PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

Depends when the PS3 arrives. When it's out at autumn, it gets exactly the same gameplay as next gen Xbox 360.
When PS3 is later than you may be right.
BTW you was wrong about the release date for the 360, just admit it :D

NickSCFC said:
PS3 owners will have to wait il Winter 2007 for PES7.
Debateable.

PS3 will be out before the end of the year, and I don't see almost 12 months between the console's release and the first Pro Evo on it. It's very hard to say, as no one knows for sure if the 360 version will be on a par with the in-development PS3 version, or simply the 'old' Pro Evo with HD graphics.

They could make the first PS3 release a port of the 360 version, release it sometime in the summer, and then release a new version for both consoles next winter.

ClassicD, my post ( post#360, what a coincidence! :D )should be convincing enough about PES 3 Xbox 360 will be next gen. Konami made that very clear. If that source cannot convince you, which will? :)

Last edited:

PS2 came out November 2000 in the UK, the first PES game for it didn't come out til October 2001.

Wow there still seems to be confusion. The early screenshots can only be for the 360 version that has been worked on since gosh knows whenever?
being in the states though I worry about whether or not the the japanese version of it would be region free? I would hope so or at least hope that the Asian version is.

This is where my main concern is. the availabilty of this game to me here in the states. back when my PS2 was modded i didn't care,now wanything 360 related esp WE I get into this fear of not being able to play it because the European version and japese versions probably won't be playable on a US system. stupid of me i guess but I'd like to at least have the otpion of getting the game somehow when it's released in it's first versions this October.

NickSCFC said:
PS2 came out November 2000 in the UK, the first PES game for it didn't come out til October 2001.
Different situation this time around, there's more pressure to deliver a PS3 version earlier because a 360 version will be out before Sony's new machine even goes on sale.

Hanterp, I'll believe it's truly next-gen when I see it in motion. ;)

What is the exact date we're supposed to see this happen btw (from what I've read here there is one)?

Yes Bumper, it's going to be hell for North American fans if Winning Eleven isn't region-free (because if it's not, then it's 99.9% sure PES won't be either). I hope it's region-free too, I'll probably import it.

I did read a lot about PS3 and the release date I found most was 1-12-2006
In that case Konami may find that an accurate date to launch the PES 6 next gen for the PS3. It will look the same as the 360, although I will not be surprised if the on-line features will differ a lot, like there were differences between PES 5 PS2 and Xbox on that point.

Over at gamespot, they are saying that there is a team doing pes6 for ps2, xbox, xbox 360 maybe ps3, i dont recall, scheduled for release before xmas, and then in january a seperate team has been developing a brand new engine soley for the next gen consoles. I hope that dont mean ISS instead of pro evo in jan!

MagicBox have a snippet about Winning Eleven 2007, Seabass saying it will be out on next-gen platforms next year. Obviously he's only referring to the Japanese/Asian version and not Pro Evo, but that to me sounds like the proper next-gen WE/PES,the real deal, won't be the 360 version of PES this year. I can't see PES, and not WE, being the debut of the real next-gen edition.

As PES6 is releasing for 360 alongside the older consoles, that, for me anyway, points towards a slightly better-looking version and not the 'ultra' edition.

Or maybe they meant Winning Eleven 2007 is coming to North America next year, in which case ignore the above opinion. :mrgreen:

Confused.

P.S. he said it will have 4on4 and 8vs8 matches online, hope they've improved the net code then! :roll:

Last edited:

Konami never release Japanese (WE) footie games in Japan for Xbox, so ignore that.

PS3 are getting Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 in Jan 2007. Konami announced this a while ago. Us XBOX 360 players get our taste of Next Gen PES in October with PES6 coming out and yes it is a Next Gen version 'according to Seabass' before anyone says its a slightly tarted up port of the current gen version.

DJ

Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 is the American name for the game that's all, and there has been no definate release date regarding the PS3 yet.

Leipzig convention mate coming quite soon.

DJ

i think all will be revelead in leipzig for pes6 xbox360 so hold tight guys

More or less fake, as it is WE10. You can see the well known R1 and L1 buttons at replays...
If you want to see flashes of PES 6 just go to IGN.com, choose xbox 360 from the tabs above and next type 'pro evolution 6' (without the quotes) in the search bar. It returns one result and you click on it.
On that page you can choose to play a video, which shows you flashes from PES 6 in widescreen on the 360. Because this is widescreen (without streching the picture), it tells you it is the 360 version. :)

I hope they make the defending easier for the pes version of we10, i love the way that you have such great attcking abillity on it, but i hate conceding so many goals, i dont wanna get an online thrashing! I cant wait the 360 is the first console that i havent purchased a pes or iss game with. I even bought a gamecube with iss2! Ive got pes5 xbox version now though but i realy cant wait for pro evo hd after seeing how good itcan look with fifa world cup although that game is buggy as hell.

Fake thats WE10 someone has made a video of.... cheeky buggers!

DJ

I remember there was a video interview by IGN with a Konami PR guy from the US. I have to say I wasnt very confident with some of the stuff he was coming out with, but when asked about a PS3 version it was close to a 'no comment' answer.

IMO I think Konami will anounce a date for the PS3 version soon, maybe at Leipzig. Whats important to me though is that the 360 version will be out first.

JayD said:
Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 is the American name for the game that's all, and there has been no definate release date regarding the PS3 yet.

JayD where did you get your avatar from, that is class, is their any other players???

Try and keep this on topic mate we have already once before gone way off line with a PS3 vs Xbox 360 battle and dont want this thread closed.

DJ

Its gonna be intresting to see what comes from the show in Germany. It seems that underneath the excitement a lot of people are worried about being dissapointed.

I just hope that graphicley its a large step up, from what we are used too.

From the Adriano screens we saw on the first page I think graphically it will be a nice step up from current PES. But im concerned still by the gameplay and also are they going to add more decent features in the game or is it going to be the same just with better graphics?

DJ

From what ive been reading from various sources, many magazines and sites beleive it will be the same game as ps2 version, just in widescreen/hd. The totally new game engine, next gen will be next year. Im glad anyway though because having it in hd is good enough, playing pes5 on xbox 360 is annoying because of the screen size, although gameplay is what makes pes the greatest game ever.

Well, we can show links from the Konami-site over and over again.
It's just a matter of what you think that Konami means with: PES 6 Xbox 360 will be next generation.
I think they mean more than only widescreen/HD, but maybe I am naive :D

Back
Top Bottom