PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

Congratulations Nerf, watch out for Udinese, they are a good team in PES5 (IRL they are "in crisis"). Had some tough matches against them...

Serie A: Internazionale - US PALERMO 1-2

27' Bouchouari
38' Bonnani
59' Adriano (PK)

Motm: Bouchouari

Inter should feel disappointed after this match.
The Northern began the match very good and dominated Palermo totally. Unfortunately Palermo's first counter was a goal and a very (un)lucky on: Bouchouari's shot ended on the post, touched Toldo's back and ricocheted in goal...
Inter were visibly in shock and from then on Palermo were clearly the better team: Moutinho and Makinwa missed the opportunity to double the score.
In the 38th minute Moutinho made a run down the left flank, centered towards the first post and Bonnani headed the ball in goal.

The Sicilian team continued to dominate Inter until the 59th minute when substitute Martins was brought down in the 16. Adriano converted the subsequent penalty and from then on it became a very close match with both teams missing opportunities to alter the score. In the end US PALERMO won it.

Technical staff Gerd DK and Jean-Marc Bosman considered this a rather lucky win over Inter. They think Inter will be extremely motivated for their next match: an opportunity for revenge in the final of the WEFA Masters Cup.

Serie A standings with 3 matches to play:

1 US PALERMO 69 points
2 AC Milan 66 points
3 Juventus 60 points
4 Inter 50 points

Next matches:

US PALERMO - Inter (final WEFA Master Cup)
AC MILAN - US PALERMO

[size=+2]RC Strasbourg - SC Bastia [/size]

abdessakdi.jpg

[size=+2]Link[/size]

For anyone who follows PLF’s thread in the Editing section of this site you will know that I am currently doing a ML with RC Strasbourg using PLF’s BETA file.

Seen as it’s a ML and I and writing up reports and such things I thought I might as well post my journey in here too.

As you can see I have made a very basic website with Fixtures, Results and Team Info on and that is where I put all the reports.

So feel free to read the reports I post and if you do then I hope you enjoy reading them.

P.S Sorry about the double post

Good site WelshWizard...looking forward to your stories...

The deception emerged only in February when Samira turned up at Hamburg's football stadium. "I introduced myself to another player's wife as Mrs Mahdavikia," Samira told the paper. "But the other woman replied, 'I know Mrs Mahdavikia. You are not her.'"
:lol:

Hello mate. Random huh. As i'm using the default crew i didn't want to use a team already in the game with established players. So i thought i'd opt for a lesser European side, somewhere on the shores of the med. PAOK was mooted, but i wanted to add a bit more diversity (so not another Greek side). Plus Cyprus is nestled nicely in the Med. Eventually, i'll get some Cypriots, Greeks, Africans, an Eastern European or two, the odd South American and yes even an Englishman (Chris Bart-Williams went to Cyprus if i'm not mistaken, now plays in Malta) and it'll look dandy. Meanwhile i'm going to enjoy the challenge of playing with the misfits.

Oh and i like the sunshine 8)

I've made the best of my problems with the automatic contract-renewals. I'd noticed that one of the players I wanted to get rid of got a transfervalue of almost 9.000 points. So I just traded him with a player I did want! Problem solved!

I reckon thats the smallest club anybody's ever chosen mate.
What are your short term & long term aims ?

I dunno about you, but I think island clubs are great, the small ones always seem to pack that little bit extra and the big clubs hate going there - remember tenerife back when they were in la liga.

db

denirobob said:
I reckon thats the smallest club anybody's ever chosen mate.
What are your short term & long term aims ?

I dunno about you, but I think island clubs are great, the small ones always seem to pack that little bit extra and the big clubs hate going there - remember tenerife back when they were in la liga.

db

Well, short term - try to score :mrgreen: Although i must add, i've noticed young defender Jaric is gifted in the free-kick department (a left footer too, my favourite) - look forward to that.

Long term - get AEL into Div 1 and establish ourselves amongst the cream of the Mediterranean basin Clubs and try to pick up silverware along the way.

Don't underestimate "the Yellows" though. They've had a taste of Europe before in their history ;)

Yup, agree with the Island sides. If Elba had a pro side i would have gone with them, a place i've been visiting since i was a kid. Their local team however would be Livorno, as it's part of the area.

Nice website you have set up there :D

Im looking to start an interactive master league, you guys help me pick a team, help me decide who stars, who i sign, what formations i use depending on all the information i give u such as who is top goalscorers in the league etc.

Who should i start as?(please no manu/chelsea/arsenal/barca/galacticos/milans etc..)

Hello mate, good idea. How about you come up with a hat-full of names, ask us in here and we'll cast a vote. Add them up and bob's your uncle. That way, which ever one we pick, it'll be along the right lines (ie no big teams)

Im in London. I was thinking of a team from outside the EPL, maybe a midtable/lowerhalf team with a few decent players in other leagues(French league is looking appealing)..

Howabout a Ligue 2 side who're about to be promoted. Or Hearts in Scotland? FC Thun or another Swiss side? FC Vaduz of Lichtenstein?

I don't have ligue 2 sides on my game :( Nah, i don't want scotland just doesn't appeal to me. I have never tried a french team in ML before..

gam3r said:
Im in London. I was thinking of a team from outside the EPL, maybe a midtable/lowerhalf team with a few decent players in other leagues(French league is looking appealing)..

What about Nice or Nantes ?

Ah yes Nice, with little Bakary Koné and Vahirua with his canoe goal celebration :) You shouldn't have trouble scoring as they have a few strikers..and the amusingly named Fanni :mrgreen: gets me everytime. Nantes have Fae and Toulalan, a couple of good 'uns.

Nancy is another option.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Ah yes Nice, with little Bakary Koné and Vahirua with his canoe goal celebration :) You shouldn't have trouble scoring as they have a few strikers..and the amusingly named Fanni :mrgreen: gets me everytime. Nantes have Fae and Toulalan, a couple of good 'uns.

Nancy is another option.

Did you know Fanni used to play for Brest ?

Ok - Here are some possible teams:

Nantes
Nancy
Nice
Toulouse?
Troyes
Strasbourg

These are just teams which i pulled off from the botom of the french league.

lechampionnat2007_nancymetzcup.gif

nancy_metz_s2cup1.jpg

Nancy 1 (Sarkassian 90+') | Metz 0

Pablo Correa got the better of his opposite number, as the Lorraine Derby cup clash ended in defeat for the visitors.

Honours were even in this 1st leg tie until injury time, when Sarkassian pounced for the home side to give their fans something to cheer about after a woeful start to the season.

With two away games coming up against unfashionable Bastia and Caen, Metz really need to kick themselves into shape, otherwise a rapid descent down the table and early cup exit beckon on current form. Combined with rumours of player unrest, it is conceivable that the next week or so could make or break the club's season and even ultimately cost Svensson his job.

Other Cup Results...

zubar2.TN__.jpg
35502_RENNES_BOLONI_290805.jpg

Caen stun Rennes, to leave Boloni gobsmacked!

Anderlecht 3
Le Mans 1

Rennes 0
Caen 1

Strasbourg 1
Bastia 1

gam3r said:
@nerf...it seems as Dos Santos is finally finding his feet in the Serie A league :D
Yeah, he's finding his 'niche'. He hasn't displaced Bjelanovic as first choice, but he has developed this nack of scoring very important goals just when he's needed to.

Back
Top Bottom