PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

Dudes! How far is this Game Convention from Holland? I want to go there!! And do they allow normal visitors or only press?

The first day (23rd) is for press only.
After that its for visitors, Elite :)

Ah okay, thanks.
But that picture at this side is much larger and widescreen-format.
The picture in the PDF is not widescreen and smaller, so I think that picture is much edited.

Didn't wanna create a new thread over what I'm about to say but did anyone notice the PES6 sponsor board in the Reebok stadium yesterday? Could that mean Bolton possibly being sponsored in it?

lol it was right in the corner, just said PES6, was tiny...

on the other hand the Emirates Satdium had FIFA 07 all over it!

hasnt anyone thought of the idea that this is a patched fifa picture with konami adboards, people probably do that to con us all into thinking that it is a proper pes6 screenshot.

im sure the boots are too shiny to be a PES game along with the way all the players are standing, i just dont believe that is any PES game, next gen or current, i think someone has tried to do that just for the sake of pissing everyone off.

No, it's oficial.. it's on the pes fanzine when you click on the 360 button on the second page :(

What a dissapointment.. the ps1-like pitch makes my eyes bleed.

Oh, well, I'm still getting it on day 1.

my word you talk pish. You havent even seen it move, its a compressed jpeg for a pdf for christ sake!!! Why is anyone even giving this the time of day.

yeh the pic has gone through a lot of changes, but doesnt anyone else think the player models looks odd?

The Czech no.2 looks a bit abnormal.

Just a few more days left untill the big show :)

Can't sleep, can't wait till wednesday. Will konami screw the xbox 360 owners with a ps2 port or will konami make a wonderfull game with great graphics, like shown on the e3?

AgentSmithMatrix said:
Didn't wanna create a new thread over what I'm about to say but did anyone notice the PES6 sponsor board in the Reebok stadium yesterday? Could that mean Bolton possibly being sponsored in it?
i was in the reading game aswell

Han said:
The first day (23rd) is for press only.
After that its for visitors, Elite :)

Ok... So visitors can gain entrance at the 24th? Do you think that visitors can play pes6 at the GC?!?!? Or do you think its worth going there because i really want to drive over there cause it`s only like umnnnnnnnn 420km.

I think there is a version to play. I somewhere at the internet read about it. And yes, from the 24th it's open to the public.
Best is to google the website from the GC in Leipzig, just in case I am wrong, in which case you drive to Leipzig for nothing ;)

I thought I should pass this on, might stop you going all the way to the GC and save you all a bit of time/money/energy from complaining about that 1 crap jpg.

my mate who works for a company totally un-ms/games industry related (;) ) tells me we have this to look forward to on the xbox marketplace...

24th August 2006

Pro Evolution football 6 (video)
Forza Motorsport 2 (video)
Just Cause (demo)

25th August 2006

F.E.A.R (video)
F.E.A.R (demo)
Test Drive Unlimited (demo)
Splinter Cell Double Agent (video)

26th August 2006

Pro Evolution football 6 (demo)
Half- Life 2 (video)
Half- Life 2 Portal (video)
Team Fortress 2 (video)
Forza Motorsport 2 (demo)

fingers crossed it's true \\:o/

he hasnt confirmed its fake. he just talked bull, was a bit cheeky.

It wasnt from him, it was on the tdu forums. And the just cause demo has been confirmed as the correct date in the schedule.

djdoc360 said:
Thats been posted in another thread and the original purpotrator has said its fake... sorry dude!

Here http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34114

DJ

It hasn't been confirmed as fake, I didn't get it from another forum but through a friend. Also there is always a chance there will be a demo if you look carefully at the history of konamis football games they have always released demos as the beginning of the football season starts. They used to team up with GAME + EB and then just GAME after they merged with a £5 deposit on PES getting you a demo of the game.

I can see it happening, fingers crossed that we do.

vercity said:
http://www.gfdata.de/archiv08-2006-gamefront/gc06-037.JPG

nice pic to show things to come news is slipping out next gen adrinano lookin tops!
Why didn't you post the actual pic here??
Makes the topic more good looking...

gc06-037.JPG

Last edited:

I just hope that pic isn't pre-rendered because the grass is amazing, way way much better than FIFA World Cup's grass.

Hi!

I´m surprised that nobody yet has commented that it´s only PS2 controllers in the pic...;) It could indicate that the 360 version will not be playable at the show...

I personally don´t think the adboard behind the PS2 play modules is an ingame screenshot. I can´t remember ever seeing a adboard of that size with an ingame screenshot. They are often made to look like ingame screenshots but they rarely are.

Just my opinion.

/PS

Back
Top Bottom