PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

Of course it's true, the 24 august start the game convention in Germany and Seabass present PES6 on Xbox 360.

The game will be presented to the press on the 23rd. I'll be there to see it with my own eyes. I'll also be there the following days just to check out games and have some great fun. =)

If there was a place to stay I'd be there too...

I really cant wait for this one. Ive heard from a few contacts that many of the press have already seen some footage of it and have recieved some details. At this moment in time it looks like its gonna be a pretty port of the current gen, with added animations.

Obviously Im not gonna back it up with links/names etc as I dont want to get anyone in trouble, so you can call it 'speculation' for now.

As long as it looks great and plays well I'll be happy.

I would think it would just have the bugs in pro 5 ironed out lookin much better and lag free online we can only wish well nowa week to wait...

This is from EA's fifa site, and surely it shows that we can have more premier league teams in pro evo rather than just 2 as it says sole rights to EVERY team? If it's not allowed all the teams, then 19 will do!

EA SPORTS AND THE F.A PREMIERE LEAGUE 15.08.2006

Exclusive rights to the F.A. Premier League secured for an additional four years

EA has revealed that it has secured exclusive rights to the F.A. Premier League for an additional four years up to and including the 2010/11 season. The deal allows EA SPORTS sole rights to include every Premier League club and allows the FIFA franchise to deliver the most realistic and up-to-date game with current kits, squads and player likenesses

I think the FA Premier League state that because they have an exclusive license with EA that other games Like PES Now and how Club Football used to be can only have 2 individual club teams rights. EA has got the exact same license they had before.

DJ

whats haooening ina week? will they be showcasing it.

i do think it will be pro evo 6 with good graphics and better animations and not much more else, howeve rim still very very excited for it.

and it could be the game thats persuades me to get another 360 (as im going to uni and my bro is keping the first one) instead of the wii. i wont be able to live without pes6, especially if it comes out end of october with great reviews.

djdoc360 said:
I think the FA Premier League state that because they have an exclusive license with EA that other games Like PES Now and how Club Football used to be can only have 2 individual club teams rights. EA has got the exact same license they had before.

DJ

Hi all,

Just been reading through your posts and you guys pretty much have the same wish list as me for PES on the 360, apparently what the FIFA license actually means is that they are the only developer who are entitled to 100% of the licenses for each and every team. What I have heard is that pes will include around half of the premiership licenses and more across Europe so we'll see more official players, kits and clubs than in PES5 but not all of them.

r0beh, if you dont have the exclusive FA Premier League License which Konami dont then you can only approach up to 2 clubs to obtain individual club licenses. Thats the way it is im afraid and the way it will continue to be unless the FA Premier League changes its regulations.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
you can only approach up to 2 clubs to obtain individual club licenses. Thats the way it is im afraid and the way it will continue to be unless the FA Premier League changes its regulations.

DJ

I can only pass on what i've been told ;)

If i'm honest i'm not bothered if the officials kits/clubs are there anyway, it's a nice addition yes, but the gameplay is what sells it for me and everyone knows that PES has blown FIFA out of the water for the last 7/8 years

What would be nice also would be an in depth Edit Mode where by we can practically replicate these kits anyway :) no great loss not having licenses when the edit mode is so deep we can almost make the game licensed :)

We will see if im right with what I said before about 2 licensed clubs ONLY from the Premier League when the game hits the shelves in October....

DJ

Fingers crossed for a demo when it all kicks off next week in Leipzig, Konami have always been good with releasing demo's before release but i'd be suprised if we see one for pes on 360.

There's always hope I spose :roll:

There is no point in making Demos if you dont release them before the full game comes out.. thats my take on it all. Heres to hoping Konami thinks the same way I do and releases the demo in September sometime on Xbox 360 Live Marketplace :)

DJ

Well I think pes will be a showcase game for the 360 especially with it making it's next-gen debut on their machine before the PS3, hopefully they'll do what they did at E3 and release a few demo's for Leipzig next week :applause:

having the demo in september is not a stretch of the imagination, as after august more of the game will be showcased and a lot of details will have been released and it will be asuitable time to release one. plus they released a pc demo pretty early last year.

and that 2 club thing is annoying, because most likely they will sponor the top two teams, (man utd and chelsea)

although i wouldn't mind too much if someone makes an ace option file and a cheapish device is released for me to get it on there :)

There is no point in making Demos if you dont release them before the full game comes out.. thats my take on it all. Heres to hoping Konami thinks the same way I do and releases the demo in September sometime on Xbox 360 Live Marketplace

DJ

Yeah i never got that with the ps2. OPM2 would have an exclusive demo, but by the time it was released i would usually already have the game. Hopefully they will release some 'real' info (ingame footage etc). But knowing konami, im not expecting much.

Konami should be trying to get the English Championship and league teams licensed, Seria B, etc etc and expanding the Master league and not worry about the premiership clubs

embrace its easier said than done when the rich ea prats keep buying the liscences so that they dont have actually work on improving their game.

that liscence sells games....fact and until konami outbuy ea (which will probably never happen) fifa will be the one with the teams.

its actually quite an achievement for pes to sell so much with ea dominating the liscence.

grechzoo maybe the whole world should boycott EA.... no sales = no profits and lots of losses.... then Konami could get the Licenses :)

DJ

i think fifa will be pretty good, although pro evo is the king...i'll be buying both

Ill most likely get both provided FIFA 07 isnt the same Diabolical lack of depth gameplay as WC 06 was.

DJ

Finally ... ^^

979_2.jpg

Source : www.pesfanzine.com/PES_6_Fanzine_1.pdf
Thanx to Kamy100 !!!

Last edited:

That simply cannot be real? that looks shite! god awful!! What happened to great visuals Seabass? that simply cannot be a 360 screenshot because it looks so awful!
DJ

Last edited by a moderator:

djdoc360 said:
That simply cannot be real? that looks shite! god awful!!

DJ

my thinking exactly.

I really cant see it being the 360 version.

2nd that......absolutely appauling that screenshot, looks more like Fifa 07 to me than pes6 if you ask me ;)

doesnt show alot but good pdf :) i knew the real deal would be on ps3

djdoc360 said:
That simply cannot be real? that looks shite! god awful!! What happened to great visuals Seabass? that simply cannot be a 360 screenshot because it looks so awful!
DJ
The pic's too small and blurry, I always expected Konami to keep the old-gen player polygon models and use completely new textures.

This pic's too small to tell whether they're done that.

Would love to know where the image came from, because if that's an official Konami publicity shot then someone needs firing. The screens of the PS2 version in the PDF are sharper, and we know how good the Adriano/Inter/Chelsea screens of next-gen PES looked too, so I'm guessing it's just a really poor screen.

Looking at the way the pitch has big blocks of green, it seems like the screen's taken from a poor quality trailer. Like a small Quicktime vid or something.

I wait for the real next gen version, i mean PS3 (i joke)
We need to wait better pictures and video for see that in mov.

Back
Top Bottom