PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

A warning to you guys.

When traning your players , try not to over do it. I managed to get 6 players on my team on a yellow injury. 5 of them were injured for 2 weeks the other one was 3 weeks. What i did is train them straight for 2 weeks, then on the 3rd i took a chance of trained them again (since most of them were on 50-60)...all my players were totaly fucked up!

And it took me 2 weeks to get them back to 0 fatigue.

denirobob said:
The Germans are coming, as Metz finalise pre season plans... link
Pizzle 8)

See Kaiserslautern there one dangerous mother fuckers, depending on what formation you gave them. In my ML they were playing 4-2-2-2...IF they put on Altintop the he can give you a handful...reminds me of Saha of Fulham (before i transfered him to Man U) on PES3.

Cissé Boards Plane For North Eastern France?

_41113910_cisseap300.jpg

Only kidding :mrgreen: But you might need that kind of help. Watch out for Mainz - Addo and Zidan will punish you at the back if you're not careful. Good to see it's almost time...

Stringer Bell said:
Yeah, the less you know about a team the more interesting it gets.

I wouldn't wanna play as Arsenal because i'm a fan of them and there is know why i want to sell some of the players...maybe Pascal lol.

But yeah it's fun to play as a team you don't know about.

It could be what ranking you are in the ML, you know that WEFA Ranking thing.

Or maybe the clubs are greedy :D

That could be it, do how many stars you play affect it aswell ?

Re: Heracles Almelo Master League Season 2007 (Mid-Season)

Stringer Bell said:
2005-08-28-Quansah-Kwame.jpg

Heracles draw against leaders, FC Groningen to go third in the league

N.C.E. Super League Div2

Things are starting to look good for me in the league. I’ve won 3, drawn 3 and only lost once so far. I’m currently 3rd in the league and I’ve got a good chance of getting promoted this season. Just need to get Tamerus scoring more goals, which can decide matches…I’ve only score 5 goals in the league up to now.

1.FC Groningen......17
2.Willem II.............12
3.Heracles Almelo...12
4.Vitesse..................11
5.RBC Roosendaal....9
6.FC Koln................6
7.RKC Waalwijk......5
8.FC Twente.............2

League Top Scorer: Redan (Willem II) 5
League Top Assister: Lindgren (FC Groningen) 3

N.C.E. Div2 Cup

Made it through the Semi-finals again, beat RBC Roosendaal 3-1 on penalties after a 1-1 draw in normal time.

Round 1 Result
RKC Waalwijk 2-0 Vitesse
Willem II 1-2 FC Koln
FC Twente 1-2 FC Groningen
Heracles Almelo 1-1 RBC Roosendaal (3 P.K. 1)

Semi-Final
RKC Waalwijk vs. FC Koln
FC Groningen vs. Heracles Almelo

Players

Hellings is still on fire in midfield and Reekers has been a rock in defense with Van Steensel. Also Swerts has settled in nicely, his replaced Maas as DMF, since he can’t play the full 90 now a day, but comes on as a substitute and does a good job.

Transfers

IN:

-None-

OUT:

-None-

Finance

Funds: 7743
Team Salary: 9013

Hi mate,

Love the pic at the end of the prev season and the fisticuffs against Twente!

Good luck against Koln (again!)

I must admit when i read your posts mate it does make me yearn for a Dutch adventure - especially a team like Heracles or RBC, every goal you score must make you feel like you've really earn't it.

db

denirobob said:
Actually out of curiosity i googled for the most famous one and found he runs a fashion label - http://www.klubb9.com
Yeah I remember when he was in Auxurre they once interviewed him asking if you weren't a pro footballer what do you think you'd be doing for a living?

and he replied saying I'd definately be working in the fashion industry or something like that.

Hi mate,

did you know he recently married local girl (Welsh/Liverpudlian) too ?

db

BTW chaps, I just read this and despite the fact that it's egg chasing it still made me laugh...

If you take the scrum out of the equation, we played well.
Former Australia coach Eddie Jones, defending the Wallabies' defeat by England.
If you take the assassination out of the equation, the President and Mrs Kennedy quite enjoyed the drive from Dallas to the airport.
Mike Carlton (Australian broadcaster) disagrees.

Yeh I even remember seeing a couple photos of the wedding and he was dressed like a pimp with a cane and a white girl in his arms! was quite nice pics. hahaha

And those 2 quotes are brilliant, p.s. DB get back to me with that pm I sent you and also if you can add Riggs' name to our website.

Shame that you don't have picture of Cissé's wife Prof, i once saw one and i must say that she's a stunner (perhaps an idea for Db's avatar although i'm not sure i would recognise her without her husband).

Db: good luck with Metz and yes, watch out for the Germans (and don't mention the war).

AC Milan
News

AC Milan won the League A, and the UEFA Champions League
AC Milan won the UEFAC Champions League after beating Real Madrid 3-0
in the Final, Ballack scored 2 Goals in the 12' and 34' in the 2nd Half
while Gilardino scored the 3rd Goal in the 1st Minutes of the lost time

beside losing from Paris SG 2-3, AC Milan won the League A, with one different from Juventus
Juventus needed a win over Intermilan to secur the title, but unfortunately Juventus draw 3-3 with Inter
and Inter gave AC Milan the League A

LEAGUE A
Italy and France

Code:
[b]League A Standing (last Standing)[/b]
 1. AC Milan    74 Points
 2. Juventus    73 Points
-------------------------
 3. AS Roma     56 Points
 5. Inter Milan 52 Points
 4. Lyon        46 Points
 6. AS Monaco   42 Points
 7. Parsi SG    42 Points
 8. Udenise     41 Points
 9. Lille       40 Points
10. Parma       39 Points
11. Fierontina  39 Points
12. Lazio       39 Points
13. Marseille   31 Points
14. Lecce       26 Points
15. Palermo     23 Points
16. AJ Auxerre  15 Points

Resluts
Code:
Match  1  AS Roma    1-0  AC Milan
Match  2  AC Milan   2-0  Udenise
Match  3  AC Milan   3-0  Palermo
Match  4  Lazio      3-3  AC Milan
Match  5  AC Milan   0-0  AS Monaco
Match  6  Juventus   1-2  AC Milan
Match  7  AC Milan   5-0  Lille
Match  8  Parma      1-1  AC Milan
Match  9  AC Milan   4-0  Paris SG
Match 10  AC Milan   3-0  Inter Milan
Match 11  Fiorentina 0-0  AC Milan
Match 12  AJ Auxerre 0-2  AC Milan
Match 13  AC Milan   3-0  Marseille
Match 14  Lecce      0-0  AC Milan
Match 15  AC Milan   2-0  Paris

Match 16  AC Milan   2-1  AS Roma
Match 17  Udenise    0-3  AC Milan
Match 18  Palermo    0-4  AC Milan
Match 19  AC Milan   4-1  Lazio
Match 20  AS Monaco  1-1  AC Milan
Match 21  AC Milan   1-0  Juventus
Match 22  Lille      1-3  AC Milan 
Match 23  AC Milan   4-0  Parma
Match 24  Lyon       0-3  AC Milan
Match 25  Inter      0-1  AC Milan
Match 26  AC Milan   1-0  Fierontina
Match 27  AC Milan   2-1  AJ Auxerre
Match 28  Marseille  0-1  AC Milan
Match 29  AC Milan   1-0  Lecce
Match 30  Paris SG   3-2  AC Milan

Top Scorers
Code:
1. Shevchenko   AC Milan   27 Goals
2. Gilardino    AC Milan   17 Goals
3. Del Piero    Juventus   15 Goals
4. Ibrahimovic  Juventus   15 Goals
5. Pauleta      Paris SG   15 Goals
6. Adriano      Inter      12 Goals

my best Assister
4. Aimar 7 assists

also
Kaka UEFA Champions League top Assister
with 4 Assists

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Knocked out Stage
Code:
AC Milan        3-0    Real Madrid

AC Milan      0-0 2-0  Juventus
Real Madrid   1-1 3-1  Inter Milan

Liverpool     1-3 2-1  Juventus
AC Milan      3-2 1-2  Barcelona
Real Madrid   2-1 0-3  Manchester United
Chelsea       1-1 0-0  Inter Milan

Group C
Code:
[b]1. AC Milan     15 Points [color=red]Qualified[/color]
2. Inter Milan   7 Points [color=red]Qualified[/color][/b]
3. AS Roma       7 Points
4. Bayern        5 Points

Resluts
Code:
Match  1  AC Milan   2-0  AS Roma
Match  2  Bayern     1-2  AC Milan
Match  3  Inter      0-2  AC Milan

Match  4  AS Roma    0-2  AC Milan
Match  5  AC Milan   0-2  Bayern
Match  6  AC Milan   1-0  Inter

LEAGUE A CUP

Resluts
Code:
[b]Round 1[/b]
Match  1  AC Milan   1-0  Udenise
Match  2  Udenise    1-0  AC Milan [Extra time 0-1]

[b]Quarter Final[/b]
Match  1  AC Milan   2-0  Paris SG
Match  2  Paris SG   4-1  AC Milan

Knocked out from the D1 Cup

Juventus won the Cup

League A
Italy and France

League Winner: AC Milan
Cup Winner: Juventus

League B
Spain and Portugal

League Winner: Barcelona
Cup winner: Valencia

League C
Germany and Holland

League winner: Schalke
Cup winner: Feyenoord

League D
England and Scotland

League winner: Manchester United
Cup winner: Liverpool

UEFA

UEFA Champions League winner: AC Milan
UEFA Cup winner: Bayern

Ranking
1. Juventus (121)
2. Chelsea (116)
3. Real Madrid (115)
4. Barcelona (109)
5. Bayern (109)
6. Arsenal (109)
7. Manchester United (108 )
8. Inter Milan (103)
9. Liverpool (101)
10. Valencia (93)

25. AC Milan (65)

I remember seing Cisse wife on MTV Goal, when he was gettin a tattoo.

lol is it me or do every black footballers wife's white :)

No Offence.

-

denirobob said:
Hi mate,

Love the pic at the end of the prev season and the fisticuffs against Twente!

Good luck against Koln (again!)

I must admit when i read your posts mate it does make me yearn for a Dutch adventure - especially a team like Heracles or RBC, every goal you score must make you feel like you've really earn't it.

db
Thank you mate.

Yes every GOAL...i do score makes me feel like i earnt it.

What a shit reply!!!

-

Mussav thats one hell of statics you give us :D

Last edited:

Stan said:
Shame that you don't have picture of Cissé's wife Prof, i once saw one and i must say that she's a stunner (perhaps an idea for Db's avatar although i'm not sure i would recognise her without her husband).

Db: good luck with Metz and yes, watch out for the Germans (and don't mention the war).

Possibly that could become a feature mate - hot footballer's wives/gf's etc.. however as of tomorrow it'll be Ursula Mayes week!

I cant wait to get started stan, word has it that Anders Svensson has been beating himself with birch twigs and plans on getting the Metz squad into a regular sauna routine :)

Heracles Almelo Master League Season 2007 (End of Season)

0506ttwente_1.jpg

Another Heracles attack fall short against FC Twente

N.C.E. Super League Div2

Failed getting promoted was too inconsistent. My promotion challenge came to an end against FC Twente when they beat me on the last day, despite that I might not even got promoted anyways since Willem II won on the last day. Also I struggled to score goals. Tamerus, my main CF, is such a good player (ability wise) but can’t seem to score a lot of goals with him (two goals in the league)….just five in the league. Anyways I finished 4th in the league, which is still a good achievement.

1. FC Groningen......30
2. Willem II.............22
3. RBC Roosendaal....20
4. Heracles Almelo...20
5. FC Koln................19
6. Vitesse..................16
7. FC Twente.............15
8. RKC Waalwijk......11

League Top Scorer: Redan (Willem II) 8
League Top Assister: Lindgren (FC Groningen) 6

*Relagted teams are FC Kaiserlautern and Sparta Rotterdam.

N.C.E. Div2 Cup

Had a good game against FC Groningen. In the first leg, away, it ended 0-0 but shots were flying all over the place, my team and the opposition were creating many chances on goal but none were going in…the match was a classic 0-0 attacking match. On to the second leg, which was better in term of goals, I beat them 3-1. My winger Hocher, who I doesn’t play regular, came on and scored two quality goals for me…with Tamerus putting the game out of doubt in the 77th minute…they pulled one back late in the game, from a cheap Nevland header, but it was too late. Through to the Final again.

Semi-Final Resluts
RKC Waalwijk 1-2 FC Koln
FC Groningen 1-3 Heracles Almelo

And again I was facing FC Koln. The result is……Negative! Lost for a second time 2-1. I was hoping Koln wouldn’t start Podolski or Mokhtari, which they did and both players were shitting on me all through the match. Podolski got the game rolling with a 17th minute opener form a through ball by Schindzielorz. They more or less dominated the 1st half with numerous chances on goal. In the second half I put my formation to a 4-4-2 to have one more player in midfield and stop all the midfield control from FC Koln…didn’t really work! They got another goal through a Podolski header 65 minute…from there on the game was more or less over. Managed to pull a goal back in the 82nd minute (Tamerus) but couldn’t get a equalising goal. Pissed!

Podolski.jpg

Podolski strikes again! Get it?

Final
FC Koln 2-1 Heracles Almelo

Players

hellings8rq.jpg

Hellings, Overall Best Player of Div2

Best player of the team was Hellings. The game voted him the overall best player in the league. He was roughly getting MOTM in the majority of the games.

Transfers

IN:

-None-

OUT:

Van Loo (Heracles Almelo) -----------> Valencia – 2540 (2 year contract)

Alright keeper but noticed I never played him all season, so I decided to sell him, since I’ve got a young keeper that can replace Pieckenhagen when fatigued. Anyways it was a good move for him, only 32. Also I noticed that Canizares retired so that was good timing.

vanloo3qy.jpg

Van Loo on board to spain

Finance

Funds: 11213
Team Salary: 8622

Since I didn’t buy any players this season I managed to keep myself financial secure. No more worrying about how points I need to get by the end of the season.

Last edited:

PLF said:
Yeh I even remember seeing a couple photos of the wedding and he was dressed like a pimp with a cane and a white girl in his arms! was quite nice pics. hahaha

And those 2 quotes are brilliant, p.s. DB get back to me with that pm I sent you and also if you can add Riggs' name to our website.

ok, mate

should get some time today.

db

denirobob said:
Mate if i get any kind of Cisse around my way it'll be this chap!

cisse.jpg

You might surprise yourself Db. Just keep an eye for those unhappy, unsettled players and supposed "flops" i say. If you can convince them your club is the place to come to, you're in there. It's how i landed Robert (de Pinho). It helps please the fans, not to mention move up the club's staus a notch or two if you land a biggish name. All part of the masterplan of course ;)

N.C.E. Super League Div2 Update

0506usparta_5.jpg

The manager can't believe what his seing.

I just had a really funny match today.

Was facing Sparta Rotterdam...the match went 90 minutes without a goal and in injury time, i brought down a Sparta player and they got a penalty 1-0...i thought the match was over for me...then i attacked straight after the kick from the spot...running to the box...got a fucking penalty...i was fucking going nut at this point, took the penalty with Hofstede and placed it right on the spot. 1-1 and two goals in Injury time. Fucking...one of the best matches i ever had :applause:

Calcio Update...

Mid-Season Review: ASCOLI

teamphoto.jpg
0607team.jpg

Ascoli have been his season's Serie A surprise package, currently riding high in fifth position at the winter break. Expected to do little more than keep clear of relegation, the club from the Adriatic coast has confounded critics with some strong results and solid displays, perhaps the highlight coming with the defeat of holders AC Milan in the first round of the Coppa Italia - revenge for last year's final.

The Secret...

Last season's survival was built on a solid defence and this season is no different. Centre-backs Mirko Cudini and Matteo Contini can take most of the credit for the second best defensive record in the division, as both have been in top form throughout. The pair have been afforded excellent protection by club captain Domenico Cristiano, who has moved from his previous role of sweeper back to his more favoured defensive midfield role with impressive results.

Most of Ascoli's success going forward invariably comes down the left flank, where Mexican duo Román Morales and Jaime Lozano have displayed a telepathic understanding. Morales is the clever foil for Lozano's energetic bursts from left-back, and this overlapping combination has yielded the majority of Ascoli's assists tally.

Room For Improvement...

Although President Benigni's promises for greater entertainment have come to fruition to a degree, Ascoli are still in no danger of breaking goalscoring records to say the least. The saving grace is that they know if they score just once, the water-tight defence at the other end is capable of protecting a lead. Croatian targetman Sasa Bjelanovic has contributed by netting four times in the league and twice further in the cup, but, the 3-0 defeat of Parma aside, goals remain hard to come by.

The Future...

"We're playing smart football", claims the coach, "and we're solid at the back. It's crucial to do the fundamentals well."

The Englishman has been criticised in the past for negativity and dour football, but it's not easy to argue with the level of organisation and rigidity in this current Ascoli side and the results purloined. He refuses to get carried away with talk of European qualification, however. "We are only halfway through. What's important is that we improve our consistency and continue to work hard as a unit."

Signor Benigni is more excitable. "Our aim was to finish in the top half of the table, but I see no reason why Europe should not be our target now."

Should Ascoli do the unthinkable and maintain their fifth position to the end of the season, it would equal the club's highest ever league position.

Results for December 2006:
Serie A Matchday 13 - Roma 0 - 1 Ascoli
Serie A Matchday 14 - Ascoli 0 - 2 Milan
Serie A Matchday 15 - Ascoli 0 - 0 Chievo
Coppa Italia Qtr Final Leg 1 - Udinese 0 - 0 Ascoli

Professor Nutmeg said:
You might surprise yourself Db. Just keep an eye for those unhappy, unsettled players and supposed "flops" i say. If you can convince them your club is the place to come to, you're in there. It's how i landed Robert (de Pinho). It helps please the fans, not to mention move up the club's staus a notch or two if you land a biggish name. All part of the masterplan of course ;)

A machevillian plan worthy of hannibal my friend ;)

a-team-gp.jpg

nerf said:
Calcio Update...

Mid-Season Review: ASCOLI

teamphoto.jpg
0607team.jpg

Ascoli have been his season's Serie A surprise package, currently riding high in fifth position at the winter break. Expected to do little more than keep clear of relegation, the club from the Adriatic coast has confounded critics with some strong results and solid displays, perhaps the highlight coming with the defeat of holders AC Milan in the first round of the Coppa Italia - revenge for last year's final.

The Secret...

Last season's survival was built on a solid defence and this season is no different. Centre-backs Mirko Cudini and Matteo Contini can take most of the credit for the second best defensive record in the division, as both have been in top form throughout. The pair have been afforded excellent protection by club captain Domenico Cristiano, who has moved from his previous role of sweeper back to his more favoured defensive midfield role with impressive results.

Most of Ascoli's success going forward invariably comes down the left flank, where Mexican duo Román Morales and Jaime Lozano have displayed a telepathic understanding. Morales is the clever foil for Lozano's energetic bursts from left-back, and this overlapping combination has yielded the majority of Ascoli's assists tally.

Room For Improvement...

Although President Benigni's promises for greater entertainment have come to fruition to a degree, Ascoli are still in no danger of breaking goalscoring records to say the least. The saving grace is that they know if they score just once, the water-tight defence at the other end is capable of protecting a lead. Croatian targetman Sasa Bjelanovic has contributed by netting four times in the league and twice further in the cup, but, the 3-0 defeat of Parma aside, goals remain hard to come by.

The Future...

"We're playing smart football", claims the coach, "and we're solid at the back. It's crucial to do the fundamentals well."

The Englishman has been criticised in the past for negativity and dour football, but it's not easy to argue with the level of organisation and rigidity in this current Ascoli side and the results purloined. He refuses to get carried away with talk of European qualification, however. "We are only halfway through. What's important is that we improve our consistency and continue to work hard as a unit."

Signor Benigni is more excitable. "Our aim was to finish in the top half of the table, but I see no reason why Europe should not be our target now."

Should Ascoli do the unthinkable and maintain their fifth position to the end of the season, it would equal the club's highest ever league position.

Results for December 2006:
Serie A Matchday 13 - Roma 0 - 1 Ascoli
Serie A Matchday 14 - Ascoli 0 - 2 Milan
Serie A Matchday 15 - Ascoli 0 - 0 Chievo
Coppa Italia Qtr Final Leg 1 - Udinese 0 - 0 Ascoli
Nice :)

Would you say it's getting a bit easy for you?

Stringer Bell said:
Nice :)

Would you say it's getting a bit easy for you?
Thanks SB. I wouldn't say it was easy, but I'd probably say it's easier than I would have hoped for. We're dominating games now, even against some of the strong teams (Milan and Juve being the exceptions).

I've got some ideas for a future rock-hard (hopefully) ML, but for now I'm still enjoying this one and it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

I have just started my master league season, playing on 6*. My brother deleted my old one by mistake :( . There are 4 leagues: F.A. Premiership, La Liga Espanola, Serie A and Eredivisie (which I have started in, division 2). I also started the campaign with minium points (5000) and have the default master league squad (Castolo, Espimas etc).
Ajax.gif

Stewart takes over at Ajax
Dutch giants Ajax have appointed the England-born Stewart as their new coach. The decision came after several underachieving seasons. The press conference at the Amsterdam Arena was an interesting and refreshing affair; "I will make Ajax one of Europe's elite once again" smiled a confident Stewart. "They haven't been the team of old. They needed something new to happen. That something is me."
Stewart's confidence seems to impress the Ajax faithful. His mentality is a winning one, or so it seems.
"I want the title back at Ajax. In my five-year plan, I should have the European Cup, too." Stewart remarks. "It won't be easy, and I need to get rid of the 'driftwood' here. I will also bring in some new faces. There needs to be change. From the training ground, to the changing rooms."
On the basis of Stewart's promises in the press conference, no-one should or could doubt his desire. But can the man deliver the goods that he has promised Ajax and it's fans?

Watch this space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heracles Almelo Master League Season 2008 (Mid-Season)

altintop_dortmund_206.jpg

Altintop and co. on a riot.

N.C.E. Super League Div2

The season been going alright for me so far. I’m currently 3rd, three points behind Sparta and nine behind, leaders Kaiserslautern. I might have a chance of getting promoted, but winning the league will be tough since Kaiserslautern look unstoppable at the moment! Just need to score more goals during games, which I find difficult to do despite I’ve got three men upfront. :eh:

League Table
1. FC Kaiserslautern....19
2. Sparta Rotterdam....16
3. Heracles Almelo......10
4. RKC Waalwijk.........9
5. FC Koln..................8
6. FC Twente..............7
7. Vitesse..................5
8. RBC Roosendaal.....1

League Top Scorer: Zandi (FC Kaiserslautern) 5
League Top Assister: Van den Bergh (Sparta Rotterdam) 3

N.C.E. Div2 Cup

Ha ha managed to get drawn with FC Koln in the first round, which I beat them on away goals. It was hard game, drew 0-0 with them in the first leg and an away goal by Sluijter put me through the Semi-final...once again.

Round 1 Result
FC Kaiserslautern 1-1 FC Twente
RBC Roosendaal 1-2 RKC Waalwijk
Vitesse 2-4 Sparta Rotterdam
Heracles Almelo 1-1 FC Koln

Semi Finals
FC Kaiserslautern vs. RKC Waalwijk
Sparta Rotterdam vs. Heracles Almelo

Players

0506uvitesse_1.jpg

Calincov proves his worth, to start more regularly.

Jansen is my top scorer so far with 2 goals, both of them from free-kicks. Quansah has been the top assister with 2 assists, just noticed his been improving quite a bit lately. Swerts, Hellings and De Vries my three midfield players have been solid especially Swerts, who’s played every game for me, so far, without being subbed. Sluijter been replaced in the starting eleven by Calincov, after some dire performances. Also I can’t seem to get a goal out of Tamerus despite his excellent ability stats!

Transfers

IN:

-None-

OUT:

-None-

Finance

Funds: 15313
Team Salary: 8241

Everything is all stable. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom