PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: the first immagines of PES6 on XBOX360

I'm sure the real 100% next gen version is for WE in 2007, for sure PES7 can be amazing.

ha ha ha ha. people think that the ps3 is going to have amazingly better graphics and animations than the 360, ahhh ignorance is bliss.

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00803.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00814.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00808.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00818.JPG

w_proevolutionsoccer6_tn_DSC00820.JPG

O_O wow!

Ronaldo looks.... off, other than that, very nice.

pro evo mad said:
ha ha ha ha. people think that the ps3 is going to have amazingly better graphics and animations than the 360, ahhh ignorance is bliss.

I don't think he's saying that. The next version will be on both systems and be identical. But what he saying is thi sversion is not a huge technical leap from the current gen, but me I'm delighted with better graphics, smoother animation and wide screen Pro Evo, and I'm sure there will be a few minor implementations. But it's certainly not totally Next Gen more like in between the 2 but that will do me. But saying that the proof is in playing it and it may still suprise us as you can only tell so much from a video.

Jose_9_Reyes said:
The pitch looks amazing in this picture.

877_0002.jpg

Hope the big black map of the pitch can be changed, dont want that

SnakeGoku said:
@pro evo mad
Blu-Ray = More Hi-res textures

Nuff Said

No it doesn't. Learn what you are talking about before speaking.

ok, why am I getting dissapionted now? I wasnt expecting anything major, but this game isnt looking that good - lets be honest.

I just watched that new trailer and the player models and likeliness was poor. And the pics above of closeups of players look worse than Fifa's!

Man Im gutted :(

AND no 360 degrees direction. You can tell how they move its still 8 way :( gonna be awful using the 360 dpad. Gonne have to buy the mad catz version me thinks.

JayD said:
No it doesn't. Learn what you are talking about before speaking.

It's quite funny when console kiddies who know absolutely nothing try and show of their 'technical knowledge'.

ThomasGOAL said:
It's a big beta, look Ronaldo face and Buffon hand

Yes of course it's not the finished product yet. What's up with Buffons hand?

Adonis said:
ok, why am I getting dissapionted now? I wasnt expecting anything major, but this game isnt looking that good - lets be honest.

I just watched that new trailer and the player models and likeliness was poor. And the pics above of closeups of players look worse than Fifa's!

Man Im gutted :(

Sorry, but was there ever camera pictures of FIFA released? :( You can't base your final judgement on how it LOOKS from camera pics, maybe when the sites who use tv cards show it, then yeah.

ditto astirling. v ery very true.

btw i wouldnt be disappiointed if its the best pro evo out at thtat time, i am buying it ne way

that will occupy us for a year, along with dead rising, and gears of war. (ps3 dont have either) until pes7 comes out.

great screenshots, the graphic looks fantastic if if anybody its interested to see a vid:shock: check this web thanks to blim blim:applause: go xboxyde u ll find it there

STG said:
Sorry, but was there ever camera pictures of FIFA released? :( You can't base your final judgement on how it LOOKS from camera pics, maybe when the sites who use tv cards show it, then yeah.

Yeh mate, it was actually xboxyde who released pics and videos last year of Fifa.

Im not blind though, obviously PES 360 looks better in terms of player models and ofcourse gameplay. But it certainly is worse in terms of player likeliness compared to nextgen Fifa.

Just seems to be a certain 'wow' factor missing from all this.

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

Looks like some pictures have double vision (see for instance Cafu's captain-band).

Adonis said:
Yeh mate, it was actually xboxyde who released pics and videos last year of Fifa.

Im not blind though, obviously PES 360 looks better in terms of player models and ofcourse gameplay. But it certainly is worse in terms of player likeliness compared to nextgen Fifa.

Just seems to be a certain 'wow' factor missing from all this.

Remember there is still time to touch it up.

I have to say,I'm really loving the pitch textures.

Anyhoo,all going to plan,We should be able to play this 2 weeks today on the marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom