PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

Calcio Update...

despair.jpg

Ascoli's Bubble Bursts

The fairy tale may continue in Europe, where Ascoli successfully negotiated the qualifying round, but meanwhile the 2008/09 league campaign has gone from bad to worse for the bianconeri. Four defeats in the last six league games have left Ascoli hovering on the edge of the relegation zone, without a single victory in the opening two months, and this was only compounded midweek by a disastrous 0-3 mauling in the Coppa Italia at the hands of Reggina.

"It is perhaps true that we have been focusing on the Champions League too much", admits club captain Domenico Cristiano. "We made the qualification group a priority and it has affected our domestic form. But that target has been met now. Now we can re-group in the league and start to regain our form."

According to defender Mirko Cudini, however, that will not get any easier. "I think other sides are figuring us out now. We've had two good seasons and we are no longer the underdog, the surprise factor has gone", says the veteran centre-back, who was hauled off at half-time in the 1-3 loss to Palermo last weekend.

flops.jpg
Flops: Dos Santos and Farías have struggled to settle

Francileudo dos Santos, Ascoli's big-name summer signing, has been increasingly singled out as a scapegoat. The Brazilian-born Tunisian international has so far been denounced as a flop in Serie A with no goals to his name, and the same could be said for Argentinian acquisition Ernesto Farías. The pair have been constantly rotated along with David Bellion and Sasa Bjelanovic, with the Ascoli coaching staff seemingly no closer to deciding on their best attacking partnership.

"We have four strikers from four different countries, they cannot talk to each other never mind play together", complained one disgruntled fan following the most recent defeat. "They should not have let Marco [Ferrante] leave. He scored the winner in the Coppa, his heart was black and white, and we replaced him with these guys..."

Ascoli now have a mountainous task on their hands, not only in terms of tackling the giants of Juventus, Benfica and Barcelona in the next phase of the Champions League, but also in chasing those European qualification places in the league before they already stretch beyond their reach.

"It is only November", Cristiano attempts to re-assure. "There is a long way to go".

theblurry1 said:
Obinna and Iachtchouk on paper looks formidable. I hope Jorge Costa can keep up with the pace of the top flight.

I hope he can too mate because like I said I sometimes get caught on the counter with me only having 3 defenders so with the pace of the players I will be agains't (Messi, Robinho, Torres ect.) being left flat footed at the back is going to cost me dearly.

PLF said:
@WElsh, agree with blurry, you got some nice detailed posts up there too bad I've only had enough time to scan through them and not read all but will try later ;)

8)

Thanks mate. Yeah I know, I get a bit carried away sometimes lol 8-) Anyways if you get time to read them I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks theblurry1 and PLF for taking time to read my Master league story and taking an interest in it.

Anyways I won't be posting up the Ajax match tonight because I haven’t played it yet and I need some sleep right now, college first thing tomorrow :-(, should get it up through the course of the day though.

Night all :)

Sorry to hear about your flops Nerf. But it does add to the game when you get them, especially if you've forked out for them. It just goes to show that good stats don't neccessarily work with everyone and it's more down to the player and whether he suits you. I remember two flops i've had in past PES games - Theodore Whitmore (WE6FE) and Rochemback (PES3). And actually, Robert de Pinho (PES5), who i thankfully got on a free from PSV for my Alavés, failed to resurrect his career with me. He was supposed to be my big Champions League striker, but failed to shine in boh Europe and the league.

Will you be selling them Nerf?

theblurry1 said:
Real Zaragoza vs Racing Santander - Matchweek 4

Absolutely superb mate. I'm really enjoying your posts!

As Trevor Brooking once said during Euro 92 when a Danish player's knee popped out, "It looks like he's picked up a nasty knock"

db

nerf said:
Calcio Update...

despair.jpg

Ascoli's Bubble Bursts

The fairy tale may continue in Europe, where Ascoli successfully negotiated the qualifying round, but meanwhile the 2008/09 league campaign has gone from bad to worse for the bianconeri. Four defeats in the last six league games have left Ascoli hovering on the edge of the relegation zone, without a single victory in the opening two months, and this was only compounded midweek by a disastrous 0-3 mauling in the Coppa Italia at the hands of Reggina.

"It is perhaps true that we have been focusing on the Champions League too much", admits club captain Domenico Cristiano. "We made the qualification group a priority and it has affected our domestic form. But that target has been met now. Now we can re-group in the league and start to regain our form."

According to defender Mirko Cudini, however, that will not get any easier. "I think other sides are figuring us out now. We've had two good seasons and we are no longer the underdog, the surprise factor has gone", says the veteran centre-back, who was hauled off at half-time in the 1-3 loss to Palermo last weekend.

flops.jpg
Flops: Dos Santos and Farías have struggled to settle

Francileudo dos Santos, Ascoli's big-name summer signing, has been increasingly singled out as a scapegoat. The Brazilian-born Tunisian international has so far been denounced as a flop in Serie A with no goals to his name, and the same could be said for Argentinian acquisition Ernesto Farías. The pair have been constantly rotated along with David Bellion and Sasa Bjelanovic, with the Ascoli coaching staff seemingly no closer to deciding on their best attacking partnership.

"We have four strikers from four different countries, they cannot talk to each other never mind play together", complained one disgruntled fan following the most recent defeat. "They should not have let Marco [Ferrante] leave. He scored the winner in the Coppa, his heart was black and white, and we replaced him with these guys..."

Ascoli now have a mountainous task on their hands, not only in terms of s tackling the giants of Juventus, Benfica and Barcelona in the next phase of the Champions League, but also in chasing those European qualification places in the league before they already stretch beyond their reach.

"It is only November", Cristiano attempts to re-assure. "There is a long way to go".

Brilliant!

I love the emotion in the fan's voice and the fact that he'd rather have a no nonsense italian grafter than some well paid carlos kickaball ;)

The language thing is something perhaps that could come into PES6, along with the wife not settling in.

db

Well, i'm thankfully not having any language problems and it's showing. I can't believe the run i'm on at the moment. The best i've had in PES for a long time. Posting this could be the kiss of death however.

I'm unbeaten in 12 Bundesliga matches (15 including the Bundesliga Cup). Amazingly, I haven't lost since Matchday 4 and i've just completed the first game of the second half of the season. I currently have 8 Wins 6 Draws and 2 Losses. Little old Duisburg have shot up to third in the table, 8 points behind leaders Bayern Munich. I'm expecting a "Chartlonesque" slide in the second half of the season though. The fact that i'm not Europe probably helps. Got Werder Bremen next too. The last team that beat me.

Last edited:

Thanks db :)
Professor Nutmeg said:
It just goes to show that good stats don't neccessarily work with everyone and it's more down to the player and whether he suits you.
Absolutely right. I think it's great that a player with average stats can often seemingly out-perform a 'better' player for no obvious reason, it certainly keeps you on your toes.
Professor Nutmeg said:
Will you be selling them Nerf?
Probably not, although not really out of expectation of improvement. I already have one eye looking ahead to the next couple of transfer windows and I'm anticipating there to be other areas of the team that will need some patching up, so I don't think I'll be able to concentrate my resources on replacing the forward line again next summer. Plus you never know, they might just suddenly click... possibly...

Cheers db.

Nerf, I really like the way you incorporate fans and managers view into the story. It's great. I'm sure Farias, however, will come good as he is quality.

As i'm playing in the Bundesliga, i thought i'd post a link to this site which shows Bundesliga goals in a really cool, interactive way. Click on "hier ansehen" eg (13) Ivica Banovic's FK, let it load, then choose angles to view it from, on screen or using the bar buttons underneath.

Here's the link

Ajax 1 – 0 Boavista

charisteasblij.jpg

Boavista were welcomed to Division 1 with a defeat against Dutch giants Ajax at the Amsterdam ArenA, Angelos Charisteas scored the only goal in a game dominated by the home side.

This was a big wake up call for Boavista as they went in at the break lucky to only be one nil down and not five or six. Ajax were in a different class and never really looked troubled by last years Division 2 winners.

They were more composed on the ball and their passing game was a lot more effective than their Portuguese opponents. At the back Ajax were stronger, having no trouble clearing every through ball or hopeful hoof that Boavista threw their way.

The deadlock was broken on 18 minutes after what should have been a routine clearance turned into a horror show for the Boavista defense, in particular their 20 year old French right back Karim El Mourabet. After an inviting cross from Tunisian right back Hatem Trabelsi into the Boavista box, Karim El Mourabet made a mess of his clearance and his scuffed attempt found its way to Ajax’s Greek hit man Angelos Charisteas who easily tucked the ball into the bottom right hand corner of Fabian Carinis goal.

The only positive to come from the first half for the Portuguese newcomers was when Oleg Iachtchouk struck the post with a powerful effort after linking up well with his new strike partner Victor Obinna.

Before the second half started Boavista made a tactical change, taking off Elton and bringing on Alessandro Potenza. Stevens switched to a more defensive minded 4-4-2 formation which saw Radoslav Kovac and Gnoleba Loue taking up holding roles in midfield.

Despite the change Boavista still looked way out of their depth and were constantly on the back foot. Ajax’s lead would have been doubled on the hour mark if it wasn’t for a goal line clearance by El Mourabet, after Ryan Babel had out jumped both Jorge Costa and Alessandro Potenza to power a header low into the bottom left hand corner from a Steven Pienaar corner.

As the half wore on the Boavista players were clearly becoming tiered and sluggish, Ajax sensed a second goal. With 15 minutes left on the clock the promising Dutch striker Ryan Babel attempted an audacious lob from at least 30 yards but his hopeful effort went flying over the bar.

Ajax held on although Boavista too looked as if they were just running the clock down, never really making any attempt to score an equalizer.

Boavista manager Zakk Stevens:

“Obviously I am disappointed with the loss but we were up against a great side and Ajax deserved the points.”

“I didn’t feel as if we threatened their goal nearly as much as we should have done and that is something we will need to work on before the PSV game.”

“I was very happy with Victor [Obinna] and Radoslav [Kovac]. They both looked settled and at home. But on the day we just weren’t good enough”

Ajax : Stekelenburg, Maduro, Heitinga, Trabelsi, Juanfran, Galasek (Sneijder 65), Sarpong, Pienaar (Rosales 80), Lindenbergh, Charisteas(Jan Huntelaar 85), Babel.

Booked Maduro, Juanfran

Goals Charisteas 18

Boavista : Carini, El Mourabet, Jorge Costa, Jorge Ribeiro, Gnoleba Loue, Elton (Potenza 45), R.Kovac, Joao Pereira, Nene (Ziegler 80), Obinna, Iachtchouk.

Booked Jorge Costa

Boavista 2 - 1 PSV Eindhoven

24484.jpg

An 84th minute strike from Oleg Iachtchouk was enough to give Boavista a shock victory against PSV.

Boavista will have been looking forward to their first home game in the big time ever since the final whistle went at the end of last season. But their first visitors to Estádio do Bessa XXI were 18 times Dutch League winners PSV Eindhoven.

Zakk Stevens started with the same 11 and the same 3-5-2 formation as he did last week against Ajax. This week it’s safe to say he was hoping for a better result after last weeks 1 – 0 defeat.

Boavista started well, having the lion’s share of possession in the opening part of the game and were looking like the side they was last season. New boy Victor Obinna looked very lively in the opening part of the match calling Gomes into action on a couple of occasions.

On 21 minutes Obinna opened his Boavista account. After Joao Pereira had got free of Michael Reiziger on the right hand side the winger then made a darting run into the PSV box. Alex came across to tackle Pereira but by doing so he left open Nigerian international Victor Obinna. Pereira saw Obinna in space and squared the ball to his new team mate who made short work of the finish to give the Division 1 new boys a shock lead.

Victor Obinna was fast becoming a nuisance for PSV’s back four causing them numerous problems on and off the ball.

Jorge Ribeiro heroically hooked the ball from off the line. After DaMarcus Beasley jigged his way into the Boavista area and then lobbed the ball over the on rushing Carini only to see Ribeiro come from out of nowhere to hook the ball to safety.

Just before the break Obinna was denied a second goal on his home debut. The Nigerian did well to loose Alex and find him self with acres of space, his strike partner saw that and played a delicate ball over the top of the PSV defense which Obinna latched onto in a flash.

Gomes wasn’t going to make it easy for Obinna and the Brazilian managed to get a firm hand on his shot to deny him his second of the game.

After a quiet start by both sides to the second half it only took one well placed ball from A. Thompson and a powerful header from DaMarcus Beasley and PSV were back into the game even if it was an undeserved equalizer.

Thompson was given far too much time and space out on the right and he picked out the American international DaMarcus Beasley whose powerful header was too much for Carini who palmed it into the back of the net.

After that goal the game died down and the tempo dropped dramatically. Then with 84 minutes on the clock a hopeful long ball by Gnoleba Loue was successfully brought under control by the impressive Victor Obinna.

Obinna then made it look easy as he drifted around Alex and had a clear sight of goal but just before he pulled the trigger he looked up and saw Oleg Iachtchouk alone in the box and clearly onside.

So the Nigerian put his faith in his Ukrainian strike partner and squared the ball across the face of the PSV goal, after that the outcome was never in doubt and sure enough Iachtchouk opened his Division 1 account causing the majority of the Estádio do Bessa XXI crowd to erupt.

Stevens then shut up shop by changing to 4-5-1, putting Gnoleba Loue at the back with Jorge Costa and leaving Iachtchouk alone upfront and by doing so successfully holding onto the much needed three points.

“I am very pleased with the lads, I felt that we were the better team and we could have won by 2 or 3 goals if it wasn’t for their keeper.”

“Victor had an amazing home debut he was causing Alex problems all night long, but we know Victor can do that and that’s why we brought him here.”

“Im happy to get a victory early on in the season because if we went too many games without one we may have lost confidence and it was an added bonus to do it infront of our fans.”

PSV Eindhoven: Gomes, Ooijer, Alex, Aissati, Reiziger, Cocu, Lucius, De Jong, A.Thompson (Vennegoor 77), Beasley (Farfan 60), Sibon.

Booked Alex

Goals Beasley 59,

Boavista : Carini, El Mourabet, Jorge Costa, Jorge Ribeiro, Gnoleba Loue, Elton, R.Kovac, Joao Pereira, Nene (Ziegler 77), Obinna, Iachtchouk.

Booked Nene

Goals Obinna 21, Iachtchouk 84

Man Of The Match : Victor Obinna

33922976255310.JPG

Zebras To Face Wolves

MSV Duisburg have booked a place in the Budesliga Cup semi finals, after defeating Hannover 96 4-2 on aggregate. The Zebras will face VfL Wolfsburg who came through a thrilling quarter final tie against Arminia Bielefeld winning 7-6 on penalties.
The other semi final sees league leaders Bayern Munich take on Hertha Berlin. The Munich giants will no doubt have their sights firmly set on the double this season.

US PALERMO TOP OF THE LEAGUE IN SERIE A:

With the surprising Inter win in the Milan derby (2-3) US PALERMO could become leaders in the Serie A if the won the match against Parma.
The stakes were high and it all started wrongwen Dedic scored the opener after barely one minute.
The Sicilian team was unpertubed by this goal however and after 12 minutes equalised with a Carraciolo header.
In 23th minute Morfeo scored another goal for Parma but the more attacking team equalised in the 45th minute: another Caraciolo goal after an assit from Moutinho.
In that first half Palermohad 12 shots on goal, Parma only two...

But right at the beginning of the second half Palermo took the lead: Zaccardo and Bonnani forced an error from the Tuscan defense and Bouchouari scored his 8th goal of the season to give Palermo the lead. From then on there was only one team on the pitch and in 78th minute Insua scored with a beautifull distance shot.

US PALERMO - Parma 4-2
(1' Dedic, 12th Carraciolo, 23th Morfeo, 45th Carraciolo, 46th Bouchouari, 78th Insua)
MOTM: Insua.

Palermo is first and Milan trails by 2 points.
Juventus are third but the gap with them is 15 points.

Gerd DK: The pressure is on us now...

Real Zaragoza vs Alaves - Division 2 Cup, Quarter Final, Leg 1

Match highlights: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0nmdod (6MB, very fast download)

With Movilla out injured, Celades kept his place in the team, with Savio coming back in, as La Blanquillos looked to avenge their recent league defeat in the cup.

It was the returning Savio who had the first chance of the match. Sarriegi couldn't handle the pressure, and probably thought that the referee would give a free-kick in his favour. When this didn't happen, Savio had the ball at his feet, but instead of taking his time, he snapped at the chance and hit the shot wide. Ewerthon then managed to release Diego Milito, after good work by Ponzio breaking forward. The Argentine front man took his time, threw in a stepover, but this allowed Gaspar the chance to make a quality tackle and dispossess his opponent.

The return of Savio seemed to be massive for the team. Great work down his left flank, managing to keep the ball in, allowed the former Bordeaux player to turn and roll the ball across the box. His target, Diego Milito, spun on the ball, and fired a right shot that was full of power. It was the power that took it past the unlucky Costanzo, who got a hand to the shot, but it was clearly too hot to handle.

Alaves were clearly shaken at this - Sarriegi lunged into a pretty uncharacteristic challenge on Zapater that earnt him a yellow card.

Alaves were nearly back on level terms though. Some dozy defending by Gabi Milito allowed Aloisi to run in on Cesar's goal, but to the keeper's credit, he came flying out with a slide challenge, and the situation was cleared up by Alvaro, who was then fouled by Bodipo. At the end of the half though, Bodipo was played through, but again, Cesar flew out his area to deny Alaves.

The second half was pretty dull, but it sparked to life after a double substitution. Astudillo, who came on, took a corner, which was dangerous, and Wesley beat Ponzio to the ball, but headed against the post. The rebound looked destined to be finished off by Aloisi, but Cesar made an instinctive save to keep Zaragoza in the lead.

In the last 5 minutes, Alaves pushed forward, but when the attack broke down, and the ball was at Oscar's feet with two guys ahead of him, the visitors were in trouble. Oscar picked out Ewerthon, who proceeded to take both defenders along with him down his run down the right. His low cross found Milito unmarked, but a poor touch, instead of a first time finish, made sure he couldn't finish off Alaves. Just after this, Oscar won the ball back, fed Ewerthon, who saw his swerving half volley tipped around the post by Costanzo.

Victor Munoz spoke to the press briefly after the match:

"We are happy to have won the game in front of the fans. I hope that they will be able to forget the loss here a couple of weeks ago against Alaves. Of course, Alaves are still in the tie. I feel that we must score away from home to progress in this competition."

On the subject of Diego Milito:

"Yes, we'd love to keep Diego. He has settled well since moving in from Genoa. He has scored a few goals, but I know there is more to come. Of course, we know he is on loan at the moment, but the club president is working hard and negotiating to keep him here in Spain."

Final Score
Real Zaragoza 1 (Diego Milito)
Alaves 0

40659_TROYES_FAYE_040306.jpg

With 3 league games remaining Troyes and Brugge continue to set the pace in Ligue 2 ...

lechampionnat2006_nancymetz.gif

nancy_metz_s1.jpg

Metz are denied a second succesive win after a last gasp equaliser LINK

Nancy are now a shadow of the side that had looked so fresh and vibrant in the 2-0 win at the Stade St Symphorien earlier in the season.
After that game they lost 6 league games in a row. :D

Stringer Bell said:
After that game they lost 6 league games in a row. :D

Yeah, that win was the final act of defiance before the rot set i reckon mate

Not sure if anyone can stop the top two, and I could put a major spanner in the works by upsetting Anderlecht on saturday. If they don't win, then the fat lady will be stepping up to the mic...

Boavista 3 - 0 RCD Mallorca

obinna.jpg

A second half brace from Victor Obinna gave Boavista their second consecutive win.

After last weeks upset against PSV there is no doubt Boavista will have been looking for more of the same against RCD Mallorca. Zakk Stevens was unfortunately forced to make three changes to last week’s line up.

3 minutes into the game and Stevens was again forced to make a change when Ederson pulled up with what appeared to be a hamstring injury. In his place came 22 year old German winger Sascha Rammel.

Jorge Ribeiro had the first chance of the half with a driven free kick from about 30 yards out which flew past the right hand post.

Toni Munoz was denied from scoring the opening goal just five minutes later after Fabian Carini somehow managed to get a hand to the Spaniards low drive.

The atmosphere in the Estádio do Bessa XXI was getting hostile due to the referees apparent intent not to let the game flow and award a free kick every time someone made a tackle.

It wasn’t only the fans who were becoming annoyed with the Swedish referees’ antics, Boavista manager Zakk Stevens was also becoming increasingly annoyed down on the touchlines and made his feelings clear to the referee.

The only player to impress in a dull and dry first half of football was Czech midfielder Radoslav Kovac, who intercepted countless through balls and was trying his best to set up attacks for Boavista.

Whatever was said in the Boavista dressing room at half time must have been inspirational because with only a minute gone in the second half, Nigerian striker Victor Obinna made it 2 in 2 for him with a sublime chip over a helpless Moya after being played clean through by Radoslav Kovac.

The Nigerian was clearly the difference and with only his second shot of the game he doubled his sides lead.

After a powerful run and a pin point cross from Oleg Iachtchouk. Obinna then rose above a sea of red shirts to power in a bullet header from 6 yards out.

Obinna then turned provider in injury time after releasing substitute striker Hasan Kabze clean through on goal and the Turk didn’t disappoint with a well placed finish.

That was the final goal in a surprising rout but it was no less than Boavista deserved.

“I am not surprised by today’s result, Happy yes but not surprised.”

“The Estádio do Bessa is a fortress, not once in the last two seasons has a team come here and taken maximum points. Today and last week are no exceptions.”

“Victor [Obinna] was in a class of his own today, he scored two goals and set up our other. It was a memorable performance.”

“We must not overlook the outstanding performance of Radoslav Kovac he was everywhere today, one minute setting up an attack the next he was back making a tackle.”

RCD Mallorca: Moya, Ballesteros, Tuzzio, Cortes, Jose Nunes, Farinos (Basinas 56), Doni, J. Gutierrez, Pisculichi, Okubo, Toni Munoz

Booked

Goals

Boavista : Carini, Nuno Morais, Jorge Costa, Jorge Ribeiro, Gnoleba Loue, Elton, R.Kovac, Ederson (Rammel 3), Reto Ziegler, Obinna, Iachtchouk (Hasan Kabze 75) .

Booked

Goals Obinna 46, 63, Hasan Kabze 90+

Man Of the Match: Victor Obinna

Obinna has been amazing so far this season for me I know its only 3 games in but he is a very very good player. He is not only top goalscorer but also he is the leading assister

roti said:
Congrats Zaragoza :applause: Getting closer to the finals.

Cheers mate. It's only the first leg though, and the lads have to perform again against Alaves before they can even dream of the cup final. Given the current league form though, a cup run maybe the best chance of success this season.

COPA SEMI-FINAL FIRST LEG:

Juventus - US PALERMO 2-2

12' Bouchouari
25' Ruben Oliveira
57' Bouchouari
82' Camoranesi

MOTM: Ruben Oliveira

SERIE A:

AS ROMA - US PALERMO 0-2

45' Cavenaghi
57' Cavenaghi

MOTM: Cavenaghi

UEFA CUP Quarter Final: First Leg

AJAX - US PALERMO 2-0

45' Sneijder
85' Babel

MOTM: Stekelenburg

Should have won that match Db, it really was a realistic Juventus match...they really are snipers...

The first leg against Ajax was even worse. I started rather defensively but Palermo became the more attacking team around the 30th minute...Ajax scored a goal in first half injury time.

Then i decided to play very attacking and i totally dominated Ajax but their goallie was superb...their only shot on goal in the second half was a second goal...it was as if Ajax was the Italian team and Palermo the Dutch one...

Looking forward to the second leg, it willa huge task but i will try (this is my first ever "UEFA Cup" appearance in a PES game...).

@gerd/stan: Best of luck in Europe. I lost at the Delle Alpi recently to a late goal just when I thought we'd earned a decent point, good to see you faring better there.

@db: Ms Presley always brightens up a thread!

nerf said:
@gerd/stan: Best of luck in Europe. I lost at the Delle Alpi recently to a late goal just when I thought we'd earned a decent point, good to see you faring better there.

@db: Ms Presley always brightens up a thread!

it's the start of a new week and a new theme.... :)

@DeniroBob, Nerf and Stan/Gerd,

when are you guys thinking about starting your new ML?

I need to know cuz I'm tyding up some things for a possible give away to some friends. Already merged file with a guy who has done all boot assignments, lot of appearance editing and even smallest things like "GK sleeves" corrected on top of my stats + data, so now once I take care of some winter transfers I still haven't done, I'll be able to send to some if you guys are intersted in starting new ML as we talked about a while back.

see ya

Hey PLF when are you gonna do the Serie A league?

Also i don't mind getting your OF now, i ain't started a ML for a while!

Yeah sorry SB I meant to mention you too as I know you and the other 3 are interested but for some reason forgot :p

Serie A was gonna be helped by Del and he's now disappeared so that's a huge load on my shoulder but I already talked about it on thread there about this same thing so read there if you want.

In anycase when I give you guys this file, you still have more than enough teams and leagues to enjoy while rest get done.

An EPL, Ligue 1, La Liga ML is possible and hopefully when I finish the other half of Dutch teams that too.

So that's 4 realistic leagues we can do ML in plus 3 portuguese teams so far.

See ya.

PLF,

I think i will begin a new (French) ML in a couple of weeks (3 or 4 weeks).
I'm still enjoying PAlERMO a lot...the fact that i started with a team that i didn't know at all was great fun...Searching for a lesse known French team (Nancy; Troyes, Le Mans, Sochaux). There's a big chance i would opt for Sochaux (Dagano and Meghni are two players i like a lot...).

Back
Top Bottom