PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

lol @ jay666 hilarious! Barry from Chucklevision announced as the new Superman!!

DJ

Well we atleast know that they are having this season's kits in the next gen WinningEleven.

Milanista said:
Should be at around 11:30 if im not mistaken.

yep its at 11.30am CET...so thats 10.30am in the UK.

sweet :)

double post, but wanted to confirm to ClassicD Ive found white dildos too ;)

mgs4sn5.jpg

spot the white 360 controllers on the right of the MGS stand.

btw, is that a new MGS4 trailer :shock:

Yep thats obviously for the 360 version of PES6 :) fantastic so we know its playable!

DJ

you should have gone to spec-savers :mrgreen:....... looks like adriano to me mate ;)

No this is what i mean.

England skipper Terry signs for PES 6!
Friday 18-Aug-2006 9:41 AM Exclusive: New England skipper hits the back of the net with PES - First shots of Terry in action inside!

Hot on the heels of a storming performance for the Three Lions in our impressive 4-0 win over Greece, England and Chelsea skipper John Terry has re-signed as cover star for the mighty footballing way of life we know simply as Pro Evolution Soccer.

Renewing his contract to front up Seabass' latest magnum opus, the newly appointed England skipper will be going back to duties and will feature on the game's front cover, marketing materials and additionally in a specially shot TV campaign, joining lethal Brazilian hitman Adriano to be the UK's public face of the game.

It's the second season that the Terry has fronted up for PES and a major coup for the series given Chelsea's defensive enforcer was recently named England skipper in the new Steve McLaren era, which will hopefully banish our post-Sven blues.

Advertisement:Terry, clearly delighted said, "As a life-long fan of the Pro Evolution Soccer series, I am delighted to be working with Konami for the second year running. No other game can touch Pro Evolution Soccer 6 in terms of realism. The way the players move on and off the ball is second to none, and I am honoured to be the face of the best football title around."

As you'll see from our first hit of screens Pro Evo 6 has also secured the official England kit license so we can expect to see our boys in all their full and authentic glory - and look forward to another year of lunchtimes disappearing in a welter of Pro Evo delights.

Having had our first taste of the latest playable code, we can report that Seabass's magnum opus looks set to triumph all over again this season with a host of gameplay tweaks and splendid though subtle advances making it the best Pro Evo to date.

To paraphrase ol' Graham 'Turnip head' Taylor himself, "Do we indeed like that?" Yes we do! More PES goodness coming soon!

Oh and can someone post that picture i dont see?

Re: the first immagines of PES6 on XBOX360

I think Konami work only one the players model... need wait for a 100% next gen PES/WE

Back
Top Bottom