PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

nerf said:
I thought you were swearing at me for a moment then ;)

Nope, six stars.
:lol:

@Ninja, it's be intersting to see if you can keep your promise and make my dream as well come true and make Ajax a European superheavyweight again and a contender for CL title without buying superstars or players that wouldn't come to team in real life.

But then Ajax's youth system is so good that if they became financially stable and show ambition so their best players dont leave, just by keeping what they have after a few years they'll have a pretty good squad :) and with a few top additions (i'm not talking unrealistic signings from Milan or Bayern but ones that would come to club) they can again one day challenge for CL but the way it's been now for a few years it looks like they'll be a selling club for future as well and never be a real challenger for CL anymore! :(

So I hope you can change that without stepping over the realistic boundadries and look forward to reading omre ;)

Mid-season transfer window for Palermo:

Players out: none

Players out: Fernando Cavenaghi 22 year old Argentinian CF.

Manager Gerd DK was searching for a utility player but found nothing interesting within the limits of Palermo's budget. Then came the opportunity to get Cavenaghi for on a Bosman (ah Jean Marc, it's been 10 years since you won your case now, and you still haven't found a job, why don't you join me as assistent in Palermo???)and DK could not resist it...his love for Argentinian players is well known...

Meanwhile Palermo started the second half of the season like they had started the first one: being beaten by a better Juventus.

US PALERMO - Juventus 2-4
(Bouchouari, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet,Trezeguet, Cavenaghi, Ricardo Oliveira) MOTM: Trezeguet.

Juventus simply was too strong for a good Palermo. Manager Gerd DK admitted that Juventus was the better team but he saw some good things from his team. Especially the "new" attacking duo Bouchouari-Cavenaghi showed some good things.
Palermo now has six forward, it should be possible to rotate more.

Before the mid-season interval it was obvious that the forwards lacked frshness which showed in their finishin.

Furhtermore it will be possible to use attackers Brienza and Pepe as side midfielder too, in that way the midfield players can rest more too...

Next is the second leg in the cup against Panathinaikos in Palermo (away leg: 0-0).

gerd said:
(ah Jean Marc, it's been 10 years since you won your case now, and you still haven't found a job, why don't you join me as assistent in Palermo???)
:lol:

News Flash:

Jean-Marc Bosman has agreed to become assistent manager of highly controversial Gerd DK in Palermo...
He will take care of field training and transfer negotiations.

Heracles Almelo Transfer News

313081_MEDIUMLANDSCAPE.jpg

Cziommer back in Holland

Heracles Almelo have just signed German midfielder Cziommer from Schalke 04, for 4300. The 27 year old player has completed a medical this morning, in the Dutch clubs training ground.

The manager said, “We needed an AMF like Cziommer because of the lack creativity we head in the team. He can bring a new dimension to the squad. We are delighted that he agreed terms with us, and hopefully he can settle down here and do well at Heracles.”

Cziommer has played in Holland before, with FC Twente, during a 18 month loan spell there. His had a troubled time at Schalke, with the lack of games he got, which made him hand in a transfer request.

Cziommer will get a chance to impress, in a friendly match against Lazio.

Good sign Stringer. Cziommer always did great in Twenthe, he even could go to Feyenoord but he decided to go for Schalke cause of his german blood. But Cziommer is indeed the ideal mixture between Holland and Germany, he has the technique of a dutchman and the mentality of a german. Really good sign of you, how did you find him Stringer?
Oh are you aware Heracles has nowdays deep interest in Bassegio of Anderlecht as AMF? It seems pretty serious too..

GFK, i remember doing a ML with FC Twente on PES4 and he was a really good player me. When i was looking for a AMF, Cziommer came into my mind so decided that i'll buy him when.

Last edited:
Heracles Almelo Master League Season 2008 (End of Season)

galeriefreiburgteam3wf.jpg

Kaiserslautern celebrate with fans after winning the league emphatically

N.C.E. Super League Div2

Damn! Totally threw away my chances of getting promoted this season. To much inconsistent performances and a lack of threat up-front (just 4 goals scored in total), made me end up finishing 6th.…was really frustrating this season. But I’m loving this ML, never thought it’ll be so difficult, it makes me more hungrier to get promoted/win the league. FC Kaiserslautern was dominating the league all through the season…Altintop, Sanogo and especially Zandi was running shit in the team. Also Swerts was voted overall best player in Div2. :)

League Table
1. FC Kaiserslautern....32
2. Sparta Rotterdam....26
3. FC Twente..............23
4. FC Koln..................20
5. RBC Roosendaal.....17
6. Heracles Almelo......16
7. RKC Waalwijk.........15
8. Vitesse.....................6

League Top Scorer: Zandi (FC Kaiserslautern) 8
League Top Assister: Zandi (Sparta Rotterdam) 3

N.C.E. Div2 Cup

Two away goals by Hirayama and Calincov, in the first-leg, put me in a comfortable lead into the next leg. The second-leg ended in a dire 0-0 draw. Through to the final.

Semi Final Results
FC Kaiserslautern 4-2 RKC Waalwijk
Sparta Rotterdam 0-2 Heracles Almelo

Was in the finals with league winners FC Kaiserslautern. Started the game reasonably, got a few chances on goal and defended well enough. But three minutes before half-time Zandi pulled of a long ranger out of nowhere to make it 1-0, class goal that I couldn’t deny. In the second I changed to a 4-4-2 formation with Tamerus as a SS, Hirayama coming on to play as the CF and Edusei as extra man in midfield. Worked well enough, equalized in the 59’ minute from a Tamerus header (first goal this season lol). Four minutes later I brought one of the Kaiserslautern players outside the box, Zandi stepped up and curled one right past my keeper from about 20-22 meters out. Switched back to 4-3-3 after the 75th minute and completely went all out attacking, which paid of…Calincov got brought down in the penalty area…Tamerus took it and placed straight in the middle of the goal to make it 2-2. Went to extra time…no goals scored…Penalty shoot outs! We both scored the first two penalties, Kaiserslautern missed their third…good chance for me to capitalize…missed mine too! They scored their fourth penalty (which hit the post and nearly stayed out)…also scored the fourth. It went to sudden death, Kaiserslautern scored their next penalty…now it was my turn…..and if I missed this they won it.................Missed it!

Bloody Germans shitted on me again! :|

Final
FC Kaiserslautern 2-2 Heracles Almelo (4 PK 3)

Players

Swerts was the overall best player in Div2 and was obviously my best player…played almost every game this season. Tamerus was really disappointing, only 2 goals scored in the whole season! Hofstede finished my top scorer with 3 goals. Shows what a poor goal scoring season I had. The other players done decent enough.

Transfers

IN:

Cziommer (FC Schalke 04) ------> Heracles Almelo - 4300 (3 year contract)

Since I haven’t got an AMF in my team and with me struggling to score goals, I thought it was wise to buy Cziommer. His an AMF who can also play as a CMF/SMF. I’ll be using him as a AMF, he should help create some scoring chances for Tamerus and some feed some balls in to my wide players. Probably won’t be starting him in every game though…might bring him on as a sub here and there, when a goal is needed. But can still be a significant player in my team.

Ergün Penbe (Galatasaray) -------> Heracles Almelo - 2300 (1 year contract)

Ergün Penbe is a 36 year old utility man, his is a DMF who can play as a SMF/WB/SB. Might be a bit of a strange purchase at his agae, but his got a condition of 7 and his consistency is 6, so he should be really effective. His also a good at set pieces, his got a 85 for free-kick accuracy, 90 for curling and his long pass accuracy is 88. Also for a DMF he has a good technique (86), so his not any old sit back DMF and can actually do stuff with the ball…his passing is also good. Ergün can play an important part of my team next season…just hope he doesn’t announce he wants to retire.

OUT:

Hoogma (Heracles Almelo) ------------------> Retired

0506trkc_1.jpg

Hoogma with his family, on the last match of his career

Finance

Funds: 7540
Team Salary: 9193

Last edited:

Good to see your books are balanced this time SB :mrgreen: and you're not in danger of another great ML coming to and end.

And good find with that Ex-Twente guy (can't be bothered to spell his name :p)

US PALERMO IN SEMI-FINALS OF ITALIAN CUP:

After a good match US PALERMO qualified for the semi-fianls of the the Italian Cup.

US PALERMO - Panathiniakos 2-1 (Bouchouari, Wooter, Bouchouari)
MOTM: Bouchouari

US Palermo played a great match against Panathinaikos. Palermo were superb in the first half, relentlessy attacking the the Greek team's goal. This resulted in a first goal after 9 minutes after Baroni heade the ball to Carraciolo who gave a pass to Bouchouari. The Moroccan Belgian volleyed the ball in the goal.
It was clear that the Sicilyan team wanted to double it's advantage, because after their lead goal, they continued to lay siege on the Panathinaikos goal. After an unlucky rocochet the ball cameto Wooter who had a free run to the Italian goal and could score an undeserved equaliser.
But right after the kick-off the ball came to Bouchouari again who flicke it up and scored aznother beautifull volley goal.
In the second half Bouchouari (two times) and Carraciolo hit the woodwork in a match where the Sicilian outfit totally dominated the Greek team.

What followed was a complete anti-climax.

Livorno - US PALERMO 0-0

This was a match that was continually interupted by fouls, there never was any flow in this game. After the match, recently appointed assistent-manager Jean-Marc Bosman gave his first press conference in Italy: "I guess that this is a typical Italina match, very tactical with two teams who are defensively in control. This is not the type of football Gerd and i want our team to play, but i guess it's in the genes of Italian players. I expect a revenge in our next match against Udinese, a team i rate much higher than this Livorno team".

Meanwhile US PALERMO are 9th in the general ranking.

PLF said:
Good to see your books are balanced this time SB :mrgreen: and you're not in danger of another great ML coming to and end.

And good find with that Ex-Twente guy (can't be bothered to spell his name :p)

Yizard 8)

-

Hey Stan in the league do you find it hard to score goals? Also do you notice that the COM is more dangerous with free-kicks...i swear i concided about 5 or more last season.

Last edited:

Yeah Stringer, i have big problems scoring goals...sometimes one of my players comes alone before the GK and puts the ball miles above the goal..
but when you score a goal...it' really party time.

And yes the Com scores loads of free kicks, that is more realistic...
My biggest problem however isthe same as always: i concede far too many goals at corners...this has always been my weak (weakest) point in PES...

And talking about (not) scoring goals:

US Palermo - Udinese: 0-0 (MOTM: Bertotto)
Udinese is a very difficult team...not the overwhelming experience that is playing against Juventus or Milan (that's like facing an avalanche) but they are hard to play. They win duels and are rather defensive playing...

Parma - US PALERMO: 0-1 (Makinwa) MOTM: Corini
Finally a goal for Makinwa!!!!
Crini gave a good through ball to SMF Bonnani. Massimo Bonnanni tore down the right side and gave a curling centre which was dived in goal by Makinwa with a beautifull header.
Gerd DK and Jean-Marc Bosman, the technical staff of Palermo were deligthed with Makinwa's first goal of the season. "This guy is such a hard working serious bloke, who has had much bad luck in an d ariound the box this season. He just never gave up and i hope now he has lost this burden and just can play relaxed so he can score more goals...i never lost my belief in him" was what manager Gerd DK sais at the post-match press conference.

I'm scoring so many nice FK's with players in high 70's and low 80's in FK and curling it's so satisfying! :)

I guess the whole X trick makes so much difference because ever since I started doing that, I got the ball to be just a bit more loopy and turned my FK conversion rate dramatically up. Now my brother knows I'm dangerous from anywhere around box with any even DESCENT FK taker so he really watches so he doesn't foul me :)

But I haven't had COM score too many against me although I do remember once Li Tie of Everton of all people stood up to take a FK against me and he curled it right past my keeper in 90th minute! :shock:

PLF said:
I'm scoring so many nice FK's with players in high 70's and low 80's in FK and curling it's so satisfying! :)

Same here. At Alavés, De Lucas is superb with his right foot, and centre back Oscar Téllez is deadly with his left. Both great curlers too :)
Sometimes i use Rodolfo (Kiev) for the over 30m, Roberto Carlos run up free kicks. The ball goes like :shaking:

GFK is leaving Santander for Cagliari!

Coach GFK has left Santander on the highpoint. After four seasons he managed to get Santander promoted and this season they made it into Europe. But for coach GFK its time to go to his beloved Italy again and suprisingly enough to the 'small' team Cagliari.

''It was time to go away at Santander'', says GFK, ''Cagliari is a nice and warm club and I am looking forward to make them again the stable club it was once under Prof. Nutmeg''

Coach GFK didnt bought any new players at Cagliari although its well known that they need a AMF especially with the system he is going to play, 4-3-3.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He guys, I need you help, I dont the stats of the new players;

- Andrea Peana
- Claudio Pani
- Alessandro Conticchio
- Nicola Lai
- Claudio Ferrarese
- Andrea Cocco

I really have no idea how these players play.. PLease could any of the experts light his views on this team and help me with the stats, formation and further inside outs (Prof, maybe?:))

Cheers

GFK said:
'Cagliari is a nice and warm club and I am looking forward to make them again the stable club it was once under Prof. Nutmeg''

Where he won the Champions League ;) Oh the glory days :lol:

Not too sure about now, but last season cagliari played a 4-3-3 system with the likes of Esposito, Langella and Suazo upfront.
I'd recommend putting "Abe" Abeijon in you midfield three.

training.jpg

Hercales squad during training.

Heracles Almelo Squad 2009

Goalkeepers
Pieckenhagen
Wijnterp

Defenders
Reekers
Smit
Looms
Jansen (Captain)
Klavan
Wuytens
Van Steensel

Midfielders
Maas
De Vries
Hellings
Swerts
Ergün Penbe
Cziommer

Forwards
Calincov
Höcher
Sluijter
Hofstede
Quansah
Hirayama
Tamerus

*I play a 4-3-3 formation and when I put Cziommer on it changes to a 4-2-1-3.

HeraclesFormation.png

GFK said:
He guys, I need you help, I dont the stats of the new players;

- Andrea Peana
- Claudio Pani
- Alessandro Conticchio
- Nicola Lai
- Claudio Ferrarese
- Andrea Cocco
PLF might be able to help you out.

In my Palermo team, the best free kick taker is Sb Grosso.
The curling is fantastic in this version...

Heracles Almelo Master League Season 2009 (Mid-Season)

0506troda_2.jpg

Hercales get an important result against Roda.

N.C.E. Super League Div2

I’m currently 3rd in the league, everything is going well…I’m two points behind Koln and four behind Roda, just need to keep on winning games and scoring…which I’m doing well (9 goals so far). Also Tamerus currently top scorer with 5 goals. Just hope my wheels don’t fall of later on in the season!

League Table
1. Roda JC................16
2. FC Koln................14
3. Heracles Almelo.....12
4. RBC Roosendaal.....11
5. FC Twente...............9
6. FC Groningen..........6
7. RKC Waalwijk..........5
8. Vitesse....................3

League Top Scorer: Tamerus (Heracles Almelo) 5
League Top Assister: Lachambre (Roda JC) 3

N.C.E. Div2 Cup

0506uado_1.jpg

Hirayama celebrates his second goal in the competition.

Beat Vitesse in an exciting five goal thriller, in the first leg….I opened the game up with a goal by Hirayama…from then on they managed to score three goals (don’t know how that happened lol)…but i managed to pull a goal back, which gave me an advantage on away goals. Second-leg was mine, scored two goals through Hirayama and Hofstede in the first 15 minutes of the gam...the rest of the game was dire. Through to the semi-finals.

Round 1 Results
RKC Waalwijk 1-4 FC Koln
Roda JC 1-0 FC Groningen
Vitesse 3-4 Heracles Almelo
RBC Roosendaal 3-1 FC Twente

Semi-Finals
FC Koln vs. Roda JC
Heracles Almelo vs. RBC Roosendaal

Players

Cziommer has been good for me so far, his scored 1 goal and assisted 2. Most of his appearances came as a sub…only started him in two games which was against Roda JC and FC Koln…makes a bit of difference when your using an AMF. Was thinking about editing my formation to play around this guy, but his only got a consistency of 4 and can’t play two games in a row without getting tired….but his still useful anyways. :)

Ergun Penbe my other new recruit has been quality, scored a wicked free-kick with him against Roda JC, which was the winning goal. I also noticed his always on a green and hardly tired might have to replace him in the starting eleven with young Swerts heh he he. The guy can pass, shoot and run....hope that retirement note don’t come up! :mrgreen: :shock:

Also my other players have been decent like Calincov, Reekers and 5 goal Tamerus.

Transfers

IN:

-None-

OUT:

-None-

Finance

Funds: 12200

Last edited:

Stringer Bell said:
PLF might be able to help you out.
Sorry can't GFK!

I have watched a SINGLE yes only single Cagliari game this season and don't know these players let alone do stats for them.

@Stan, Grosso is still under-rated though! his crossing and other stats need to be higher but he's not only one in Palermo that is under-rated and a few also over-rated in few stats but you already know that ;)

take care

PLF, like i already said, you make me curious...which players are under-rated and which are over-rated??? I don't need details...just names (well, to be honest i don't "need" nothing).

Italian Cup: first leg semi-finals:

Udinese - US PALERMO 2-1 (Bouchouari, Mauri, Di Natale) MOTM: Pinzi

Mixed feelings for the US PALERMO technical staff after their away leg in Udine.
The result is a good one, but the way the team was outplayed by Udinese in the second half looks ominous.

It all started very good. Palermo was the best team throughout the first half. And when Bouchouari scored with (again) a diving header after a good Brienza cross this looked a logical advantage. After that first half Palermo had 54% ball possession and 7 shots on goals against one single for Udinese.

The second half was an entirely different story. Udinese started furiously and was superb for 45 minutes. After a couple of minutes Mauri equalised after a mistake by GK Santoni. By then all the Palermo fans knew that it would be a difficult second half. Makinwa saw a shot die on the woodwork, but apart from that it was Udinese who was the best team and who loads of opportunities to score. Palermo was very lucky that only Di Natale was able to score.

For the home leg a 1-0 victory is enough for Palermo but the Udinese of the second half is a team that is too good for this Palermo team.

The winner of this semi-final will face either AC Milan or Juventus in the final...

Stringer, really Hirayama should have waaaay higher stats then he has now. He is by far the most dangerous player of Heracles. Yesterday too, he was a constant threat for 2 or 3 defenders at the same time! Its really strange he got such low stats cause normally everyone from east asia gets fucking high stats by Konami!

Oh and Stan, I really like the way you write now! Keep going like that (and the others to of course! :)

Cheers

gerd said:
News Flash:

Jean-Marc Bosman has agreed to become assistent manager of highly controversial Gerd DK in Palermo...
He will take care of field training and transfer negotiations.

xinsrc_4720302101459637274164.jpg
The evidence of that phonecall...

Re: Heracles Almelo Master League Season 2008 (End of Season)

Stringer Bell said:
galeriefreiburgteam3wf.jpg

Kaiserslautern celebrate with fans after winning the league emphatically

N.C.E. Super League Div2

Damn! Totally threw away my chances of getting promoted this season. To much inconsistent performances and a lack of threat up-front (just 4 goals scored in total), made me end up finishing 6th.…was really frustrating this season. But I’m loving this ML, never thought it’ll be so difficult, it makes me more hungrier to get promoted/win the league. FC Kaiserslautern was dominating the league all through the season…Altintop, Sanogo and especially Zandi was running shit in the team. Also Swerts was voted overall best player in Div2. :)

League Table
1. FC Kaiserslautern....32
2. Sparta Rotterdam....26
3. FC Twente..............23
4. FC Koln..................20
5. RBC Roosendaal.....17
6. Heracles Almelo......16
7. RKC Waalwijk.........15
8. Vitesse.....................6

League Top Scorer: Zandi (FC Kaiserslautern) 8
League Top Assister: Zandi (Sparta Rotterdam) 3

N.C.E. Div2 Cup

Two away goals by Hirayama and Calincov, in the first-leg, put me in a comfortable lead into the next leg. The second-leg ended in a dire 0-0 draw. Through to the final.

Semi Final Results
FC Kaiserslautern 4-2 RKC Waalwijk
Sparta Rotterdam 0-2 Heracles Almelo

Was in the finals with league winners FC Kaiserslautern. Started the game reasonably, got a few chances on goal and defended well enough. But three minutes before half-time Zandi pulled of a long ranger out of nowhere to make it 1-0, class goal that I couldn’t deny. In the second I changed to a 4-4-2 formation with Tamerus as a SS, Hirayama coming on to play as the CF and Edusei as extra man in midfield. Worked well enough, equalized in the 59’ minute from a Tamerus header (first goal this season lol). Four minutes later I brought one of the Kaiserslautern players outside the box, Zandi stepped up and curled one right past my keeper from about 20-22 meters out. Switched back to 4-3-3 after the 75th minute and completely went all out attacking, which paid of…Calincov got brought down in the penalty area…Tamerus took it and placed straight in the middle of the goal to make it 2-2. Went to extra time…no goals scored…Penalty shoot outs! We both scored the first two penalties, Kaiserslautern missed their third…good chance for me to capitalize…missed mine too! They scored their fourth penalty (which hit the post and nearly stayed out)…also scored the fourth. It went to sudden death, Kaiserslautern scored their next penalty…now it was my turn…..and if I missed this they won it.................Missed it!

Bloody Germans shitted on me again! :|

Final
FC Kaiserslautern 2-2 Heracles Almelo (4 PK 3)

Players

Swerts was the overall best player in Div2 and was obviously my best player…played almost every game this season. Tamerus was really disappointing, only 2 goals scored in the whole season! Hofstede finished my top scorer with 3 goals. Shows what a poor goal scoring season I had. The other players done decent enough.

Transfers

IN:

Cziommer (FC Schalke 04) ------> Heracles Almelo - 4300 (3 year contract)

Since I haven’t got an AMF in my team and with me struggling to score goals, I thought it was wise to buy Cziommer. His an AMF who can also play as a CMF/SMF. I’ll be using him as a AMF, he should help create some scoring chances for Tamerus and some feed some balls in to my wide players. Probably won’t be starting him in every game though…might bring him on as a sub here and there, when a goal is needed. But can still be a significant player in my team.

Ergün Penbe (Galatasaray) -------> Heracles Almelo - 2300 (1 year contract)

Ergün Penbe is a 36 year old utility man, his is a DMF who can play as a SMF/WB/SB. Might be a bit of a strange purchase at his agae, but his got a condition of 7 and his consistency is 6, so he should be really effective. His also a good at set pieces, his got a 85 for free-kick accuracy, 90 for curling and his long pass accuracy is 88. Also for a DMF he has a good technique (86), so his not any old sit back DMF and can actually do stuff with the ball…his passing is also good. Ergün can play an important part of my team next season…just hope he doesn’t announce he wants to retire.

OUT:

Hoogma (Heracles Almelo) ------------------> Retired

0506trkc_1.jpg

Hoogma with his family, on the last match of his career

Finance

Funds: 7540

Are you sure that's Hoogma's wife mate or Sharon Osbourne ?!?

Couple of interesting signings there, hope they fit in ok. Penbe with all his experience might be just what you need for that final push into the top flight. He seems to be a good family man too judging by this... http://www.ailemveben.com.tr/hayatin_icinden/portre/00835/

db

Back
Top Bottom