PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

Eurosport is on and off our cable...i'm not sure if we can capture it at the moment.
Lots of thing s are changing right now, because we have digital television where you can watch a certain number of things whenever you like...This is a good thing i suppose, but i don't bother much with television...besides PES i have three other passions which take much of my time: cooking, reading and music...
I've lived ten year without television (roughly from 1981 to 1991) and i've never missed it (went looking football in pubs)...At evening either my wife watches or i play PES or together we watch DVD's (in my Christmas stocking i have DVD's of Lost and The Wire - i must be the only European who will discover Lost on DVD).

In relation to PES ML, i have to say that the fact that i don't know much about Italian football and absolutely nothing about Palermo, is actually quite refreshing. Since playing with Palermo i look for their results and watch their site often...

:lol: love your sense of humour DB :D and yeah that Wimbee picture describes what I was thinking about better than a 1000 words! :mrgreen:

Tuscan Triumph for Turnbull

Livorno 0 – 1 Empoli
Lodi 70
Stadio Picchi

A lone strike from Francesco Lodi gave new Empoli manager John Turnbull a dream debut in a tightly contested Tuscan derby.

After a turbulent week at Empoli, new boss Turnbull decided that continuity was the key and played the same 4-3-2-1 system as his predecessor Somma with Tavano and Vannucchi supporting former Fiorentina talisman Rigano on his debut, 38 year old keeper Gianluca Berti also was back in goal, it isn’t the first time the experienced custodian has wore an Empoli shirt as he spent 4 seasons with the club previously during his 19 year career.
Livorno coach and former Milan legend Roberto Donadoni gave debuts to several new players as the Amaranto looked to build on an impressive debut season and maybe push for a European place.

The game started at a typical frenetic pace as you would expect from a passionate derby like this one with the only real chance of the first half falling to Livorno debutant Raffaele Palladino who managed to find some space in the box after good work from Lucarelli but only managed to drag his shot wide.

Empoli came out for the second half looking a lot more confident side and this was highlighted when newly capped Azzuri keeper Amelia was twice beaten within the first 15 minutes of the restart by Vannucchi and Tavano but on both occasions was saved by his woodwork.
Empoli’s coach decided to introduce some fresh legs into the game around the hour mark bringing on Moro, Serafini and Lodi for the tiring Almiron, Tavano and Vannucchi.
The impact of these changes was seen very soon when Antonio Busce picked up a loose ball on the edge of the area and floated over a perfect cross that youngster Francesco Lodi glanced in when arriving late at the far post to bag his first ever Serie A goal.
Livorno spurred on by their very vocal home support pressed very hard for an equaliser in the last 20 minutes but were denied time after time by the veteran Berti with Lucarelli and Palladino missing the pick of the chances.

Livorno: Amelia; Grandoni, Vargas, Galante; Balleri, Morrone, De Ascentis, Passoni, Coco (Pfertzel 63); Palladino, Lucarelli

Empoli: Berti; Lucchini, Coda, Pratali, Raggi; Busce, Ficini, Almiron (Moro 60); Tavano (Serafini 60), Vannucchi (Lodi 60); Rigano

Ref: Paparesta (Bari)

N.C.E. Super League Div2 Update

ergun5.jpg

Retirment plans for Penbe

Bad news for me, Ergün Penbe has announced his going to retire at the end of the season. Bit of a bommer since his been a quality player.

-

JeffT is Tavano a good for you?

Last edited:

US PALERMO - Galatasaray 1-1
(Hassan Sas, Carraciolo)
MOTM: Carraciolo

This was a very important match for Palermo. Palermo are sixth and Galatasaray 7th only two points behind them...a possible CL ticket was on play in this match.

With Corini still injured Gerd DK and Bosman took a gamble because they let other first team players like Terlizzi, Santana, Grosso and Bonnani resting...for the next match which is the final of the Coppa.

Palermo was nervous did not play their best half...both Bouchouari and Carraciolo missed sitters before goal. And to make matters worse Galatasaray scored from a corner.

In the second half Palermo dominated by sheer character...and gradually they became better...In the 70th minute Bouchouari played a beautiful through ball and Caraciolo scored.

7 minutes later full back Zaccardo infiltrated in the box and was fouled. Bouchouari stepped forward to take the penalty but Carraciolo felt confident enough after his splendid second half and he...missed.
That the team bonding sessions of Bosman and Gerd DK help was proved by the fact that Bouchouari was the first to encourage Carraciolo.

The match ended in a draw and Palermo is still 6th.

Next match is the match of the year for the Sicilian outfit: the fianl of the Coppa against Juventus.

Stringer Bell said:
N.C.E. Super League Div2 Update

ergun5.jpg

Retirment plans for Penbe

Bad news for me, Ergün Penbe has announced his going to retire at the end of the season. Bit of a bommer since his been a quality player.

-

JeffT is Tavano a good for you?

Tavano is one of the better players in the squad,I play him as a SS behind and to the right of Rigano, he links up very well playing off Rigano and is one of my biggest goal threats

ONE HALF OF SICILY IS JUBILANT AFTER CUP WIN !!!!

Hell broke loose in the streets of Palermo round 11PM after the sensational cup win of US PALERMO against overwhelming favourites Juventus.
The people of the Southern City had the feeling that for once they had beaten the Northern part of Italy....
The fact that the Palermo team wore pink T-Shirts with the Italian equivalent of "UP YOUR ARSE UMBERTO AND SILVIO" will have added to the new sense of self-confidence on the island.

The Italian FA held technical duo GERD DK and Jean-Marc Bosman responsible for this prank and a fine will certainly follow..but who cared about that yesterday evening on the island.

Juventus - US PALERMO 0-1
(35' Corini PK)
MOTM: Corini.

Palermo made clever use of the pitch in the huge San Siro. They confused Juventus with their outstanding positional play and clever passing. Manager Gerd DK later on tried to explain his concept of "running between the lines" and "diagonal passing" at the post match conference and he clearly did not care much that the hacks did not understand what he said...

"We have been working for some weeks on this and at least the players have picked it up...i'm immensely satisfied!!!" he was reported saying.

US PALERMO played a-typically cautious but kept Juventus on their own half thanks to outstanding play from both forwards Makinwa and Bouchouari (a surprise couple, pundits had expected Caraciolo).

In the 35th minute Corini put a beautifull through ball to Makinwa who was coming one ond one with Buffon had he not been fouled by Thuram.
Corini did not miss the subsequent penalty.

Afterwards Buffon needed splendid savezs on attempts from both Bouchouari and Makinwa.

It was only in second half injury time that Juventus was really threatening...

All pundits agreed that Palermo deserved their victory and besides the much hyped Corini all credit went to the manager for his very clever approach...it is said that both Milan and Juventus were interested in the Belgian manager...but the post-match T-shirts were a very clear answer.

Next match is against Messina !!!!

Bernardo Bounces Back

Empoli 0 – 1 Parma
Corradi 38
Stadio Castellani

Bernardo Corradi put his Spanish nightmare behind him by scoring his first goal back on Italian soil and it was enough for the Gialloblu to take home all the points.

John Turnbull named an unchanged team for his home debut at the Carlo Castellani.
Parma’s troubled coach Mario Beretta had to do without winger Marco Marchionni and skipper Giuseppe Cardone for the trip to Tuscany, Pisanu and Couto deputised.

It was a cagey opening half hour with Parma obviously setting their stall out not to lose the match with usually only Bernardo Corradi operating in their opponents half and Morfeo and Bresciano getting forward to support him whenever possible.
The turning point of the game came in the 38th minute when Domenico Morfeo managed to jink his way past a couple of players down the left side and put in a cross that allowed Corradi to get in front of his man and guide it past Berti at his near post from close range.

Empoli came out for the second half obviously determined to level the game, Parma on the other hand seemed very happy to settle for the 1-0 and made a couple of substitutions designed specifically to shore up the midfield, which they did to great effect.
Empoli threw everything they had at Parma but Luca Bucci was in exceptional form thwarting Paolo Zanetti with a flying save to his left and Francesco Tavano on two separate occasions.

Empoli: Berti; Lucchini, Coda, Pratali, Raggi; Busce ,Ficini (Zanetti 62), Almiron (Lodi 64); Tavano(Serafini 70), Vanucchi; Rigano

Parma: Bucci; Coly, Bonera, Couto, Pasqual; Simplicio, Bolano, Pisanu (Savi 73), Morfeo, Bresciano (Grella 62); Corradi

Ref: Bertini (Arezzo)

Stringer Bell said:
Hey Jeff you should put pictures on your post to give it life, if you know what i mean.

I hate to be experiencing the online equivalent of sloppy seconds behind the Stringmeister, but he's right you know! :)

and get an avatar! may i suggest ladies favourite General Lee...

Image013.jpg

db

Pictures I can do, an avatar may take some consideration;)

Biggest Challenge Yet

At the pre-game press conference today, Empoli coach Turnbull agreed with the ensembled media’s view that this weekend’s away game against Milan would be his biggest test so far.
Turnbull stated that he was very much looking forward to pitting his wits against one of the finest coaches in Europe and was also interested to see how his players competed against world class players like Shevchenko and Kaka.
When asked whether he would be satisfied with a point from the game, he said he was taking his side there with the intention of winning and if they went with a mentality of drawing the game, Milan would just pick them off.
He revealed he had no injury worries and after seeing his players in training this week he was confident of them giving a good account of themselves at the San Siro.

16ef.jpg

"Il Bomber de Lipari" Christian Rigano & Francesco Tavano working hard in training this week

There this cool thing i saw in ML today.

I was playing the last game of the season and Penbe was in the team...and at the end of the match it cut to Penbe waving to the fans and everything for about a few second and you heard cheers from the fans and everything.

Nice touch there Konami.

Stringer Bell said:
There this cool thing i saw in ML today.

I was playing the last game of the season and Penbe was in the team...and at the end of the match it cut to Penbe waving to the fans and everything for about a few second and you heard cheers from the fans and everything.

Nice touch there Konami.
Really?? that's very cool indeed!

Honours Even

AC Milan 1 – 1 Empoli
Tavano 32, Inzaghi 79
Giuseppe Meazza

11553zc.jpg

"Super Pippo" saves Milan

A late Pippo Inzaghi goal spared Milan’s blushes and broke Empolesi hearts but the Tuscans can be very proud of their display.
In a game that had been described by pundits as the first real test of the abilities of the Englishman, he yet again fielded the same team for the third consecutive game.
Carlo Ancelotti meanwhile had to do without the services of Andriy Shevchenko as he was out through injury, other than that he had a full squad to choose from and started with Kaladze at left-back and captain Maldini in the centre alongside Nesta.

The game started as expected with the Rossoneri having the majority of possession. Surprisingly it was Empoli’s Ighli Vannucchi who was the first to trouble either of the keepers with a low drive from a free-kick which Dida managed to get down to and turn around the post. This scare seemed to shock Milan into action and Kaka should have really given them the lead a couple of minutes later when he danced through the Empoli defence but then blazed over. Milan were left ruing that chance even more 15 minutes later when Empoli took a shock lead through Francesco Tavano, the striker scored with an angled drive from the edge of the area after some good hold up play from Rigano.

Milan again dominated possession at the start of the second half but seemed to lack a cutting edge without Shevchenko. With 20 minutes to play it looked like Milan were running out of ideas but then they seemed to have been given a very big piece of good fortune when Francesco Pratali was judged to have tripped Inzaghi in the box, judging by the replays the penalty looked very dubious with Inzaghi seemingly stumbling over his own feet. Inzaghi got up to take the penalty himself but was denied when Berti flung himself to his right to make a great save.

Milan, who were obviously beginning to feel this wasn’t their day, replaced Cafu with Serginho and reverted to a 3-4-3.
Finally Milan got the goal they were searching for, it came when Inzaghi produced one of his trademark curved runs and managed to beat the offside trap and dispatch Seedorf’s low through ball powerfully under Berti. The Empoli defenders were convinced he was offside but replays showed Inzaghi was level with the last defender Coda when the ball was played. The Empoli coaching staff felt equally aggrieved as Busce was off the pitch getting treatment after a hefty challenge by Gattuso, Busce would not play any further part in the game so Empoli had to see out the final ten minutes with ten men as they had used all their subs.
Milan had a chance to win it with 3 minutes remaining when Inzaghi broke through the offside trap again but this time with only the keeper to beat he fired it wide and Empoli hung on for a well deserved point.

Empoli: Berti; Lucchini, Coda, Pratali (Ascoli 65), Raggi; Busce, Ficini (Moro 65), Almiron; Tavano (Serafini 65), Vanucchi; Rigano

Milan: Dida; Cafu (Serginho 74), Maldini, Nesta, Kaladze; Pirlo, Seedorf(Rui Costa 79), Gattuso, Kaka; Gilardino(Vieri 55),Inzaghi

Ref: Racalbuto (Gallarate)

Heracles Almelo Master League 2010 Season

heraclesveendamkampioenschap67.jpg

Jansen with the Div2 league trophy

N.C.E. Super League Div2

Finally……I’ve been promoted to the first division and not only that but I won Div2 title. I won it with a game to spare aswell, with the help of top scorer Tamerus (9 nine goals). Had a better record in the league this season with 9 wins, 3 draws and 2 loses….also scored 19 goals.

League Table
1.Heracles Almelo 32
2. FC Koln 25
3. RKC Waalwijk 25
4. FC Groningen 21
5. Willem II 19
6. FC Twente 13
7. FC Kaiserslautern 11
8. Vitesse 8

League Top Scorer: Tamerus (Heracles Almelo) 9
League Top Assister: Hautcoeur (RKC Waalwijk) 7

N.C.E. Div2 Cup

My fifth consecutive Div2 final was cut short by FC Groningen. Got beaten 2-1 at home from two goals by Nevland…pulled one back in the 90 minute through Hofstede to give me a chance in the next tie. In the second leg I couldn’t score a goal and the match ended 0-0…Knocked out!

Semi-Finals Result
FC Kaiserslautern 1-4 Willem II
Heracles Almelo 1-2 FC Groningen

Final Result
FC Groningen 0-2 Willem II

Transfers

IN:

Tzorvas (Panathinaikos *Loaned out) --------> Heracles Almelo - 3500 (3 year contract)

Tzorvas is Greek GK, only 28 years old and is reasonable good. So I thought I should get a third GK in my team.

Bakens (RKC Waalwijk) --------> Heracles Almelo - Free (3 year contract)

Bakens was a last minute purchase; I didn’t even get a chance to play him in a friendly. I needed another DMF after Penbe retired and couldn’t bring anyone in after some failed bids…and he was the only one who accepted my offer. Anyways his a DMF who can also play as a CB, his 196cm tall, has a balance of 90 and 80 for stamina…his technique is 62, which is a bit dodgy! But since I haven’t played him yet I’m not sure how good or crap he is…and his more of a squad player.

OUT:

Ergün Penbe (Heracles Almelo) - Retired

:salute:

Finance

Funds: 15892
Team Salary: 10094

Congratulations Stringer..great to see you finally have won division 2.
I'm looking forward to your story in division 1.

With only one match to play Palermo willl either finish fifh or sixth.

The last results:

US PALERMO - Messina 2-1
(9' Carraciolo, 26' Yanisagawa, 89' Carraciola)
MOTM: Carraciola

Fiorentina - US PAMERMO 0-0
MOTM: defensive MF of Fiorentina, forgot his name...

Lazio Roma - US PALERMO 2-1
(3' Rocchi, 48' Bouchouari, 85' Makinwa)
MOTM: Corini.

Last match of the season is a home match against Champions and CL winners AC Milan.

ahhhhhhhhhhh I can't believe I made the same mistake again!](*,)

Having played half of the first season ML in Div 2 with St. Etienne and sitting on top of league I now realize when I do get promoted I'll be put in League A and not the French league which is in default in League C or D I think with some other teams which I had changed to all French! :(

Shit.. everytime I've done a Div 2 ML (becuase it's not often) I make this same silly mistake and have to restart the game again! #-o

Knowing you PLF, you will certainly restart your ML...because you can't bear to play a French team against Italian ones.
My current ML is structured a follows:

Italian - Greek and Turkish clubs
Spanish - Portugese and Southern French clubs
North and Central French - German and Belgian clubs
English, Scottish and Dutch Clubs.

US PALERMO - AC Milan (0-0)
MOTM: Vogel

Best player: Vieri (AC MILAN)
Top Scorer: Cassano (AS Roma)
Best assister: Kaka (Ac Milan)

1 AC Milan
2 Juventus
3 Inter Milan
4 AS Roma
5 US PALERMO
6 Lazio Roma
7 Udinese
8 Galatasaray
9 Panathinaikos
10 Fiorentina
11 Sampdoria Genua
12 Parma
13 Fenerbahce
14 Messina
15 Livorno
16 Olympiakos

Promoted teams: Empoli and Chievo

CL winners: AC MILAN
UEFA CUP winners: ARSENAL

Budget: circa 33.000
wages: circa 13.500

Heracles Almelo Master League Season 2011 (Winter Break)

website_heraclestwente0-4_63.jpg

A fan can barely watch, as hercales lose again

N.C.E. Super League Div1

Okay…Walk with me. I’m second from bottom in the league, eight points behind FC Koln (14th). I’m not going to start panicking yet because there are another 15 more games left and I’m CONFIDENT I won’t get relegated! I never thought it’ll be this tricky in Div1. I just need to win as many games as I can and hope the teams above me lose a couple of games. [-o<

1 Ajax..................34
2 NAC Breda..........28
3 Wolfsburg..........26
4 Feyenoord..........25
5 AZ......................24
6 PSV Eindhoven.......23
7 NEC Nijmegen........23
8 Roda JC..................22
9 Hamburg SV............22
10 RBC Roosendaal....21
11 ADO Den Haag........20
12 SC Heerenveen........19
13 Hertha Berlin..........17
14 FC Koln.................17
15 Heracles Almelo........9
16 FC Utrecht................7

League Top Scorer: S. Okoronkwo (AZ) 10
League Top Assister: Sneijder (Ajax) 7

N.C.E. Div1 Cup

Got knocked out in the first round of the cup. Doesn’t really bother me because I can focus more on the league. I think Ajax will win it this year.

Round 1 Result
FC Koln 2-2 Feyenoord
Ajax 5-0 Hamburg SV
Heracles Almelo 1-4 Hertha Berlin
Wolfsburg 3-2 PSV Eindhoven
AZ 2-1 ADO Den Haag
RBC Roosendaal 0-2 NAC Breda
Roda JC 2-3 SC Heerenveen
FC Utrecht 1-4 NEC Nijmegen

Quarter-Final [1st Leg]
FC Koln 0-2 Ajax
Hertha Berlin 1-1 Wolfsburg
AZ 0-2 NAC Breda
SC Heerenveen 0-0 NEC Nijmegen

Players

Despite me being second from bottom in the league, Tamerus has been in some serious form…his got eight goals in the league so far and is third top scorer. It seems like his scoring at will…his only 31 and still is good ability wise, even though his in his peak.

Also the new recruit, Bakens (remember him nerf?), has been alright so far…but his slow though and can be a bit stiff! But his come in useful as DMF and a CB.

Another thing I’ve hitting some scorchers with Hellings…I’ve scored three long range shots with him…some Sunday Oliesh type shots. His got a shot power of 96 so that explains why. ;)

Transfers

villa%20kluivert.jpg

Kluivert, right, Hercales target

IN:

Didn’t buy any players but I tried to get Patrick Kluivert from Valencia. I noticed he wasn’t in the starting eleven of the team, so I thought it might have a chance in bringing him to the club. But I failed in four attempts; my position in the table probably scared him of :lol: His 35 and still has some of his key abilities like attack, balance, shot technique, jump and technique. Anyways he has one year left on his contract and Valencia MIGHT not renew his contract…I’ll definitely be the first to try and nab him for free. :mrgreen:

OUT:

Wuytens (Heracles Almelo) ----------> AC Milan – 3100 (5 year contract)

I sold Wuytens (CBT/SB) to AC Milan since he was one of my best players. Three different clubs made an offer for him, which were Ajax, RCD Espanyol and AC Milan…Milan had the highest offer and were the biggest team out of the lot, so I sold him to them. Didn’t want to sell him to Ajax, since there dominating the league and it’ll only make them better lol…and Espanyol wouldn’t be a team a player like Wuytens would go to.
-
There are some quality players in my team (ability wise) and what I do is put them in the transfer list and if a club comes in, with the right offer, I will sell them….but not to any club though; it has to be a big or at least a decent club. If it’s one of my crap players I’m trying to sell I’m not bothered which club I’m selling him to.

sansiro2.jpg

Wuytens's new home

Finance

Funds: 23377
Team Salary: 9332

Last edited:

Don't give up, Stringer...

US PALERMO transfer news:

Transfer out:
Santana (Lecce)

Transfers in:
D'Agostino from Messina to US PALERMO
Vilar (Paraguayan GK) unearthed by Jean Marc Bosman on a...Bosman
Izmailov (Russain SMF)
Insua (or whatever his name is, young Argentinian CMF/SMF)

Frendly matches played:
US PALERMO - Asia/Oceania xelection: 0-0
US PALERMO - Gli Pelati 2-0 (Carraciolo, Cavenaghi) MOTM: Zaccardo
US PALERMO - Newcastle United 2-1 (Bouchouari, Luque, Bouchouari) MOTM: Bouchouari
US PALERMO - Atletico Madrid 0-2 (Torres, Kezaman) MOTM: Atletico GK.

Last edited:

Stringer Bell said:
Hercales squad during training.

HeraclesFormation.png
Please can you tell me how you make this nice picture? What tool do you use, etc? If it is too much off-topic, please can you PM me about it?
Thank you :)

Get the option file editor of PESfan (Compulsion) and open your option file in it and right click anywhere on a player within that team and the formation screen will show then there's option to take picture of it.

I cannot find any downloads; only this message:
Due to copyright issues with the FA Premier League all option files and downloads have been removed for the time being. Please do not post links to any option files or any copyrighted material.
Can I download that editor from another place?

Han said:
Due to copyright issues with the FA Premier League all option files and downloads have been removed for the time being. Please do not post links to any option files or any copyrighted material.

omg, wtf is ths crap? Option files are copyrighted now? So we can't use the editor to have real player names :lol: ?

lol nah but the FA threatened to sue PESFan apparently about Premier league badges or something being used in option files :lol:.
World is gettin ridiculous and people should have better things to do than come and ruin the enjoyment of some fans of a video game who if it was all licensed and nice from Konami in begining we wouldn't have to go through all this trouble of editing anyway.

@Han, no problem.

Back
Top Bottom