PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

I'm guessing his gonna buy Fonseca ;)

FONSECANT_.jpg

Stringer Bell said:
I'm guessing his gonna buy Fonseca ;)
:D

As Roy would say, it's good but it's not right. I think we've got more chance of tempting Daniel Fonseca out of retirement and back to Italy than convincing Francisco. Not far wrong though...

Another great win for Alaves Prof, nice site too...

Standard did it again.
Once again they threw it all away in the last minutes of the match.

Ajax - Standard de Liège 2-2

After 14 minutes Standard took the lead by a beautifull goal from Conçeicao. Man of the match Moreira delivered the ball to winger De Mul who gave one of his trademark centres. Conçeicao took the ball in a volley and that was that: 0-1.

Ajax equalised soon after that goal by a long distance shot of Heitinga.

Before half-time Standard took the lead again. Former Ajax player Wamberto was isolated by Mémé Tchité who dribbled 2 Ajax defenders in the box. Wamberto put the ball in the net, which was visibly a great pleasure for him.

The second half was even better than the first. Both teams played very attacking football in a goal-to-goal match. In the 80th minute the ref disallowed the goal of the season by Mémé Tchité for an obscure off-side. Wamberto had the bal on the left wing an played it with beautifull lateral ball to De Mul. De Mul played it to Moreira while Tchité was on the right wing. Tchité took the ball beautifully on the volley from outside the box...a peach of goal but sadly disallowed. And once again the players lost their composure which led to an undisputed penalty after a foul by Bédda on Mitea. Snijeder scored the equaliser in the 85th minute.

Standard are still 4th after PSV, Dynamo Kiev and Galatasaray. Next match is a home game against undisputed leaders PSV.

Despite the late goal manager Gerd DK was elated with the teams performance. He hopes his team can confirm their good form in the home match against PSV.

5th place is splendid Prof. You're doing better than the the Alaves coach irl.

Standard have beaten all European Leaugue leaders PSV Eindhoven.
An ecstatic manager Gerd DK was pleased with the splendid performance of his team.
Like usual Standard had frantic support by their fanatic Tifosi-styled fans in Sclessin.
The team started like a whirlwind and PSV never seemed capable of stopping them. Goalkeeper Gomes played a terrific fist half and denied Conçeicao (2 times), Moreira, Barreto and Tchité of goals. Despite the good performance of the home team the half time score was 0-0.
But the Standard players did not give up. And started the second half in sixth gear. DMF Afanou recuperated a ball deep inside is own half and gave a splendid pass to Mémé Tchité. Tchité ran passed his defender and scored a goal with a thunderous shot in the opposite corner.
Despite their lead Standard continued their relentless attacking and again Gomes proved himself to be a very good goalkeeper.
But after 75 minutes Standard scored a goal that was similar to the first. Again a long pass (this time by Moreira) to Mémé Tchité. Tchité once again was the faster than the PSV defense and the finish was similar to the first goal: a thunderous blast in the opposite corner and the score was 2-0.
And then came the classic end: a late goal by Farfan in the 82th minute and every Standard fan feared for the scenario that is usual, another late goal.
But fortunately Standard continued to dominate the league leaders and obtained a well-deserved victory.

Next match is a home match against Fenerbahce. Standard are currently third: 10 points behind leaders PSV and 6 points behind second Dynamo Kiev. Not bad for a team who seemed relegation fodder at the start of the season.

Havent post for a while but I was suprised to see Cordova moving to Manchester Nerf! Really, I wasnt expecting this. The more suprising was that he moved to Manchester, you rarely see such moves in PES especially if the player comes from your own club!

Nice to see the season is about to start at you DB, I hope it will be just as nice as Martimo although I hope the grammar will be more easier to read :D

I am also curious how Prof will built the team further out. Oh by the way what did I read?

Voetbal International said:
Elton Giovanni is about to go to Alaves in the winterbreak. The brazlian midfielder is coming free from Santos, where he played the last 2 seasons. Alavés must release a player from outside the EU for Elton Giovanni (22). In spain there is a maximum of 3 not EU players. Probably is Antchouet Arnaud the one to leave. The Gabonese international is about to be lend out to FC Metz.

My ML goes OK too, I am promoted in my 3th season with lots of troubles but I made it.
Now I am about to start my season in the Primera Division but I want to have an extra striker. I am looking for an old striker to retire at Racing but really noone wants so its seems the horrible Jonathan will be my only extra stiker..
My team has developed really well. I think Oscar Serrano is now better then for example Figo. This guy is worldclass. Same for my GK and more players. But my signings so far:

Transfer in:

2004:

-Streller (1500 points in trade with Antonito, Stutgart)
-Al Jassam (1200 points)

2005:

-Mobaali (1400 points)
-Alcántara (400, in trade with Moraton, Villareal)

2006:

-Pavon (Free, released by Real Madrid)
-Anour Diba (1200, NAC Breda)

Transfers out:

-Antonito (traded)
-Moraton (traded)
-W. Dalmat (released)

Streller is good striker, he has developed to be a stable striker with a good shot and header and perfect condtion. Al Jassam is from Saoudi-Arabie and is a 21-years old WB. And really guys, you should check this guy out. He has great condition, good pace, good technique and develops really nice. My best signing without a doubt!
Moobali has been my magical player. In my 3th season I was 3th from under and had 2 wins and 5 draws! But in the winterbreak I bought him and he is magical! Although his stats are doubtfull (for example his technique is just 75) but this guy is amazing for me with a great shot (both free-kick and normal shot)
I bought Pavon to back up my defense which is already very stable. Pavon seems to be a normal defender, doesnt have any special abilities. Diba has been bought as extra SMF after Dalmat. Diba is really quick and that is were its about cause Dalmat isnt.

I am looking forward to my first season in Primera Division and I hope I can turn into a stable club.

Everyone good luck with the ML!

GFK said:
I am also curious how Prof will built the team further out. Oh by the way what did I read?

Keep an eye out, i say. There may be a bit of press specualtion around soon...

Db, if you get Antchouet it would be a result for you ;) I like the fella. Can i just give you Pape Thiaw back :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Iman Mobali is a very promising Iranianian Int'l whose been playing for NT for 2-3 years altough he's like 22 i think now.

Just like Kaebi he's very good player but his technique of 75 isa joke. It should be higher, but then he has his weakeness too. He's a little guy and gets pushed around sometimes unlike Kaebi who despite being little is very strong mentally and resillient and also can fall out of games at times.

Technically though he has all the right attributes to be a good attacking midfield type of player like old Deco in FC Porto where he didn't do as much defensively as he does now and he was their OMF. Mobali's got good shots is two-footed and has great technique/passing.

Anyways glad to see him doing well for you.

Alavés Eyeing PSV Flop?

204_2801_Robert_de_Pinho_de_tcm7-135752.jpg

Robert: Unsettled in Holland

Reports in Holland have suggested that Spanish Primera Liga side Deportivo Alavés, are monitoring the situation of out of favour PSV forward, Robert. The Brazilian ace arrived at the Philips Stadion in January 2005, with a terrific goal scoring record of 33 goals in 44 games for Atlas. However, Robert has found himself way down the pecking order as he's not lived up to his reputation in the Eredivisie since his move, and he now appears to be unsettled in Holland.
A purported move to Spain could hand the Brazilian a lifeline in revivng his career and it's thought the marksman may be more suited to the style of play in La Liga.
Both Alavés and PSV are yet to comment on the situation.

Calcio Update...

morales1.jpg
lozano1.jpg

Ascoli net Mexican duo

Ascoli today announced the surprise double signings of Ramón Morales and Jaime Lozano.

The pair represented Mexico at the recent World Cup in Germany and have now made their European visit a permanent stay, joining an Ascoli side that finished 12th in Serie A last season.

"I gave it some thought and decided now was the time to test myself in a new environment, learn a new culture", explained 31 year old Morales, who has represented his country almost fifty times but has never played club football outside Mexico. "The Italian league is very respected and I look forward to the challenge."

"I had a few offers from European clubs, some in Germany", admitted Lozano, 27, an explosive winger who has been a key feature of the national side over the last couple of years. "But I was most attracted by Italy. President Benigni is a very ambitious man. Of course it helps to have a familiar face around, so when I heard Ramón was also signing that sealed it for me."

The pair are expected to combine down Ascoli's left flank during the coming season and should arrive as a timely boost to cover the recent sale of playmaker Nicolas Cordova.

Robert Seeks Exit

1999110761_1999999201_Robert05_pro192-221.jpg

Robert de Pinho's agent spoke this afternoon about his client's discontent at club PSV Eindhoven. The Brazilian looks set to see out the remaining 2 months of his 3 year contract but a move away appears imminent, as PSV have announced they won't be renewing his contract.

"Robert feels his time at PSV has hindered his career. He felt that he was never able to settle and in his view, he wasn't given a fair chance. said Robert's agent/

It's alleged that many of his team mates would ignore him on trips away, particularly when more popular players like Jefferson Farfan would begin telling stories and jokes.

Robert feels a move away from Holland would revitalise him as a player and allow him to put his PSV days behind him. We are aware of interest from Russia, Spain, Italy and England, but naturally Robert wants to put happiness before financial concerns. He wants to find the right club." added his agent.

76527_296_1112801347681-TerugkomstLyon3852.jpg

Robert (far left) plays with his phone as Farfan tells another joke

Despite his impending departure, PSV have decided not to terminate his contract early. A deal the Brazilian has agreed to, in order to honour his contract.
Robert's availability in the summer is sure to spark a bidding war around Europe, regardless of his poor recent history.
So far, both CSKA Moskva and Deportivo Alavés have shown an interest in the striker.

Real quality website and story you got going on there with Alavez, Prof ;)

Keep it up man it's really nice.

Where do I click on website to see highlights/goals of your games though? My Spanish ain't too good :)

and how is Enrique Ex-Chelsea prettyboy De Lucas getting on? Is he having much play time or is his #10 number (ain't justified for me never liked him) being sat on bench?

Thanks PLF. I haven't actually linked any highlights on the site. I'm just keeping it simple really. The links along the top are the only pages there are eg squad, competition, transfers, trophies etc.

Quique was on fire last season, chipping in with 5 goals from the midfield (in a div 2 season). This season he's lost out a bit to Wesley. He's still getting games though. He's still pretty deadly from free kicks too.

I see. Well I for one don't like him too much personally but I'm happy he's still contributing to your side in some way even if it is less frequent or with less impact than last season.

The website is nice and simple mate, I really like it. Are you planning to add a link for match highlights though? I think it'd be cool if one can go on your website an choose the highlights he wants to see for example against Barca or whatever team you've played and capture video from.

@GFK, if you're reading this mate, soon you can start your serious ML with Lens! :D

I just got through finishing them and the advice I gave you 2-3 weeks ago NOT to start your ML in France mate, having now seen all the 1000 mistakes and fixed them all for the first 6 teams in this league couldn't have been better :).

You'll see what I mean soon when I analyze Lens' attacking/defensive force tomorrow or later in next few days as well as show you their strengths/weaknesses/hot prospects for future in real life and show you how NOW that is the way they are in the game. But I'll show you Before pictures as well for likes of Assou-Ekotto, Demont, Aruna Dindane (whom I'm sure Stan/Gerd is familiar with ;)) , Hilton, Adama Coulibally and why these guys were in such bad need of tweaks! :)

see ya guys later and soon we're all gonna have really enjoyable ML's I feel :)

Nice one.

I'm looking forward to do a ML in the EPL with your OF after my current one...i'm just gonna import some of my data into your OF. It'll defiently be a created English team with the default ML squad.

Cool but once I'm done I recommend all friends including these long-time ML friends here to do one French ML now that we've got it realistic ;)

Lol it'd be cool if at one time 4-5 of us were having Ligue 1 ML's with

DB doing Metz
GFK - Lens let's say
Me - St. Etienne or Le Mans

i dont know what team you like SB and Prof is currently busy with his Alavez perhaps after this he'll go back for a new challenge but at a club he's already familiar with chairman/fans and training ground of and that's Toulouse and now that they've got the ambition and the players to challenge for a European spot it might be more of an exciting game than one would have had with Toulouse a year or so ago ;)

I wanna do one with Auxerre but it's just the extra teams that i have to add to the 20 French teams. I don't mind putting Brugge and Anderlecht in there...but apart from them there is no other team that can mix with the league or it'll look out of place.

For example if i'm doing a Dutch ML, putting in German teams in their too is alright because both countires kinda relate...it's hard to explain what i mean.

Another example...putting Sccotish teams with English teams it works, even though their two different countries...like Spanish and Portugese teams.

I could create two extra French teams but i can't be bothered! :)

Last edited:

nerf said:
Calcio Update...

morales1.jpg
lozano1.jpg

Ascoli net Mexican duo

Ascoli today announced the surprise double signings of Ramón Morales and Jaime Lozano.

The pair represented Mexico at the recent World Cup in Germany and have now made their European visit a permanent stay, joining an Ascoli side that finished 12th in Serie A last season.

"I gave it some thought and decided now was the time to test myself in a new environment, learn a new culture", explained 31 year old Morales, who has represented his country almost fifty times but has never played club football outside Mexico. "The Italian league is very respected and I look forward to the challenge."

"I had a few offers from European clubs, some in Germany", admitted Lozano, 27, an explosive winger who has been a key feature of the national side over the last couple of years. "But I was most attracted by Italy. President Benigni is a very ambitious man. Of course it helps to have a familiar face around, so when I heard Ramón was also signing that sealed it for me."

The pair are expected to combine down Ascoli's left flank during the coming season and should arrive as a timely boost to cover the recent sale of playmaker Nicolas Cordova.

Good luck to the new Mexicans mate

One question though, Why is Lozano's hand as big as his head?!!? :)

db

Professor Nutmeg said:
Robert Seeks Exit

1999110761_1999999201_Robert05_pro192-221.jpg

Robert de Pinho's agent spoke this afternoon about his client's discontent at club PSV Eindhoven. The Brazilian looks set to see out the remaining 2 months of his 3 year contract but a move away appears imminent, as PSV have announced they won't be renewing his contract.

"Robert feels his time at PSV has hindered his career. He felt that he was never able to settle and in his view, he wasn't given a fair chance. said Robert's agent/

It's alleged that many of his team mates would ignore him on trips away, particularly when more popular players like Jefferson Farfan would begin telling stories and jokes.

Robert feels a move away from Holland would revitalise him as a player and allow him to put his PSV days behind him. We are aware of interest from Russia, Spain, Italy and England, but naturally Robert wants to put happiness before financial concerns. He wants to find the right club." added his agent.

76527_296_1112801347681-TerugkomstLyon3852.jpg

Robert (far left) plays with his phone as Farfan tells another joke

Despite his impending departure, PSV have decided not to terminate his contract early. A deal the Brazilian has agreed to, in order to honour his contract.
Robert's availability in the summer is sure to spark a bidding war around Europe, regardless of his poor recent history.
So far, both CSKA Moskva and Deportivo Alavés have shown an interest in the striker.

ha ha - they say a picture speaks a thousand words and in this case it most certainly does! great find proff

What makes it worse, is that Farfan is presumably conversing in either Portuguese or Spanish with Alex & Gomes and Robert still doesn't join in!

just going to read your interview with the website now

db

Professor Nutmeg said:
Keep an eye out, i say. There may be a bit of press specualtion around soon...

Db, if you get Antchouet it would be a result for you ;) I like the fella. Can i just give you Pape Thiaw back :mrgreen:

Got a bit of a dilemma with this mate, should i wait untill the transfer window to officilaly get the Metz bangwagon rolling ? or can this sort of transfer be done and included in the ML ?

db

Stringer Bell said:
I wanna do one with Auxerre but it's just the extra teams that i have to add to the 20 French teams. I don't mind putting Brugge and Anderlecht in there...but apart from them there is no other team that can mix with the league or it'll look out of place.

For example if i'm doing a Dutch ML, putting in German teams in their too is alright because both countires kinda relate...it's hard to explain what i mean.

Another example...putting Sccotish teams with English teams it works, even though their two different countries...like Spanish and Portugese teams.

I could create two extra French teams but i can't be bothered! :)
I know exactly what you mean man about countries relating to each other.

This is only a concern though if you're to start your game in Div2 which I know most of you guys often do but not me.

If I were to pick any team whether Auxurre/Le Mans or Lens I'll start in a real Ligue 1 Div 1 with 15 other French teams and put the 4 remaining in Div 2 and then choose 4 other weaker teams (Crap dutch ones) so hopefully the French ones get promoted and keep my Div 1 realistic.

If not that.. and you dont mind mixing Brugge and Anderlecht with them so there you go then you only need to pick 2 crap Dutch teams that wont get promoted and wont ruin your enjoyment in Div1 ORrrrr you can just stop being lazy and create a former great French team like Montpellier or one that might get promoted like Cannes/Sedan or Brest or Guingamp or whatever :)

This is all if you're gonna start in Div 1 like I am though if you're gonna start in Div 2 then yeh you shouldnt' really be putting Dutch teams in there but I do it cuz i wont play in that division and it'll help bring up the realistic teams :)

Yeah i get you but i seriously can't be bothered to create two French teams...with all the reseraching i probably have to do, i'll probably just put two crappy dutch teams in there or find some other means...maybe there is a French site out there which has OF with extra french teams.

But ATM i'm getting my PS2 back on Monday and i'm gonna get cracking on with my Heracles ML :)

well u dont gotta create 2 French teams just start in Div 1 for once man.

Joy As Alavés Finish Fourth

images640253_alaves.jpg

The 2007 season of Spain's La Liga has come to an end. Yet again, both Real Madrid and FC Barcelona were streets ahead, as a gulf opened between second and third place. Real won the title with a huge 79 points, registering only one defeat in the entire season to Deportivo Alavés. Alavés themselves could have finished third, but for their draw against Betis and Valencia's concurrent win on the final day.

1. Real Madrid 78 pts
2. Barcelona 71 pts
3. Valencia 49 pts
4. Alavés 47 pts
5. Sevilla 46 pts

Racing Santander and Celta Vigo filled the two relegation spots of the Primera División, the latter swapping places with Bilbao on the very last day, separated only by -1 goal difference.

Promoted from the Segunda División will be Madrid's third team, Getafe and Sporting CP.

Alavés Swoop For Robert

robertdapinhodesouza4tx.jpg

Robert arrives in Vitoria-Gasteiz

Alavés manager, El Professór has swooped to sign PSV flop Robert de Pinho. As expected, the Brazilian striker was released by his former club and free to join who he liked. El Professór was key in persuading Robert to come to Northern Spain, having to fend off competition from CSKA Moskva, Udinese and Birmingham City. The former Atlas ace signed a 4 year contract and has already reported for pre-season training.

In a press conference earlier today, Robert said:
"I'm very happy to come to this wonderful league and to a hungry club like Deportivo Alavés. I'm grateful to El Professór for believing in my abilities and giving me an opportunity to show what i can do. I want all the fans and everyone at the club to know that i will try my very best to help Alavés succeed next season."

The transfer window is still open and the manager is currently looking for a few more recruits to bolster his squad.

Bonano Signs One Year Extension

alaves_70368.jpg

Bonano Will Be 38 Next Season

37 year old veteran keeper Roberto Bonano has signed a one year extension at Deportivo Alavés. Despite losing the number one berth to French keeper Nicolas Ardouin this season, the ex-Barcelona and River Plate custodian refuses to retire just yet, as he approaches his forties.
It was thought Bonano would choose to retire and the end of this season, however his decision to remain at the club has given El Professór one less position to worry about cover. It's been suggested that the Argentinian may remain at the club after he retires from professional football as a goalkeeping coach.

...More Alavés News to follow soon.

Last edited:

denirobob said:
Got a bit of a dilemma with this mate, should i wait untill the transfer window to officilaly get the Metz bangwagon rolling ? or can this sort of transfer be done and included in the ML ?

db

Crack on, i say Db :)

Standard de Liège have finished 5th in their debut season in the all European first division.

The tema was fancied to be the first relegation candidate at the beginning of the season, but it turned out otherwise. Standard never was in trouble and proved to be an ace counter team. Knowing that it is not a surprise that their results overall were better in away matches than in Sclessin. After their triumph against leaders (and later Champions) PSV the Liège team faced both Istanbul teams Fener and Galatasaray in Sclessin.

Standard - Fenerbahce 1-1 (Anelka & Tchité)
Standard - Galatasaray 0-1 (Heinz)

Especially the defeat against Galatasaray was a hard nut to crack for manager Gerd DK since Galatasaray coach Gerets is the coach the Liège team wants to have. By that team Standard were sixth one point before seventh Rangers.

Both teams faced relegation teams in their last match.

Rangers - Rosenborg 3-0
Club Brugge - Standard 1-3 (Spilar o.g., Runje o.g., Moreira, Tchité)

The last match of the season was a weird one. After a mere three minutes Standard took the lead with a Marek Spilar own goal. The equaliser by Brugge was even weirder. After 23 minutes Verheyen took a penalty for Brugge. The ball landed against the woodwork and ricocheted against Runje's back in the goal.
Standard never los heart and was the best team for the rest of the match. In the 53th minute Geeraerts gave a beautifull pass to Moreira who scored his first goal of the season. Later in the match another grat Geeraerts pass put Tchité alone before the GK. He was fouled by Clement (who came away with a yellow card). Tchité himself converted the penalty.
Standard won with 3-1 and ended the competition as fift.

1 PSV
2 Dynamo Kiev
3 Feyenoord
4 Galatasaray
5 Standard
6 Ajax
7 Rangers
14 Benfica
15 Olympiakos
16 Rosenborg

Olympiakos and Rosenborg are relegated and Sparta Prague and AZ67 got promoted.

Best player: Dirk Kuyt (Feyenoord)
Top Scorer: Shatsikh (Dynamo Kiev) (Tcihité is second with 14 goals)
Top assister: Wesley Sneijder.

Rumours are that Eric Gerets would come to Standard as head coach and that current manager Gerd DK would have offers from several clubs: Wigan, Empoli, Ossasuna and Le Mans.

Manager Gerd DK has denied all these rumours and was quoted saying that he will stay at Sclessin.

Back
Top Bottom