I have to say,I'm really loving the pitch textures.

Anyhoo,all going to plan,We should be able to play this 2 weeks today on the marketplace.

Why? Who said it would be available in two weeks?

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

from the video, it doesn't appear that the players have full 360 degree movement... which leads me to conclude that this is not the real next-gen version.. have to wait for ps3

3D grass confirmed in replays! Look at the goal shadow, looks miles better than FIFA 360 grass!
w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00822.JPG

Last edited:

What's up with the X-mark on the pitch which seem to appear when you play a long pass and marks the spot where it will land? Don't like it very much and makes the game look a bit too arcade there for me. Hope it's an option you can turn off...

yesimissyou said:
What's up with the X-mark on the pitch which seem to appear when you play a long pass and marks the spot where it will land? Don't like it very much and makes the game look a bit too arcade there for me. Hope it's an option you can turn off...

This mark has always been in pes (and we) !

profit90 said:
from the video, it doesn't appear that the players have full 360 degree movement... which leads me to conclude that this is not the real next-gen version.. have to wait for ps3

Why PS3?

I wanna know what the controls are like? I hope that the right should button will be the equivalent of R1 on PS2, left shoulder button equivalent of L1 on PS2, right trigger equivalent of R2 & Left trigger equivalent of L2. If this happens then i will be very happy otherwise i would hope for a controller converter!

the ball animation seems more realistic, what do you guys think ?

KJK1LL3R said:
I wanna know what the controls are like? I hope that the right should button will be the equivalent of R1 on PS2, left shoulder button equivalent of L1 on PS2, right trigger equivalent of R2 & Left trigger equivalent of L2. If this happens then i will be very happy otherwise i would hope for a controller converter!

pes6np8.jpg

actually, scrap that. They don't show the shoulder buttons.

I'll assume it works exactly like it did on the XBOX, so it would work the same as the ps2 controller.

benjo said:
the ball animation seems more realistic, what do you guys think ?

I agree it looks 'more free' if you get what I mean.

have you seen the new sponsor Reebok ; you can see the "rbk" logo on the xboxyde hq video at the key configuration screen !?

You can also see the referee on the sides ; check at 37th second of xboxyde video !!

STG said:
pes6np8.jpg

actually, scrap that. They don't show the shoulder buttons.

I'll assume it works exactly like it did on the XBOX, so it would work the same as the ps2 controller.

have you seen the Reebok "rbk" logo on the left corner of the pic !?

Last edited by a moderator:

Been saying it for 2 years of course the game will be a port of the ps2 version with updated graphics just like PES1 on the ps2.

Now we can stop talking crap about those clearly rendered pics of Terry and Adriano being in game like Konami have ever released in game shots first and you obviusly wouldnt play the game with players zoomed in like that.

seems to have licensed kit for Czech Republic !

Yep, I've spotted Adidas boots and what appears to be those Reebok slipper things, take THAT EA Sports!

What a pointless 12 month lock up. Why would they release another port of PES 6 for PS3 when PES7 will come out in the next 12 months.

Milanista said:
What a pointless 12 month lock up. Why would they release another port of PES 6 for PS3 when PES7 will come out in the next 12 months.

They won't. PES6 won't be released on it, it's kind of the same for Smackdown! VS RAW 2007, the PS3 versions won't be released until late 2007, and they'll be completely new versions.

Back
Top Bottom