PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

Look at the first post in this thread...

Hi Jimjim,

We dont want to know of those players dude so please don't mention them here as rest of us like to find out about them by trial and error rather than knowing before buying this player is gonna have amazing or crap potential.

And sure there must a be a list on PESInsight or try GAMEFAQS website in the PES5 section. Lot of people are intersted in this stuff so I'm sure some sort of promising youngster list has been provided somewhere apart from back of the PES5 Piggyback guide, we just dont like to talk about them here ourselves ;)

Take care

p.s. Some of those are obvious anyway, think of real life promising players like those you mentioned, Fabregas, Kompany, Dagaka's real name is Kaebi (this is a fake name by Konami since Iran is not licensed) and Kallstrom/Hleb and Joe Cole I wouldn't really call youngsters anymore as they are already ESTABLISHED players of first team for few years and well there is literally thousands of promising youngsters out there so try them out yourself.. the list is not limited to 40 or 100 trust me.. there's many many.. ;)

take care and hope this helped.

Last edited:

999928446_m1.gif
1FC Köln Update
999928446_m1.gif

TRANSFERS:
seca8ll.jpg

Dry Spell at Cologne........

IN -------->

<-------- OUT

MY TEAM:

I wasn't able to bring anyone in 'cause I'm a little short on money....:)
I switched my formation to a 3-5-2, playing wiv 2SMFs, 2AMFs and 2CFs. Podolski scored 4 goals, Love scored 2, Tsartas and Väyrynen scored 1 each. Juanfran surprised me, he's a very good player when it comes to supporting the attacking players.
My team:
Wessels; Callsen Bracker, Alpay and Schindzielorz; Sinkala, Rahn, Juanfran, Tsartas and Väyrynen; Love and Podolski.

THE LEAGUE:

1 - 1FC Köln - 16pts - 5W 1D 1L 9GS 3 GC
2 - Duisburg - 15pts
3 - HSV - 14pts
4 - Wolfsburg - 14pts
5 - Frankfurt - 9pts
6 - Nürnberg - 6pts
7 - FSV Mainz 05 - 6pts
8 - Bielefeld - 1pts

This season started sadly.... I gave Bielefeld's only point by drawing 1-1 wiv them, then I lost to FSV mainz by 2-1 at home. But then, my team showed its strenght by winning 5 games in a row and taking the 1st position. This year promotion IS COMING!!!!

THE CUP:

After drawing 0-0 at home wiv Frankfurt, I went to their home hoping to at least draw by 0-0, so it would go to the ET. But, a late winner(87' to be exact) by Weissenberger frustrated my whole team.....

Well done getting promoted PedroGhidini, maybe not yet but obviously you are at that posistion.

Unlucky getting knocked out of the cup! Especialy late in the game...sometimes when you think you can hold a game, you just feel the COM is going to get at you some how.

Just a quick note on how my Racing Master League went. Couldn’t really keep it updated because work has been busy, but it was by far the most enjoyable ML I’ve had (aside from the very first one on PS1).

It lasted only 4 years, and I collected just one honour (Copa del Rey, 2008 (Eight)) but there were so many good points during it that I thought it was worth a quick round up. I spent the first 2 years in the second division, doing ok but with nothing up front, it was based on a pretty mean defence. My only hint of glamour was the signing of Vagner Love, whose goals helped me to promotion in 2006.

My first campaign with the big boys got off to a memorable start, being beaten by Barcelona 0-5 in front of my own fans at ‘El Sardinero’. From there, I flirted with the relegation places until a couple of decent signings in the mid-season break. Adrian Mutu, who had been milling about in the Juventus reserves, arrived in a trade with my promising left winger Oscar Serrano. Providing the ammunition, Juan Sebastian Veron turned up on a 6 month loan. With no cups to concentrate on, Mutu’s 12 goals in 12 games and Racing’s 10 game winning streak ensured a 6th place finish for 2007.

As 2008 begun, I discovered the Champion’s league qualification system didn’t suit my tiny squad. With virtually no fresh players by the end of week 6, despite an excellent start, PSV and Valencia had squeezed me into the UEFA Cup spot, and a very poor 2nd XI were representing me in the league.

In the Cup, it was a different story with Javier Portillo’s 30yd free kick knocking Valencia out just as the game was heading for penalties, a particularly wonderful memory. Another loan signing in the mid-season break, Albert Luque, gave me the impetus I needed for the 2nd half of the season. As Racing cantered to the Copa del Rey Final (to play Barcelona), the magic spread to the UEFA cup where after drawing 0-0 with Newcastle Utd in El Sardinero, the Geordies were blown away at St James, 6-0. (probably the best quality PES football I’ve produced in one game!). Man Utd were also dispatched with some style.

My league form again dipped with the demands of 2 cup competitions and a 2nd year in Europe never looked likely after being beaten at home by the bottom club with 6 games to go. The Copa del Rey final was a drab affair, both teams too scared to lose so it was with some surprise that Albert Luque snuck away from his marker in the final minute of extra time to win us the trophy.

The UEFA Cup Final was a much better affair, Real stealing ahead against the run of play, with an incredibly spawny 30 yard effort from Raul. Racing though, hauled them back with a Mutu free kick. It continued end to end into extra time. Robinho put Real back in front with just 7 minutes to go, but Racing went straight up the other end and substitute Leclerc hit a pearler from the edge of the box with still 6 minutes on the clock. Sadly, the drama didn’t end there. Robinho’s trickery conned the ref into giving Real a penalty and it was Julio Baptista, with the last kick of the game, that closed Racing’s season.

In the summer, cash rich from my efforts in 2008, I went on a shopping spree. Sadly, I miscalculated by a couple of hundred PES, and with no time to sell and balance the books, that was the end of that!

I’m still pretty peed off to be honest. It’s my own fault I know, but why can’t you just pay your players once the last game has been played? Anyway, you live and learn....

Team End of 2008
.................................................Aouate (Original Racing Lineup)...........

Pablo Casar (ORL)....................Perea...................................Metzelder

Camacho (Youth Signing)...........................................Metabuena (ORL)

...............Jonathan (ORL).........................Dalmat (ORL)........................

...................Vagner Love.............Mutu....................Luque.....................

Notable mentions to youth players who were just beginning to show what they could do:

Navarro (GK)
Chapi (CF)
Diego Capel (LWF)
Leclerc (AMF)

I’ve already started a new ML with Racing, and wrongly or rightly I will try to re-sign those players that produced for me first time round. I’ll let you know how it’s going!

Stringer Bell said:
Well done getting promoted PedroGhidini, maybe not yet but obviously you are at that posistion.

Unlucky getting knocked out of the cup! Especialy late in the game...sometimes when you think you can hold a game, you just feel the COM is going to get at you some how.

Thnx, SB.
I finished my Div.2 season yesterday, and soon I'll post the report :)

US PALERMO: KINGS OF THE COME BACK:

Parma - US PALERO 1-2 (31' Morfeo, 56' Caraciolo, 74' Makinwa)
MOTM: Makinwa

A very good Palermo dominated largely during the 90 minutes in the Ennio Tardini. Unfortunately for them Morfeo managed to score from one of the scarce counters.
In the second half Carraciolo scored the equaliser after a beautifull through ball from Makinwa. The same Makinwa scored a superb goal with a curler from outside the box.
A well deserved win for the Sicilian team.

US PALERMO - AS Monaco 1-1 (8' Svensson, 71' Izmailov)
MOTM: Izmailov

This was supposed to be the match of the revenge for US Palermo after they had suffered a bit of a thrashing in Monaco (3-0 with two disputed penalties after an eventfull match).
After 8 minutes Palermo had to concede another penalty. This one was undisputed since D'Agostino fouled Plasil clearly in within the 16 metres.
Once again, Svensson transformed the penalty (his 3th in two matches). The Palermo players were clearly shellshocked since they played and awfull first half with 38% possession and one shot on goals against the 8 from Monaco.
What coaching duo DK and Bosman said at half time remains a mystery but is clear that it helped since it was a totally different Palermo that dominated the second half. The key player was Russian SMF Izmailov who was brougth in at half time in the place of Bonnani.
Izmailow was devasting but Cavenaghi, Carraciolo and Brienza did not succeed to score from his passes. In the end it was Izmailov himslef who did the job. The litle Russian (1m71) score with a header after a beautifull corner from Grosso.

Palermo is currently second in the Serie A, one point after leaders AC Milan.

In the CL qualifers after 4 matches:

1 AS Monaco 10p
2 US PALERMO 5 p
3 Atletico Madrid 4p
4 Standard 3p

999928446_m1.gif
1FC Köln Update
999928446_m1.gif

TRANSFERS:
andersongremio1cb.jpg
ferrerojo11yi.jpg

IN -------->
Ferreira - 3 year deal - Free - (Atlético Paranaense)
Ânderson - 5 year deal - Free - (FC Porto)
Alonso - 3 year deal - Free
Seedorf - 2 year deal - Free

<-------- OUT
Cullmann - Released
Sibon - Released
Weiser - End of contract
Achenbach - Released

MY TEAM:

Well, I kept the 3-5-2 formation, and I think I did the right thing. Feulner replaced Rahn in the left side, but the rest was the same. Wiv these new signings I don't think I'll keep playing in 3-5-2, I'll probably switch(later). Ânderson is a FANASTIC player - you shuold keep an eye on him at FC Porto, he's better than a lot of midfield players, he played for Grêmio, which home city is very next to mine, so I know how this player plays for 2 years now - and will be a good backup for Tsartas. Ferreira did a great job in Brasileirão last year, playing for Atlético Paranaense, so I signed him. Alonso is an argentinian SMF, who will improve a lot, and Seedorf(not the ACM one) is a young CMF who is a good backup for Väyrynen(who improved A LOT this season).
My team will - probably - be like this:
Wessels; Callsen Bracker, Alpay and Schindzielorz; Sinkala, Alonso, Juanfran, Tsartas and Väyrynen; Love and Podolski.

THE LEAGUE:

1 - 1FC Köln - 28pts - 8W 4D 2L 19GS 10 GC

2 - Frankfurt - 25pts
3 - Wolfsburg - 25pts
4 - HSV - 24pts
5 - Duisburg - 22pts
6 - Nürnberg - 15pts
7 - FSV Mainz 05 - 10pts
8 - Bielefeld - 09pts

HAHA!!! PROMOTION(at last!!!!)!!! The Div. 2 this year was awesome, in the last Game, I was in 3rd position, and I was going to play against Wolfsburg, who were tied wiv me and Frankfurt wiv 25 pts. I beated Wolfburg by 3-0 and Duisburg beated Frankfurt, so I was 1st and Frankfurt was 2nd, winninn their promotion 'cause thei scored 2 more goals than Wolfsburg. Relegated: Kaiserslautern and Herenveen.

THE CUP:

Sad memories :(.

Breaking News

El Professor Spotted Jetting into St-Tropez

Chateau.jpg

16th January 2006

Earlier today, Deportivo Alavés manager Professor Nutmeg was spotted arriving in a private learjet at the Aerodrome de St-Tropez. It's unclear as yet whether the tactician is there for business or pleasure, or indeed both. However, this visit will surely add more speculation to the manager's imminent departure from the small La Liga club.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Breaking News

El Professor Spotted Jetting into St-Tropez

Chateau.jpg

16th January 2006

Earlier today, Deportivo Alavés manager Professor Nutmeg was spotted arriving in a private learjet at the Aerodrome de St-Tropez. It's unclear as yet whether the tactician is there for business or pleasure, or indeed both. However, this visit will surely add more speculation to the manager's imminent departure from the small La Liga club.

Hi Proff,

Nice to see you, to see you nice :-#

db

Damn! Haven’t been here for a couple of days now.

-

@T Butcher fan, Really enjoyed reading your post.;) Unlucky your ML league ended in the 4th season, your team wasn’t even in their peak yet.:( I guess you kinda got cash happy there lol….like you said “you live and learn”.

Was quite surprised you bought Mutu, since he didn’t look like a signing that suits the image of your team (if you know what I mean), but signing Luque was good since his Spanish and probably would move to similar team like yours.

Also I would object to you starting a ML with the same team and buying the same players. :)

@Stan, nice to hear your season is going well. How many games have you played in Div1? Also hope you can make the final of CL, if not at least make it into the UEFA Cup.

@PedroGhidini, Well-cooked (:p ) on getting promoted. Also some good signings there, hope they make the grade. BTW the Seedorf you signed plays for FC Groningen in Holland.

@denirobob, Defeat was going to come sooner or later for you init.;) Hope you can recover from it in the next game. Are you planning to offload some player in the mid-season transfer? :study:

Last edited:

US PALERMO - AS ROMA 2-1
(3' Totti, 9' Mariano Gonzalez, 53' Cavenaghi)
MOTM: Mutarelli.

Once again US PALERMO had to come back from a lost position after a early Totti goal. Afterwards US PALERMO were by far the better team and equalised pretty soon with a beautiful volley by Argentinian SMF Mariano Gonzalez.
The first 10 minutes of the second half were frantic. First Mutarelli was fouled in the 16 metres. Cavenaghi transformed the subsequent penalty.
Immediately after the kick-off Montella was fouled by Ferri. Cassano felt confident enough to take the penalty, but Palermo's PAraguayan GK Villar saved it. In the end a deserved victory for US PALERMO.
They are still second after Milan.

Atletico Madrid - US PALERMO 0-O
MOTM: Vilar (GK).

With one match to go:

1 AS Monaco 13 pts
2 US PALERMO 6pts
3 Atletico Madrid 5 pts
4 Standard de Liège 3pts.

All will be decided in the last match...

Stringer Bell said:
Damn! Haven’t been here for a couple of days now.

-

@GFK, Really enjoyed reading your post.;) Unlucky your ML league ended in the 4th season, your team wasn’t even in their peak yet.:( I guess you kinda got cash happy there lol….like you said “you live and learn”.

Was quite surprised you bought Mutu, since he didn’t look like a signing that suits the image of your team (if you know what I mean), but signing Luque was good since his Spanish and probably would move to similar team like yours.

Also I would object to you starting a ML with the same team and buying the same players. :)

Thanks for the compliments but it wasnt me who wrote the post :)
I am currently very busy with schoolwork so not much ML for me yet.

Although I finished my first season with Cagliari and I finished 12th! Brilliant!
So far I bought, Cornellise of FC Groningen (he has a fascination with Italy and I could use an extra back-up for the right wing), Ramzi of AZ (he is not needed there but still quite good AMF), Ferrerya of PSV (last chance to prove he can handle Europe, he is a back up player for the left side),and Virga of Ascoli (my RWF). Oh yes and Amoruso of Blackburn to have someone who can free kick and who can lead the defense with power.
Formation:

4-3-3

------------Carini--------------
---------Amoruso---Bizera------
Pisano---------------------Agostini
------------Ferrarese-------------
----------------------Gobbi-------
---------Ramzi--------------------
-------------------------M. Esposito
Virga----------Cocco-------------

Subs:

-Tomasig (GK)
-Bega (DF)
-Canini (DF)
-Vignati (DF)
-Oscar Lopez (SB)
-Budel (SMF)
-Abeijon (DMF)
-Conti (DMF)
-Continicchio (SMF)
-Ferrerya (SMF)
-Cornellise (WF)
-David Suazo(CF)
-Cossu (SS)

Langnella is gone, he was mine best player the first season with 9 goals but PSV wanted him in a trade with Ferrerya and I found that ok cause I wanted to play a more offensive 4-3-3 then the default of Cagliari.
Capone is gone too, horrible player, in trade with Virga who has impressed me. How is he doing at you Nerf?

GFK said:
in trade with Virga who has impressed me. How is he doing at you Nerf?
I like him :). He hasn't quite forced his way into my starting lineup yet, I've mostly used him as a sub for Fini on the right of midfield, but he has improved a lot. He's quick and aggressive and can run all day.

999928446_m1.gif
1FC Köln Update
999928446_m1.gif

TRANSFERS:
filippoinzaghi5ds.th.jpg
larsson32bf.th.jpg
mariano7ah.th.jpg
appiah6ir.th.jpg
dariosimic4yz.jpg
peterlovenkrands5en.th.jpg

IN -------->
-->Winter Break
Mariano González - Loan - 2585
-->Pre-Season
Mariano González - Trade - 3000
Larsson - Free - Barcelona
Simic - Free - AC Milan
Almunia - Free - Arsenal
Lovenkrands - Rangers
Romanczuk - Free
Stroh Engel - Free - Frankfurt
Pippo inzaghi - Free - AC Milan
Hampel - Free - HSV
Appiah - Free - Fernerbahçe

<-------- OUT
Alonso - Trade - Palermo
Ferreira - Released
Lurling - Released
Guie-Mien - Released
Grammozis - Released
Schlike - Released
Podolski - Released - AGAIN!!!!
Ernst - Retired

MY TEAM:

In the winter break, I decided to save some money to the end of the season, so I just loaned in M.González. In the end of the year....Haha!! Since I qualified for the UCLQualifiers, I needed to give my team more strenght. When I saw Inzaghi, Larsson, Appiah, Simic, Lovenkrands and the rest of the players that I signedwithou a club, I decided that they already had a club: Mine.(lol) Larsson and Inzaghi are near the end of their careers, so, they accepted my offers. Since I traded M.González for Alonso, I needed a good substitute for the SMFs, so I signed Lovenkrands. Stroh Engel is a 21-year old player wiv 95 of Balance and good height(197). I needed a replacement for Väyrynen, so I signed Appiah. Hampel is a good and young AMF(22 years). Romanczuk is a good SB, and I have only 3, so I signed another one in. And Almunia, seems like a good GK for my team. Since I signed all these good CFs(Larsson, Inzaghi, Stroh Engel), I decide to release Podolski again, and this time, I have no intention on getting him back. I built wo teams - the league one and the UCLQ ones:
League Team - Almunia; Callsen Bracker, Benschneider, Lell and Juanfran; Schindzielorz, Väyrynen, Mariano G. and Tsartas; Love and Madsen.
UCLQ Team - Bade; Simi, Alpay, Romanczuk and Feulner; Sinkala, Appiah, Lovenkrands and Anderson; Inzaghi and Larsson.

THE LEAGUE:

1 - Bayern München - 64pts
2 - Ajax - 59pts
3 - AZ - 54ots
4 - PSV - 54pts
5 - Borussia Dortmund - 54pts
6 - 1.FC Köln - 49pts 14W 7D 9L 38GS 25GC

A good 1st season in the Div.1. In my first 4 games, I had 2L and 2D. Then, I entered a 6-game winning streak(Utrecht, Hannover 96, Feyenoord, Sttuttgart, PSV - who were unbeaten and the leaders at this game - and Borussia Dortmund). In the last game before the winter break, I lost by 4-0 to B.München. In the other 'part' of the season, I manteined the good capaign at home and managed to win 2 or 3 games away. With my 6th place in the league, I managed to clinch a spot at the UCLQ. I don't know what is my group yet.

THE CUP:

After beating Utrecht at the 1st round, I lost at home by 1-0 to AZ and lost my spot on ht Cup:(

@gerd/stan - how is Mariano G. doing in your teams?

Mariano Gonzalez is usually a sub in my team but when he plays he's always usefull.
At the moment i have quite a few injuries and he's a first team regular. I have to say he's pretty good, even one of the better players of the team...i considered him MOTM in two games, but the CPU decided otherwise.
The first team regular SMF's are Bonnani and Izmaïlov and i rate them both higher...but he's OK...a very good back up player.

lol mistaken identity GFK, i ment T Butcher fan.
-
PedroGhidini thats some players you brought to you club for free! Like the the two team idea.

Last edited:

Oh dear DB, that miss could cost you. Or him for that matter. Looks like you have the opportunity for away goals though.

Meanwhile, the press are still trying to work out my next movements.

Stringer Bell said:
PedroGhidini thats some players you brought to you club for free! Like the the two team idea.

Yeah, it was working out, but Lovenkrands got injured twice(2 yellows), so, I'm mixing the teams right now due to the poor results achieved in the UCLQ - 1W 5L :lol:

Here is a link to a power point file that i did, presenting my ml team ;)
http://rapidshare.de/files/11386562/Apresenta__o_koln.ppt.html

Last edited:

Stringer Bell said:
@T Butcher fan, Really enjoyed reading your post.;) Unlucky your ML league ended in the 4th season, your team wasn’t even in their peak yet.:( I guess you kinda got cash happy there lol….like you said “you live and learn”.

Mutu was a little controversial, I grant you. However, I was looking for rejects in the big clubs squads and Mutu looked a little bit forgotten at Juventus (wishful thinking, probably!) so I snapped him up. It was still a big gamble for Racing, but one that paid off.

I started another ML as Racing last week, but as the last one was still fresh in the mind it all had the feeling that I'd been there before, so it got a bit boring. I have a couple of new projects in mind, either creating a lowly English or Irish team for a British ML - or more controversially - being a Chelsea or AC Milan in an ML Division that has all the very best teams around the globe. Might make for some quality matches....

Do i sense a Chelsea fan who would like Mutu back???

Prof Nutmeg heading to Nice or Sampdoria Genua?????

Nutmeg Named Monaco Boss

After weeks of speculation, former Deportivo Alavés manager Professor Nutmeg has been named the new boss at the Stade Louis II. Nutmeg replaces the sacked Francesco Guidolin. Professor Nutmeg's hunger for silverware and habit of securing European football seems to have been decisive factors in bringing him to the principality. The tactitian was believed to have also held talks with south coast rivals Olympique Marseille.
His contract will begin on 1st February 2006.

image_14496282_192_144.jpg

Francesco Guidolin: Guidoleavin'

More news to follow....at some point...probably.

Tax free payment, jetset neighbours, a vantage point to watch the Formula One Grand Prix, the Casini, the weather...you could have done worse Prof...

Bit of a high profile team for you though, finally the recognition you deserve???

Back
Top Bottom