PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

OK, you convinced me, and the AC Siena board acceped me back as their manager!
Thanks guys!
I'll post only my good results here!

About that test, I was Mick McCarthy

Mick McCarthy

4014 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 38973 times.
10% of people had this result

Last edited:

well....
after my last post I finished my first season....
2W 6D 6L - not a bad season end, I was 4th with 12 points, 4 points behind Bolton, 7 points behind Charlton and 9 points behind Fulham
with my results I wasn't able to bring anyone in (I was VERY short on money)
Manchester City and West Ham got relegated and Charlton and Fulham got promoted.
my first game of the new season will be against the newly relegated Manchester City, after I play some games I'll post again

ps: DB, what do you wanna know, titles, players, tell me and I'll keep you informed :)

Last edited:

Hi everybody, no news from US PALERMO due to a broken down television and a new PSP with PES...have already discovered a couple of spelendid players...
Soon more news from Sicily, DK and Bosman...

PS: Good luck with Sienna my friend, you did the good thing by not giving up.
PPS: Cracking start Db, Lorraine suits you better than Madeira.

shit u broke the TV or was it one of the kids? :p

Anyways looking forward to hearing from you again soon Stan and happy new year ;)

p.s. Pedro, that's a good honest signature :lol:

PedroGhidini said:
well....
after my last post I finished my first season....
2W 6D 6L - not a bad season end, I was 4th with 12 points, 4 points behind Bolton, 7 points behind Charlton and 9 points behind Fulham
with my results I wasn't able to bring anyone in (I was VERY short on money)
Manchester City and West Ham got relegated and Charlton and Fulham got promoted.
my first game of the new season will be against the newly relegated Manchester City, after I play some games I'll post again

ps: DB, what do you wanna know, titles, players, tell me and I'll keep you informed :)
Thats better than me, in my first season i never managed to win a game.

Well PLF, nothing serious..the on/off switch just went bust...we have a litle spare telvision and i managed to play a couple of games this evening.

US PALERMO - Fiorentina 1-0 (23' Caraciolo)
MOTM: Izmailov

US PALERMO - Standard de Liège 2-1 (33' Tchité, 76' Cavenaghi, 87' Cavenaghi).
MOTM: Fernando Cavenaghi.

This last one was a great win for manager Gerd DK aginast his former club where he left/had to leave after someunspecified troubles. Palermo's Belgian managerwas over themoon with this late win of his team.

Well, people, looks like this season is going to be better than the other one
played 3 games, 1W 2D, scored 3 goals and conceived 2.

Siena 1 x 1 Manchester City
Locatelli 12' -- Fowler 78'
- great game, created a lot of scoring oportunities but conceived a goal at the end of the match...

Bolton 1 x 1 Siena
Diouf 60' -- Chiesa 7'
- scored first, but they played the whole match better than me, I was lucky to score 1 point.

Ascoli 0 x 1 Siena (sorry, nerf)
Vergassola 81'
- very, VERY tough game, but Vergassola managed to score after a CK by Chiesa

Now, I'm in 3rd positon with 5 points and just 1 point behind West Ham and Bolton, I'm going to play West Bromwich home, hoping to win another 3 points :)

so, folks, I'm about to cry:(
after starting the new season with the right foot, I find out that I choose the dutch/german league instead of the italian/english league;)
isn't that the best?
now, i'll have to start a new one and I think i'll change my team, cuz after a while playing wiv Siena I realised that thiss is not the correct team for me, Chiesa is TOO good.
I'm thinkin about starting wiv 1FC Köln, what do you guys think, I really want to start a ML wiv a German team

Last edited:

1FC Köln is a perfect team, Pedro...
But why don't you just wait a litle bit...Podolski, their star, may leave the club and that makes a hell of a difference...
I can see a whole new different Köln after the transfer window if Podolski leaves...
Bundesliga is fun, the most enjoyable ML i ever did was with Wolfsburg, i love D'Alessandro and Argentinian players (sorry, i know you are are Brazilian and they are your rivals...).
Other possible fun teams: MSV DUISBURG, WIGAN ATHLETIC or LE MANS.

Last edited:

Stan said:
1FC Köln is a perfect team, Pedro...
But why don't you just wait a litle bit...Podolski, their star, may leave the club and that makes a hell of a difference...
I can see a whole new different Köln after the transfer window if Podolski leaves...
Bundesliga is fun, the most enjoyable ML i ever did was with Wolfsburg, i love D'Alessandro and Argentinian players (sorry, i know you are are Brazilian and they are your rivals...).
Other possible fun teams: MSV DUISBURG, WIGAN ATHLETIC or LE MANS.

thnx for the advice, Stan, but I think I'm gonna start now my ML wiv Koln..
Podolski is not a problem, I'll sell or release him in the first transfer window(then i'll get some money with his sell :))

ps: yeah, you're right, I'm not a big fan of argentinians :nono:
ps2: SB, sorry but I copied your idea of doing a german;/dutch ML ;)

Last edited:

Nah it'alright.

My Dutch/German ML with Hercales has come to an abrut end...i accidently deleted the data while sorting out some files in the Max Drive area...a bit gutted but does 7 seasons were fantastic while it lasted.

I managed to escape relegation...it took me until the 26th fixture to get out of the releagation zone, beating Ajax 4-2. I finshed 13th in the league. During the neogation zone i managed to bring in VDM from Everton and sold Quansah to Aston Villa...and that was the last i saw of my ML!

The End :(

I will miss your stories Stringer...
In PES4 i "lost" two ML's and i went bust in my first ML of PES5...
I know how it feels...

Start a new one quick, because i enjoy your stories...

UEFA Champions League Qualifiers 2007/2008...

vicente.jpg

Valencia crash out, Ascoli advance

Hot favourites Valencia failed to qualify for the Champions League group stage last night after being held to a 0-0 draw at home by Italian opponents Ascoli.

The Spanish were without the likes of Pablo Aimar and Marco Di Vaio due to injury, and proved unable to get any rhythm going throughout the match. A very disgruntled home crowd in the Mestalla made their feelings known upon the final whistle, heaping pressure on coach Quique Sanchez Flores as this latest disappointment compounded poor domestic league form to date.

Ascoli, meanwhile, advance into Europe's premier competition for the first time in their history, where they will be welcomed by no less than European heavyweights Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, and fellow Serie A outfit Inter.

Shit SB, so much bad $hit seems to happen to your ML's man! :(

I mean in short time we've known you I remember at least 2-3 times you've lost an ML due to corrupting file or deleting it accidentally and few times you didn't have enough money so it was gameover.

Damn man :(

hey guys...
well, I'm in the winter break, so, my next post will be a report about what happened so far in my ML.....
meanwhile, I wanna do some shopping, more exactly, I'm looking for an experienced AMF with playmaking ability
I narrowed my search to these options: Litmanen, L.Zauri, Jarosik, C.Jensen, Tsartas and Loskov
I'm also thinking about kranjcar, but he doesn't have the playmaking ability
which one do you guys prefer?
thnx in advane

Last edited:

Litmanen is one of my all time favourites, but he's getting old.
Personally i would take Kranjcar or Tsartas.

@PLF, yeah abit annoying...but my next ML will be with Auxerre, i'll be playing in Div1 for once.

@Db, nice start your team is having, hope your wheels don't start falling off...or the COM trying to get your important players injured!

Hi Stringer,

So far so good eh, makes a change from the pressure cooker atmosphere on madeira anyway!

The boss has even started to relax a bit, and was asked to pose for Paris Match magazine's 10 most elligible batchelors feature...

%7BF96DE5AD-9529-44C2-8D29-79584C05ECAE%7D.jpg

999928446_m1.gif
1FC Köln Update
999928446_m1.gif

TRANSFERS:
tsartas8un.th.gif
love6uv.th.jpg

From Russia with Love: Vágner Love joins 1FC Köln with Tsartas to give more attack power to the Cologne team

IN -------->
Vágner Love - 3 year deal - Free
Tsartas - 2 year deal - 5500

<-------- OUT
Patrick Helmes - 2100 - Corinthians
Lukas Podolski - Released

MY TEAM:

I'm playing in a 4-4-2 with 2 DMFs and 2 SMFs. Alpay is doing a great job at the defense. In the midfield, Andrew Sinkala has been doing a great job, he is quite fast and has good ability. Feulner and Lurling are very good players too, and Lurling also scored a goal and gave 2 assists. In the attack, Szabics scored 2 goals so far, and turned out to be a very good player. Podolski wasn't a very good player, I put him to play in the cup games, but he didn't score a SINGLE goal and missed a penalty. Since I signed Vágner Love, I decided to release him. With the acquisition of Tsartas, I think I'll take out a CF and put Tsartas as AMF or SS. Vágner Love will stay in the bench, 'cause Szabics is in great shape.
My starting lineup should be like this:
Wessels;Cullmann,Alpay,Matip and Rahn;Sinkala,Grammozis,Lurling,Feulner and Tsartas;Szabics(Vágner Love).
I went to the trasnfer market and saw some real good things:
Pirès went to Lyon(!), Babel went to Schalke 04, Éwerthon to Borussia Dortmund and Okocha to Rangers. Very good surprises.

THE LEAGUE:
1 - Hertha Berlin - 16pts
2 - 1FC Köln - 13pts - 3W, 4D, 0L, 6GS, 3GC
3 - Hannover 96 - 13pts
4 - Wolfsburg - 9pts
5 - Frankfurt - 9pts
6 - Nürnberg - 8pts
7 - HSV - 6pts
8 - Bielefeld - 3pts

HSV and Nürnberg disappointed me. I thought that they would be rulling the league with Hertha, but they are getting poor results. I had some very good results, I beated HSV at their home and drew 1-1 with Hertha at home.

My first game of the 2nd half of the Bundesliga will be against Bielefeld.

In my next post, I'll tell how Vágner Love and Tsartas did in their first games :)

Last edited:

You should of kept Podolski...at least give him more chances.

Also that Szabics guy caused me a lot of problem in my ML!

Stringer Bell said:
You should of kept Podolski...at least give him more chances.

Also that Szabics guy caused me a lot of problem in my ML!

I did not like him at all. He started the 2 cup games and entered as a sub in 2 or 3 games replacing Peter Madsen, but Madsen scored 2 goals too, so, I told him to find another team if he wanted to keep playing football :) Maybe I'll try to sign him for free at the end of the season ;)

lol your gonna nab him for free...or you could wait for him to improve then bring him back to the club.

Up to you.

999928446_m1.gif
1FC Köln Update
999928446_m1.gif

TRANSFERS:
vayrynen7bl.jpg
juanfran8rm.th.jpg
callsnebracker0yi.jpg
thomasernst9ri.jpg
sibon1xq.jpg
podolski9ta.jpg

Vayrynen, Juanfran,Callsen Bracker,Thomas Ersnt,Sibon and Podolski: the new signins

IN -------->
Ersnt - 1 year deal - Free
Väyrynen - 3 year deal - Free
Podolski - 2 year deal - Free
Callsen Bracker - 3 year deal - Free
Juanfran - 3 year deal - Free
Sibon - 3 year deal - Free

<-------- OUT
Bröker - end of contract
Tököli - end of contract
Scherz - end of contract
Springer - end of contract
Konstantinidis - end of contract

MY TEAM:

Well, my mid-season signings(Vágner Love and Tsartas)were regular players, Love scored 2 goals and Tsartas 1. When the season ended, I wasn't with a lot of cash in my pockets, so I had to look for free players. And I scored. I needed a good right-sided SB(Juanfran), another young CB(Callsen Bracker), a 3rd goalkeeper(Ernst), a 2nd AMF(Väyrynen) and at least 2 CFs(Podolski and Sibon), since I had released Bröker and Tököli. With these new players, I switched my formation to a 4-4-2 with two AMFs(Tsartas and Väyrynen) and two CFs(Podolski and Love).
My starting lineup sholud be like this:
Wessels;Juanfran,Callsen Bracker,Alpay and Rahn;Sinkala,Grammozis,Väyrynen and Tsartas;Podolsi and Love.

THE LEAGUE:

1 - Hertha Berlin - 31pts
2 - Hannover 96 - 23 pts
3 - 1FC Köln - 21 pts - 5W 6D 3L 11GS 8GC
4 - VFL Wolfsburg - 19pts
5 - Frankfurt - 19pts
6 - 1FC Nurnberg - 18pts
7 - HSV - 11pts
8 - Bielefeld - 11pts

This season started well, but finished sadly. My 3L were in the last 3 games! In the last fixture, I was in second(21pts), Hannover were in third(20pts), Frankfurt were in fourth(19pts) , Nurnberg were in fifth(18pts) and Hertha was in the first position with 31 pts. I was playing against Hannover(at home). Winning, I would be promoted. Drawing, I would be promoted. Losing, I wouldn't be promoted. And I lost :(. They started winning wiv Stajner(17'), but Love equalised in the end of the game(81'). But, they had a CK at the very last minute. And they scored. Stajner again put final numbers into the scoreboard, promoting Hannover and ending my promotion dream....I had 5L in the season, the other 2 to HSV and Bielefeld for the Cup. HSV eliminated me at the semi-final match.

I played 2 friendlies, against Fluminense and my city's team, EC Juventude. I won the game against Juventude(1-0) and stayed in a 0-0 draw against Fluminense. Duisburg and Mainz were relegated, and I'm almost certain that I'll be promoted this season :)

Last edited:

Hi Proff (and other followers of La Liga)

have you read the latest by Sid Lowe and the behind the scenes shenanigans at your club ?......

db

piterman_050403.jpg

Renaissance Prince, dangerous and malevolent loon, or both? The jury remains out on Deportivo Alavés chairman, coach, kit man, delegate and team photographer Dimitry Piterman, reports Sid Lowe
http://football.guardian.co.uk/continentalfootball/story/0,15758,1683279,00.html

I didn't get a single mention.
A funny read :lol: I particularly chuckled at

He applied to be match-day delegate. The Federation refused. He applied to be kit man. The Federation refused. He talked about registering as club doctor. The Federation refused. He then threatened to buy up every single seat in the front row of the stand and bark orders through a megaphone, before settling on an especially cunning plan: he named himself Racing's official photographer, handily got accreditation from his own press office and bagged himself a pitch-side position right by the bench, wearing an orange bib and brandishing a compact camera.

does anyone know if there's a list with all the good young players on it? or could someone tell me some good young players or players that grow real fast. I know of: Koltarii, Kompany, Cesc, Sneijder, Vonlanthen, Dagaka, Messi, Kallstrom, Joe Cole and Hleb.

Back
Top Bottom