PES5 ML Thread (see new PES6 thread)

Re: The All New PES5 Master League Thread.

Professor Nutmeg said:
GFK mate. Did you start in Div1? Perhaps that's why you enthusiasm died. I can thoroughly recommend starting in Div2 with 5000 points on 6*, particularly if you go with a team who have a small squad.

Yes I started in Division 1 but with 5000 points and 6* playing as AS Nancy (turned into Padova) in the serie A.. But still I am on top of the rankings and its not even winterbreak and I already have 18000 points.. So the joy is already away. I am planning now to do the same as you did only on WE9. In WE9 I couldnt even get Bayern into Europe so I can say WE9 was for me way harder then PES5.
I am thinking of Racing Santander or Real Sociedad (but my personal favourite is Santander) What do you think I should chose? I think Santander is a bigger challenge, or not?

Either one mate, but i recommend starting in Div 2 with 5000 points . It makes a big difference. Div 1 gives you more points and so many games to make up the points.

Juventus, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Manchetser United
Champions Leagues

Juventus won (League A) with 78 points, while AC Milan ended 2nd with 75 points, 3 points was the different between AC Milan & Juventus and 10 Points between AC Milan and Inter Milan, Inter Milan ended 3rd with 65 points... and this is the Ranking.

Code:
 [b]League A: Italy and France[/b]

[b]#  Team Name       Pt   W   D   L   GF  GA  F/A[/b]
 1. Juventus        78   25  3   2   68  19  49+
 2. AC Milan        75   23  6   1   33  4   29+
------------------------------------------------
 3. Inter Milan     65   19  8   3   53  24  29+
 4. AS Roma         54   17  3   10  52  29  23+
 5. Parma           47   14  5   11  35  34   1+
 6. Lyon            46   14  4   12  35  32   3+
 7. AS Monaco       45   12  9   9   36  38   2-
 8. Marseille       40   12  4   14  38  36   2+
 9. Lazio           40   12  4   14  37  41   4-
10. Paris SG        39   12  3   15  34  41   7-
11. Fiorentina      36   10  6   14  38  41   3-
12. Udinese         27   8   3   19  25  42  17-
13. Palermo         25   7   4   19  19  41  22-
14. AJ Auxerre      24   6   6   18  21  45  24-
15. Sampdoria       21   6   3   21  21  48  27-
16. Chievo Verona   20   5   5   20  16  46  30-

promoted Clubs
Lecce
Lille

Code:
 [b]League B: Spain and Portugal[/b]

1. Barcelona       73   23  4   3   81  27  54+
 2. Real Madrid     72   23  3   4   79  29  50+

Code:
 [b]League C: Germany and Netherlands[/b]

1. Bayern Munich   67   21  4   5   61  31  30+
 2. Ajax            60   18  6   6   53  38  15+

Code:
 [b]League D: England and Scotland[/b]

1. Manchester UTD  68   21  5   4   59  27  32+
 2. Chelsea         64   19  7   4   57  29  28+

========================================================

Best GF
Barcelona 81 Goals

Best GA
AC Milan 4 Goals

Cups winners
League A: AC Milan
League B: Valencia
League C: PSV
League D: Manchester United
UEFA Champions league: Inter Milan
UEFA Cup: Sampdoria

UEFA Clubs Ranking: Top 10
Chelsea (1)
Bayern Munich (2)
Juventus (3)
Arsenal (4)
Manchester United (5)
Barcelona (6)
Real madrid (7)
Inter Milan (8 )
Liverpool (9)
PSV (10)

Bolton (57)
AC Milan (58 )
Athletic Bilbao (59)

Strongest League:
League A
League D
League B
League C

AC Milan news
* AC Milan try to play a pre-season match with Barcelona, Manchester United and Bayern.
* AC Milan try to bring new faces , and AC Milan President promise for a surprise.

Last edited:

Just a quick question

If i have bort players for my team how can i change there apperance?

I have a few players that do not appear in edit player mode, is there anyway i can find them?

Are you talking about the default players? If you are then i don't think you can edit their appearance. But i'm still wondering how they hell Tricky managed to get a veiw of the default players in edit mode!!!

Well its not the defult players

What i did was create a team from scratch, and then take out the defult players and replace them with other players.

Now all the players are originals and none of them have been created at all. But i would like to know how i find them in edit mode so i can edit boots and socks etc etc.

WishMaster 23 said:
Denirobob just wondering of the topic here, who are the sexy ladies you've got in your avatar? Thanks and keep up the good thread gentlemen.

è bom ver gente portuguesa ou que sabe falar português por aqui.

Benfica Sempre

They change everyday mate but yesterday it was Aylar Lie and Elita Lofblad (Anders Svensson's ex!)

Talking of the strapping Swede, he's currently looking for property around the centre of the city, probably a penthouse style apartment in order to wine and dine that special lady(ies)... this looks to be the favourite so far.

1954433-Metz-Metz.jpg

It's been a while, but here is some news about Standard.

First the bad news.

Standard is eliminated from the div I cup. A (very good) 0-1 win in Kiev was not enough due to a deserved 0-2 loss at home. But that 0-1 must have given the team a real boost.

In the competition things went reasonably well. Before the Kiev match there was a 2-0 loss at PSV Eindhoven who where then second.

After the Kiev match, things really get well. Standard had to play the Turkish Division 1 leaders Galatasaray in Istanbul. This match means a lot to Standard coach GK since it is against the team of Standards long term dream coach: Eric Gerets. Galatasaray started furious but the Standard counters proved lethal. 4 shots on goal produced a 0-3 half- time score. In the second half Galatasaray could pull one back, but Standard had his sensational win.

Galatasaray - Standard 1-3 (Conçeicao, Tchité, Geeraerts)

Next was an home match against fellow Belgian team Club Brugge. Brugge were the team of the moment. After 9 matches they looked relegation fodder with only 1 point, but then they started winning 5 consecutive matches to gain a mid-table position.

Standard - Club Brugge 1-0 (Morreira)

In the mid-season transfer window all remained quit in Liège. The same squad began the second half of the season with an away match against Rosenborg.

Standard took the lead with a truly sensational long distance shot from Karel Geeraerts and were by far the better team. But they threw it all away in the last 5 minutes. Rosenborg scored two goals and Standard lost a match they should have won. It all ended in frustration.

Next was an home match against Besiktas Istanbul. Standard took the lead by a Tchité goal after a superb assist from Moreira. But once again they lost their head in the final part of the match. Besiktas scored the equaliser in the 85th minute.

Standard are currently 6th which is good, but it could have been better. PSV Eindhoven are the current leaders.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Either one mate, but i recommend starting in Div 2 with 5000 points . It makes a big difference. Div 1 gives you more points and so many games to make up the points.

Yes I am going to do that.. My team will be Racing Santander. I already played some games with them and not Dalmat was my starplayer but Felipe Melo, what a player! Pacey, good technique and good dribble! But if you look at his stats its not so impressive :)
Anyway, I have set up some rules for myself to make this ML finally a good one. First of all I will put all players on the transfer list as possible transfers. Hopefully some clubs are willing to bid then for my players who are doing good. Secondly, I just can buy players which I have seen play.. And this is directly the most extreme rule. Because I dont have seen many players play which are in the catagory of Santander.. For example, I was thinking that Santander can need some height so i was looking for a big forward. Of course the usual players pop up which everyone knows but which would never go to Santander and secondly all the unknown (in my eyes) players.. I dont want to have the situation again that I buy Monsoreau (nice stats) but which would go infact never to my club..And if you have seen the players in reallife you know how the people look at him, and if he is too good or not. So to come back to the players with height I just could buy Morales :)
Anyway to finish my story, I am looking forward to it :)

Cheers Prof for the help!

In The Trenches

training6wo.jpg

Heracles players during morning training

Well i've set up my ML with Heracles, haven't played any matches yet just finding out my best 11 and doing a few strategies for my team, probably take me a whole season before i find my best 11.

I've dubbed the league i'm playing in as the N.C.E. Super League...don't know what it stands for but it a good ethos for the league :D

In the league i have put all the Dutch teams plus six German teams which include Hamburg, Koln, Hertha Berlin, Kaisersltrn, Wolfsburg and Borussia Monchengladbach.

-Bring you a report on my team set-up soon.

Last edited:

denirobob said:
and Elita Lofblad (Anders Svensson's ex!)

Word has it, she's been spotted in Northern Spain with a certain manager.

Stringer Bell said:
Are you talking about the default players? If you are then i don't think you can edit their appearance. But i'm still wondering how they hell Tricky managed to get a veiw of the default players in edit mode!!!

I know how to see them. Two gold coins for payment and i will take you across the river, to the isle of knowledge and reveal that which you seek.....

I happened upon it by chance once, a while back. You know when you Base Copy a player. Well, when you then sift through the team menus (clubs, National Teams, Created Players etc) you'll eventually come across the Default Master League Crew. Cheeky hideaways.

Professor Nutmeg said:
I know how to see them. Two gold coins for payment and i will take you across the river, to the isle of knowledge and reveal that which you seek.....

I happened upon it by chance once, a while back. You know when you Base Copy a player. Well, when you then sift through the team menus (clubs, National Teams, Created Players etc) you'll eventually come across the Default Master League Crew. Cheeky hideaways.
Pizzle 8)

Thanks for that info Professor Nutmeg.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Word has it, she's been spotted in Northern Spain with a certain manager.

You know mate, I've no idea what you or that Scandanavian sap see in her...

elita.jpg

GFK said:
Yes I am going to do that.. My team will be Racing Santander. I already played some games with them and not Dalmat was my starplayer but Felipe Melo, what a player! Pacey, good technique and good dribble! But if you look at his stats its not so impressive :)
Anyway, I have set up some rules for myself to make this ML finally a good one. First of all I will put all players on the transfer list as possible transfers. Hopefully some clubs are willing to bid then for my players who are doing good. Secondly, I just can buy players which I have seen play.. And this is directly the most extreme rule. Because I dont have seen many players play which are in the catagory of Santander.. For example, I was thinking that Santander can need some height so i was looking for a big forward. Of course the usual players pop up which everyone knows but which would never go to Santander and secondly all the unknown (in my eyes) players.. I dont want to have the situation again that I buy Monsoreau (nice stats) but which would go infact never to my club..And if you have seen the players in reallife you know how the people look at him, and if he is too good or not. So to come back to the players with height I just could buy Morales :)
Anyway to finish my story, I am looking forward to it :)

Cheers Prof for the help!
Ok glad to see you not giving up on ML and giving it another go this time in a different environment/team and a NEW set of rules! ;)

Hope you enjoy this one mate.

Just thought I'd say that the rule where if you haven't seen them play or they are unknown to you you CANT buy them is a BIT extreme! I mean after all leaving in Holland usually the playres you do know are the bigger/more popular players that wouldn't coem to Racing! So it should be okay to buy a guy you didn't know or have never seen as long as it follows our GENERAL rule that I think everyone uses here minus maybe some of the newcomers that

1. Would he come in real life?

So if you're not sure about that.. you can always ask us about that player and most likely we'll know him and can tell you.

Cuz right now there's a lot of big forward that could add some height to Racing but many of which are unknown to you and you wont go near while the other ones except Morales and few others are too good for Racing and wouldn't go there so i'm just saying your options will be really limited and we're here to help if you want ;)

either way i hope this is finally THE ML that will give you some serious fun.

take care

denirobob said:
You know mate, I've no idea what you or that Scandanavian sap see in her...

elita.jpg

Very Bunny! No need to Rabbit on about it. :mrgreen:
Well, if you must know, she's pretty damn good at.........

Shizzle, Stringer 8)

Pre-season Matches

AC Milan 3-2 Barcelona
[BAR] Ronaldinho 6'
[ACM] Vieri 11'
[ACM] Vieri 26'
[ACM] Seedorf 30'
[BAR] Ezquerro 48'

AC Milan 0-0 Manchester United

AC Milan 1-1 Bayern
[ACM] Gilardino 13'
[BYM] Sagnol 90'+

Transfers News
fhdh.jpg

Ballack to AC Milan
cost me [18000]

Traded
Riise to AC Milan, Jankulovski to Liverpool [cost me 2000]

Last edited:
In The Trenches with Heracles Almelo

Heracles Almelo
5 Stars, 10 Min.
5000 Starting Points

League

This how I sorted out the league I’m playing in:

N.C.E. Super League Div1
AZ, Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Hamburg, Hertha Berlin, Wolfsburg, Heerenveen, NAC Breda, FC Twente, Den Haag, FC Utrecht, FC Groningen, NEC Nijmegen, Roda JC and RBC Roosendaal.

N.C.E. Super League Div2
Heracles Almelo, Vitesse, Willem II, Sparta Rotterdam, FC Koln, B. M’gladbach, Kaiserslautern and RKC Waalwijk.

The three other league consist of the top 16 English team, the top 16 Spanish teams and the top 16 Italian teams.

Team

Here is my starting 11. It probably changes during the season or next season. I’m just testing out a few players like Quansah (CF/WF/CMF/SMF) who’s only 172cm tall but is fast and good on the ball; I won’t to see how he gets on as a lone striker.

HeraclesFormation1.png

1 Pieckenhagen

3 Reekers 4 Hoogma 2 Jansen 5 Klavan

7 De Vries 6 Maas 10 Hellings

8 Hofstede 17 Sluijter 9 Quansah

If I need to defend a league I’ll switch to a 4-5-1 formation, with a quick press of :l2: & :x: .

HeraclesFormation2.png

Substitutes: Van Loo (GK), Wijnterp (GK), Smit (CB), Wuytens (CB), Looms (SB), Hocher (WF), Calincov (CF), Tamerus (CF) and Hirayama (CF)

Players

I’ve currently got a total of 20 players in my team. I’ve only got 3 natural midfielder, the other midfielders are attacking players who can play in the midfield but they haven’t got good defense ability….also I haven’t even got one playmaker, probably need to bring in a midfielder who can play as a AMF/DMF. Jansen (RB) is my freekick general; I’ve been taking a lot of freekick practice with the short sock wearing 26 year old….looks like a interesting player. Hoogma (CB) is my captain and protects the back four with Reekers….while Maas (DMF) is the old experienced player in the team at 35. I’ve got a lot of attacking players, hard to decide who to play now and then. Hirayama (CF) is the young Japanese player who stands at 190cm…will probably give him a chance if Quansah fails to impress upfront. I’ve also got a player like Calincov (CF) who can play as WG or a SMF, his fast, has a good agility and a aggression of 80 which prove well during counter attacks….also Klavan (LB) the Estonian left-back looks like a star in the making. De Vries and Hellings are my two CMF who runs things in midfield while the old head Maas supports the back four. Peickenhagen is my GK; I’ve also got othe options like Van Loo and young Wijnterp. There are also solid (but average) players like Tamerus (CF), Hocher (WF), Smit (CB), Wuytens (CB) and Looms (SB)…who will get a chance to impress later on in the season.

Finance

Funds: 5000
Team Salary: 7199

Will need to win some matches to get some income, might probably loan out a young player during the mid-season transfer window to get some money. Just hope I don’t go bankrupt at the end of the season, like I did with Wigan!

Heracles Almelo Master League Season 2005 (After Day 7)

0506uvitesse_4.jpg

Heracles lose their fourth match running, against Sparta

N.C.E. Super League Division 2

Been finding it difficult to win a game, only managed 3 draws and 2 goals! There nothing much to say. :lol:

League Table
1 Kaiserslautern.......18
2 B. M’gladbach........13
3 Willem II...............13
4 FC Koln.................10
5 Sparta Rotterdam..10
6 RKC Waalwijk.........7
7 Vitesse...................5
8 Heracles Almelo.......3

League Top Scorer: Sforza (Kaiserslautern) 4 Goals
League Top Assistor: Berkant (Kaiserslautern) 4 Assist

N.C.E. Div2 Cup

Got knocked out in the first round by Vitesse, 3-0 on aggregate. Loss 1-0 at home and away got beat 2-0.

Other Results
Willem II 1-0 Sparta Rotterdam
FC Koln 2-3 B. M’gladbach
Kaiserslautern 5-2 RKC Waalwijk

Semi-Finals
Vitesse vs. Willem II
B. M’gladbach vs. Kaiserslautern

Players

My best player so far is Jansen, scored a sweet freekick in the 1-1 draw with Koln…has a knack of getting up the wings and supporting the attacking play. Hellings has been solid for me in midfield and has a rocket of a shot on him. Hoogma and Reekers has been poor so far in the defense, been easily pushed away during crosses and letting strikers score past them. Also the small guy upfront has been alright, only one goal, he might be pushed into the wings/midfield while Hirayama, Tamerus or Calincov might get a look in. Others players have played their part during the past seven games, only a small squad so everyone can get a chance to impress.

Transfer

No players brought in. I tried to loan out one of my young players like Klavan, Wijnterp, Wuytens or Hirayama…but no clubs wanted to negotiate.

Finance

Funds: 6240
Team Salary: 7199

A player might need to be sold to get some income to the club. Don’t really want to sell any of my players, so I might need to win a couple of games since I’ve been knocked out of the league cup already.

Last edited:

Nice to see you struggling SB :) You've got a very low player wage there, so i wouldn't worry about covering it just yet. Don't forget, you can play about 7 friendlies at the end of the season for more points.

lol thanks mate, i'm really enjoying the ML, very challeging.

I might have to sell a player just to be on the safe side.

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

AC Milan
Season 2

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

League A
Italian + French Clubs

League B
Spanish + Portugal Clubs

League C
German + Dutch Clubs

League D
England + Scottish Clubs

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

AC Milan Squad

muyeam24vb.jpg

01. Peter CECH
12. Valerio FIORI

02. CAFU
03. Paolo MALDINI
04. Gabriel HEINZE
06. Alessandro NESTA
17. Dario SIMIC
18. J.A. RIISE
31. Jaap STAM

08. Gennaro Ivan GATTUSO
13. Micahel BALLACK
14. Johann VOGEL
16. Pablo AIMAR
20. Clarence SEEDORF
21. Andrea PIRLO
22. KAKA
23. Massimo AMBROSINI
27. SERGINHO

07. Andriy SHEVCHENKO
09. Diego FORLAN
11. Alberto GILARDINO
32. Christian VIERI

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Standing after week 4
Juventus 12
Lyon 12
Inter 9
Paris SG 9
Lille 9 (new)
AC Milan 7
AS Monaco 7
AS Roma 6

Results:
Week 1: AS Roma 1-0 AC Milan
Week 2: AC Milan 2-0 Udinese
Week 3: AC Milan 3-0 Palermo
Week 4: Lazio 3-3 AC Milan

Fixture:
Week 5: AC Milan ?-? AS Monaco
Week 6: Juventus ?-? AC Milan
Week 7: AC Milan ?-? Lille
Week 8: Parma ?-? AC Milan

cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif
cu2.gif
cu1.gif

Last edited:

Standard are currently fifth in the All European Division one.

They lost 0-1 against Benfica (a goal by Miccoli).
Next was the away match against Anderlecht. A goal by Mémé Tchité decided that match early in the second half.

Db, do you know that there is a feature in L' Equipe about match fixing in Metz-Lyon (0-4).As yet nothing is proven but i think you face a tough task my friend...

French sports daily L'Equipe reported that a man with "a Belgian accent" contacted an agent representing several Metz players and offered him Ђ200,000 (US$235,490) before their Oct. 22 home match, which Metz lost 4-0.

Ha Ha, Gerd you seem to know a lot about this, is there something your not telling us ! ;)

Calcio Update...

benigni.jpg
teamphoto.jpg

President Promises New-Look Ascoli

Ascoli President Roberto Benigni has vowed greater entertainment in a bid to shake off his club's negative image, claiming that the team will be given a more adventurous outlook for the coming campaign.

Despite the success of the team's survival bid last season, Ascoli and their English coach have been criticised for a negative approach, overly defensive tactics and uninspired football. The team's adopted defensive 5-3-2, a relic from the coach's previous experience in Dutch football, contributed to the lowest goals-scored tally in Serie A.

The coach himself, however, was quick to adopt an ironically defensive stance on the issue.

"I was appointed to do a job - to bring discipline to the team and ensure surivival in our first season in Serie A. This was made clear when I arrived here and that goal has been completed", insisted the dour Englishman, who lead his promoted side to 12th in last season's top flight. "Let us not forget that we finished fourteen points clear of relegation and conceded the fewest goals outside the top three. The last twelve months have been a success and I make no apologies for my methods."

It wasn't all dull for Ascoli last season. Their fairy-tale Coppa Italia run, denied only by double-winners AC Milan on penalties in the final, was a rare and unexpected highlight. Chilean midfielder Nicolas Andres Cordova also supplied moments of flair, but he is rumoured to be a target for several rival teams during the summer months.

Scout Spotter...
In other transfer rumours, Ascoli scouts were spotted amongst the crowd in Oslo at the recent international friendly between Norway and Mexico, a late warm-up match prior to the Mexicans' World Cup campaign. The match ended in victory to the home side thanks to a single John Carew strike.

Stringer Bell: sorry i can't help you...never heard of him...
Db: i simply read it in the paper..."the man with a Belgian" accent was (allegedly) an ex football player...although i played football, it would be preposterous to call me a(n) (ex-) football player...
But of course if things go wrong, Belgian people are bound to get involved...There is much talk about match fixing in Belgium at the moment (just read the Jupiler League THread).
Belgium: the only banana republic with a King a no Bananas...

Heracles Almelo Transfer News

VanSteensel.jpg

Heracles have brought in young Dutch defender, Van Steensel (SB/CB). The player was bought on a free after he was released by FC Utrecht at the end of the season. The 21 year old defender signed a three year deal with the club and has come to booster the Heracles defence.

The manger said, “I am happy to have signed Steensel, we were looking around for a decent player that we can afford and we were lucky to get him for free. He can play as left-back or a as center-back, equally as good. His got a lot of determination, clout and a good balance.”

The Heracles manager has said he is looking to bring in another player during the transfer window.

“We are looking at another midfielder since we’ve only got three natural ones, who all play in the first eleven. So an extra midfielder is needed, just incase we get an injuries or fatigued players.”

Van Steensel will make his first team appearance in a pre-season friendly against Birmingham City.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom