PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: the first immagines of PES6 on XBOX360

No bench players, no coaches, no assistant refs, same commentary.
Only little sharper graphics and better animation i can see.And chelsea out of lisence?
Damn you Konami you are using us.......
Nothing new......

polakis said:
No bench players, no coaches, no assistant refs, same commentary.
Only little sharper graphics and better animation i can see.And chelsea out of lisence?
Damn you Konami you are using us.......
Nothing new......

Off topic,are you going to give us a chance tonight mate?

:lmao:

Looks terrible. The pitch looks nothing more than a flat texture. Fifa graphics on 360 are miles better than this.

Tnx thomas. Better to see. Pitch looks better. Still looks like a pes6/we10 with updated textures to me. Wonder what kind of options they have with regards to ML.

Grass is flat but crowd is 3D! Same models they use in PS2 crowd closeups!

877_0010.jpg

Can't wait looks good enough as a stop gap for me. Looks less scripted in regards to crosses and high passes. Bring it on.

Looks good in that pic. Look at the boots of number 20. Studs look nicer. Thats the ball from the Terry/Adriano pics I think.

I'd definately recommend downloading the 75 meg video because it looks a hell of a lot better in that. Much more detail.

jambotommy said:
Wow,what a difference a high quality pic makes,I'm not as disappointed as I was.

Thanks for the links Thomas,good stuff mate:applause:

Ditto. :)

Of course players model look good but the animation is the same on PS2, nothing really great, i can wait for WE PS3.

Cech looks like he's made of plastic... Konami better improve the graphics a lot more when PES7 comes out.

The pitch looks amazing in this picture.

877_0002.jpg

ThomasGOAL said:
Of course players model look good but the animation is the same on PS2, nothing really great, i can wait for WE PS3.

Well, not many people expected more including me. They don't have time to make 5 different versions.

Im with JayD on this.

This is nothing more than a stop gap. Ive always said Id be happy with a prettier version of WE10/PES6 and judging from the lack of new animation thats exactly what we're getting.

Im still pretty excited, happy Ive got a 360 :)

Really looking forward to seeing Fifa 07 now :p

ThomasGOAL said:

Honestly, until they don't have the ps2 version there will be no "true next gen version" So until the late 2007 version, don't get your hopes up.

ThomasGOAL said:

I think this chapter 'll be pretty the same on every system, for real Next-Gen we have to wait for WE 11 :D

Anyway... I've the X360 so PES 6 'll be mine when it come out.

ThomasGOAL said:

Good, enjoy the wait.

Back
Top Bottom