PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

CWright said:
I am currently thinking about starting a ML but it appears that once you start you become obsessed

but only in the same healthy way as lucy pinder's gently swaying udders dominate your every thought.... or is that just me.

pinder10.jpg

1365855.jpg

1365856.jpg

1365857.jpg

1365858.jpg

Last edited:

Latest matches

Premiership

Aston Villa 0-0 Portsmouth
Newcastle 2-1 Aston Villa

FA CUP round 1 2nd leg

Aston Villa (1) 1-0 (0) Portsmouth

Premiership

Aston Villa 1-0 Everton
Fulham 0-0 Aston Villa
Aston Villa 4-1 Arsenal

FA CUP quarter Final leg 1

Newcastle 0-1 Aston Villa
Now the transfer window...

bar_top_transfers.gif

Postiga Gets Second Chance

Portuguese Striker Helder Postiga has been given a second chance in English football. The FC Porto striker has signed a Loan deal with Aston Villa for the remainder of the season.

The former Tottenham hitman, had a dismal time when he last played in the Premiership, But he has told Villa fans he is ready to make an impact.

I decided to return to England, because i believe I am now ready for it. Ive come to villa because I believe they can be a success. I will try my hardest to get the goals to push us up the table and improve our status in the English league

por-eng-postiga-joie-i.jpg

will he be a Villa hero

Anderlecht youngster seals move

Young Russian Striker Anatoli Gerk has sealed a 4 year deal to Aston Villa. The 21 year old is belived to be upset at leaving Anderlecht, But is also pleased to join a well supported club

guerk.jpg

Drops in at Villa Park

Transfer Update...

Ascoli Transfers IN

bellion.jpg

David Bellion (FRANCE)

Position: Striker
Previous clubs: West Ham (loan), Manchester United, Sunderland, Cannes

Bellion brings to a close a frustrating time in England in favour of a fresh start on Italy's Adriatic coast. The Frenchman will offer Ascoli a new alternative in attack - a striker with genuine pace.

vignati.jpg

Fabio Vignati (ITALY)

Position: Fullback
Previous clubs: Cagliari

Ascoli are clearly hoping that 23 year old Fabio Vignati, who arrives on a free after his contract expired with Cagliari, will be the long term replacement for 37 year old Luigi Martinelli at right-back. This is probably the veteran's final season and Vignati has been given the chance to stake his claim.

brighi.jpg

Matteo Brighi (ITALY)

Position: Midfielder
Previous clubs: Chievo, Roma, Brescia (loan), Parma (loan), Bologna (loan), Juventus, Rimini

A large - some say over-inflated - transfer fee was necessary to ensnare Brighi, with Chievo listening to bids from clubs around Serie A. Ascoli president Roberto Benigni announced his ambition by stumping up the extra cash, no doubt bank-rolled by the club's European qualification and last season's bumper attendances at the Stadio Del Duca. The 26 year old midfielder now has quite a task on his hands to repay the club's faith, however.

Ascoli Transfers OUT

Fernando Coppola, GK, Contract Expired
Carlo Sassarini, SB, Contract Expired
Marco Ascenzi, CF, Contract Expired

I'm interested to see how Matteo Brighi does for you in next few months and whether he justifies his price tag or not.

As you know he was once thought of as a very hot prospect for future at Juve and while he still has it in him what is required, he barely shows it and is not held in same regard he once was.

But anyways I hope he can think of this as another chance (He's already had many at different clubs) to prove himself and his worth and do wonders for your Ascoli side ;)

El Professore Drops Mediterranean Hint

The Deportivo Alavés manager today dropped his biggest hint yet regarding his future at the Basque club. In an interview on Spanish national radio he remarked: "I like the Mediterranean - the climate, the food and the way of life. I could easily see myself there."
Journalists are now speculating his move, but with so many clubs in the region, it could be one of many.

Professor Nutmeg said:
El Professore Drops Mediterranean Hint

The Deportivo Alavés manager today dropped his biggest hint yet regarding his future at the Basque club. In an interview on Spanish national radio he remarked: "I like the Mediterranean - the climate, the food and the way of life. I could easily see myself there."
Journalists are now speculating his move, but with so many clubs in the region, it could be one of many.

Proff, are you taking over at Esperance ?

db

PLF said:
I'm interested to see how Matteo Brighi does for you in next few months and whether he justifies his price tag or not.

As you know he was once thought of as a very hot prospect for future at Juve and while he still has it in him what is required, he barely shows it and is not held in same regard he once was.

But anyways I hope he can think of this as another chance (He's already had many at different clubs) to prove himself and his worth and do wonders for your Ascoli side ;)

Me too Nerf. In the short time Mr Simao had him at Maritimo, he was pretty impressive.

db

Seriously mate, we got away with late night robbery! Ouadah took a lot of stick too due to his time at Ajaccio.

Fraid not mate, Svensson prob thinks Lo rraine is what the french say when its pissing down ;)

Table to come tomorrow as I try and get more content on the site - a veritable Smörgåsbord of information eventually i hope!

db

PedroGhidini said:
hey there guys
nice work on these ML stories
what do you think about siena?
I'nm planning on starting my ML with it
Somehow I don't think he meant Ms Miller, db ;)

I like Siena. I've been to the Artemio Franchi (Siena 0-1 Chievo, awful game in stifling heat, Semioli seemed the pick of a poor bunch) and almost picked them for my current ML.

nerf said:
Somehow I don't think he meant Ms Miller, db ;)

I like Siena. I've been to the Artemio Franchi (Siena 0-1 Chievo, awful game in stifling heat, Semioli seemed the pick of a poor bunch) and almost picked them for my current ML.

yeah......
i've got to say that nerf is right
im gonna play with AC Siena, with 6* and 10 min
i choose Calcio/Premier League to be my league(it has the top 8 italian and english clubs)
well, i'll post something new when i start playing

BTW, where are you from, DB?

Last edited:

Heracles Almelo News

gro-gra0203a24.jpg

Manager at press meeting.

The Heracles Almelo manger has signed a two year contract extension, which will see him at the club until 2013. The major news is the manager will leave the club after his contract expires.

The manager who was appointed at the club in 2005 won promotion last season, in their Div2 league title winning season and also won a Div2 Cup in the previous season.

well, I resigned from my manager job at AC Siena.... the results were poor, 5 draws and 3 losses in 8 games...2 goals scored and 10 given...

well, what team would you guys recommend me?

so why quit if you're having a hard time? lol.. that's what would make game fun for most of us here and why we pick lower teams.

If results are bad at first it's due to last manager, think about it like that :D, and now you have a challenge on your hands to TURN this club around.. isn't that more exciting than getting good results from first 7 matches? ;)

PLF said:
so why quit if you're having a hard time? lol.. that's what would make game fun for most of us here and why we pick lower teams.

If results are bad at first it's due to last manager, think about it like that :D, and now you have a challenge on your hands to TURN this club around.. isn't that more exciting than getting good results from first 7 matches? ;)
I agree with PLF, surely that's the ideal start! ;). Now you have something to build up from and your wins and achievements after that will be more satisfying. Persevere with it :)

PedroGhidini said:
yeah......
i've got to say that nerf is right
im gonna play with AC Siena, with 6* and 10 min
i choose Calcio/Premier League to be my league(it has the top 8 italian and english clubs)
well, i'll post something new when i start playing

BTW, where are you from, DB?
Hi Pedro,I'm from England but my fiancee is Portuguese.You got to stick with Siena mate, Nerf & PLF are right, the real fun with the ML is turning a really crap side into a better one, which take a few seasonsdb

Back
Top Bottom