PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

lol this is very funny to read. I didn't think anyone took the Master League seriously (I do it myself)

Keep on going guys :D

PLF said:
lol nah but the FA threatened to sue PESFan apparently about Premier league badges or something being used in option files :lol:.
World is gettin ridiculous and people should have better things to do than come and ruin the enjoyment of some fans of a video game who if it was all licensed and nice from Konami in begining we wouldn't have to go through all this trouble of editing anyway.

Jeez, what a bunch of tossers at the FA. They clearly have FA better to do with their time. Don't they have secretaries to screw?

Calcio Update...

2006/2007 Serie A Fixture 26

Inter 0 - 1 Ascoli

Ascoli continue to defy the odds and move up to an unexpected fourth position in the Serie A table with this win in the San Siro. Both sides started the match level on points, but an upbeat Ascoli took advantage of a lethargic Inter who were perhaps still recovering from their hard-fought Coppa Italia triumph over Juventus earlier in the week.

Marco Ferrante's first half header sealed the points in a game dominated by the away side, hailed by outspoken club president Roberto Benigni as their 'best performance of the season'. If Ascoli can avoid defeat in their remaining four matches it should be enough to earn European qualification.

Watch HIGHLIGHTS

homemartinelli.jpg

MOTM: Luigi Martinelli (Ascoli)

Stringer Bell said:
There this cool thing i saw in ML today.

I was playing the last game of the season and Penbe was in the team...and at the end of the match it cut to Penbe waving to the fans and everything for about a few second and you heard cheers from the fans and everything.

Nice touch there Konami.

Are you sure it wasn't just the usual stuff and it happened to be that particular player? If it's a new animation that your seeing for a particular player hanging up his boots, well that's just amazing. :shock:

FD

p.s. I feel left out with still playing WE9 and you lot are on PES5. :( :mrgreen:

fd1972uk said:
Are you sure it wasn't just the usual stuff and it happened to be that particular player? If it's a new animation that your seeing for a particular player hanging up his boots, well that's just amazing. :shock:
Yep i'm 100% that he was waving around...they only showed him and it was the season he announced his retirement.

Anyways my 41 year old DMF player, Maas, announced his gonna retire this season so i'll play him in the last game of the season.

nerf said:
Calcio Update...

2006/2007 Serie A Fixture 26

Inter 0 - 1 Ascoli

Ascoli continue to defy the odds and move up to an unexpected fourth position in the Serie A table with this win in the San Siro. Both sides started the match level on points, but an upbeat Ascoli took advantage of a lethargic Inter who were perhaps still recovering from their hard-fought Coppa Italia triumph over Juventus earlier in the week.

Marco Ferrante's first half header sealed the points in a game dominated by the away side, hailed by outspoken club president Roberto Benigni as their 'best performance of the season'. If Ascoli can avoid defeat in their remaining four matches it should be enough to earn European qualification.

Watch HIGHLIGHTS

homemartinelli.jpg

MOTM: Luigi Martinelli (Ascoli)
Nice little clip there ;) ...looks like you'll be in europe next season are you gonna be on a shopping spree for players, come the negoation period?

-

Thanks PLF for helping out Han.

Stringer Bell said:
Nice little clip there ;) ...looks like you'll be in europe next season are you gonna be on a shopping spree for players, come the negoation period?
Thanks SB. Well there is a nice pot of cash building up, so there will be money to spend, but I'm also not sure if I'll be able to hang on to all my players. Particularly Jaime Lozano - he's been fantastic all season and would be difficult to replace if he left.

Have to wait and see ;). The squad will definitely need a bit more depth for a European campaign though.

Or a Standard...i went bust in my Standard ML...

skysports18jb.png

7.gif

David O'Leary Resigns

Following many major bust-ups with the Aston Villa Chairman Doug Ellis about Transfer Funds, David O'Leary as quit as the Aston Villa manager with just Two years in charge.

O_leary_hand.158148.full.jpg

Speculation to who is going to replace him is on every fans mind at the moment. One fan speaking on an Aston Villa fan site had this to say...
"All the Fans here at Aston Villa are shocked to see David O'Leary leave so soon to the begining of the new Premiership Season. Many great players where bought in during the transfer break, but to 0'Leary he didnt bring in enough.
Chelsea is our first game of the new season with only a few days away, We are hopeing to see a new face in charge for that match, big reputation or not."

Doug Ellis as stated that the new manager will be appointed during the next few days.​

skysports18jb.png

7.gif

Joe Branyik Named New Boss

Earlier Today Doug Ellis unveiled an Unknown manager today to take over Aston Villa for the new Premiership 05/06 season.

Joe Branyik who was a reserve coach at Crystal Palace has signed a 3 year Contract to take control of Villa.

Fans are said to be a bit un-easy about the appointment, due to Branyik having no Managerial experience in the big games,

But Joe Branyik has vowed to win over the fans at Villa Park, with this comment in the press conference..
"I have come here as a pretty unknown manager, but im keen to stay here for a very long time and suceed here at Aston Villa. Of course I would like to bring in new players, but first I would like to take a very close look at the team and how they gel in the next few matches. I come here with a very hard first game against the Holders Chelsea, but i believe we have the team to be able to beat them. And i hope for a long succesful spell here with the Villa Fans"

I wonder how much time Deadly Doug will give you should results not go the way you want

Good to see new people here as well joining ;)

CWright, you care to join us anytime in near future you think? :p

I am currently thinking about starting a ML but it appears that once you start you become obsessed

skysports18jb.png

8.gif
Chelsea 1 - 2 Aston Villa
7.gif

The Game Started at a blistering pace with Gavin McCann slotting a through ball to Milan baros down the wing in the 6th Minute , and Baros doing well to show great speed and balance to cross the ball, only for Luke Moore to Head straight into Cech's Hands.

It took the Current holders 15 minutes to finnaly get an attack going with it starting at Hernan Crespo's feet and doing a direct pass to Duff, Duff took on 3 Villa players then taking a shot at the edge of the aream, only for it to get blocked by Bouma and out for a corner.

GOAL!On the 28th minute The deadlock was broken from an unlikey source, Gareth Barry opened the scoring from a floating corner from the right meeting Barry's diving header straight past Cech, Aston Villa 1 - 0 Chelsea.

From the resulting Kick-off chelsea though they were level when Cole chipped a ball over to Crespo and Crespo smashing the ball into the net, But the goal didnt stand as Crespo was standing in an offside position.

the game didnt pick up for chelsea with Villa controlling the whole field, untill on the 45th minute Joe cole held the ball and passed a through ball to hernan crespo , with him shooting first time only for Sorensen to tip it out for a corner, The resulting corner almost got the equaliser with Damien Duff bending a highball to Joe cole to take a fantastic Volley first time, only for Samuel to head over the bar.

HALF TIME

The second half and Chelsea started like a different team, With Drogba now on for wayne bridge, they were putting the pressure on the Villa back four,

On the 61st minute Joe Cole picked up the ball in his own half , taking a One Two pass with lampard , then laying off to robben only for Robben to strike the ball miles wide of the goal.

GOAL!Claude Makelele got caught for possesion at the edge of his area, with McCann getting the ball and slotting the ball the Gareth Barry, Barry ran at the defence, cut inside and shot with his favoured left foot. The ball was going wide but it took a major deflection off Terry and went through Cechs legs, Villa were 2-0 up with a Day Gareth Barry will never forget.

GOAL!Chelsea were not giving up with Robben to slot the ball into Sorensen's net in the 90th + minute, but it was too little to late.

Full Time

Man of the Match - Gareth Barry 8.0

Congratulations on beating the champs Joe! ;)

Wondering though did you do some Aston Villa stat edits before starting this ML or not?

Last edited:

Calcio Update...

lozano1.jpg

Lozano A Target

Jaime Lozano is rumoured to be a wanted man across Europe as the summer transfer merry-go-round prepares to kick-off. The flying Mexican was named Ascoli's Player of the Season for his part in the club's unexpected fifth place finish in this season's Serie A, and is thought to be on the shortlist of several bigger clubs looking for his kind of energy and quality.

Ascoli President Benigni stated: "As far as we are concerned, Jaime is an important player for us now and in the future. I see no reason why this should change". The Italian club will be hoping to avoid a repeat of what happened with Nicolas Cordova last summer, who promptly packed his bags for the bright lights of the Premiership, but Lozano's first season in European football has been such a success that Ascoli may have a fight on their hands.

big_md-i119499.jpg

Bellion Seeks Move

Manchester United have accepted a transfer request from French forward David Bellion. The 23 year old has failed to make an impression at Old Trafford over several seasons and is looking to prove himself elsewhere, with rumours suggesting a return home to France may be on the cards.

coda_tcm47-177301.jpg

Coda checks in at Bolton

Italian Under-21 defender Andrea Coda is the latest convert to the Allardyce revolution as Bolton continue their policy of scouring the globe for fresh young talent. The promising centre-back's contract expired at Empoli last week and he apparently rejected interest from Italian based suitors Parma and Ascoli in favour of a move to the Premiership.

PLF said:
Congratulations on beating the champs Joe! ;)

Wondering though did you do some Aston Villa stat edits before starting this ML or not?

cheers PLF. And i didnt no. but ive just checked your thread and didnt see Davis there!! noo

Yeh it's a bit of shame as he's one of the hottest prospects in my opinion in EPL but not just prospect. A very descent player already and great hard worker and quite fast and skillful but in original pes5 stats he wont get into the side not even as substitute.

Oh well.. have fun with the ML anyway man and do report back we enjoy reading ;)

take care

Calcio Update...

2089_2_brighi(1).jpg

Chievo Spark Brighi Bidding War

Chievo have reluctantly opened the door for the departure of unsettled midfielder Matteo Brighi. The Veronese club are resigned to losing him to approaches from clubs around Serie A but have stipulated that he will only be released for the right price.

Fiorentina, Sampdoria, Ascoli, Udinese and former club Parma have all expressed an interest in the Rimini-born 25 year old, but know that he will not come cheap.

img_archivio21492005115718.jpg

Fini's Ascoli Pledge

Michele Fini has reaffirmed his allegiance to Serie A upstarts Ascoli by revealing that he will be happy to discuss a new contract with the club. The 32 year old has just one year left to run on his current deal and has been linked this summer with Lazio.

"I'm enjoying my football here", insists Fini. "The team surpassed expectations last season but I believe we can repeat that next season. We will be sitting down to discuss my future soon. It's always flattering to be linked with other clubs but I have given no real thought to leaving."

Meanwhile Ascoli have stated that they have received 'no serious offers' for Mexican star Jaime Lozano and claim they remain uninterested in selling.

SEASON PREVIEW : US PALERMO SEASON 2006 - 2007 :

After their first succesfull season on Sicilian soil, Belgian technical duo Gerd DK and assistant JM Bosman face a difficult second season.
Last season US PALERMO surprised everybody by winning the Coppa against overwhelming favourites Juventus and by ending fifth in the Mediterrenean first division, thus having a good chance to play European football.

The Belgian duo seemed well aware of the difficulties that faces them in their second season. Indeed it seems hard to do better than last season for a modest club like Palermo.

At first sight the squad seems stronger after the transfer period.
Indeed, only Argentinian SMF Santana left the clubv and four new players joined the rest of the Scilian squad.

The most controversial of all the transfers is D' Agostini who came from Sicilian rivals Messina. This young talented CMF is seen as a long term back-up for the gaeing star Corini who is 36 year old and who barely played during summer. The technical staff allowed Corini a long holiday after his participation in the World Cup in Germany (where he only played in one match, th final that Italy lost against all ods in a penalty shoot-out against the Dutch national team - Corini having missed the decisive 18th penalty).

Furthrmore Bosman managed to get hold of Paraguayan GK Villar and Argentinian midfielder Insua, both on a ...Bosman.

The last tansfer was the most spectacular: Russian talented SMF Izmailov seems the ideal replacement for Santana.

This should give the following startinbg eleven:

GK: Villar

CB: Terlizzi
CB: Barzagli
LB: Grosso
RB: Zaccardo

CMF: Corini (captain)
CMF: D'Agostini
RMF: Bonnani
LMF: Izmailov

FW: Caraciolo (Cavnaghi)
FW: Bouchouari (Makinwa)

Premiership

7.gif
Aston Villa 0 - 1 Charlton
33.gif

6.gif
Tottenham 1 - 0 Aston Villa
7.gif

7.gif
Aston Villa 1 - 1 Manchester United
1.gif

7.gif
Aston Villa 0 - 0 Blackburn Rovers
5.gif

25.gif
Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Aston Villa
7.gif

7.gif
Aston Villa 2 - 1 Birmingham City
41.gif

30.gif
Bolton 1 - 0 Aston Villa
7.gif

14.gif
Liverpool 0 - 0 Aston Villa
7.gif

FA CUP - Round 1

47.gif
Portsmouth 0 - 2 Aston Villa
7.gif

Premiership

43.gif
Manchester City 0 - 0 Aston Villa
7.gif

well not the best start for me really, didnt go as expected after Chelsea game. Still got 7 games left till the transfer window, Hopeing to bring in a striker on loan because mine are miss fireing..
Baros - 0 goals :shock:
Angel - 2 in league and 1 in cup
Phillips - 1 in cup
Moore - 0

at the moment my top scorer is barry with 3 in league.

lying in 10th at the moment.
Top half
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6844/leaguetop5fx.png
Bottom Half
http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/3846/league25xd.png

US PALERMO START NEWX SEASON HAS HIGH FLYERS:

Lazio Roma - US PALERMO 0-2
(12' Cavenaghi, 43' Cavenaghi)
MOTM: Bonnani.

The Sicilian outfit has started the new season with a dazzling display of virtuousity.
What PALERMO showed in Laziuo's stadio Olympico was realy impressive. In the first half they outplayed Lazio totally. SMF Massimo Bonnani wazs clearly the man of the match with his pinpoint accuracy crossing and with his dribbles and speed. At half time Palermo should have been 4 goals up, but Argentinian striker missed two sitters...
In the second half Palermo controlled the match comfortably...and stil had the best chances.

This performance must give the Belgian techical staff of the club a good feeling.
US PALERMO are now facing difficult weeks since they have to play mid-week matches in the qualification stage of the CL.
They are in an interesting group with AS Monaco, Atletico Madrid and Standard de Liège (!!!!).

The first match is an away martch in Monaco.
Afterwars they face Galatasaray in the Mediterranean first division.

Well, Deportivo Alavés got dumped out of the WEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals by Valencia - 2-0 agg and they finished 5th in La Liga overall.

Rumours are abound that El Professor may stay on another year to fulfil the five year contract he originally signed back in 2005. However, sources close to the club have implied the manager thinks he's taken the Basque minnows as far as they can go. Naturally the tactitian is now being linked to several clubs throughout Europe in this close season.
If he were to leave, no doubt it would be a very sad day for the people of Vitoria-Gasteiz, as the manager took Deportivo Alavés from Segunda Division status to an establish Primera Division side in a matter of seasons. He also brought European football back to the club.

branyik said:
well not the best start for me really, didnt go as expected after Chelsea game. Still got 7 games left till the transfer window, Hopeing to bring in a striker on loan because mine are miss fireing..
Baros - 0 goals :shock:
Angel - 2 in league and 1 in cup
Phillips - 1 in cup
Moore - 0

at the moment my top scorer is barry with 3 in league.
You don't need new strikers mate, just work on the ones you got. Baros is a quality striker and will probably get better in time...so will Moore. At least see it through to the end of the season. :)

-

Db you've started your ML already. Thought you'll wait until Feburary.

CL Qualifying Group: AS Monaco - US PALERMO 3-0
(52' Chevanton pk, 54' Maicon, 58' Chevanton pk)
MOTM: Roma

The MOTM choice says it all...Monaco GK Flavio Roma played a fantastic first half and then Palermo lost it all in 6 minutes: two heavily desputed penalties, concentraton loss and a severe thrashing...
This match proves that the Sicilian team lacks experinece.

Mediteranean division 1: Galatasaray - US PALERMO 2-2
(16' Bouchouari, 22' Ozcan, 42' Bouchouari, 45' Ozcan)
MOTM: Massimo Bonnani.

Once again Massimo Bonnani was fantastic. His devastating raids down the right flank and accurate crossing presetned Bouchouari with two beautifull goals.
Unfortunately Galatasaray FW Ozcan is in great form too...

CL Qualifying group: US PALERMO - Atletico Madrid 0-0
MOTM: the Atletico GK.

After two matches:

1 AS Monaco 6
2 Standard 3
3 Atletico Madrid 1
4 US PALERMO 1

Mediteranean DIV 1 after two matches:

1 Juventus 6
2 AC Milan 6
3 US PALERMO 4

Top assister: Massimo Bonnani 3

Stringer Bell said:
You don't need new strikers mate, just work on the ones you got. Baros is a quality striker and will probably get better in time...so will Moore. At least see it through to the end of the season. :)

-

Db you've started your ML already. Thought you'll wait until Feburary.

Hi mate, happy new year

yep thats right, basically i was bored over the christmas break and one thing led to another... and i reached the point of no return! ;)

great to finally get started and the chaps did me (sorry, Anders) proud, its Bastia up next which wil be a toughie

db

Back
Top Bottom