PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Info and screens

Remember the very first screenshot of PES1 for PS2 :

353_3.jpg

It was ugly but after all, the final version was beautyfull !!!!!

ME0000113765_2.jpg

So, be positive !! ;)

KAiWAi said:
Remember the very first screenshot of PES1 for PS2 :

353_3.jpg

So, be positive !! ;)

That one looks like a magazine scan that's been cropped. :shock:

Obviously a very bad screen. Just wait till next week and all will be revealed.

Konami should be trying to get the English Championship and league teams licensed, Seria B, etc etc and expanding the Master league and not worry about the premiership clubs

Actually they should be making the slots and leave the unlicenced. Look at how good the prem looks with some decent ingame editing. Its not needed. Just add more teams and leagues, its not that hard.

And as for the 360 screen. That could be real, its a very bad quality pic, but you can see the modeling has that plastic texture that was seen in the terry images.

I am just going to ignore a lot of what has been said and also totally ignore that picture! It doesnt even look like PES, to me it looks like one of the old ISS games maybe ISS3 on the gamecube or something like that!!? no way is that PES6 as it doesnt even look like PES....

DJ

seabass said that the next gen version 360 will have more animations, sharper graphics compared to any other pes6 so all in all this is going to be the best pro evo ever on 360. You cant ask for more than that pro evo fans ;)

I spoke to the PR Manager at Konami Sweden today. They've received the X-Box 360 demo that will be presented next week. It's playable and the graphics is completely rehauled to suit the X-box 360. On wednesday we will all see what it looks like.

353_3.jpg

Yeah 1st ever PES1 screens from back in 2000, a year before release. This was when Konami had ALL the national teams licenced for PS1, but the licence expired before the game was released for PS2.

Caniggia said:
I spoke to the PR Manager at Konami Sweden today. They've received the X-Box 360 demo that will be presented next week. It's playable and the graphics is completely rehauled to suit the X-box 360. On wednesday we will all see what it looks like.
You mean presented in the LGC?
Why wednesday man!!! Go and play it today! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Will it be available at the Xbox Live marketplace?

Plz , let us know cause we are dyin to see some news bout the 360 version :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

For how long have they been creating this game? The 360 version I mean. And why doesn't Vieira has his name written on his back?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"de très grosses surprises vous attendent ( licence LFP, possibilité de jouer les coups francs rapidement...).
"

Does that just say there might be a possibility of the French league being licenced?

That Xbox 360 version pic looks awful. Looks nothing like nextgen graphics... they suck at making good graphics or something? the graphics have been outdated for a long time now.

The suspect:
979_2.jpg

I do believe this is an actual in-game PES6 graphic for the Xbox 360. I just did some homework and compared the screenshot to ones from EA's FIFA World Cup for the 360 and the PS2 version.

The first argument that says we're dealing with and actual next-gen screenshot is that it's widescreen. Sure you easily fool someone with your regular cropping tool but this looks genuine although it isn't exactly 16:9 format it's close enough for me!

The second argument is that I can make any great image look like crap. Let me show you an example and take a great looking screenshot from EA next-gen football game...

Before:
fifabeforexk5.jpg

After saving same JPG on poor quality:
fifaafteryh5.jpg

And besides the poor quality off Konami's image I can still recognise T. Henry in the distance.

Third argument is the official licensed French national team, wich hasn't been announced yet. And is that the Chech national team they're playing? Also new to the official licensed club.

Fourth argument is the fact that when you compare this new image to PS2 screenshots of PES 6 I can't detect the square lines in the legs and shirts that we're used to see.

So to make a long story short: this is real in my opinion.

But in the end what do I know. The only good thing certain is that time is on our side: in less the hundred hours everything will be revealed in Leipzig!

yesimissyou said:
The suspect:
979_2.jpg

The first argument that says we're dealing with and actual next-gen screenshot is that it's widescreen. Sure you easily fool someone with your regular cropping tool but this looks genuine although it isn't exactly 16:9 format it's close enough for me!

Ignore that, in the PES magazine the screen was 4:3 and was just cut down the widescreen by KaiWai, all that was cut off was some grass.

we'll see, less speculation and a little more patience would go a long way..

having said that I WANT IT NOW COME ON!!!!! lol

Expect not to notice many differences apart from higher resolution from the game play angle...

you'll notice the difference in close-ups with the textures. The textures have always been there in HD, but had to be compressed when put into the PS2/Xbox versions.

That picture is 400x300 hence it contains approximately 9x less detail than a HD quality image (720p).

Can't believe you guys are freaking out over this. :) :D

You think Henry have new Reebok white shoes ?
because Adidas buy Reebok few month ago

Back
Top Bottom