PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

miska ok but not EVERY play EVERY time knocks the ball 6 yards in front of them and the CPU says "Thanks very much" and steals it! when do you ever see a CPU player do that? I think in WE10 that well and truly fixed it and I hope they dont go backwards with PES6!

DJ

It's all about online possibilities for me. They can take all the other stuff out if they want to.
Player VS Player is the thing they should focus on.

Caniggia said:
It's all about online possibilities for me. They can take all the other stuff out if they want to.
Player VS Player is the thing they should focus on.

Amen to that !!!

:applause:

Fair enough but not everyone will be online mate. The game has got to have a realistic level of depth.

DJ

:shock: Am I seeing things or have I just read a post by DJ Doc and thought it sensible? :mrgreen: ;)

Even for those who are online, I still can't see it matching up to multiplayer with your buddies on the same machine. You're always going to play someone who has a poor upload, or some arsehole who can't bear losing and starts to run stuff on his PC to reduce the bandwidth he's allocating to you. Granted, multiplayer is definitely better than playing the AI, and upload speeds around the country seem to be increasing, but the game needs a solid single-player option as well. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure in an interview last year Seabass mentioned that single-player WE/PES didn't feature particularly high on the list for his long-term vision of the series, so you might get your wish.

ClassicD read the exact same info you did sometime last year I think when Seabass anounced Nokami were making PES6 for Xbox 360. He sure did talk about focussing mostly on online play, He also said though that the AI can be even more intelligent on Next Gen with the processing power on offer.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Thats a bit extreme saying your going to kill yourself if it fails!! I know a few people who have had their's since Launch (a bit like me) and theres still work fine with no issues whatsoever.

DJ
my mates on his third one in three weeks time, bought it last week of july, now on his third one....

I guess its just unlucky I spose csaunders I know most people I speak to havent had a single problem with theirs but im aware of a fair few others who have.

DJ

Do I really must check this whole topic to known what will be changed in Pro Evolution Soccer 6?
It would be an great idea when all the changes were posted at the beginning of this topic...

I'll be putting all the info and pics in post 1 on page 1 as we get them.

I am sorry I thought there were already some Pes6 facts... :)

904399m.jpg

No Adriano?

That is Adriano heading the ball :) lol

DJ

I can't really see the fun in playing against the computer. It's never going to be as realistic as it is when playing against a human. It will always have some kind of error in it that people while moan and whine about here, for me they can play the computer at difficult setting nr.1 so that they can win all their games. They whine about scripted runs and unintelligent computer play. If there's any thing Konami should do for the game then it is putting a single player career mode in it. Where you only play as one player and try to go as far as you can in a career. That would be ace.

Caniggia said:
I can't really see the fun in playing against the computer. It's never going to be as realistic as it is when playing against a human. It will always have some kind of error in it that people while moan and whine about here, for me they can play the computer at difficult setting nr.1 so that they can win all their games. They whine about scripted runs and unintelligent computer play. If there's any thing Konami should do for the game then it is putting a single player career mode in it. Where you only play as one player and try to go as far as you can in a career. That would be ace.
I think thats a bit harsh mate. Remember the days when there was no such thing as online play? Then it focussed on single player.

Its like today even now not everyone is online.....

DJ

Why do you consider online so great cannigia? I have a good connection yet havent bothered playing online since the evo league. The amount of lag and the lack of detailed animation that konami use to make it work makes it seem like another game.

They need to make a decent single player mode, renew the ML and continue their improving of AI so there are less scripted runs. Also i dont understand you saying people whine about scripted runs yet argue for a online/multiplayer version only, in the online game i incountered the most scripting with it being sometimes unplayable.

It will always have some kind of error in it that people while moan and whine about here, for me they can play the computer at difficult setting nr.1 so that they can win all their games. They whine about scripted runs and unintelligent computer play.

The scripting is on all levels so whether its 1* or 6* it doesnt matter much. Only more noticible the closer the playing levels become (between human-comp)

Well, the game will always be more interesting against a human opponent.

I'm with you in the sence that they need to take out scripted runs. But the power of the PS2 doesn't have the capability to create completely new ways for the computer to act in every situation.

This was Konamis first shot at online play.
I hope they can make a new system where all the people online share games with their connection to make the lag the least possible but that might be impossible for all that I know.

They should take out the ML and put as many leagues as possible in, despite not having licenses, for the next gen versions autumn 2007. That way we can at least have a proper career mode with some realism.

jay666 said:
When is this thing in Germany?

eleven days and a bit...

Hope Konami comes up with something good. Rememeber they said everything would be unfailed at this years E3, well in the end only the cuurent gen version was playable. So maybe they'll come up with the same trick and keep the premier for their "own" Tokyo Game Show later in the year. Not an impossible theory if I may say so. Keep our fingers crossed. Otherwise "Seabass" can save himself the trouble of flying out to Germany if he has only one or two new screenshots to show the world. He better come up with something good. I don't expect it to be playable for the visitors of the show but at least I want to see a decent demo.

in only 10 days you can see the first gameplay videos of PES6 Xbox 360 ;)

TG where did you get that great sounding Info from man?!! Music to my ears if its true!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom